Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeHoi. Old runner, new place. SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Hoi. Old runner, new place.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Line
Meat
Meat
Line

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Ai'leo
Race: Human
Sex: Male

Hoi. Old runner, new place. Empty
PostSubject: Hoi. Old runner, new place.   Hoi. Old runner, new place. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Old hand at SR looking for a place to get a fix. Prior experience from 2nd ed. up through 4th, but having relocated has made finding a game.. rather difficult. Hoping to find something here, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Dr_Cynic
Runner
Runner
Dr_Cynic

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

Character sheet
Character Name: Alex Roaring Bear
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Hoi. Old runner, new place.   Hoi. Old runner, new place. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Hello Chummer. I too am an old runner in a new place. And I am also looking for a few runners to carve the world up with. If you manage to find yourself a few, drop me a line, anonymous of course, and I'll consider helping.

Farewell from an old troll.
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

PostSubject: We are always welcoming runners...   Hoi. Old runner, new place. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:34 pm

I welcome you to shadowrun online. I don't have time to run any games, I am in the middle east at the moment, but I welcome you to try if you like. Anyone wanting to GM can start a game in the main game room. If the game starts up, I will move them into a private game room where the GM is motorator. I will also give that person access to the GM only area. There's not much there yet, but it is an area that I have plans for in the near future.

I welcome new GM's and new runners. I'm sure if we don't have a game opening up soon, that we could do somthing. Until you are in a game, there is always the FFGF room or the Ongoing Story rooms.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoi. Old runner, new place.   Hoi. Old runner, new place. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoi. Old runner, new place.
Page 1 of 1