Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeHow have I never found this place? SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

How have I never found this place?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Manse

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-24

How have I never found this place? Empty
PostSubject: How have I never found this place?   How have I never found this place? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:02 pm

Evenin' ladies and gents,

Somehow, after looking for a SR PBEM (or anything, really) I stumbled upon this fine establishment. I have no idea how I missed it before now, but here I be.

A brief history for anybody that cares: I started playing SR2 in middle school in the mid/late 90s. That group obviously fell apart, but I played all kinds of RPGs through high school, inluding SR, Rifts, and just about every World of Darkness game. My favorite has always been shadowrun, but my last group dissolved in College when nobody had enough time to write a campaign.

So, here I am, quite literally dusting off my SR4 book and making a character. Glad to finally have a place to enjoy the game again. Of course, this probably means I'm finally going to break down and buy all the source books for 4th edition...curse you people. Smile
Back to top Go down
klinktastic

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: How have I never found this place?   How have I never found this place? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Welcome! Glad to see another fine Shadowrunner join the ranks. Most of the games seem fairly active here.
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: How have I never found this place?   How have I never found this place? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Welcome to SRO. We do try and have active games, but sometimes life gets in the way. When ever possible, let your GM know (If you are in a game) or team know if you are the GM, that you are not able to get online. We are all friendly and are willing to help out with games, ect...

Again, Welcome to SRO
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How have I never found this place?   How have I never found this place? Empty

Back to top Go down

How have I never found this place?
Page 1 of 1