Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeLiberty or Death OOC SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Liberty or Death OOC

Go down 
+3
Bear
Dura
MisterBook
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MisterBook
Team Leader
Team Leader
MisterBook

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Liberty or Death OOC Empty
PostSubject: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:34 pm

This is for the OOC aspect of things. There will also be a 'Between Missions' for the progressive part of the game, and a 'IC' for actual in-mission parts, where all the spammy combat/etc goes.

Sound off, if you've apped into Liberty or Death. Approval messages will be going out tonight.
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:38 pm

I've application'd!
Back to top Go down
Bear
Runner
Runner
Bear

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:57 pm

BLARGH!!
Back to top Go down
Jondera
Runner
Runner
Jondera

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:05 pm

G'day.
Back to top Go down
MisterBook
Team Leader
Team Leader
MisterBook

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:16 pm

For those of you who are asking, the location is 'Tulsa City', in CAS. A medium sized megatropolis, located in the northeastern section of the former state of Oklahoma. Choosen because there are no canon aspects to it, and I'm mostly familiar with the area.
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

PostSubject: I will have.......   Liberty or Death OOC EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:38 pm

I will have a game room set up and make the host the modorator of the room when I get home. I am currently not able to make changes on the forum. I will have the ablility to do this NLT Friday.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
MisterBook
Team Leader
Team Leader
MisterBook

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Appreciate it, DD.
Back to top Go down
Jondera
Runner
Runner
Jondera

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:45 pm

OK... Mab, Jinx, Ten, and (pending agreement) Gretel are living in the Anarcho-commune, a converted warehouse in the skummiest parts of the outskirts of town.

Group Advanced lifestyle:
  • Comforts: Squatter
  • Entertainment: Low
  • Necessities: Low
  • Neighborhood: Squatter
  • Security: High

Lifestyle Qualities: Free Access +1, Perfect Roommate +2, Workplace +1, Escape Tunnel +3, Feng Shui +5, Poor Condition -1, AI In Residence -3, Ambusher's Delight -3 (Total modifier +4).
Total lifestyle cost: 4,400 + 35% (roommate costs - Bear only adds 5% since he's a free spirit and never uses anything) = 5,940 per month, split 1900(me)/1900(Ten)/1900(Gretel)/240(Jinx). 2 months paid.

Lifestyle one-time expenses: Upgraded CHN to rating 4 (5,100), purchased drones: BusyBuddy & Honda HomeSec. Holoprojector (so Tam Lin can talk to meat-people).

If my character's boyfriend gets statted up as a free sprite instead of an AI, change AI in Residence to Sprite Magnet -3. The negative effects of those qualities are focused on the other characters, who he feels are mooching off of my character.

Other stuff:

I purchased and outfitted a commlink for Ten's use:

Novatech Airwave commlink with Iris Orb OS, and FTL Matrixware Net Wizard software suite (Analyze 3, Browse 3, Command 1, Edit 2, Purge 3).
Back to top Go down
SwimmingEagle
Runner
Runner
SwimmingEagle

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:04 pm

Sounding off with all the feroicity of a woman scorned.
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Jondera wrote:
Total lifestyle cost: 4,400 + 35% (roommate costs - Bear only adds 5% since he's a free spirit and never uses anything) = 5,940 per month, split 1900(me)/1900(Ten)/1900(Gretel)/240(Jinx). 2 months paid.

I keep meaning to ask you about this and keep forgetting. Runner's Companion says:

Quote :
Each additional person beyond the first adds 10%
to the nuyen cost of the lifestyle. It’s up to the roommates to decide
how to divide the costs amongst themselves.

We've got three people (and Bear), so it should be +10% for the second, and +10% for the third, then +5% for Bear... shouldn't that be 125%? Not 135%?
Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Radek
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:41 pm

CHEESE!
Back to top Go down
MisterBook
Team Leader
Team Leader
MisterBook

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:27 pm

H'okay. We've got one person left in the queue, and then we're on. Expect the first IC post tomorrow night, after I get my laptop. I should have the map posted by then, in the form of an interactive Excel sheet. Razz Yes, I decided not to do the drill zoom flash or the fancy tagged interactive maps. Couldn't find a host for either.

Also, I'd like everyone to register for an Invisible Castle account. It's free, and it'll track every roll you make. I'll do the same, so you can review any rolls I make as a GM.
Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:53 am

Fixed my essence, which should be 1.3, not 1.6. We forgot to count the Pain Editor.
Back to top Go down
Jondera
Runner
Runner
Jondera

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:54 am

Durandana wrote:
We've got three people (and Bear), so it should be +10% for the second, and +10% for the third, then +5% for Bear... shouldn't that be 125%? Not 135%?

I'd been counting the AI into the calculations, but Bear said I didn't have to.

So yeah, 125%, 5,500/month, 1800/1800/1800/100.

Also, Eagle, how do you feel about contact between us being made via AI assistant?
Back to top Go down
SwimmingEagle
Runner
Runner
SwimmingEagle

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:29 am

Jondera wrote:
Durandana wrote:

I'd been counting the AI into the calculations, but Bear said I didn't have to.

So yeah, 125%, 5,500/month, 1800/1800/1800/100.

Also, Eagle, how do you feel about contact between us being made via AI assistant?

as long as he doesnt contact me on sundays between 7:30AM To 9:00AM and 12:30PM to 2:00PM... its weird Getting a private message when you giving a sermon. other than that no problems with it at all.
Back to top Go down
MisterBook
Team Leader
Team Leader
MisterBook

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:47 am

Liberty or Death OOC Tulsa10

Legend:

Color coding of security presence, general lifestyle and feel of the area by color.

High > Red
Government > Orange
Corporate > Yellow
Business > Green
Medium > cyan
Industrial > blue
Low > purple
Toxic > brown
Z-zones >striped diagonal black lines

A - The Wastes -- Decades of industrial propegation along the lakes has left this area no longer viable to support life, and quite toxic. Here, lawlessness thrives, though quarantined by the Black Line.

B - The Black Line -- Heavy Knight Errant presence prevents any cross contimination with the Wastes.

C - Industrial Zone -- The muscle behind the physical aspect of Tulsa's business, the industrial zone is a conglomeration of various minor corps and subsidaries of Ares Tech. Involved mostly in minor component creation for aeronautics, and supplying the McAAP base in McAlester.

D - Government Block -- The capital of Tulsa, and the home of the government buildings such as the judiciary and other miscellaneous government functionaries.

E - Ares Technology -- Tulsa's only AAA Corp. While there are plenty of A and lower ranked corps in the city, this is Tulsa's 'golden child' corp. This is corporate territory

F - Hot Box -- Knight Errant's armory, and Ares Tech corporate property.

G - New Tulsa -- An attempt at creating an isolated paradise for the rich and the affluent. Despite the large tracts of land, very few people actually live here. The highway is forced underground at the edge of the commune to prevent any distracting noises.

H - Houston Plant Dead Zone -- A twin turbine natural gas generator that was sabotaged and exploded, lighting up oil reserves beneath the ground in a slow but steady burn for the past five years. While the plant itself is heavily guarded, the majority of the area is a lawless zone. A quarantine zone is also setup around this area much akin to the Wastes, but not nearly as solidly defined. Technically corporate property, but the devaluation has left it unclaimed and declared a toxic zone.

I - Racks - A neighborhood that has since fallen to economic hard times. It used to be housing purchased specifically for workers on the now defunct Houston Plant.

A big thanks to Durandana for taking my excel scribbles and making it awesome.
Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:16 am

Where is our home located? Also, can we start posting on the Between Runs thread?
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:05 am

In chat, Book said that we'd probably be in the low (purple) section somewhere near the industrial sector.
Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:09 am

Question: Can a minigun fit into a cello case?
Back to top Go down
MisterBook
Team Leader
Team Leader
MisterBook

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:05 pm

First post up, in Between.
Back to top Go down
SwimmingEagle
Runner
Runner
SwimmingEagle

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:08 pm

I got and idea that could be benifical to the group if you'd allow it. My character works at an orphanage. This is a very old orphanage from way back. It has a secret in its history. Back in the days of Prohibition, it was a front for a speak easy (an illegal bar and Booze Manufacturer) in below its celler with an entrance below an Antique sewing machine bolted to the floor. Its underground, dark, damp, virtually soundproof, loaded with lots of unused century old hooch, and a excellent place for many an illicit operation. Such as being a Anarchist hidout. You picking up what im putting down?
Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:21 pm

Ooh, that's a neat idea. I'm for it.

By the way, my first post is up on Between Runs. I figure Gretel's a new arrival, Rock having just helped her find new living arrangements after her previous place of residence burned down.
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:23 pm

An anarchist group hiding out below an orphanage? That's possibly one of the least cool hideouts ever... Neutral
Back to top Go down
SwimmingEagle
Runner
Runner
SwimmingEagle

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:25 pm

would it be better if there was lava?
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:26 pm

Slightly... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

Liberty or Death OOC
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next