Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeLiberty or Death OOC - Page 2 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Liberty or Death OOC

Go down 
+3
Bear
Dura
MisterBook
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Radek
Race: Human
Sex: Male

Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:47 pm

*The orphanage burns down*
You all saw it! That orphanage attacked me!

Also: When it doubt, magma.
Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Hey, Jondera, what's Mab look like?
Back to top Go down
SwimmingEagle
Runner
Runner
SwimmingEagle

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:31 pm

Edited my Betweens post. Didn't feel done and wanted to establish Bishop's character as best I could.
Back to top Go down
Jondera
Runner
Runner
Jondera

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:27 pm

Thin Caucasian woman, mid-20s, nut-brown hair tied in a loose ponytail, midway down her back. Usually wears jean shorts and t-shirts around the house. Her hands and forearms are streaked with grease, at the moment.
Back to top Go down
MisterBook
Team Leader
Team Leader
MisterBook

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:09 am

I'll need a perception check from everyone currently at the entrance of the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Bear
Runner
Runner
Bear

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:42 am

Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:30 am

Back to top Go down
Jondera
Runner
Runner
Jondera

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:11 am

Back to top Go down
SwimmingEagle
Runner
Runner
SwimmingEagle

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:47 pm

I'm backing out of this game. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
MisterBook
Team Leader
Team Leader
MisterBook

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Thats fine, Dura. Thanks for helping me get started. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MisterBook
Team Leader
Team Leader
MisterBook

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

I've had a few complaints that people feel their characters are not quite finished, and/or they aren't liking how this has started. I'll need a majority vote, since this isn't only my game, but all of yours as well.

Do you need more time to update your characters, and want a restart? One of the suggestions I've heard is myself taking a bit more of an active role, rather than being 'forces of the world'. Someone to give suggetions of targets.

Give me a nay or a yay. I'll tally and decide tonight.
Back to top Go down
MisterBook
Team Leader
Team Leader
MisterBook

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm

In addenum, this is a bit of an experimental format, which is why I'm willing to work with adjusting the game to fit you, the players.
Back to top Go down
Jondera
Runner
Runner
Jondera

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm

I'd like to switch characters... and would like a full restart as well.
Back to top Go down
SwimmingEagle
Runner
Runner
SwimmingEagle

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:18 pm

Im good with a full restart, however i would like to keep my character.
Back to top Go down
MisterBook
Team Leader
Team Leader
MisterBook

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:19 pm

That's fine. If you're happy with what you have, all the better. Smile
Back to top Go down
SwimmingEagle
Runner
Runner
SwimmingEagle

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:20 pm

In additon, i like the idea for an active GM. keeps things from stalling out.
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Yes please on the restart. Working on my character now. Last one, although a neat history and an effective build... just couldn't connect to.
Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:38 pm

I vote restart. I'd prefer everyone to have characters they're happy with. It's better all around. I'll keep playing Gretel, though.
As for your role, I generally feel it's better for the GM to be active. Characters tend to start games a little bit...half-formed. This is, I believe, because starting characters are mostly composed of context and subtext. They need action in order for that context and subtext to become meaningful. As such, I would say that a GM should start things with a great deal of action immediately (not necessarily of the violent kind, it could be social or emotional or anything). That way, characters can immediately crystallize, having more opportunities to display the various facets of their character.
Anyways, that's my two cents. I'm sure plenty of people would disagree with me, it's just what I've personally found to be the most effective.
Back to top Go down
Bear
Runner
Runner
Bear

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:47 pm

I am fine with a restart I suppose.
As for the GM thing, it is neither here nor there for me. I think the plot hooks in the opening post were more than enough to get the ball rolling if a player has the initiative to be the leader of the group.
Back to top Go down
MisterBook
Team Leader
Team Leader
MisterBook

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Alright, we'll do a restart. I'm giving until Friday to finalize any changes to characters, and then we'll begin anew with an initiative IC post.
Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:42 pm

I've made a few changes to Gretel's character. Gave her skill with monofilament whips, lowered a few other skills, expanded her arsenal of sharp and pointy things, and boosted her Lifestyle to "High".
Back to top Go down
Jondera
Runner
Runner
Jondera

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:51 pm

New character sheet:

https://shadowrunonline.rpg-board.net/characters-f10/jondera-s-characters-t340.htm#9059

I'll get the background posted on Saturday, since I gotta log now. Book knows the basics of the BG, so ask him if you need to know.
Back to top Go down
Bear
Runner
Runner
Bear

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:15 am

made a few changes to the personality entry and skills to make Jinx even more of a malevolent bastard. Once duran and jon get their back stories up, I will edit the last paragraph of mine to fit.
Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:17 am

Lowered dodge base skill to 3, added Auditory Perception specialization, and used the remaining two BP to buy a medium machine gun and more ammo. Also added some background on Hansel/Gretel's relationship with the Anarchists, which I will add more to once Duran and Jon post their character backgrounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberty or Death OOC   Liberty or Death OOC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Liberty or Death OOC
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next