Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeLost Technology Run Thread - Page 2 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Lost Technology Run Thread

Go down 
+2
Kazuki jotaro
SwimmingEagle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
onupabadr
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-06-11

Lost Technology Run Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Technology Run Thread   Lost Technology Run Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:54 am

James pops up from shelves "Stupid, Stupid, Stupid," Waving an open bottle of whiskey. James then climbs onto the counter. Splashing whiskey about,James continues to speak as he get more flustered in a very heavy Argentine accent, "Senora, You incompetent, you got last team killed and you hire us to fix it. Tu no know who you hire..." James continues ranting but between the accent and what seems to be other languages it becomes incomprehensible garbage until he slips on the half a bottle of whiskey on the counter.

Glancing to Darin in a much slower english, "Am a cook,"a pause like he forgot what he should be saying, "Oh I also specialize in general Nautical and Marine skills to include submerged boat salvaging, boat maintenance, and boat captaining."

James takes a swig from the bottle spitting it out and places the bottle on the counter next to him.
Back to top Go down
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
WearzManySkins

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Character sheet
Character Name: WeaZManySkins
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost Technology Run Thread   Lost Technology Run Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:29 pm

Braid watches the short buffoon perform.

Cook my arse, with such hygiene I will eat MRE's rather eat anything you have been near.

She tries to remain focused on the task at hand.

"How far underwater is the underwater dock entrance?"

Peers intently at the rig schematics.

"What are the opportunities for climbing from the surface of the water?"

"What was the cover of the previous team buying or selling?"

Watches the Johnson cough his lungs out.

Talking bad mouth to a Chromed Fem is a fast way to be dead, those hands did not have her blood on them.

Living proof the Latins have more testosterone poisoning than most
Back to top Go down
SwimmingEagle
Runner
Runner
SwimmingEagle

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Technology Run Thread   Lost Technology Run Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:36 pm

The Female assistant crosses her arms with a smirk on her face. She shakes her head.
“If you had said that to me twenty years ago you would be a bloody mess on the ground.” She sighs. “A different department of our organization was in charge of that mission.” The old man put his hand on the woman’s shoulder. He was taking a few drafts on his inhaler and had a vicious glare on his face. The woman clears her throat into her hand.
She turns her attention to Braid. “It’s a twenty foot dive to get under the Rig. An experienced diver could get under it unassisted by equipment. The advance team’s cover was selling by the way.” The old man wipes his mouth on a rag. He pulled out what looked like an old pocket watch.
“I’m sorry but we’re going to have to wrap this up. (He pulls out a few pen shaped objects) This device when connected to your commlink will transfer your down payment to you and will open up a secure channel to my assistant whenever you plug it in.” He hands each of you one. He starts to pack up the suitcase.
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Meat
Meat
Ethereal

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-07-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Niku
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Lost Technology Run Thread   Lost Technology Run Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:04 pm

Gratified that his thoughts and questions were taken as good ones, Niku listens to the continued brief. Considering the plan before them as he spoke next in Japanese Niku adds,"We should split into two groups. One infiltrate from the water and the other the front door. One group a buyer the other a seller setup towards one another to allow communication. Few will find that at all odd due to the trade..."

Looking from the feline one to the Johnson Niku insists,"As to the underwater method, it was asked by what cover can one pass through there? Second, what do you mean by your support for six hours? What kind of support and why the narrow time limit?"
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Lost Technology Run Thread   Lost Technology Run Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:21 pm

i accept my 'pen' with a respectful nod of my head. "i think it would be best for us to leave this establishment and find a more suitable venue for us to be able to speak freely. remember mr johnoson doesnt want our plans. its called plausable deniability." i look to the rest of the group, "anyone have a good recomendation? and good bye mr. johnson."
Back to top Go down
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
WearzManySkins

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost Technology Run Thread   Lost Technology Run Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:35 pm

Braid takes her pen object and puts it away, transferring the funds into her account.

What oriental language is that one talking in, could be Japanese, great the one linguasoft I do not have.

Braid gives Niku a puzzled look.
"I speak Tagalog"
"Chinese"
"Vietnamese"
"And of course English, I agree lets go some where else to discuss this."

Braid gets up and puts her jacket back on.
Back to top Go down
onupabadr
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Lost Technology Run Thread   Lost Technology Run Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:21 pm

Amor A sated grin comes across his face.

Sitting up on the counter after he receives the credstick. "Amigo, it's your cred. Looks like I'm in it for the ride."

in Japanese "It's bazaar, you shop, spend many days not see all"

[/color]"Mi Casa? I have some Milanesa ready, and I can pick up some fresh pineapple on the way back." [color=red] James eyes light up and then hop down behind the bar the sound of a few bottles clanking and then James era appears with his arm attached and carrying two unopened bottles one of rum and one brandy. Not including the ones stashed inside his coveralls.
Back to top Go down
SwimmingEagle
Runner
Runner
SwimmingEagle

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Lost Technology Run Thread   Lost Technology Run Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:50 am

The old man looks at Niku.
“Depending on the situation during the mission, support can range from an equipment drop, to receiving backup. You have six hours of support because that’s how long we can stay in the area and stay anonymous.”
The Woman runs her fingers along the edge of her metal jaw. After she does this you each receive a message.
<< This is a test of the secure connection to me. You can contact me anytime. I’ll respond as soon as possible. That said, I’ll take it as a kindness if you don’t until the day after tomorrow. I’m more available in the afternoon. Good luck and god speed.
P.S. The beach is nice this time of year.>>

Mr. Johnson exits through the door he came in. The woman smiles pleasantly before following him.
[[Group discussion time!! disscuss you plans, get to know each other! Find a home base. go nuts. I'll chime in every so often with narritive when it's needed.]]
Back to top Go down
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
WearzManySkins

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost Technology Run Thread   Lost Technology Run Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Braid looks at the place she had book marked in her AR display.

"How about The Lollipop on Hotel Street, they have some extremely well built Fems there. Most of the Fems leave nothing to the imagination in their dress.

Cover is what you would expect on Hotel Street, but with a private table or room hard to be overheard.

Maybe we could hire a dancer to keep up appearances."
smiles broadly showing upper and lower fangs, tail twitching slowly.
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Lost Technology Run Thread   Lost Technology Run Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:54 pm

"Sounds good to me" looks around and gets up. "ill meet you there I have to stop and take care of an... errand." as he gets up and heads out the door he makes a small stop at his local arms dealer. "so what do you have in the way of a nice assault rifle? Im gonna need something for a job real soon... get back to me as soon as possible." and promptly walks right out and heads for the club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Technology Run Thread   Lost Technology Run Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Technology Run Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2