Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeOOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

OOC - We Be Gangers

Go down 
+7
Suspect
wngd_phantom
Drugged dwarf
Kazuki jotaro
Ghostmaker
Forged
Gala
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:46 am

sorry miss read that my bad i was forget it ill edit sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:56 am

Its been done malady all references have been removed could not think of anything to replace them though sorry
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:07 pm

I think i would have to be jacked into a console to actually network my Radar onto a machine, as for person to person. I would think, from my own gm'ing point of view, It would have to be with the TacNet system, since we all would share any and all information that could be transmitted, which in Leon's case would be just about everything. RFID sensors can easily fill up the rest for everyone else. If memory serves, we had this idea back in Butterfly Kisses but since the run never finished, we never got around to it.
Back to top Go down
Suspect
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:12 pm

johnnytenpins

though i'm sure Gala would love to be able to actually be a part of her own game, i think Janesta might not appreciate being bumped out of her role

lol, check your last post
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:13 pm

LOL i was just reading tac net lol and thinking the same thing lol Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:58 am

Phantom: I would say that a TacNet would be able to transmit the information gathered by your Radar... But the data would have to be analyzed by something before it would be able to display for anyone else. Although, that analysis will be simple enough if you have the TacNet. I am still enjoying the thought of what a hacker could do with the data before spitting it back out to the team. The other side of that, of course, is what an opposing hacker could do to you by intercepting the data...
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:27 am

I had thought of that, hence the rating 6 firewall and rating 6 System, it's not much, but it should provide some protection. This exact problem came up in AHW, where the hacker in my run had cracked open a Chromed Troll bouncer at a bar who had full muscle replacement and wired reflexes. No eyes and ears though, but still it was a good hack.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:27 am

Yeah, the thing that most players don't understand (and apparently you do) is that your Commlink is actually the central control unit for nearly all personal information. In many cases that includes information gathered by your cyberware. That can make management of data an interesting tool for a good hacker.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:31 pm

So... What happened? Did I stump you guys already? It's only been 5 pages! We haven't even been shot at yet!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:46 pm

ill have something up tonight promise dont know what Cool but it will be something worthy of effort Rolling Eyes what ever that means
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:08 pm

We're all still here,just watching the action. I wanted to help but unwise I don't get to actfor a few more hours.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:24 pm

I'm kinda limited to one post every 24 hours or so, Business picks up for me during these holiday rushes, and typing with a burning pan in your hand... hurts. I'm trying to keep the quality up to compensate, if its not enough tell me, and i'll do my best to adjust.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:50 am

I have no complaints of your posts Phantom. And I would have to agree, typing with a burning pan in the other hand would be somewhat painful...

Dwarf: You're right, you don't get another action for another couple of "hours" in game. But, you could narrate some of your Matrix adventures. I have, in other games, "fallen asleep" and narrated some dreams, just to keep the character somewhat "active". If you started to narrate your Matrix actions, I would, of course, reciprocate your narration with "matrix actions" as well.
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:58 am

Fair enough... I'll juice up something to keep the momentum running.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:18 pm

what does jason see in the shack?
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:08 am

KJ:
Sorry, I had thought that I put that into the post following the perception roll... Jason sees 2 Cars, clearly being restored to their "former glory" in the shed. Their doors and hood were all open, and work was being done. Other than that, there was all of the expected supporting tools and machinery, and nothing else of interest.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:53 am

hope you guys enjoy the post i got some of it from you tube personnel knowledge and playing with a friend testing things for coolness factor this is what i came up with hope you like it

Matter of a fact hope it works lol! silent Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:08 am

It's a good post, but you'll have to roll again. You're fighting blind. You need to include the "Fighting Blind" negative, which I believe is a -4 dice.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:13 am

kay ill roll when i get back np
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:30 am

Roll has been modified as per the rules sorry bout that... Sad
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:01 pm

dwarf i would love to know what your doing in the matrix i have one matrix character he sucks i would love to see more of that side of shadowrun if you dont mind and have time that is lata guys G. im going to read what you got but i cant post for a few hours im afk
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:10 pm

You'll have to roll the gymnastics roll at the same -4 for being blind as the attack. The attack roll can stay, but you'll have to re-roll the gymnastics. It's difficult to get a shoulder roll on a surface you cannot see...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:13 pm

k was reading did not see that a move action could have something like that but your explanation warrants reroll your right -4 it is rolling..
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:19 pm

that second gymnastics roll was the most exciting of the whole game so far for me two dice wow!
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Yep! That's a good one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC - We Be Gangers
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next