Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeOOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

OOC - We Be Gangers

Go down 
+7
Suspect
wngd_phantom
Drugged dwarf
Kazuki jotaro
Ghostmaker
Forged
Gala
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Yaaay! me!
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Hey dwarf: A good example of some in-character narrative can be found in two consecutive posts. Both are available on the game called "On The Run". They were put up by Dicer and then by me. Take a look, you'll see good non-game-time narratives.
Back to top Go down
Forged
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:04 pm

I'm back. I'm sorry for the absence. I've put up a post, but would love to know how this 3 way search is being handled/ how much time we are spending. I am now reviewing what has been going on with body and leon.. Good luck to you guys, that looks like combat.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:29 am

Thx Forged i need all the ups i can get right now. I CAN"T SEE! LOL! Suspect Laughing

Edit Wow i just read my post am i going for the drama point or what. I think I'm about to get shot lol Phantom meep....
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:23 pm

Wow, Gala didn't post today. I hope everything is okay.
Back to top Go down
Suspect
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:09 pm

me too

we're missing a couple gms as well

that's why I posted the 'mia' thread, to ask if anyone has heard anything
Back to top Go down
Forged
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:01 pm

I hope it wasn't because of my infrequent posts... I do enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:00 am

Hey all, I have to apologize for my absence. I should think that the reason is obvious at this point, but in case it is not:

This time, it was not because work got out of hand. While that certainly is within the realm of possibilities, this time there was a website hosting issue. I realize that I am the only active Admin on the site, and that it is a reasonable consideration that that is within my purview of responsibilities... However, I was entirely unprepared to manage this. Hopefully the issue is solved, and we can go back to gaming as normal.
As long as the site is up and behaving, I can say that I will be back to my normal routine, and I hope you all are as well!
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:50 pm

You beat me Gala: I was this close to paying the fee for it.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:09 am

Hey... Where's my perception roll? I just saw a post for both Jason and Blindside, and neither had a perception roll in it. What's going on with that?
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:15 am

i'm on it
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:28 am

I edited my last post Gala to include the perception roll you asked for
Back to top Go down
Forged
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:52 pm

Ok here is where I'm confused. I thought you could do group perception rolls (take highest team perception +1 die per extra person.) I rolled that, I didn't get a response. Then tink and Jason both did perception checks separately. I just wanted to move forward, but I'll make personal rolls for myself then.

edit: just noticed my roll back on page 5 wasn't highlighted. Now it's obvious.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:28 pm

You did get a response on your group perception roll. Each subsequent roll called for was for a different purpose. I don't always tell you what the purpose of the roll is; sometimes it is obvious, sometimes it is not. Further, sometimes rolls have a highly specific purpose, which will require more than one roll to produce results for the specific purpose, as well as a more "general" perception at the same time.

Edit: Notice another example (and somewhat more obvious than this one) of me calling for multiple perception rolls for multiple purposes in the recent exchange with Ghost. In the last 1-2 minutes of game-time, I have called for no less than 5 separate perception rolls, and 2 of them were multi-sense (and therefor multi-roll) rolls.
This is not uncommon for a GM to do, and will certainly continue to happen. The more information you look for, and the faster your surroundings change, the more frequently you will be asked to roll perception. There is information that your characters may or may not pick up, and sometimes it is important to the game to know which one it is.
Back to top Go down
Forged
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:34 pm

And now I know,
and knowing is half the battle

I'll add an extended test perception for the search 2-3 posts ago. what would my target be?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:38 pm

I used to love when they said that on GI Joe. Hey all ill have something up by five tomorrow sooo busy sorry so long. lata
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:52 pm

Hey all, sorry for the delay. Honestly: I booked 71 hours already this week, and it's only Friday night (well, technically, it's now Saturday morning).
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:03 pm

Hey, outpost_2, you ready? I just posted in your "Intro". Don't be too upset if the three guys in the junkyard treat you with a bit of "hostility" at first, since they didn't really expect to be meeting a "new guy" in the junkyard... After all, that isn't what they were there for... is it?

All: Please give a very cold-shoulder welcome to outpost_2. He will be joining the "gang"...

Outpost_2, please introduce yourself, and give a background on your character.
Back to top Go down
Forged
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:12 pm

So we don't actually know Tanner? Or do we and are wondering why he is here? I just need to give an appropriate response.
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:35 pm

nobody really knows me yet for all you know im gonna try and kill one of you. but in the end it should be pretty simple to tell im not against you once we get that far in the RP sense.
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:15 am

Well.. could you NOT kill me? Cause I could hook you up with like Trivids and stuff.
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:56 am

well unless your in the junkyard right now i doubt you have anything to worry about. im only 'hostile' (more like scared im gonna die) there cause i dont know you guys yet.

oh and background on my character. he is a rigger, so far hes more of a combat/distraction drone type of guy. hes got a reconissance drone but thats just to scout for his other drones, he has the flashback negative perk so dont be suprised when he just randomly starts freaking out and screaming... thats just gonna be fun to rp.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:14 am

I actually like the way that O2 played that scene, but KJ: You have to roll before you get to sneak up behind some one. I am going to let this action stand, because O2 played it well, but don't take that liberty again.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:34 am

Im in the city away from my pc. But will post tonight k my kids pc is busted I'm on iPod sucks lata
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:04 am

Understood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC - We Be Gangers   OOC - We Be Gangers - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC - We Be Gangers
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next