Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeSuspect's Games - Page 2 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Suspect's Games

Go down 
+3
Darkon
Kazuki jotaro
Suspect
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Suspect
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Suspect's Games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspect's Games   Suspect's Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:30 am

Thanks for the input, Ghostmaker!

Drugged Dwarf, not too late at all. I will check over your character as soon as I am done with Ghostmaker's. Should be some time today.
Back to top Go down
Suspect
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Suspect's Games   Suspect's Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:42 am

ok Drugged Dwarf, there's a couple of things on your character sheet I need clarification on:
1. I need to know what your character is allergic to
and 2. You have a morphing license plate but no vehicle.

Other than those two things, you're good to go. You can go ahead and post up, just let me know what you want to do about the two points.
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Suspect's Games   Suspect's Games - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Hmm.. Oh yeah I forgot to write up my Flaws and merits! Awkward..

And my car isn't posted! NOOOOO! I will get them done on the morrow. Edited now. gonna start posting tomorrow
Back to top Go down
supersurvivor79

supersurvivor79

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Character sheet
Character Name: James
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Suspect's Games   Suspect's Games - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Suspect, just wanted to say it's a pleasure to play the game with you. Kudos for giving GMing a try. I know you'll do just fine. Just wanted to say sorry for being late. Also to the other runners i know digit is a gnome technomacer, i think i saw that kit and lenilielle are elves. I am a human street samurai with no real cyberware yet im new to the scene but good at stealth and survival. I saw Trask post but unsure of his metahumanity. So a human two elves a gnome and trask.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: Suspect's Games   Suspect's Games - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Kits an ex-elf merc that has the training to take out any target with little ease.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Suspect's Games   Suspect's Games - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:32 pm

SS I think his PC is an elf also lol three tree huggers lol no but there are alot of elves on our team. um HEY never Digit did not say he was a TM but he is yes
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Suspect's Games   Suspect's Games - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Just as an 'in case' for out grand DM -- Trask works for Knight Errant and used to work for Lonestar, so would be very hesitant to take a run against either of those corps -- not that they seem a likely target for a research facility, but you never know. Also, he probably won't be admitting these facts to his fellow runners -- working for the 'man' (even as a semi-freelance bounty hunter) isn't the type of thing that makes friends in the shadows. Though on the plus side, he DOES have pull with knight errant due to working for them, so if we ever end up arrested, try and have them grab us rather then Lonestar and I might be able to get us freed. Wink
Back to top Go down
Suspect
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Suspect's Games   Suspect's Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:29 am

supersurvivor79, thanks! I'm having fun with it (so far)

Azonalanthious, I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Suspect's Games   Suspect's Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:04 am

Azonalanthious wrote:
Trask works for Knight Errant and used to work for Lonestar, so would be very hesitant to take a run against either of those corps -- not that they seem a likely target for a research facility, but you never know. Also, he probably won't be admitting these facts to his fellow runners -- working for the 'man' (even as a semi-freelance bounty hunter) isn't the type of thing that makes friends in the shadows.

A good idea not to mention this to Lenilielle. Wink She doesn't like Lonestar.
Back to top Go down
supersurvivor79

supersurvivor79

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Suspect's Games   Suspect's Games - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:19 pm

Hey guys how do you put the color code in your replys atomatically? Ya know, for speech, thoughts etc.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Suspect's Games   Suspect's Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:33 am

We don't. We put it in manually.

If you mean how to put it in, when you write a reply, there is a button above the text field. It is on the right half and depicts several coloured dots. Mark the text you want to colour, click on the button, and choose a colour.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Suspect's Games   Suspect's Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:25 am

Darkon is correct the button for color is right under the button for bold print... hope that helps...
Back to top Go down
Suspect
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Suspect's Games   Suspect's Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:24 pm

Color?
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Suspect's Games   Suspect's Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:42 pm

I imagine your screen-reader won't tell you (do you use Jaws? I think that's the program my friend uses). But most of us will change the color of the text when our characters are speaking and/or when typing their thoughts to make it clear at a glance what is what.
Back to top Go down
Suspect
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Suspect's Games   Suspect's Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:49 pm

I was kidding. I know a lot of the players use different colors to represent different forms of communication.

Yes, I use JAWS. In fact, I've used it so long now I hardly notice some of what it says. I can't even imagine using a computer without it anymore.

Hmm...a blind hacker who uses JAWS to interact with the Matrix - a speaking Matrix, if you will. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Suspect's Games   Suspect's Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:50 pm

The lines in my signature all have a different colour. To make it easier for other players to decipher my posts.
Back to top Go down
supersurvivor79

supersurvivor79

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Suspect's Games   Suspect's Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Thanks for all the input. I realized it was in the signature section of my profile. I'm excited to be runnin again. Glad to play with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspect's Games   Suspect's Games - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suspect's Games
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2