Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeHMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

HMHVV Vaccine

Go down 
+5
Westmoreland
Wreck
Suspect
Darkon
Teafo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Chen, who had lead the doctor down into the room asked: “Why do you rent the private room if you let in everyone anyway?” The old Chinese Man shrugged and went back upstairs, mumbling under his breath.

Darkon smirked at the remark, but turned to the new doctor. “As mister Johnsons assistant has brought you into the group, I think I do not mind,” he replied to the docs question with a smile. Just like he did with Isaac, Darkon now took a look at the doctors aura.

Ascensing roll at the new arrival doctor: Ascensing 3d + Int 4d = 7d (7d6. hits(5)=1) One hit. (Gosh do I roll lowly lately)

(As answer to docs perception roll)
Darkon was a caucasian male with brown hair and dark brown eyes. A goatee complimented his face. He looked human, with a rather broad back, but the doc probably can see the slight points at the top of his ears. Darkon seemed to be in his mid thirties. He wore a black suit, accented by a red vest and a black lined coat. A signet ring made of silver was on his left hand. He held a wooden staff of about shoulder length. The top was carved into a raven head.
His demeanor was friendly and he seemed to be at ease.

“I am Darkon. Nice to meet you. Do you know how to destroy biological samples in the most efficient way?”

Back to top Go down
jungleboie
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Streat Reaper
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:07 am

"Glad to meet you Darkon," the doc says as he moves to a nearby wall, leaning against it," as for the biologicals?"

Roll to know if the doc knows how to destroy biologicals. ((wanted to use the roller, otherwise would have just bought 3 hits)) Chemistry (3) + Biology (3) + Logic (7) =13 (13d6.hits(5)=4)

"if the samples are tissue, an outside sorce can corrupt the sample rendering it usless, if it is a whole meat bag. you could use an acid to strip the top layer.." this starts a long disortaiton on how to destroy the samples. as the doc notices the glossy look in the eyes of the other runners, "oh, sorry for rambling, but to put it simply. Yes i can effectively destroy biological samples."

"so this would be a Scrub mission?" Doc asked, raising an eye brow at the question.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Darkon had granted Wr3ck access to his commlinks audio just as Issac was making his introduction of a "new comer."

Wr3ck spoke out-loud, his thoughts being captured by his commlink and picked up by the simple AI-Ryu he had to remind him of his brother.

Wr3ck: >> New comer? WTF? Who is he? I bet he's a badge, or worse yet he's a spy from the corp we're supposed to break in to.

AI-Ryu: >> Stop wondering and find out, nii-chan.

Wr3ck: >> What? Oh, you're right, nii-sama, you always are.

Wr3ck brings up his mirror icon (Spoof prog) and sends a command to Darkon's commlink to test for wireless signals in the room.

(OOC: since darkon doesn't have a commlink listed, I'm going to assume he has the game's "generic link which is a R1 S1 F2 Sig2.)
Initiative Pass 1:
Spoof Command: Run a Wireless signal scan. 4 hits

Notice the Spoof: 1 hit The commlink attempts to run a Scan.

Initiative Pass 2
Attempt to find Hidden signals Threshold 4. 2hits

Initiative Pass 3
Continue to look for signals, Remaining hits: 2. Hits 3. Success!

It took until the guy had already asked to sit down before wr3ck could even find his commlink.

Wr3ck: >> Darkon really needs to get a better commlink, this thing is so shoddy I'm shocked it could find anybody, let alone its own program list!

AI-Ryu: >> Nii-chan, focus!

Wr3ck: >> Sorry...

Wr3ck disregarded Issac's signal, as he'd already found that one.

Focusing on the unknown signal Wr3ck, tried to get in and see what it had to offer him.

(OOC: Since Jungleboie also doesn't have a commlink listed, I'm going to assume he also has the genaric R1 S1 F2 Sig 2)

Wr3ck: >> HA! Found him! At least now I can use my own rig to hack this "new comer."

AI-Ryu: >> Stop chatting and do it, nii-chan.

Combat Turn 2, Initiative Pass 1:
Wr3ck wrapped himself in a cloak (Stealth Prog) before proceeding.

CT 2 IP 2:
Hack on the fly, Threshold Fire Wall 2 + Admin 6 = 8. 4 hits

CT 2 IP 3:
Additional 4 hits

(OOC: Teafo, there will be two automatic Firewall tests to notice me, assuming the above is the same, then that is two rolls of 2d6.)

Wr3ck was in, he was pretty sure it was his worst Hack ever, but he was in the system. Now it was time to see what he could get out of this commlink.

CT 3 IP 1:
Search for active subscriptions. 6 hits.

(OOC: I'm going to assume that 6 hits will find any active subscriptions, including the smartlink system and imagelink. If you disagree Teafo, I'll edit this)

Wr3ck: >> Well, well! I've got eyes now!

Wr3ck subscribed the "new comer's" imaginelink to his commlink.

A window popped up in his view giving him his first look at the room the three men were talking in. He'd not been paying attention to the conversation, something about body disposal it sounded like.

Wr3ck then copied all the data he could find on the commlink to his secondary commlink in the bag on the floor. Now to cover his tracks and hide what he'd done...

CT 3 IP 3:
Wr3ck needed to hide the subscription, that would require an edit of the log.

5 hit threshold to notice imagelink subscription

CT 4 IP 1:
Now it was time to delete the log entries he'd made while he'd been in there.

5 hit threshold to notice log tampering.

After deleting the evidence of his entry, data copying, secrete subscription, Wr3ck then logged out.

Wr3ck: >> Nii-san, I've got eyes and ears in the room now.

AI-Ryu: >> I see that, nii-chan. But what did you learn about him?

Wr3ck: >> Give me a minute to read the data! I just finished the hack!

Wr3ck started paying attention to the conversation in the room again... the new guy was looking at Darkon and sayin, "Scrub mission?"

(OOC: Approximately 5 combat turns (less than 1 minute) should have passed.)
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:44 am

“Very well. That should cover that part.” Darkon said. “And we obviously have someone who can take care of the electronic side of things.” He petted the comlink through which Wr3ck spoke. “And I should be able to take care of metahuman surveillance.” He petted his ravenstaff. “I am a shaman. And have my ways to convince people.” With that, he grinned charmingly.

Darkon pointed at the map of the building in front of them. “In a nutshell, we are to get into this hospital, copy their research data on the HMHVV vaccine and destroy their backup files and bio samples,” he explained to the doctor. “And in best case, we get in and out unnoticed. I would prefer as little violence as possible. Nevertheless,” he shrugged, “we should prepare for the worst case as well.”
Back to top Go down
jungleboie
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:22 pm

"sounds good. do we have any ideas on what the bio sample are, and how many? It could get time consumming if there are alot and we can't just frag them." doc's hand moved to his chin in thought after he spoke.

"hmmm, this sounds to easy? what are we missing? the doc thought. "way in, way out, prosess in the middle, and yet i can't get the thought that we are missing something"

"what of the data side, where is he?" the doc asked looking around the room and counting the people there. "i don't see him here. does he know what is going on." The doc asks. Apperently not seeing the shaman stoking his commlink like a scared puppy.

"what of security? you going to blind all of them? or just the ones we run across?" the doc finishes looking at Darkon.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:58 pm

“I plan to use disguise and invisibility to get in and out. This will require teamwork. Where possible I will use my magic to convince the guards we belong there. Also, we will look into getting appropriate work attire. Maybe for cleansing personnel. Or for a doctor and his patient.” He shrugged. “Unfortunately, we do not have much time for preparation.” He smiled at the doc.
“But I have read, that one man can enter where a whole battalion would fail. We are three. That should be good enough. Were we more, we might have to rely on blasting our way in and shooting our way out. Which would be very counter productive. Secrecy is imperative.” He took a sip of his tea. “Wreck, wasn’t it? Could you get us information which cleaning service works for the hospital? They usually outsource such tasks. If we can get uniforms from that company then, we are half way in.”
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:51 pm

Wr3ck stops arguing with the AI-personality loaded into his commlink when he hears his handle being used by Darkon.

Darkon's commlink chirps to life with a digitally androgynous voice, the same one Darkon had heard from Wr3ck's earlier communique.

>> "What? Cleaning service? Sure, shouldn't be a problem. I'll look into maintenance and security contractors while I'm at it.

The comm goes quiet for a moment, before the synthesized voice fills the room again.

>> It's best if you always assume I know what you're up to, but even better if you just tell me.

With that almost ominous statement still hanging in the air, Wr3ck diverts his attention to finding out what his team needs to know. Namely, who is allowed into the facility.

Wr3ck brought his "hands" up and snapped his "fingers." A long, multi-legged centipede-like icon crawled into view through a hole which had just popped into being on the "wall." every other leg held a magnifying glass up to an accompanying eye-stalk. Wr3ck gave it the search parameters he felt would hook him a significant catch.

Wr3ck: >> Look for everything you can find on these terms:

Browse:
Required:
"Humana Hospital", Seattle

Additional:
contractors, "Environmental Services", "Environmental Service", Cleaning, EVS, Security, "Personnel Services", "Private Security", Maintenance, Facilities, "Corporate Security", "Executive Housekeeping Services", "Executive Housekeeping Service", EHS

After a few moments, a hole opened in the floor in front of the centipede and it scurried through.

Minute 1: 9hits = 9 hits
Minute 2: 2hits = 11 hits
Minute 3: 5hits = 16 hits
Minute 4: 2hits = 18 hits
Minute 5: 7hits = 25 hits

AI-Ryu: >> Nii-chan, why are you looking for that when you could be looking for me? It's been hours since you last tried to find me. Do you not care anymore?

Wr3ck: >> What? I... No! It's just...

Addiction Media Junkie + Lost Loved One roll; Threshold 2: 5 hits

For a moment, Wr3ck hesitated. He really did want to look for new info on Ryu, but right now he had a job to do. The money would help him find his brother. People were counting on him. He needed to find a new place to live, and that cost ¥.

Wr3ck: >> Nii-san, right now the best thing I can do to find you is complete this mission. The money I make can go a long way greasing palms and prying open locked mouths.

For a moment he thought of disengaging the personality AI, but even though it was a pail imitation of his older brother, he just couldn't bring himself to shut it off.

I miss you, ni-san. Now, back to work.

A hole opened up in the ceiling and the centipede crawled through, it was dragging a huge sack full of data packets.

Wr3ck>> Well? What do you have for me? Anything good?
Back to top Go down
Teafo
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:34 am

The centipede unfurls its bag of goodies and begins unloading data packets.

The first few come up pretty useless, simple terms you could find from any search engine: Humana's Environmental services for the community, what they are doing for the present and future of Seattle. Simple stuff that looks like it came from a bad tabloid. But after a few empty packets, the utility pulls up paydirt.

Humana Hospital Service Records:
Cleaning Services
Outsourced recently due to budget cuts. Now run by Seattle Secure Cleaning and Dipsosal (SSCD)

After a few moments, you find that the headquarters for SSCD are located not far from the hospital itself, and their security is much lighter. A map comes across Wreck's vision outlining the floor plan and basic security of the warehouse. Most of the layout is dominated by a large parking lot surrounded by a barb-wire topped fence. Other than that there is a small office and a large incinerator for disposal of waste. The few cameras in the area point to the main gate, the safe inside the office, and two that scan 180 degrees back and forth watching the parking lot.

Focusing on the vans for a moment, you can see that they are tagged for tracking, but do not have any remote control functions. Looks like you'll have to go in on foot to get one if you want it.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:38 pm

“Well, what I want is a way into this hospital, if possible in disguise. Cleaning personnel usually gets everywhere and is generally overlooked. They are deemed too unimportant to notice by the ‘ordinary’ folks. That at least is my experience.” He grinned. “But I simply know you are better at that kind of research than I could ever be. Thus I asked you to do it. By the way, Maintenance and Security Contractors are very good ideas too. As long as we can look the part and get in unnoticed.” He looked at his staff. “I am sure Raven looks great as a mop.” He imagined how he put the fringes of a mop over the raven head. The sight made him chuckle. “I know you are vain. Suck it up for the good of our group,” he addressed his staff.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:53 pm

Pay Data, Baby!

Wr3ck, copies the necessary info and forwards it to Darkon and- according to some of the e-mails he'd swiped - "Street Reaper."

I wonder why they call him that... When I get a chance, I'll have to look up some more info on this guy

Darkon's commlink chirps to life again.

Wr3ck>> Oi, Chummers. I've got pay data. Darkon, you were right, they've outsourced their EVS. I'm sending the data I've got on them so far. I'm going to go back in and see if I can't create a backdoor. This could be a useful company to "work" for. Unfortunately Humana's security is completely internal. We'll need to find a Pigeon for internal passcodes.

>> In coming Data Transfer
>> Download? Y/N?
>> Y
>> Downloading...
>> Transfer Complete
>> Opening...

Wr3ck>> What you are looking at now is the main office for Seattle Secure Cleaning and Disposal (SSCD). It shouldn't be too tough to get into their system and replace their next cleaning crew with ours. Their service vehicles are standard issue. That means if we want to use one, we'll have to go pick it up. I vote I hack in, set one us up as "new employees" and we just walk in to pick up our gear.

Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:22 pm

“Excellent idea Wreck. Will you need to do more hacking inside? Then I think you should go there as new employee. If not, I can go and you can concentrate on other tasks. I hope to get the help of our Johnsons internal informant once we are inside. I do not have to remind you that he must not be compromised by our presence in the slightest.” I am just glad things finally get going, he thought. “Do you think we can get this run on the way by tomorrow? Or do you need more time? I would also take a quick look on the hospital from the astral plane.” Next he turned to the Doc again. “Doctor, what do you need to prepare yourself?”
Back to top Go down
jungleboie
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:39 am

"what would i need? all i would need will be on the shelves of the bio lab." doc said, "but if our decker can check to make sure the chem's aren't locked up would be nice."

the doc straitened. "you know i did work in a hospital for a time.. if i remember right." the doc said with a thoghtful look.

logic(7) + Procedure (medical)(4) = 11 dice. ((Not sure if this covers admin stuff. but might help in understanding what we will be walking into as new employees. and any red tape that we will need to cover.)) (11d6.hits(5)=2)

"I can't think of anything that would really stop us from going in as SSDC personel. but if we run into the other shift, there could be prob. there. As for hospital acess, we should be good with our new ID's." the doc reitterates as he thinks on his past experiances.

"i do have an idea on getting in if we need an emergancy entrance. but that would be a little more umm.." the doc pauses for effect. " visible." he finishes with a frown.

Last edited by jungleboie on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:57 am

“Yes it would. It is an option, but if we get in SSCD, it would be better.” He thought for a moment, then he spoke up again. “Wreck, were there any levels of access in the data you found? I mean, does every cleaning group get into every room of the hospital? Or do they need special access for the research part? And if, can you attach such access to our group?” He nodded to himself. “Or we would have to change disguise once again when we reach there.”
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:51 am

Darkon's commlink crackles back to life.

Wr3ck: >> I'll have to get inside their system before I'll be able to tell you all of that. I recommend we find a pigeon from SSCD and maybe another from HH to try and learn more about operations and layout. I'm good, but it's going to take me a few hours to get into SSCD's system. Especially if you don't want anyone to know I was there.

There is a moment of just static hiss before the digital voice continues.

Wr3ck" >>Gaining "real" employment with SSCD will only be possible if the company is big enough for people not to know each other. Otherwise, we're back to intercepting a cleaning crew and taking their place. Which will leave a trail. Unless you've got some way to wipe someone's memory Mr. Wizard. I'll be listening in, but otherwise I'll be engaged.

The link goes silent again
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:45 am

“As a matter of fact, I can.” The grin on his face was one of deep satisfaction. “But it might be a bit strenuous. Given that this is only the very first step in the run itself, I would prefer not to go all out from the start, but keep my strength for the more dangerous parts.”

Especially if I have to give three or more people new memories, he thought. “Could you, for example, reassign the team supposed for the hospital, so they go somewhere else, but at the same time keep the assignment on the hospitals side so we can fill in? Would that be doable without being too strenuous for you?” Now his voice took an amused tone. “After all, we want you at the height of your strength for the actual task too.”
Back to top Go down
jungleboie
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:51 pm

"Well, insertion and extraction seem to be coverd by you two. It looks like my workload will be destroying the bio-samples. do we have any idea on the floor plans? where or mainly what the samples are?" the doc hesitated as he collected his thoughts, "As i can think of anything right now, is i will like to know the location of chem lockers in the area that we are going to be working in."

still leaning against the wall, Reaper stands there deep in thought. 'if i only knew if i was dealing with petridishes or full meat bag samples. It figures these guys would saddle me with the less known part of this plan. Go figure. at least they know what they are dealing with. '

A few moments pass as darkon and wreck are chatting about the Cleaners. "you know. if we can figure out a way or a reason as to why, we could go in as cleaners meant to clean a bigger mess. kind of like reinforcments. and there is the good chance that we would never see anyone else from the cleaner agency." the doc states while he is chewing on the end of his glasses. "but how can we arrange that.. i mean, it would be nice if we can figure out a way to show up out of sync with the arrival and departure of the other cleaners."

Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:41 pm

“The floorplans are here.” He gestured towards the table where Isaac had placed them some time ago. “Feel free to take a look at them. Better prepare for the meatbags instead of petri dishes. And with out arrival out of synch, the least appears to be out of the ordinary the better, I say. If we can manage to arrive there on the usual schedule, it would be much better. I think we will be able to manage the timing accordingly. We have a time frame of a few days. ”Can you estimate how long you will need for infiltration of the SSCD?” He spoke directly into his comlink.
Back to top Go down
jungleboie
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:08 am

Eyes lighting up at the mention of floorplans. Reaper moves to the table. nodding to the other man at the table.

shifting through the plans, "Hmm." as he pulls the designated floor asside, "I could setup some KO patches for the crew we replace. if we need them, as it would be quieter than guns. But sneaking isn't really one of my strong suits. Although we won't have to sneak if you can hocus pokus them into letting us get in close.."

Reapers voice trails off as he really starts looking at the plans.

((i am looking for what would be likly places for storage of chems. as well as where testing labs might be. presumably a large lab with room to store several bodies for testing perposses. will also be looking to see if there are any cybertech labs enroute or on the floor the run is going to take place on. need supplys. Smile ))

looking over to darknon, "do we have a list of med staff in the building? i would hate to run into someone that knew me back when i was legal. Prob wouldn't hurt to find out just for numbers sake."

Last edited by jungleboie on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:13 pm

“I do know as much as you do. You should ask Wreck if he can find out.” He gestured with his still activated comlink. “As for the KO patches, a good idea. Quiet and effective. I do not like killing anyway. How long would they be out?”
Back to top Go down
jungleboie
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:25 pm

while still looking over the floorplans, "The KO patchs i have are fine. As long as i don't have to drop a troll or a football sized chummer. will need to contact a supplier to get some better quality stuff just in case we have to drop a troll. Now about the drestroying of the samples. what is the item we are after? You know what?" standing from the table. "do eather of you have a recording of the mission? as i got here late and wouldn't like to have to have you regurgitate everything you might have been told as questions arise in my thoughts."

looking over his shoulder to the "J", "can i get a copy of the floorplans for the floor in question? any luck on the recordings?" Streat Reaper asks as he turns back to Darkon.

((OOC: just so you know. as darkon's comlink is the only way wreck has talked to the group. i am looking at Darkon as if i am looking at both darkon and wreck, that is why the doc is always looking and talking TO Darkon.))
Back to top Go down
Teafo
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:24 pm

Isaac eyes the members of the group for a few moments before summing up what it appears they have come up with.

"So, you've got a plan now. Steal a truck, possibly en route to the hospital, use it to disguise you through the gates, and make contact with Dr. Nelson once inside. From there, destroy the samples, nab their info, erase the rest and get out. Sounds neat enough to me. When do you want to start?"
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:28 am

“Copies should be attainable. I have not recorded the actual meeting. But I guess Wreck might have.” Turning to Isaac he said: “Depending on Wrecks success at preparation, and the patches the doctor needs to purchase. I would guess the day after tomorrow.” Which will give me time to prepare myself too, Darkon thought. “Unless one of us needs more time?” He looked around questioning. “Our schedule has to be tight. But haste would not do us any good.” He leaned onto his staff. “One last thing though. How are we supposed to contact him? Will he know what to look out for? You have not shared that little gem of knowledge with us yet. You said it would be difficult for you to contact him and inform him of our approach in time.”
Back to top Go down
Teafo
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:42 am

"Ah yes, he is reachable most easily through the matrix once inside the compound. All employees are capable of contacting anyone else within the node. It would be difficult for one of us to contact him from the outside, however, due to the closed circuit style of node that is being used. I suppose you could attempt to make contact from a location close enough to the hospital itself to pick up what little wireless access there is if you would like to try. But I would caution you to rely more on a wired connection once inside."
Back to top Go down
jungleboie
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:21 pm

"ok, i will look over the blueprints a little closer at a latter time.. now. what am i getting rid of. what are the samples of? if it is implants. then all i would need to do is remove the implant or overload them." Streat Reaper states as he pulls out his comlink. switching it to hidden mode. he starts to pull up his contacts. "when we are done here, i will have to call my med supplyer and see if she has any more potent tranq patches."
Back to top Go down
Teafo
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:25 am

"The samples are of a vaccine, they are not implanted in any way, at most, they will be tissue samples and petri dishes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

HMHVV Vaccine
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs-
Jump to: