Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeHMHVV Vaccine - Page 4 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

HMHVV Vaccine

Go down 
+5
Westmoreland
Wreck
Suspect
Darkon
Teafo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

HMHVV Vaccine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:29 am

“We will most probably look for vaccine samples. And whatever samples would be needed for a vaccine. I imagine that to be blood samples, maybe tissue.” If they don’t have living whole samples in form of a vampire or two. That would be unfortunate, he thought. “Very well. I think we have discussed all necessary details, have we not? I think it would be best if we go and make our preparations. Doctor, we should exchange our contact data, don’t you think?” He set his comlink so it would send the necessarydata to the doctors comlink. “Does anyone have any last questions? If not, the plan is set.”
Back to top Go down
jungleboie
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Streat Reaper
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:15 pm

"A vaccine.. ok." Doc mumbles as he adjusts his commlink settings." sending my comm info to you.. ahh got yours."

"the plan sounds good. i know what i should need. So, we go in what.. 1 ta 2 days then?"

Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:22 pm

Darkon made sure to receive the com info. “Very good. I will then contact you and tell you where to meet again. Oh, one last thing, text Wreck your size. For the cleaner uniform.” He winked at the doctor. “Everyone, have a good night and keep your schedule free.” With that, he went upstairs, ordering duck kung bao and fried rice for himself, some wan tan soup and veggie noodles for Brighid. I bet she’ll still be up when I come home. At least she’ll have something warm in her stomach.

With the food in a thermobox, he made his way home. Before going to the monorail station, the shaman switched off his comlink and took a few turns through sidealleys. Then he concentrated. Mana rose from his center through his body, into his throat and through his arms, into the staff which lead the mana down into the street. Darkons voice was a soft murmur: “Come forth, spirit of the streets, soul of the town.”

Summoning a spirit of Man lvl.3 Magic5 + Conjuring4= 9d (9d6. hits(5)=1)

Opposed summoning roll from the summoned Spirit of man. Force3= 3d (3d6. hits(5)=1)

But no spirit appeared. Darkon waited a bit longer, feeling the slight drain on his mind.

Drain from summoning a spirit: Cha5 +Will5= 10d Threshold 2 (=spirits success *2) (10d6. hits(5)=3)

He shrugged it off effortlessly.
With a sigh, Darkon walked on towards the bus stop a few blocks ahead. Shortly before arriving at the stop, he looked around, if he was followed. Or if anyone else was there. He slid into an alley again to give it another try.

The old, though young looking man, reached out with his mind once more.

Summoning a spirit of Man lvl.3 Magic5 + Conjuring4= 9d (9d6. hits(5)=4)

“Come to me. I ask for your help.” He murmured quietly, lips barely moving. But his thoughts, given speed by the mana, found one.

Opposed summoning roll from the summoned Spirit of man. Force3= 3d (3d6. hits(5)=1) (means three net successes for Darkon. = 3 services.)

Drain from summoning a spirit: Cha5 +Will5= 10d Threshold 2 (=spirits success *2) (10d6. hits(5)=3)

In the astral, a whirl formed and eventually established the looks of a ghostly squatter. Darkon smiled at the astral figure. I greet you. Would you please conceal me from anyone following me, until I get home? I don’t want people to know where I live.
Better safe than sorry. He did not send that last thought to the spirit. It shrugged and nodded.

Finally, he entered the bus along with a tired looking guy in a overall. The ride was uneventful, as nobody noticed his presence. When he pushed the button, the driver stopped at Darkons stop. It made him chuckle when the driver waited, patiently first, then with increased confusion, when nobody seemed to leave. The elf shaman watched the bus drive off in the end after a full minute.

On the front porch, Darkon released the spirit: Be well. Go home to where you belong. And thank you for your help.

As expected, the trid was still running when Darkon entered the apartment. “Cuisine Chinese,” he announced, putting the thermobox down on the narrow table in the living room. Brighid looked up at him: “Thanks.” With an obvious look at the clock, Darkon sighed theatralicly. “At least you stayed home.” The teenaged girl giggled and replied: “Hey, it’s a compromise. There’s a special about ‘Elvish Has Left The Building’ on channel six.” After leaning the staff against the wall, he sat down next to Brighid. “At least you’re compromising in style.” He grinned and winked at her. She winked back at him. They understood each other. Together, they enjoyed the food and watched the special. Tomorrow I will have a look at the hospital, he reminded himself.
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:12 pm

sends a message to the others

To: Group

what'd I miss at the group meeting? I was a little... Detained... so what'd i miss out on? also if anyone needs any weapons I should be able to get us in touch with someone...

///End Transmission///

He looks around the small alley he hid out the night in. gets up and heads for his car hops in and heads for his small apartment. there he sets his proximity alarm and lays down in his bed. looking around he pulls out his cred stick and double checks the amount on the stick. Verifying the amount he spins it between his fingers. he sits back up and walks to his small table and begins his daily ritual of taking apart and putting together his weapons. his Remington 990 takes very little time to make sure it is in proper working order. but his pistol he not only disassembled but also oiled and carefully re-assembled. he racks the slide several times and then undresses and lays down for a short nap.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:39 am

Darkon received the message from Doc in the morning. “Detained huh?” He murmured. The human looking elf sent Doc the blueprints along with a description of their plan of action. ”Any weapons you bring should be easily concealable and as undetectable as possible. We are emphasizing stealth, not firepower.” Next, he sent a message to Wreck: ”It seems one of our lost teammates returned to the flock. Please ensure that he will get a place on the cleaning team roster and an uniform. If you need assistance, please contact me.”After sending it, he put his comlink on silent. The man changed into comfortable, wide cut shirt and trousers. He searched for Brighid and found the teenager in her room. Knocking on the door, he waited for her reply: “Come in.” She was reading chatting with one of her friends.

“Brighid, I will be in my lodge for a while. Please don’t interrupt me there.” She jumped off her bed. “Can I watch? Please?” The girl was excited. Given that her mother was a shaman too, Darkon thought about it a moment. “It will be boring. But if you really want to, you can watch. Just don’t disturb me.” Brighid smiled all over her face. “Promised!” she said loudly. Then she quickly texted her friend goodbye. In the meanwhile, Darkon had gone to the room he had reserved for his lodge, unlocked the door and entered. He felt the power as soon as he stepped inside. Brighid stood in the doorframe, peering inside. The very first day, he had made clear that she was not allowed to enter his lodge without explicit permission. And he was very glad that she did obey his rules when it counted. “Come in and sit down. But be warned. This might take a few hours.” He grinned amused when she hesitantly walked in and then sat down on one of the carpets. She seemed to feel the power too. Darkon noticed goosebumps on her arms. But her eyes gleamed. “What will you do? Hex someone?” That made him laugh. “No. I will go into the astral and take a look at something. It has to do with the job.” The girl hardly was able to stay sat. “Is it dangerous?” she asked. Was that worry in her voice? “I hope not. But one never knows for certain. Don’t worry, I am taking some precautions.” Gently, he added: “And now please be quiet.” The shaman took his staff. Concentrated, he paced through the room, reinforcing the lodge. Drawing the energy lines with help of his staff, touching the amethyst druses that stood in the corners. When he had closed the, admittedly oblong, circle, he went to a cabinet and took a bowl made of granite. It was filled with sand. He ignited a coal disk and put it in the middle of the sand. Then he sat down in the middle of the room on another carpet. He put the bowl in front of him and took a few grains of insence from a vial to put them on the coal. At once, the musky husk filled the room. Darkon laid his staff down over his knees. Brighid watched it all in awe. After a moment of collecting himelf, he let the mana flow through his self. He let it circle and form before projecting it into the astral, calling out for a spirit.

Summoning an air spirit lvl.3 Magic5 + Conjuring4= 9d (9d6. hits(5)=2)

Opposed summoning roll from the summoned Spirit of man. Force3= 3d (3d6. hits(5)=1) (Darkon has one net hit, the spirit owes him one service.)

Drain from summoning a spirit: Cha5 +Will5= 10d Threshold 2 (=spirits success *2) (10d6. hits(5)=3) (Drain completely resisted)

The fumes of the insence swirled and formed the figure of a sylph. A graceful, feminine form of an air spirit. Darkon smiled and sent his thoughts to the air spirit, while talking quietly.: "I greet you, sylph. And I ask you to help me." He felt it's reaction. It was willing to help him for a bit. The smoke danced around in the room. "I will soon project myself onto the astral. And I ask you to hide my link and signature from anyone and anything that might percieve it, except of course myself." Again, he felt that the spirit understood. Darkon slipped out of his body with another moment of concentration. He saw Brighid gasp when his bodies head fell forward.I better show her that I'm alright,he thought. Like a cheap holograph, he appeared in front of the girl as a ghostly image. "No need to worry, my dear. My mind is now on the astral plane. This is, where the boring part for you starts." She nodded. He could see excitement rise again, pushing away the worry. "This is better than Carl Combatmage," she exclaimed. "See you later." He said chuckling, then the shaman stopped manifesting and went on towards the hospital. The Sylph was nearby, and the astral shadow of his Staff was in his astral hand.Darkon neared the hospital slowly, carefully, while looking out for watchers, guarding spirits and astral wards. He wanted to get some recon on what he would have to deal with when physically there.

Perception on the astral plane. Closing in on the hospital, looking out for astral and magic activity in and around the hospital. (7d6. hits(5)=2)

Last edited by Darkon on Mon May 09, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 4 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:47 pm

To: Darkon

Sounds like a good plan to me. I got a little something to be able to hide.

///End Transmission///

he looks around his spartan room and reaches for his pistol. slides it back in the holster.

To:friendly neighborhood arms dealer

Hey, got anything in stock for a reasonable price that's fairly concealable? I need something less... conspicuous. I would also like something that stunned instead of killed if that is possible...

///End Transmission///

with that he stands up and heads for his car... looking to take a little drive.
Back to top Go down
jungleboie
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Streat Reaper

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 4 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:06 pm

Walking out of the building the meeting was held in. Street Reaper heads to his van. tranq patches, need to call Gora, she still owes me for those cyber parts i got her last month. he thought as he opened his door.

*beep beep CLICK*

Reapers commlinkk chimed as it receaved a incoming message. sliding into his seat, SR pulls up the message. Doc? who the hell is this.. sifling a miner pang of jealosy, SR quickly types out a message.

////to: Group\\\\
////from: Streat Reaper\\\\
"who the hell is this doc? i thought you brought me in for my medical expertiece! if this waffle is in.. he will take a back seat with this mission on the medical side. as he wasn't there for the planing. i don't mind, (well, actually i do) him coming along.. we might need the extra body, but it does throw a security risk and could cause complications. Darkon, your call, as i am just a fill in.. but this is bull SH@T if your going to call me in and then toss me asside as your primary flakes on you and then cries when he gets caught out of the loop!

PS if your taking opinions, i am against him rejoining. as his mission slot was filled.

Streat Reaper out. ////message sent \\\\

what the hell.. this sucks. do i really need to sink my yen into this mission.. i could et replaced. maybe i should have been more friendly, no, had to be direct. let them know how i feel about my slot in the mission SR thought as he pulled out into traffic, cutting off a delivery van in his haste to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HMHVV Vaccine   HMHVV Vaccine - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

HMHVV Vaccine
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs-
Jump to: