Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeOld and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Old and locked Past tense OOC

Go down 
+5
Jagger
Kouryuu.LV
Sly Hound
Larzarus
Darkon
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:03 am

Man, 15d6 and 3 hits! I tell you something is seriously wrong with castle!
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2011-03-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Kouryuu.LV

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:58 am

Aalith wrote:
Man, 15d6 and 3 hits! I tell you something is seriously wrong with castle!
Could happen in RL, at least no glitch. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:37 am

It's a sad world when you have to be happy about that Smile

And hey, just a friendly advice, be careful about 'slingin' it in public! Not just you're leaving astral signatures, spellcasting is pretty easy to notice! It's a perception test with threshold 6-force, so with F5 it's a threshold of 1 = quite an easy pie!
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:25 am

Aalith wrote:
It's a sad world when you have to be happy about that Smile

And hey, just a friendly advice, be careful about 'slingin' it in public! Not just you're leaving astral signatures, spellcasting is pretty easy to notice! It's a perception test with threshold 6-force, so with F5 it's a threshold of 1 = quite an easy pie!
One word - Viking Twisted Evil

P.s. Valkyrie is Crazy in that manner, she is too much of a snob to give in or care for others.
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:47 am

I'd really like to know why she is like this. Have you got a longer background than what's in the raindragon's?
And if she's such a wildass why she only has defensive and mind manipulation spells? OK she's got manabolt, but the other spells are telling another story, like a real defensive, sneaky spellcaster.
Back to top Go down
nekosune

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:48 pm

Well I will have this character done soonish, sorry for the wait, Finals and all that this week.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:11 am

nekosune wrote:
Well I will have this character done soonish, sorry for the wait, Finals and all that this week.
No worries, at the moment we can play as we are too so you are not holding up, but this do not mean we are not waiting for our matrix support.
soonish the team will be formed and then we will rock the world king
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:30 am

Aalith wrote:
I'd really like to know why she is like this. Have you got a longer background than what's in the raindragon's?
And if she's such a wildass why she only has defensive and mind manipulation spells? OK she's got manabolt, but the other spells are telling another story, like a real defensive, sneaky spellcaster.

She is Upper class, at least she was, not rich but the daughter of a Museum director, thought to think of herself as the cream of the cream, 98% of the population is scum to her, she has never been rich but they had the social status. in her position she is not making her hands dirty, so Viking her spirit or human body guards do her bidding. the mana bolt is just like a personal pistol, she can show of but uses rarely.

She has learned in the plays of big people how much influence information has, so she has learned how to acquire it herself. if everyone knows what you know it's worthless, but if you know it alone, then you have leverage against someone. And when she had to learn to survive in the shadows she learned to armour and reflexes. and she started to get hurt, so she needs to heal and heal others.

OOC: she is planed as a summoner and having a pact with one F6 Viking. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:43 am

By the way, there is a drain roll missing in your spellcasting Kouryuu.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:54 am

Darkon wrote:
By the way, there is a drain roll missing in your spellcasting Kouryuu.
sorry i thought i did it, but thats my mistake,
p.s. if i am not mistaken Drain is rounded down. i saw i think that you rounded it up in Galas game.
Quote :
Drain Value
This describes the Damage Value the Drain causes. Drain is based on
the spell’s Force; the more powerful the spell, the more exhausting it is
to cast. Drain is variable, based on the spell’s Force ÷ 2, rounded down,
and modified by Drain modifiers appropriate to each spell. Drain is
Stun damage, unless the spell is overcast (cast at a Force higher than
the magician’s Magic), in which case it is Physical damage. Note that
no Drain Value can ever be less than 1.

resisting drain(5) -> no drain
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:10 am

... oh. In which case I did it wrong the whole time. My bad. Wink
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:52 pm

Now do P-T has his money or he has to ask V again for it? I think it's time to give him that credstick, I want to buy the pilot skillsoft before we go out to the open waters.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:56 pm

Well depending on Vs actions, you would have to download it on the water or something. Unless she tries to hex that poor guy into playing the driver for the group.

And you are free to interact. If P-T wants to ask V about the stick, he has to do it.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:20 pm

Darkon wrote:
Well depending on Vs actions, you would have to download it on the water or something. Unless she tries to hex that poor guy into playing the driver for the group.

And you are free to interact. If P-T wants to ask V about the stick, he has to do it.

you can always default on piloting ground and water-craft and your reaction is excellent
but we can try to ask this gentlemen nicely to buy you one Twisted Evil

@Darkon google maps coordinates - 35.286931,139.694803 >Kanagawa-ken, Yokosuka-shi, Sarushima <
Will ask him to get us here, not sure what it is at that time-line, but for now I think we can agree that it's a desolated area. or a park. perfect for a couple Twisted Evil

And looks like i forgot to roll for starting cash, at least i did not find it, so will make a new roll.

then we can see if Valkyrie has the funds for the activesoft, it's Ratingx10.000, rather expensive right. then if i am not mistacen she got one with 5k and one with 3kthe others are still with Dakota.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:37 pm

we are 600$ short of Rating 1 active-soft Sad
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:25 pm

Kouryuu.LV wrote:
@Darkon google maps coordinates - 35.286931,139.694803 >Kanagawa-ken, Yokosuka-shi, Sarushima <
Will ask him to get us here, not sure what it is at that time-line, but for now I think we can agree that it's a desolated area. or a park. perfect for a couple Twisted Evil

Well, it's a long ride from Seattle to this place,as it is in Japan. If you take enough fuel and provisions, the boat certainly could reach it within a few weeks. But I doubt you want that.

As for the shortage of cash, you could ask the J for some more, OR you scrap together what cash you three had on you as starting money, and it somehow will sum up to JUST the right amount. *wink wink nudge nudge*
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Darkon wrote:
Kouryuu.LV wrote:

Well, it's a long ride from Seattle to this place,as it is in Japan. If you take enough fuel and provisions, the boat certainly could reach it within a few weeks. But I doubt you want that.

As for the shortage of cash, you could ask the J for some more, OR you scrap together what cash you three had on you as starting money, and it somehow will sum up to JUST the right amount. *wink wink nudge nudge*

nope I have a plan. Twisted Evil

i kinda was under the impression we were in Tokyo Suspect
but ok i can find something similar What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:36 pm

new coordinates 47.536906,-122.495012
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:46 pm

Please let me worry about that activesoft. You know, with the right Matrix contacts, you can buy hacked software for 10% of the original price. And I spent 12BP, sixty thousand Nuyen on my contact, with "broad reaching Matrix resources". So just give me the money and let me handle my business. I have a plan too.
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:20 am

K! Now what? We have a boat, I can drive it, but why would we go to the island? And how are you gonna keep the guy under control for an extended period of time? Alter Memory works only on one single piece of memory, you cannot alter whole days with it.
I hope you know what are you doing, omae Smile
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:37 am

Aalith wrote:
K! Now what? We have a boat, I can drive it, but why would we go to the island? And how are you gonna keep the guy under control for an extended period of time? Alter Memory works only on one single piece of memory, you cannot alter whole days with it.
I hope you know what are you doing, omae Smile

1st get to the island, it should be desolated, at least i think it should
2nd intimidate him into paying us or "mind probe" his credentials and passwords, other stuff we can get from this poor fella.
3rd Laes to clear the last 8 hours from is memories then either implant memories of boat crash or just so, leave him either on the island or in the bay in a float-vest.

V's plan in short would be nice to have our hacker who could go into his com as well and of course we will take most of his belongings so he has problems in getting back and starting to determine what happened.

BTW Darkon, what difficulty are we playing.
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:31 am

LOL, we have difficulty settings here? I'd say it's "medium"Smile Boat crash is a good idea, or some awakened creature attack, so he won't miss his 'link and his boat. But eventually he will put the picture together, from the missing money, the fading of the spell or the authorities reports will reveal the truth and he's an obviously well paid corp' employee so they will be through when searching for the big ork and the small woman...
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:34 am

Aalith wrote:
LOL, we have difficulty settings here? I'd say it's "medium"Smile Boat crash is a good idea, or some awakened creature attack, so he won't miss his 'link and his boat. But eventually he will put the picture together, from the missing money, the fading of the spell or the authorities reports will reveal the truth and he's an obviously well paid corp' employee so they will be through when searching for the big ork and the small woman...
that's the reason i miss a hacker who would clean the digital footprint.
You sure you can get all the stuff for the money you have?
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:09 am

The difficulty is Shadowrun. Razz

The hacker is on her way. But you just took your comlink offline. Razz

Your plans sound good, and might even work. But this is the OOC thread and hence your characters can not communicate through it. If you want to relay your plan to your groupmates, please use your comlink or telepathy. Wink

That is no scolding, by the way. But I think such little details can make the game more realistic without cutting on the fun. (Which is very important to me. Fun, that is.)
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:18 am

Never thought on using it in IC Smile I was just curious.

About money: I don't wanna spend it all, because it's our money not just mine.

R1 Pilot activesoft, pirated: 1000 Y
R2 Hardware, pirated: 2000 Y
APDS ammo, 1 clip 70 Y
Pro User Program: 60 Y

E= 3130 Y

K! How much money you transferred altogether? 8000 is on the sticks + you wrote "then she transfers her money to him as well".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old and locked Past tense OOC   Old and locked Past tense OOC - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old and locked Past tense OOC
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next