Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeSome Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Some Assembly Required -IC

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Professor
Aalith
Jagger
No_Name
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:01 am

Alright, As much fun as it is role play sleeping its time to wake up and role play being awake Smile

You are not attacked during the night (Except for Sparks but I cannot be held responsible for Atashi's actions...and he deserved it).

I need perception checks from everyone upon waking

Those of you who are actually sleeping I need a memory check from you (Sparks, the wound modifier applies to this check for you)
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:31 am

[Visual perception? Also, Tokko's the only one not sleeping? What happened to taking turns in watch? I'd like to add he can make it about 36 hours before he needs to take a test for sleep deprivation. How much time passed since we have awaken in our cells?]
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:13 pm

Coming up out of sleep, Jhon yawns and stretches. Despite the realization that it wasn't all a dream, he feels somewhat refreshed. He glances nonchalantly at Meera, remembering the strange dream brought on by hunger, but the girl couldn't possibly know about his nightmare.

Memory Test
6d6.hits(5)= 2 hits

Something tugs at Jhon's memory as he blinks and looks around at the group, including the elevator itself. He tries to note each person'a reactions to waking and finding themselves still in this predicament - as well as their mannerisms. He feels certain there is something here that they are all missing, if he could just put his finger on what it is.

Perception Test
8d6.hits(5)= 1 hit

As he peers about, his eyes insist on drooping and Jhon slaps himself across the face hard in an attempt to snap out of the dregs of slumber. Shaking his head and blinking his eyes rapidly, he tries again to take in the scene around him.

Perception Test
8d6.hits(5)= 4 hits
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:14 pm

[Yes Visual perception, and by the time everyone wakes up its probably been about 16 hours, and Atashi didn't sleep either]
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:51 pm

[Thanks Nougat. Jagger! When you try a test again, you get a -2 modifier.

11d6.hits(5) → [3,5,1,3,3,4,2,3,6,5,6] = (4)]
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:35 pm

(My bad, I thought that modifier was only during combat. Nougat, I've tried several times to follow the link for that roll but it won't load the page for me. If you would, subtract the last two dice for my test. Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2011-09-24

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:02 pm

Ricky wakes up and glances about, he totally fogot where he was. He groans as he gets up, the ground is a hard and cruel bedmate. He looks about though his attention is on making certain Meera is alright.

Perception test = 1 sux

Added will 1 more sux = 2 sux

Last edited by Professor on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Sparks comes to quickly, rubbing his neck[5d6.hits(5) → [3,3,4,5,1] = (1) one hit on memory.....] trying to figure something out, then looks around[3d6.hits(5) → [5,4,2] = (1) one hit on Perception].
Back to top Go down
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 74

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:27 am

[sorry for the late post, been bust]

andrew wakes up with a jump a slight gasp. he didnt even realize he had fallen asleep, he was just so tired. he looks around the lift slightly confused as he tries to get his bearings. he looks at each person and at every inch of the lift as he wake his brain up.

[what do we roll for the memory test? i know i get a +2 for my mnemonic enhancers but i dont know the rest]

[and perception would be int(4) + per(2) = 6]
[6d6.hits(5) → [3,3,4,2,3,5] = (1)]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3269123/
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:44 am

[Memory test is Logic + Will]

Meera wakes up and looks around the lift at everyone and her shoulders visibly slump. [Echoing the thoughts of the GM] Meera Simply asks: "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:42 am

[thanks]
[Log(4) + will(2) + 2 Mnem Enhancer = 8]
8d6.hits(5) → [4,4,3,3,1,3,5,3] = (1)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3269216/
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:49 am

Those of you who Scored two hits or more on either the memory or perception check I have sent a PM with the information. So if you scored more and haven't heard from me please let me know and I will remedy that.

So what to do, where to go from here?
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:49 am

Tokko now has theories about what's going on, but if he's right he doesn't know who could he trust with them. For now, he play along.

"Maybe we should check out that hatch"-he says and then he moves to do it.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:54 am

Staring blankly into space for a moment, Jhon is visited by a few disconnected flashes of memory that are both disturbing and powerfully significant. He gropes with mental fingers to uncover more, but can bring no further details into the light of his conscious mind.

With a shake of his head, he returns his attention to the present, though maintaining a hold on the images for reference in the impending discussion.

Jhon looks toward Sparks and sees the kid is in serious condition. He sinks to one knee beside the hurting technomancer and says:
"You don't look so good, hotshot. Anything I can do? Do you want Ricky to take a look at you?"
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:59 am

"In a sec, I need to try and get us some help....."[5d6.hits(5) → [6,6,1,2,1] = (2) two hits to try and Rez a sprite, 4d6.hits(5) → [2,2,1,2] = (0) the Data Sprite almost glitches on that one. No Fading on that, I like this set much better....]"Yes! Okay, I got a little fragging helper here."

Last edited by Faust on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing my screw up on dice)
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:24 am

OOC

Last edited by Aalith on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:35 am

Aalith wrote:
Faust wrote:
"In a sec, I need to try and get us some help....."[3d6.hits(5) → [3,2,6] = (1) one hit to try and Rez a sprite, 4d6.hits(5) → [1,5,5,2] = (2) the Sprite, if possible to rez says no.....6d6.hits(5) → [5,1,6,4,3,1] = (2) no Fading on that....]"Frag me, my head's fragging killing me....No joy on the sprite."

Sorry, but I think this is wrong on many levels. I'm really not a tech-guy, but I really know magic and compiling is like summoning. First, you cannot default on summoning skills. This is true for compiling also. And second, fading is twice the hits generated by the spirit (sprite). Not that it matters, but for future reference.

[Fading for Compiling, as well as Summoning are the hits generated. It's Registering and Binding that are twice the hits generated. And Sparks is not defaulting, he's still got that -2 condition modifier according to Nougat.]
Back to top Go down
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:24 pm

after shaking off the after sleep grogginess, andrew stands and stretches out for a sec. then heads over to the hatch.

Looking up at the hatch, he asked tokko,"how do you wanna do this? who should we boost up there?"
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Faust, my mistake for not being clear, the wound mod was only still in effect for the memory test, for everything else you're fine now
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:33 am

OOC

Last edited by Aalith on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:59 am

[guys, rules discussions go in the OOC thread please]
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:04 am

Faust wrote:
"In a sec, I need to try and get us some help....."[5d6.hits(5) → [6,6,1,2,1] = (2) two hits to try and Rez a sprite, 4d6.hits(5) → [2,2,1,2] = (0) the Data Sprite almost glitches on that one. No Fading on that, I like this set much better....]"Yes! Okay, I got a little fragging helper here."

[Okay, I re-rolled everything using the right number of dice.]
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:00 am

Jhon glances left to right, wondering who Sparks is talking to and what he means by "rolling dice." He thinks, 'drek, the kid is worse off than I thought...'
((Razz))

In an effort to keep him calm, Jhon tells Sparks, "Take it easy, omae. We need you to get through this, but don't let it get to you, man. You'll be no good to yourself or anybody else if you high-side it, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:51 am

Atashi gets up slowly then looks around once to reorient herself. she firms herself for what shes about to say Hey guys, i need to let you know about something. When that specter attacked me, it didn't break through my link but i broke through its mind. There's something controlling these things and they all have the same consciousness. But were not the first ones they've taken i think. nor would we be the last unless somethings done about them. I don't think this is any corp thing either.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:28 am

Jhon's astonished face turns to Atashi so slowly he feels his neck creak like a rusted old hinge.

"Dreams?" he croaks, his throat dry as dust. "Did you have any...strange dreams?"

He glances back at Sparks trying to catch the kid's reaction to this, and is startled to find he is standing over the young technomancer; unaware that he had risen. He looks back at Atashi, not wanting to miss a single nuance of her revelation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Assembly Required -IC
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs :: St_Nougat's Games-
Jump to: