Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeTwinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)

Go down 
+8
Darkon
PresentPresence
Kouryuu.LV
Starcraft
Gala
Faust
Jagger
Kesslan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:23 am

Ok, post is up.

@Kesslan: I need some guidance. Sha'hGrim took 5 boxes, which will knock her down. I need to know if she's going to take falling damage, what needs to be rolled for that. Remember that she's on the stairs not on flat ground.
Also, it doesn't appear as though being knocked down will interfere with her ability to cast another spell (though it does give the attacker a "Superior Position" bonus). Logically I can understand that - these characters are acting at such an incredibly high speed, she could cast while she's falling without being impeded. And, subsequently, she can again cast on the next turn from the ground, taking in to account any further damage (if applicable) she took while falling. I just wanted to check and make sure before finishing my post.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:18 pm

Wel I'm going to assume that your not falling right over the railing so at most you'd slide down a few stairs that are possibly carpeted. I wouldn't worry about fall damage in this case.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:34 am

Ok, I'll have my post updated mid morning.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:25 am

Ok, not quite mid-morning, but the post is up. I still need to do some work on it, unfortunately, because I glitched... But the spell still went off, and hopefully still will damage the guy. AND there is no need to continue waiting on me.

@Kesslan: Ok, the spell was a success - 3 hits and a glitch (on 8 dice - what are the chances of that?!?). So, uh, you'll need to choose how to deal with this. For your convenience, I added the Glitch entry from SR4, so that you don't need to go look it up.
- The good: we're no longer waiting on me.
- The bad: I still haven't been able to finish the post!
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:22 am

I'm going to try and get the GM post up tonight after work. Just been crazy busy last little while.

Also still waiting on 10d6 to roll his initiative.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:59 am

Hmm... "Vroom vroom vroom" noise... I wonder what that could be?

So, to sum up the current situation: The super-swordsman has gutted our only remaining tech-savvy character, has made short work of a Force 5 spirit (so short that it didn't even know it was being hit), and has reduced our Force 7 Spirit possessed Attack Cat from a potentially deadly guardian to a wary near-dead companion. And the only real damage we've managed to do is with an Edge-cast Mana Bolt (though if Sha'hGrim had no negatives, she likely wouldn't need Edge quite as much - *shrug* I don't think Sha'hGrim will release the sustained spell on her own intiative, the Spirit will have to instruct her to do so - that's coming soon...). And just when the attacker is pausing, slightly, perhaps to catch his breath (can you say: "Wishful thinking"?), a helicopter is about to show up with the cavalry...
Well, you all can't say Sha'hGrim didn't try to give you a chance to run!
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:16 am

The question you should be asking is who's cavalry.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:17 am

True. But we are in this together.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:18 am

The gutting Sid thing was honestly the most convenient way of removing the character from play. I'm going to have to poke at 10d6 since he was intended to be Sid's replacement, but he still hasn't provided an initiative roll and it's been quite a while now.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:08 am

Yup - I knew that. It's likely how I would have handled it (in a situation where I needed the team to remain lean). Though it might not have been a bad idea to keep him around a bit longer, just for the sake of having someone. On that note: think we should befriend an AI?

Yeah, new players... I've got nothing useful to say there...
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:39 am

and my heavily-chromed ork badhoop is currently covered in highly pissed-off devil rats...

...and after he tried to save them from the serious indigestion they'd have gotten from devouring a rancid meta-creature's corpse!
Razz
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:41 am

Who's to say the corpse was rancid Jagger? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:09 pm

Just as a little back-story check... We don't actually know where the artifact is, do we? We have "suspicions" on whom the Johnson reported to; but no direct confirmation. We don't still have the money (those of us still around invested it; and it was years ago; and none of us wanted to look that particular gift horse in the mouth). And even if we did, none of us actually tried to trace the money trail (because that would just be stupid)... So; in summary, and just to make sure I have this all straight: none of us has any more than a faint notion as to where the artifact went (and even that is merely conjecture at this point). Right?
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:27 pm

You just know roughly who it was handed off to at the drop, which was almost certainly a middle man or more away from the actual buyer, you don't know much more about the J who actually hired you, and if anyone actually knew anything more that was still alive, it would probably be Spade. Except that he recently tried to have you all killed for some reason. For any actual details on who you handed things off to (Such as description) Make a memory test at -2 (Unless you have total recall etc) to try and recall any details at all about the person you handed it off to, and a second roll to recall any details about the J who paid you. (Though you know they were not the same person and the person accepting the drop was supposedly acting as part of an escrow service.)
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:53 pm

Gala wrote:
On that note: think we should befriend an AI?

Darkon actually has one as contact. It keeps his data trail cleaned up. (Erased 24 hours quality)
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:56 pm

There may or may not be AI's at work already. This administration will not comfirm nor deny the potential involvement of digital beings due to their rights to privacy under the laws of certain countries granting them equal rights as those afforded to physical realm beings such as metahumans.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Nicely done, Kesslan!
Blatant evasion with excellent use of the SR setting, style, and rules.
Cistern & Eggbert give it two cybernetically-enhanced thumbs up!
Razz
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:29 am

Anyway at this poitn it works out to one more round by Sha'hgrim then top of the new combat round with Jenny again, followed by your visitor and then Alexia arriving at the opening in the wall. From there she can move in far enough to get in on the action at the stairs. Alternatively she can try and investigate the sounds now as she's already outside.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:23 am

Ok, I'll post this morning. Sorry for the delay - I thought we were waiting on Alexia.

[EDIT] I just checked: You have Alexia listed as 4 IPs; that means she gets to go before Sha'hGrim does again.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:26 am

Am I correct? Shouldn't Alexia be posting in before Sha'hGrim? Let me know please?
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:41 pm

She arrives at the breach next round. She may simply be choosing not to use her actions as she has for the past several passes. You might as well post up.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:38 pm

Starcraft is up again. Haven't' heard anything from her in a while though and hasn't been on in a few days. As such Gala and Dark you guys may want to at least plan out what you'd like to do. Worst case, just post up and hopefully Star pops up and posts in before too long.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:16 am

Ok, I'll plan... I can have my post up late morning, just let me know.

[EDIT] And yes: Jenny is still on Full Defense.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:46 pm

Darkon should arrive at the bottom of the stairs this round, right? He would most likely use a manaball at the target. He had switched his sight to astral in the last round, preparing for an invisible enemy.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:49 pm

Should probably be hoping that he'll arrive at the top of the stairs... My guess is that he doesn't want to have been on the stairs this whole time - it's not been terribly safe.

@Kesslan: Let us know how much longer we should wait for 'Lex to post in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next