Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeTwinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)

Go down 
+8
Darkon
PresentPresence
Kouryuu.LV
Starcraft
Gala
Faust
Jagger
Kesslan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:40 pm

Ok; I believe that the RP decision leading me, thus Sha'hGrim not to download the App was appropriate at this point. Despite that it limits communication, the way I am RPing her -3 Wound Modifier would lead me to conclude that she would ignore any non-team-designated messages. I will modify my previous post.

As for time dilation: That makes sense. Your explanation certainly clarifies that for me. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:53 pm

The decision is perfectly fine, just keep in mind that as a result there is some communication you character will not be aware of and should thus act appropriately.

In other news, Karma is due!

Gala: 30 (excellent RP throughout netted a considerable bonus)
Jagger: 20 (Good RP for the most part, some posts could have been a touch better. Good ideas even if they didn't work)
Darkkon: 20 (Good RP posts for the most part, generally good concept in controlling spirit, some good ideas even if not all of them worked)
Tenaka: 18 (Relatively good posts for the most part. While the character didn't perhaps 'seem' to do much, still at least tried to play an important role in playing rear guard for the team as well as providing an escape route)
Alexia: 16 (Ok posts for the most part, could use some improvement here and there. More attention is required to GM posts on occasion. A few really good posts netted some bonus Karma)
Sidney: 3 (Good posts for your first time playing in a PBP. Needs to post a little more frequently, but we've talked about that already)

Keep in mind folks, the quality of your posts will affect your Karma rewards accordingly. It doesn't matter if you have 1 action per combat turn or 4, If your limited in number of actions you'll still be handed a reasonable amount of Karma for at least posting well and planning out your moves etc. Also good poses for spirits, drones etc under your control will net additional karma. Beyond that, you all got a flat amount for getting through the opening scene.

At this point Faust will be officially removed from game play as it's been about two months since he logged on much less posted. I'll find an appropriate way to remove his character from the game as a result as I will not be keeping such characters around as NPCs for the most part (especially if you just flake and don't say anything vs at least letting folk know you cant post anymore or don't have the time due to RL etc.) You may spend Karma as you desire at this point, however if you wish to initiate you may be require to RP through it if a deed/quest etc is chosen or if you are using a group for the discount (or at the very least some consideration for the time taken is in order). Please limit skill raises to no more than one point (Specializations don't count towards this so you could raise a skill 1 point and add a specialization to it as well if you wished).

The rest of the rewards will be handled once you either go to the drop point for The Exchange, or otherwise figure out what you wish to do with the equipment (Be it keep it, or try and fence it yourselves)
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Thanks for the Karma. As for frequent posts, I a actually restraining myself from posting too often as it wouldn't be very appropriate for Darkon to do much.

May I suggest, we leave Andrealphus in the gentle but firm hands of Darkons streetdoc contact? It would be a good exit story wise. And depending on how badly he was hurt, he could be gone for months anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:02 pm

That was more or less the plan. Jagger still needs some medical treatment as well and Gala could also likely use the rest. Also by all means feel free if you wish as a group to seek medical attention first and deliver the stuff later (Just keep in mind an obviously military truck doesn't' tend to go over well in a city and draws a lot of attention. Though the rest of your vehicles will look incredibly dirty, but otherwise fine.)
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:06 pm

I'm sure Frank Miller (the streetdoc) will be happy to take care of Sha'Grim as well. I could make a post with his reply and Darkon relying the offer. Unless you want to do that yourself.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:12 pm

Actually just did that Razz

Feel free to RP out the rest of the conversation if you wish however.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:13 pm

I noticed. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:25 pm

As an FYI: You can't heal Drain damage, so there's nothing any doctor can do for Sha'hGrim. She literally has to sleep it off.
Fortunately, the worst of her Wounds are stun, and they'll be good after a night. It will take her 3 days to heal up all the physical damage she took, but after a night, she will have no wound modifiers at all any longer, and only 2 boxes of physical damage to worry about. She's in a really rough spot at the moment, but as long as the group is out of the thick of things for a day, she's going to be fine.

As for making the delivery: We may actually want to take a look at what we've managed to salvage before dropping it all off. While selling it is an attractive prospect, I am sure that every character can make use of a functioning chameleon suit; and they're cheaper to repair than they are to purchase... I don't know which characters already have one, but it's certainly worth the 5-minute Comm-call to figure out what of this stuff is worth hanging on to before we dump the remainder on the salvage market.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Ya but the doc could still give you medication to counter the effects. (Basically a mix of stims and pain killer)
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:27 pm

Also as a side note, you don't have a chamelon suit since that apparently wasn't clear.

You've got something much heavier duty but not milspec.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:46 pm

I didn't notice you overcasted Gala. Anyway, the post is up. If you like, I can add the arrival at the backyard clinic Frank is operating for not copletely broke sinless and shadowrunners.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:55 am

Ok, so not a chameleon suit; but still covered in ruthenium polymer. That makes it even better... Milspec (or nearly milspec) armor has the capacity to carry some really impressive benefits built in. The strength and agility modifiers can really improve open-space fighting capacity (though the bulk still hampers the close-spaces), as well as the vision and sound enhancements that are built in to the helmet. In addition, you can get environmental add-ons which remove or reduce the effects of heat, cold, poison gasses, etc. At the end of the day, the heavy armor can be extemely useful in the right circumstances - and with the Mobility Upgrades, it can remove some of the Encumbrance concerns.
That said, as a 'Runner, it would likely sit in my car most of the time, unused. But for that occasional situation where it is actually useful, it will, have been extremely useful! BUT: Some of our "front line" guys might actually use the stuff more often, which is why I suggested we take a look at what we got, and decide if we want to keep some of it before junking the rest.

Yeah: I overcasted the first Ball Lightning. I used edge on the drain resist for that one, only taking 3 boxes of physical damage compared to the 6 boxes stun damage I took on the second spell. I am definitely planning on spending the Karma Kesslan awarded on a Centering Focus... I need to be able to survive those casting attempts better! So, 1 night sleep will remove all stun damage, and reduce my physical damage by 1 box, leaving only 2 boxes - and no damage modifier.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:28 am

Strength and agility upgrades etc can only be built into 'hard' milspec armour. What you have isn't milspec alas, though yes it does have the capacity for a few more upgrades. Of course you still need to take the time to figure out what you really even have, as there are the weapons as well. All I'll say at this point however is be careful with what you do have at this point Razz
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:13 am

Uh oh! You all know what that means: He's hidden live scorpions in the pockets of the armor!
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:22 am

Something like that.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:54 pm

Anyone hear from Jagger at all? He's not been on since the 2nd and hasn't responded to PMs.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:39 am

I am missing him in my game as well. I hope he's alright.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:21 pm

Just heard back from him. Apparently his computer crashed while back and its been in the shop.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:32 pm

That sucks. And not in a good way. Well, let's hope he will be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:56 pm

Meanwhile still need Star, Tenaka and Sid to post in on where they are intending to go.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:02 pm

Yes Darkon, crashing sux, and no not in the good way!
Razz

Its going to take me some time to catch up with the storyline, but I will be posting ASAP. Glad to be back!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:05 pm

BTW Jagger, as time has already passed since you were healed, your threshold is now 2 and it's a 5 minute extended test so you can just keep rolling till you wake up to have an idea of how long your out.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:17 pm

Spawn has been dead to the world for 2 weeks???
Razz
Poor guy just didn't take that grenade blast as well as...say...Superman, did he?

Verily, Your GManence, I shall rolleth yon voodoo bones forsooth until all pallor of unhealth doth leave Spawn's insectile vestige post haste!

<Jagger sez: What the heck did he say?>

Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:20 pm

I have edited my last post and added the arrival. I suggest Spawn might have been unconcsious until arrival, which would give him the perfect opportunity to catch up. Also, Shah'Grim could come to the clinic. Overcasting can not be healed magically, but as far as I know mundane medicine can help with the symptoms.

By the way, Darkon has NOT downloaded the messenger. Given his totems predisposition against meddling in his own affairs without his active request. Wink

It is good to have you back Jagger. And I have been cut off the internet for a couple months some time ago. Which hindered my postings here a lot.. So I know how it feels.

EDIT:

I would like to spend my karma as follows. 15 to increase edge from 2 to 3, and 5 to learn the increased reflexes spell. That of course first requires to get a spell formula and then to learn it. But I thought I reserve the karma now so I don't forget about it.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:22 pm

...and so, with his trusty squire computer once again returned, Jagger did vanquish the wine, drink the evil hordes, kiss the horses, and ride away on the women!

(...and there was much rejoicing)
Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next