Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeMoral Test SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Moral Test

Go down 
+2
Azonalanthious
taniwhaiti
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Haruki 'Tora' Tokugawa
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:39 pm

Del Toro is a relatively new, old club. It has been gutted and refurbished to provide a chic but very popular 'young' person's club. It is littered with young corporate men and women letting their hair down after a hard day at work, however you note that the place also has one or two resident cougars on the prowl. Purrrrrr! Ouch!

It has recently been listed as a novahot nightspot by one or two popular social matrix sites. Before you can shmooze past the large pair of smartly dressed troll bouncers at the door, you can hear the modern music popular with young wageslaves pumping. Once you are inside, the bass pumps the walls and while loud, it does not completely drown out conversation. All around people are dressed in the latest chic wageslave wear though ties have been lossened a little. There are holographic images skittering and careening off the walls to enhance the 'works out' atmosphere.

When you subscribe your PAN to the club's well designed network, things get a little more chaotic. Dozens of messages and signs flash across your vision, everthing from mundane AROs, like directions to the rest rooms and a list of bar specials, to private messages from those that wish to know you a little better. Adjusting your commlink's settings to filter out a raft of young responsive 'advertising' or 'fishing', you are glad that you can use your own links to communicate as you wish as you aren't really going to hear all that well as the music is turned up a little more each hour in an attempt to encourage dance floor gyrating and the consumption of liquids that steal your inhibitions into the night.

You spot the bartender, a cute elf. She is an absolute stunner. You stop short of asking for her number as your business sense kicks in and you let her know that you are with the Johnson party. She smiles and points to the back and to her right. You smile back and follow her directions.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:48 pm

The Night Club is as below:

This comes up on your PAN as well as an overlay just as you come through the door to your commlink.

Moral Test DelToroNightClub
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:55 pm

Mist slips quietly through rainy night, much like her namesake. Nearing the Del Toro, she pauses to study the place, letting her senses drink in the night, searching for anything odd, anything out of place. A crack of lightning lights the night, revealing her for a brief moment. Small, even tiny, for a human, the lighting reflects brightly off the polished durasteel that covers nearly a quarter of her face and covers the rest of it with a webwork of dark shadows, tracing the map of valleys and ridges caused by her scars. Nodding slightly to herself, she continues across the crowded parking lot towards the door.

She pauses again, just outside, and reaches behind her head to touch a small button on the hilt of her sword. The blade flickers for a moment, then vanishes from sight as its reactive skin obeys her unspoken command. Stepping inside, she removes her overcoat, a heavy thing of black leather and silver studs. Underneath she wears a tight, dark grey bodysuit - not quite form fitting, but close enough that it doesn't leave that much to the imagination. A bandoleer, loaded with a number of small pouchs, crosses her chest.

Drapping the coat over one arm, she walks over to the bar and asked the female bar-tender about the Johnson party, noding politely at the answer. "Thanks." She fishes into one of her pouchs and pulls out a single nuyen note - hard currency, a rare site indeed these days - which is folded into a small origami frog. She slides the bill across to the bartender as a tip, then moves off, making her way across the crowded floor to the room she had indicated.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:20 pm

Upon entering the Meeting Room, you are greeted by a honey blonde woman in her mid thirties. She has gold flecked hazel eyes and is dressed in the latest style of evening wear. Her cheekbones are defined nicely and she has a look of determination but appears extremely cool. "Welcome," she says, smiling. "Please sit down. I'm Mrs. Johnson and I trust that you are here to help me to help you. Can I get you anything? Lets get down to business then!"

"I have noticed lately that large amounts of money have been going missing from our joint account. When I asked my husband about it, he said that he had been gambling a little too much lately and that he will ensure that this will stop. It has stopped however, according to him he has now had to take a drop in his salary due to budget cuts. As we both work in the same department, nobody else has had to take a wage cut. I asked around the office discreetly and nobody else knows anything about it."

She begins to pace a little as she continues.

"I decided to employ a private detective to get to the bottom of this. After two weeks, he discovered my husbands infidelity and his latest hobby. He has been going to a brothel. When I asked the private detective if he was sure, he said he followed him to the address but did not speak to anyone at the address about my husbands activities while there. It could have been an address where he was gambling but the private detective was adamant that he has been going to a brothel. I did not wish to believe the private detective at first so I went to the address after following my husband one particular night and confronted the brothel manager. She was very unhelpful and would not discuss anything at all."

She spins around speaks with that same determination you saw in her earlier.

"I refuse to let my husbands activities stop me from a great career however, if this gets out we could both be tarnished and while his career would be over, my career would be so tarnished that promotion would just not happen for me. So I want you and your team to 'take care' of my husband. I will pay your team 5,000 for the job."
Back to top Go down
Westmoreland
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Character sheet
Character Name: Marcus
Race: Troll

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:16 am

The bouncer at the door to one of the city's hottest clubs puts on his meanest, most stubborn face when he sees The Heap approaching. The Heap, for his part, knew this was coming. Sure, he'd just showered at the bath house around the block, and he'd even paid a couple of nuyen to have his clothes laundered, but he didn't trust anyone with his coat, and it had that decidedly "live in" look that made him stand out as either a street person or someone wearing a street person's coat. Either way, his kind would normally not be welcome in a place like Del Toro.

The Heap puts on his most winning smile and takes both hands out of his pockets, holding them up in a gesture of innocence. "I'm on the list, I swear. Ben Jameson."

The bouncer just glares for a long moment, waiting for The Heap to laugh or try some other line or walk away, but The Heap just holds his gaze. "I mean it. Check the list. J-A-M-E-S-O-N. Mrs. Johnson is expecting me."

Upon mention of 'Mrs. Johnson,' the bouncer skeptically glances at his guest list. Sure enough, there's a Ben Jameson there, along with a 'no pat down' order. His face softens, but only slightly as he unclips the velvet rope and lets in the decidedly worst-dressed guest of the evening.

"Thank you, sir." The Heap quips as he passes, "I'd tip but, y'know, I'm a filthy bum."

As The Heap enters Del Toro, he manually ports his Deck, the high-end custom commlink strapped to his right forearm, directly into the datajack on the back of his hand (looking a bit like an IV therapy patient with a permanent cannula), thus establishing a hardline connection between it an his sim module. He then fishes his other commlink out of his inside coat pocket, and sets it to passive mode, subscribing it to the club's network. The public commlink contains only useless 'Ben Jameson' data and off-the-Matrix freeware, but The Heap's subscribed to it through his Deck, which contains the good stuff. He enjoys the added layer of security, as anyone wanting into his PAN has to hack the public commlink first and then get through the Deck's security as well (hopefully by which time, he'll have spotted the first hack). It's a simple system, utilized by millions of hackers, programmers, and tech-savvy suits, but it works.

After getting his directions at the bar, The Heap turns around the scans the rest of the club for a moment, putting his PAN into hidden mode to block out the ubiquitous AROs and get a good look at the club 'in the flesh.' He starts to miss the augmented world almost as soon as he's out of it, but has found that taking a good, long look at the real world in all its shabby, blood-stained glory now and again can help keep one centered (and alive). Not wanting to draw too much attention to himself, he's back in passive mode within seconds, and heading for the private meeting room.

The Heap listens carefully to Mrs. Johnson's briefing, resisting the temptation to hack into her PAN while she's sitting right there in front of him. There was a time when he'd have done it as a matter of course, but that's how he'd gotten in so much trouble in the first place - hacking anything and everything with a firewall just for the hell of it - and so he just listened.

'Take care' of my husband? he thought. Had she really just said that? Did she want him dead? The Heap didn't expect to be asked to do wetwork his fist time out there in years, but 5,000 nuyen, even split several ways, was more money than he'd seen in a long time.

Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:30 am

When Neko hit the scene, it was obvious, despite the loud music and corp wageslaves going on about their afterwork fun. She enjoyed the attention, honestly. With a catlike stride, the Japanese woman walked up to the bar, seemingly oblivious to the people staring at her large cat ears, the whiskers sprouting from her nose, her cat's eyes, and the furry tail sticking out the back of the chameleon suit she was wearing. She'd left her katana and other weapons at home when coming to the meet. Well, almost all her other weapons.

She had a shot of whiskey at the bar, before heading back to the meeting room with a glass of milk. When she entered, she smiled at the others, before taking a seat, that tail of hers swaying back and forth the entire time, as though it had a mind of its own. When she speaks, it is with a purring voice, with a clear Japanese accent on her English.

"We have much to learn before we settle a price. What corporation does your husband work for? And how, exactly, do you wish us to 'take care' of him? Is there a preferrrred method? Or a preferrrred place or time? Do you want him simply disappeared, or do you want him to be found somewhere? Is there a timeframe on this operation, or do we have time to plan it out, and organize it so that it happens when you have an iron clad alibi? Is collateral damage an issue? Properrrty damage? As it stands, I do not think we could do this run for less than ten thousand."

--
Negotiating a better price. Negotiation 3 + Charisma 3 + Empathy soft 3 = 9d6 = 3 Hits
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:08 am

Mist leans back slightly, happy that someone else has stepped forward to take the lead in the negotiations. Chatting folks up wasn't her strong suit - the scars always seemed to put folks off and even with those that didn't mind or notice, she always seemed to manage to put her foot in her mouth somehow. Still... a quick mental command to her comm pulled up the texter and she punched in a quick message. A mental flick sent it winging through cyber.

With a faint mental bing, a scroll appears in the upper left part of Neko's AR display, and unrolls itself.

(all in japanese)To: Kasha-san (OOC note: Neko would (I imagine) recognize the reference: Kasha is a japanese cat demon who takes away the dead - seemed appropriate)

Greetings - it is always a relief to see one of our people, here in the benighted west. I look forward to working with you. Point out life insurance to her - she can pay us anything we ask and still make a profit off his death if she wants. Might get her caught if she takes out a new policy, but that's her worry not ours. Also - I would think she'll tell us, but you left off name in your questions.

Edit(forgot to include this): Message sent, Mist sends a mental command to her eye, causing the slit in her cyber that marked it to change from blue to red as it shifted over to thermographic. She takes a moment to study the Johnson carefully, looking for any of the telltales of dishonesty her sensai had drummed into her so often in training. Was this woman being being straight with them?

Judge intentions check to get a feel for the Johnson's honesty: Intuition 5 + Charisma 1 + Lie detector soft 5 + using thermo vision 2 = 13 = 5 hits
Back to top Go down
Ictoagn

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:36 am

Ike slipped in largely unnoticed. He was almost unarmed, too. His pulsar and sniper were naturally at home with his gear, but his colt was hidden amidst the leather of his clothes. I don't like this meeting room. He was walking from the bar to the room. Too easy for them to cut us off. Maybe we should have had someone stay outside. Too late now, I guess. He put aside the idea for later, maybe the next meeting with Mrs. Johnson. Two Johnson's in a row? Maybe that's the standard fake name or something. He entered the meeting room fairly late, having missed the briefing, but in time to get the general idea. Just 5000 for murder? Maybe I should get a new job.
Back to top Go down
Westmoreland
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:19 pm

The Heap leans in over the table, gesturing to interrupt Neko.

"Wait a minute. When you say 'take care of,' d'you mean take care of?" he makes the universal 'gun sign' with his thumb and forefinger, "or just 'make sure he goes away and never comes back'?"
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:05 pm

Neko
Charisma-Linked Opposed Negotiation Test. Negotiation 3 + Charisma 4 = 7d6 = 2 hits

After some consideration, Mrs. Johnson turns to Mist and says, "You make some valid points. I am willing to pay you another 2000 upon completion of the job. Now with the price negotiated, lets move on with the negotiation. If the information I provide you with does not suffice then we are at an impasse and I thank you for your time and you may leave. There may be other teams out there that I may engage with. I do not know who they are but I can certainly discuss this further with your Fixers."

She paces as she begins to provide more information in response to the questions that Mist has posed during her Negotiation.

"My husband and I work for Saeder-Krupp in the Advertising Department. I am not particularly concerned with how you take care of my husband however, an 'accident' or a 'plant' causing death would suffice. I think that clearly that is your department as professionals providing the service. The timeframe for this is preferably as soon as is possible due to the sensitivity of the activities of my husband. As for an alibi, I will be out of the country on 'family' business by tomorrow evening and will not be back for two weeks."
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:11 pm

Mist
During your Judge Intentions Check you discover that she has been telling the truth the whole way through. She is one cool cucumber and you get the impression that she has thought about this long and hard. There has been no change in her thermals at all other than a slight increase in her temperature around her heart every time she mentions her husband in any capacity. You tend to think that she still loves him even if a little.
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:07 pm

Mist nods slightly and leans forward, resting her elbows on the table and fixing the Johnson with a hard stare with her good eye. "Sounds straight forward. But I gotta ask - what if the PI is wrong? It seems convincing, but mistakes happen and if there is something else is going on... you must have loved him once or you would never have married him. If, IF, we find proof that he is innocent, would you pay a matching fee for that, rather then what you hired us for? Because if you won't, there is no reason for us to look or to report it if we do find anything, since we would be eliminating our own paycheck. And that means you might make a horrible mistake."

Having had her say, Mist leans back in her chair and crosses her arms. As she waits for the Johnson to respond, she pings Neko with another message.

(in japeneses) To: Kasha-san

Good work. I'll let you keep doing the debate over price - I'm no good at that stuff. See if we can get a 'price of silence' out of her. We haven't accepted the job and I've recorded enough that we could turn her into LoneStar. Maybe angle for her aid in getting information or access to Saeder-Krupp if we ever need it rather then going for more nuyen, so it feels less like blackmail.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:43 pm

"If the PI is wrong then maybe I shouldn't trust professionals as I do." She looks at Mist with a borderline cold stare. You note the inference made on your jobs as Shadowrunners or 'professionals'.

"The pictures I viewed told me all I needed to know and while hurtful, I have to take care of me as my husband seems to be taking care of himself very well. I have now come to the conclusion that since I am obviously not taking care of my husband, then I need to have someone else take care of him. I also need to think of myself now that my husband isn't! I will also go so far as to say that if, IF, I am wrong then I will pay you 7000 upon your retrieval of proof that I am wrong per team member. That is how sure I am that I am not wrong! He has been unfaithful and this will have a huge impact on our careers. As I said, I will not be up for promotion at any stage and his career will be terminated. In the world of advertising, your rep and your cred is everything and nothing when comprimised!"
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:55 pm

In Japanese, Neko fires off a quick message to Mist.

To: Shadows of the Morning
Subject: Negotiations

While a tempting proposition, I doubt any of us are established enough as a group to afford getting a reputation for blackmailing our Johnsons. Moreover, such behavior would cast a bad light on our Fixers, as well. Hold that information in reserve, in case she tries to screw us. Rep and Cred is everything in this business, too.

--Neko

Nodding her head, Neko smiles at Mrs. Johnson. "We will need your husband's name, a recent picture, and preferably a copy of all the information the private investigator gave you. We might be in different fields than you and your husband, but it is also true that one's Reputation and Credibility are one's strongest assets here. If you give us the information we need, then I can assure you that your problem will be dealt with in a suitable manner. After completion of the mission, what means do you wish for us to get in touch with you?"
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:20 pm

"My husbands name is Didier Muller. I will send the picture of my husband to you by way of your Commlinks via secure and encrypted message. The name of the Private Investigator is Casey Elton. He should be easy to find. He still has all the information. I have none. This meeting will be the last time that you will see me. There will be no need to contact me in the future. I know how to contact you and will leave it at that." She presses a button on her Commlink and moves towards the table.

She places a credstik on the table and says, "This is a 5000 credstik. I make payment now. Let me also tell you that should any of this leak out or should this job be comprimised, I shall deny all knowledge and then I will be paying others to 'take care' of you. I have approached a group who are interested in what they call 'wetwork'. They are confident of a positive outcome."
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:35 pm

<< Begin Encoded Encrypted Secure Message >>

To: Team

As requested a picture taken in happier times.

<< End Encoded Encrypted Secure Message >>

............ d o w n l o a d i n g ..............

Moral Test DidierMuller
DIDIER MULLER
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:10 pm

Neko reaches out to take the credstick, and nods her head in agreement. "One doesn't live very long if they bite the hand that feeds them. Double-crosses should be left to the villains in cheesy spy trids, don't you think? In the real world, they just make people want to see the perpetrator die in unpleasant ways." The message was simple. So long as Mrs. J didn't screw them over, they wouldn't screw her over.

"Mrs. Johnson, I think we have come to an agreement. We'll begin our preparations immediately." Rising, she offered the woman a bow, the kind that wageslaves in Japanacorps typically made to their superiors.

--
Using Etiquette to be smooth. Charisma 3 + Etiquette 3 + Empathy soft 3 = 9d6 = 4 hits
--
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:36 pm

Neko
Charisma-Linked Opposed Etiquette Test. Etiquette 3 + Charisma 4 = 7d6 = 2 hits

Mrs Johnson bows deeper. She then smiles and shakes everybodys hand as she motions you all to the door that you came in through. She wishes you all good luck.
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:42 pm

A small message pops up in Neko's AR:

(in japanese)To: nekomusimi

Sorry, not gonna take that from her.

Mist frowns and glares as the woman finished, and leans forward agressively. "Just a sec, here. You are hiring us for wetwork as well ma'am, don't forget that. And since you've choosen to threaten us, lets make the balance of power little more clear here, just in case you didn't follow what the cat was saying." She reaches into one of her pouches and pulls out the small circular disk of a holo-progjector, setting it on the table and plugging it into her comm. The projector springs to life and small image of Mrs Johnson herself appears above the table. It cycles rapidly through several scenes.

"So I want you and your team to 'take care' of my husband. I will pay your team 5,000 for the job."

"My husband and I work for Saeder-Krupp in the Advertising Department. I am not particularly concerned with how you take care of my husband however, an 'accident' or a 'plant' causing death would suffice. "

"My husbands name is Didier Muller."

Mist retrieve the projector and tucks it back away, then leans towards the Johnson. "I hadn't planned on showing you that or ever letting you know it existed until you threatened us. I've every reason to keep that file safe and private - it incriminates my colleges as well, after all, though I myself don't appear in it. But if I receive word that a hit has been taken out on any of us or if any of us die in mysterious circumstances, the file will be forwarded by a third party to LoneStar. And just in case you find a really good lawyer, it will also be sent to every employee in the Saeder-Krupp advertising division, and as many of your husband's friends and family as I can manage - if we're lucky, one of them will return the favor for us even if your other team does its job. And given that you will still owe us the balance of the fee once the job is done, I strongly suggest you provide contact information. Given that we know your employer, your husband, and an employee of yours, I promise we can find it anyways, so no reason not to be up front about it."

OOC: And there are the fabulous, blunt, Charisma '1' negotitating skills at work. Sorry in advance for pissing off the client guys. Wink
Back to top Go down
Westmoreland
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:59 pm

Heap hardly pays attention to the negotiations once Mrs. Johnson's file is received. He's got a name, an image, and a job to do, and even if negotiations go south, he's got a lead on some valuable paydata as it is. Keeping his commlink in passive mode, he unsubscribes it from his Deck (leaving it on 'maunal' - it'll actually vibrate and ring if anything important comes through) from it and starts operating the latter in hidden mode.

Heap loads his Analyze, Browse, and Stealth software suites, heads immediately for the nearest public Saeder-Krupp node in AR, keeping an ear on the conversation as he does so. He uses the name "Didier Muller," the supplied image, and what little he knows (target's job field, location, martial status, etc.) to dig up anything he can legitimately from S-K's files. He's particularly interested in finding out how or where he might get in touch with Mr Muller - a home address, work address, commcode, anything. This sort of browsing isn't exactly Heap's specialty, but he needed access to Muller's personal files, and that meant first finding Muller.

((Data Search + Browse = 7d6 = 1 hit . . . will continue until I get some contact info for Muller))
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:51 pm

In flawless Japanese, Neko turns on Mist with a terrible glint in her catlike eyes. From her fingernails claws extend outward, handrazors, by the looks of them. When she speaks, it is clear she is furious with Mist. "You insolent pig! You don't even have the manners of a gaijin, and you're an idiot to boot! If you can't show more decorum than a troll, then have the decency to keep your mouth shut or I will make you my new scratching post! Of course she was going to threaten us! That is part of the game. Now sit down, shut up, and don't speak again until I tell you to."

Turning back to the Johnson, the claws retract, and she bows again, switching back to English, and clearly trying to smooth things over. "My apologies for my associate, Mrs. Johnson. Unfortunately, she does not understand the ways of the business world, being more suited for life in a bunraku parlor."

--
Using Etiquette to try and smooth things over with the Johnson. 9d6 again. 5 hits
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:31 am

Mrs Johnsons eyes flash with anger but as quick as the anger arrived, it disappears and is replaced with the cool cucumber look again.

She bows to Neko. In flawless Japanese, she says,
"I meant no offence to you and your group. I merely wished to outlay my concerns and would appear to have inadequately explained them in a positive way. I merely wished to have my problem addressed quickly with minimal fuss."

She then turns to Mist without moving out of her bow and bows lower still, lowering her gaze and her body. Again in Japanese, she addresses Mist. "I apologise profusely and ask your forgiveness."

She remains in her bow awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:45 am

Neko bows to Mrs. Johnson, and casts an evil eye glare at Mist, to show that she should do the same. "We will begin work immediately, Mrs. Johnson."
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:35 am

Mist stands, and looks down at the Johnson for a moment. "Ok, lets get to work." She turns and a walks out of the room. Without bowing. She pauses and waits just outside of the door for the others to join her.
Back to top Go down
Westmoreland
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:49 am

"Hmm, what? Are we leaving?" The Heap gets to his feet, his eyes still focused on the empty middle distance between himself and the rest of the world.

Once the group has stepped out into the club, leaving Mrs. Johnson behind, he places a conference call to the others' commlinks. "I think we should pay this Muller guy a visit. I'm having a hell of a time with S-K's site, and I could find out more if we met him in person."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moral Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moral Test   Moral Test Empty

Back to top Go down

Moral Test
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next