Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC

Go down 
+3
outpost_2
rcoverdale
Gala
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC Empty
PostSubject: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:58 am

This is the OCC Thread for A Time For Secrets - New Recruits

I hope you all like the name; hopefully the thread won't be around long enough for it to get old!
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:59 am

I will post the "Arrival" of the team at the meet a little later on today. I am trying to tie up one other things.
Back to top Go down
rcoverdale
Meat
Meat
rcoverdale

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Caper
Race: Dwarf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Smile Love it.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:10 am

Alright, it's up
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:55 am

yay i finally found the ooc thing for the thread!! lol
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:40 pm

Well, I am not sure which pieces of information you require. For general information, make a general information perception test. For specific information, make a specific information perception test. For specific information about living and complex beings, make a perception test and an assensing test.
Now, this may sound like a lot of tests, but in most cases, it will result in only 1 or possibly 2 tests. You can make a perception test to view, in detail, each of the members of the group. I will give you information regarding what you see. If you're interested in their auras, and what you can discern about them by their auras, you must make a perception test and an assensing test. I will give you the information you request in the roll based on the successes generated by them.

For example: If you could find out that someone is a magically active magician or adept, and that they are in a good mood, those are fairly simple pieces of information. The first is information available on a perception test. The second requires an assensing test, but is easy to get. If, however, they were a magically CAPABLE, but not currently active person, that would require a bit higher degree of success on the assensing test, and would not be revealed at all on a perception test. Further, if you wanted to know whether or not they have lived a generally happy life, even knowing that they are in a good mood, that would require an even higher degree of success on an assensing test. Get it?
That being said, each of those things is easier to discover if you are looking for that piece of information solely. However, if your rolls are general, they require a higher threshold than if they are specific.
Back to top Go down
rcoverdale
Meat
Meat
rcoverdale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:07 pm

These are the things first and foremost I am looking for:

1. Is there any magical security at LaIbella.
2. Are there any spirits or other astral forms spying on us.
3. Are there any active spells in the room.

4. A general feel for each of my companions. Are they active? Layered down with implants? Dual Natured Beings?
5. Are there any active spells on them?

Dependent upon those answers I may possibly go deeper. Also.... I have never really used the dice thing (Castle or whatever it is) So if I mess up tell me.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:05 am

Rcoverdale, you have to tell me what you're rolling for before I can tell you what you see...

Also, from now on, I would like the following for every roll in order for it to be considered valid:

(Rcoverdale, you had these, so this isn't targeted at you, but it reminded me to ask for this from everyone)

Character name
Campaign name

and in the Comments section:
What the roll components are (ex: perception3+intuition2=5dice)
What the roll is for (ex: to see if I can tell if the troll has polished his horns today or not)
Back to top Go down
rcoverdale
Meat
Meat
rcoverdale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:03 pm

Yeah I always figured to include those things in the roll.

For the rolls I made: 1. Perception ....to see if there are any spirits in the room that may be spying on us.

2. Assensing (Just in case there are what kind/about what force)
Back to top Go down
rcoverdale
Meat
Meat
rcoverdale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:50 pm

are we at a standstill or....did I do that wrong?
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:14 am

I just haven't had a chance to post in, there was nothing wrong with your designation
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:46 am

You all probably aught to do some reading on the formatting options for the posting. Then you should come up with a color scheme that matches your idea of your character. With the one caveat that Cyan is already taken for GM related information.
Back to top Go down
rcoverdale
Meat
Meat
rcoverdale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:31 am

I will be out of town most of this weekend. I will have my laptop and my phone with me and will try to post as needed, but if I don't please be patient.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:23 am

Enjoy your time off!
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:01 pm

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/search/624658 I got 1 success not great but not horrible either... now i know to add negotiation to my characters from now on... lol
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:31 pm

It is not a necessary skill to have... It is useful if ONE person in each group is good at it.

You do get the price up a bit, but not as much as you'd hoped.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:28 am

So... What's holding us up here? What more information do we need? Are we waiting for something from me?
Back to top Go down
rcoverdale
Meat
Meat
rcoverdale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:57 pm

Sorry. Neighbor got drunk 2 mondays ago. Ripped out all the cable coaxial in building. Finally should be fixed tonight. My post will be up regardless. After work.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:58 am

Rigger = Outpost2
Hacker = Darkwolf
Mage = Rcoverdale
Meat = Neurok_Shinobi

Ok, original group members are above. I realize that the title of the actual run is a little confusing, and it makes it difficult to pick out which run is ours, and which is the "original". But that is intended to be a short-term problem.

Who is still in from the above? Rcoverdale has been posting fairly regularly. Outpost2 was posting regularly for a little bit. Darkwolf has posted twice, I think. Neurok_Shinobi has not posted at all.

So this is a roll call.
Back to top Go down
Dr_Cynic
Runner
Runner
Dr_Cynic

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

Character sheet
Character Name: Alex Roaring Bear
Race: Troll

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Yo
Back to top Go down
rcoverdale
Meat
Meat
rcoverdale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:27 pm

I'm still here.
Just waiting to get going.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:51 am

Let's leave the discussion open for another day or two. If we don't get any further response, we will discuss other options.
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:27 pm

hey all im here sorry im visiting family this week so im not near a comp a lot but will be back around monday or tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:44 am

Ok, good. 3 is enough to keep it moving. I haven't seen Neurok_Shinobi yet, so I am going to assume that his Meat is an NPC for now. Feel free to ask me on the OOC board (this one) to have him do anything you need from him.
Back to top Go down
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sureal

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Character sheet
Character Name: Medusa (Face)
Race: Elf

PostSubject: still looking   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:16 pm

I am inquiring if you are still looking for new members to your group
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC   A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time For Secrets - New Recruits OOC
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next