Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeSILVER FOX - Page 2 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

SILVER FOX

Go down 
+4
Wreck
Jimb011
wngd_phantom
taniwhaiti
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Dex
Race: Human
Sex: M

SILVER FOX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Silvefox   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:50 pm

"What are we waiting for then?"

Stands to leave.

"anyone whose coming with me to scope the place get moving, we got a time limit. oh. does anyone have a car?"
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:39 pm

Long Shot thought about the proposition of two teams. That would be safer, but if one team gets caught, there isn't much the other will be able to do for them.

"I agree, we need a wizkid. Otherwise, we're sunk before we get started. I probably can't help with finding one. I've already asked the one guy I know about that sort of thing, and he's got nothing for me at the moment. I'll go with you Priest. Norm, you can catch a ride with us. Does somebody want to check out Public Records? Maybe we can get a better layout for this place. At the least, we should be able to see the original plans."

He looks around the room. "If you're coming the car is down the street." With that, he heads out and leads the way to his sedan. "She don't look like much, but she'll do the job okay." Long Shot revs the engine and pulls into traffic. On they way he tries to be friendly, "Names Long Shot. I'm pretty used to sneaking into places, but I'm accustomed to having a full compliment of talent around me. I'm usually the first one through the door, and the last one back out. I watch the backs of those that do the detail work. I'm also handy in a firefight if need be. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:31 pm

Norm Follows Long-shot hoping the others follow his lead.

"The name is Norm, If you don't see me when trouble is around you'll know I'm doing my job; and I'll be dishing out the trouble. If it does come to the direct approach I'll be the one mixing it up in the midst of our foes: close and personal.

Two teams, might work. Ill be B&E most likely. hope we live.
Norm thinks to himself

"As for our Whiz, I'm not the one for that position. And I don't know anyone cause I'm new to these parts. but if any of the others know anyone we should contact them on the way"
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:40 am

"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. We shall meet back here then, tomorrow night at 7pm, discuss what we have learned, formulate and agree on one plan of action, then the next night we do our jobs." Walking lightly out of the room as she opened an active comm channel to the group, and only her team as she turned a seperate direction.

wall running = 3 meters

free running = running + jumping + parkour = 15d6
jump to next wall = 7 hits

further wall running to roof top = 4 meters

Climbing the walls as she jumped up and onto the roof, with only practiced ease, she felt her usual release as she neared the night sky, breathing in the air as she felt the heartbeat of the city below her. "My name is Matron Sarah Gaven, I can get us to just about anywhere in the city, Think not that I am come to send peace on earth; I came not to send peace, but a sword. I have a church marked on our maps, and i have a bike, but i prefer a different mode of movement. The air we breathe is as clear water, but can still be stepped on as stone." Tracking the car as she followed along on the roof tops, following a normal route before she split off towards a rooftop near their target.

parkour routes test = 5

actual doing of said route = 9

Crisscrossing through several roofs she took her time as she enjoyed her own private little playground atop the city, "Lift up yourself against the rage of my adversaries. Awake for me."
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:35 am

She sure does have an odd way of talking, Long Shot thought to himself. But, I have to admit, she sure can put on a show.

He parked the car a few blocks from the target. "I think it's best if we walk the rest of the way. Long Shot made sure his respirator and goggles were neatly in place to cover as much of his face as possible for the cameras. No sense letting them know who I am.

"Hey Norm, Why don't you go left, I'll go right. We can meet up on the other side and compare notes. Uh, Matron was it? I suppose you'll be doing a fly by? Can those pretty little eyes of yours see if they can't spot some lonesome corp types? Geeky looking. Someone that might like to wet the whistle after work? We're going to need an entry, and I still think the best way in is with sec-badges."
Back to top Go down
MrCraiggy

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:22 am

Sloane glanced around as he listened to the people talk and then watched as the orc lady made a very extravagant exit, one that Sloane was almost tempted to applaud... He smirked beneath his helmet and stood up. This Norm fella sounded interesting, right in the thick of the fighting eh? Just where Sloane expected to be... Good, he'd have someone to keep an eye on and study. One thing Sloane loved was learning more about other people and the way they handled themselves...

He paused and looked to the people around him, "If it's alright with you, I'll be going my own way and doing a little digging of my own... See y'all in the morning..." And with that, he turned and went a different route, planning and cracking out a bottle of syntha-scotch and go over the maps he'd been given, trying to find out any security information he could about this place or even just trying to figure out the best way of planning out the security forces going off his old grunt days, where would he put the security teams, and thus, how would he now, using that information, plan the route in and out...

((I'm guessing the dice roll for this would be my Security Company Knowledge: 3 + my Logic: 3 for a pool of six unless there're any modifiers?))
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:44 pm

As Havick and Long Shot walk up to the target area, Long Shot turns on his Image Link's recorder for future playback. As he walks the perimeter, he observes the scene in detail. He's looking for sec-stations, cameras, guard patrols, as well as people coming and going.

After a circuit of the perimeter, or as close as he can stay without appearing too suspicious, Long Shot heads back to the car to get a little shuteye. He makes sure that at least one of his external camera sensors is pointed at the main entrance and recording before getting a little shut eye. Long Shot sets his alarm for 5 am.

It's going to be a long day of sitting tomorrow. I might as well get a little sleep.

((I'll let Taniwhaiti roll for me as I feel it's better if I don't know how many hits I get for something like that. Perception 2 + Intuition 5))
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: Silverfox   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:59 pm

Norm takes a walk around the perimeter and checks the place out

Perception
Die roll for Norm
Rolled on: 2008-12-24 22:56:23.101858
1d6 → [5] = (5)
1d6 → [2] = (2)
1d6 → [1] = (1)
1d6 → [5] = (5)
1d6 → [4] = (4)
1d6 → [6] = (6)
1d6 → [5] = (5)
1d6 → [3] = (3)

not much I can do here sometime i need to get a data jack not an internal one of course
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Haruki 'Tora' Tokugawa
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:37 pm

THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT!

I NEED YOU ALL TO PM YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES TO ME. I HAVE A PDF FILE TO EMAIL TO YOU WHICH IS THE MAP THAT 'STEWARD' SENT TO YOU ON YOUR COMMLINKS. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS THEN PLEASE SET ONE UP VIA AOL, HOTMAIL, YAHOO ETC. SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU THIS PDF MAP.

ONCE YOU RECEIVE THE PDF MAP PLEASE PM ME AGAIN TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE MAP AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU CAN VIEW IT. I HOPE THIS WORKS.

SORRY GUYS BUT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY/OPTION AVAILABLE TO ME AS I AM UNABLE TO SET IT UP ANYWHERE ELSE.

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR PM'S.

THANKS!

Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:07 am

CAVALIER RESEARCH CENTER
EXTERIOR MAP

At the Road Entrance to the facility after turning off the Main Road, there is a security camera hooked up and in working order monitoring the Road Entrance. There also appears to be some sort of motion sensor because it plays a little havoc with your vision enhancements as you near it for some strange reason. During the day there are two Security Guards at the Road Entrance, none at night. There are between six to ten Security Guards that patrol the grounds during the day, there are none at night. If you go anywhere near the place during the day, you, your behaviour and your details are recorded by the Security Guards.

To the left is a square shaped Car Park. This is monitored via security camera.

Following the road from the Car Park to the left is a Loading Dock, a large paved area leading to a recessed loading area. This is monitored by security camera.

At the back of the hill there is a large door that it would 'seem' is an Emergency Exit.

The Cavalier Research Center is positioned just to the left of the center of the hill and has a large facade built into the hill. There are double doors at the front that lead to a lobby area. This is monitored by a security camera.

To the right of the hill is another Car Park that is a Private Car Park.

At night, the building and its exterior is lit up by a number of sources of lighting. There are no lights in the surrounding trees and nobody in sight. It would seem that at night, the facility is quietly confident. Either the latter or they have yet to meet an intrepid and determined group such as yourselves. At night, at the Cavalier Research Center, you and your colleagues are definitely in the Shadows it would seem.

PM with your email address for the PDF File that I will send to you.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 11:06 pm

Sighing as Matron Gaven looked into her living city, listening to the steady pulse of its beat, even closing her eyes to let her other senses take it all in, there would be awhile before she could get the chance to feel the night air, looking back into her book, "Though this be madness, yet there is method in it." Although its not all bad, as it was about to rain. Taking a last look as she braced herself on a familiar ledge, one she hadn't felt since the previous night, "Though i be before death, I need not fear him," diving over the ledge.

free running test = 9

Smiling as she felt the night air pass by, she felt her feet touch the glass of the building behind her, pushing off she would simply jump off of the building, doing a soft slow flip through the air as she let her coat billow behind her, as if it were her wings taking shape, before she reached the next side of a sky scrapper, she allowed her hand to reach out, slowing herself with the friction of the touch, smiling as her pretty blues looked onto the rushing ground, gently rolling onto the roof of the nightclub, she immediatly used a nearby ledge to further propel her over that ledge and into a quick release fire escape, letting it carry her to the ground, just like the night before, she walked away and smoothed any wrinkles out of her outfit, walking from the alley, to the street and into the nightclub, passing through the usual doors as she entered their meeting room.

During her stakeout she hadn't bothered to learn of the employees, she figured they could do that later that night, probably just carjack a security guard or an employee that dropped by a club, either or would get them a badge to get past the initial security, to scope out the innards, she figured she might get someone, if not herself to try to get a tour of the building, either asking the frontdesk, or simply getting an interview, eitherway, that would give them ample time to record the innards and get an idea of what needed to be done, as for the rest of the plan, well breaking and entering would have to be done from the top down, regretably, the loading dock was a huge risk for cameras and guards, so scrambling around the woods during the day, simply acting like wilderness folk would due if questioned, if they wore the right clothes. Using a hacker as a Coordinator, the B and E team could simply attach the mainframes by instructions.

Plan B, get inside the building during hours, pretending to be regular busines folk, applying for jobs, have someone trip a fire alarm, and go to work in the chaos of the building being evacuated, saved, etc.

She had both plans layed out on pads that she laid on the middle table, she wouldn't want this information readily available to the wireless world.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:36 am

Long Shot gives his one and only contact Danny a call. Its a long shot but he thought he might give it another try. (Yeah, I spotted the pun as well. Pretty neat huh?) Danny is yet in another town evading the hammer most likely. He sits in a quiet cafe ensuring that he doesn't attract attention to himself. He fires up his Commlink and leaps onto a secure but free Matrix video calling site and speaks to Danny face to face. He does this for two reasons, one is to get the information he needs for the run and the other is so that seeing is believing and he can check up on just how much tyrouble Danny is in and how he may help out in any way. He lets him know that he will be in contact for about an hour or two and then winks out until he is called back. If he doesn't call back then Long Shot will head back to Matchticks to the briefing.
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Character sheet
Character Name: Yiska Keme
Race: Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:20 am

Yiska, cruising toward the second meet on his Yamaha Growler, whips open a quick search to find out exactly who the group will be dealing with. Not having physically attended the first meeting, he didn't want to show up to the second without something to show for his time. It hadn't been a completely smooth trip from Pueblo, Colorado to this meet, but he was glad to finally be changing scenes.

((Roll Data Search 3 + Browse 4 to find out some info on the building we're supposed to be checking out. I used the attached roller and rolled a few rounds. Let me know what I find and I may roll a couple more rounds for searching))
Back to top Go down
http://www.stubbspks.com
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:20 am

The member 'Stubbspks' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'D6' : 3, 4, 5, 5, 6, 5, 2

--------------------------------

#2 'D6' : 1, 3, 1, 4, 2, 6, 1

#3 'D6' : 1, 2, 1, 5, 5, 6, 2

#4 'D6' : 1, 4, 5, 1, 1, 5, 5
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: silverfox   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:46 am

After a few hours sleep norm heads towards the matchstick. En route; norm thinks to himself:

Bad things sometimes happen when groups split up, I wonder if its the same with runners...better check on them

Along the way he activates his comm link and contacts Matron and Longshot.

"Norm here: whats your status Matron? Long shot?"
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:35 pm

<< Begin Encoded Message >>
To: Norm

Just doing a bit of legwork. Find anything out yet bro? Man, I wish Danny would hurry up even though we are nearly done.

I'll see you at the second meeting soon!

See ya then omae!

<< End Encoded Message >>
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:09 pm

((on the roof top, before she leaped down to the second meeting))

"Our path is beset on all sides, but i shall not fear. I've done a fair amount of recon and come up with a few plans that i will share at our next meaning. Otherwise, it's business as usual. By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe." Closing the commlink as she bowed down again, reading from her book as she still looked out towards the club, wondering how she was getting down this time.
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Character sheet
Character Name: Yiska Keme
Race: Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:56 am

Pretty happy with his success so far, Yiska decides to pry a bit deeper into the connection between Knight Errant and Mitsuhama.

((Roll Data Search 3 + Browse 4 to find out some more info on the connection between Mitsuhama and KE/Ares. Possibly trying to decide if there's a way in dressed as KE guards. I used the attached roller and rolled a few rounds. Let me know what I find and I may roll a couple more rounds for searching))
Back to top Go down
http://www.stubbspks.com
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:56 am

The member 'Stubbspks' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'D6' : 2, 2, 4, 6, 6, 4, 4

#2 'D6' : 5, 6, 6, 4, 2, 5, 5

#3 'D6' : 5, 6, 6, 3, 5, 2, 1

#4 'D6' : 4, 2, 4, 4, 3, 4, 4
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:37 pm

(LETS GET THE RUN MOVING PLEASE! I KNOW THAT LIFE DRAWS US AWAY FROM SHADOWRUNNING HOWEVER, WE ALL MUST POST IN REGULARLY OTHERWISE I WILL ASSUME THAT YOU ARE OUT OF THE RUN UNLESS YOU HAVE MADE ARRANGEMENTS WITH ME. YOUR CHARACTER WILL NOT SIMPLY DISAPPEAR BUT WILL BE TAKEN OUT IN A RANDOM END GAME OF MY CHOOSING. I DO NOT MAKE THESE COMMENTS TO THREATEN BUT TO ENCOURAGE YOU TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE NOT THE REASON THAT SO MANY PLAYERS WHO ARE KEEN TO PLAY MUST WAIT.)
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:45 pm

You all arrive at the second meeting. The second meeting happens on the morning of Day Two of the run. Steward has set the second meeting up to take place at the same venue at 8am on Day Two. Day The run must take place at 2am on Day Three as negotiated earlier.

In typical fashion, she is dressed to kill in a figure hugging suit that makes your eyes water. Refreshments have been provided on a separate table. The two 'bodyguards' are again present as usual. They seem uninterested in you but watch Steward protectively like hawks.

"I hope you don't mind but I have brought Snips and Rufio along for my protection and safety," she says as she poors herself a tall glass of chilled water. She sits in a seat and faces you all. There are enough seats placed in a semi-circle and they are comfortable chairs.

"Now, down to business."
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:51 pm

Long Shot pours himself a fizz and saunters over to a comfy chair on the right. He then uploads his information to the teams Commlinks for the benefit of everyone.

To: TEAM

Hey man, how are the stripes treating you these days? I am starting a new line of work as an independent, and I was wondering if you knew any people looking for work? Somebody who's good with computer systems would be a real asset on this one pal. I'll kick in a "finder's fee" for you if you have anybody.

<< Copy >>

Welcome back to JackPoint, omae.

Today’s Heads Up
Finding it a little difficult? A little softer than usual? Try new and reformed VIAGRA X. It hit’s the spot. [Link] [Guests]

Incoming

… Data Searching …

… Data Search Complete …

Sifted Results …

MITSUHAMA COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES
Home Office: Kyoto, Japan
President/CEO: Toshiro Mitsuhama
Principal Divisions
[b]Division Name: MCT North America
Division Head: Tamatsu Sakura
Chief Products/Services: Data processors and computer interface and control devices

Business Profile:
Despite several successful court battles, Mitsuhama’s name remains linked with certain known Yakuza gang leaders. The company is sharp and aggressive. It pushes its competitors hard, both in the market and in the research labs.
Security/Military Forces:
Mitsuhama normally relies on company personnel for internal security, but makes extensive use of hired individuals and companies for special operations.
Current Local Rumors:
Rumor has it that Mitsuhama is a front for the Yakuza. With typical criminal disregard for human life, the company’s computer systems are guarded by the blackest of IC.

<< End Encoded Message >>
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:53 pm

<< Copy >>

Today’s Heads Up
Finding it a little difficult? A little softer than usual? Try new and reformed VIAGRA X. It hit’s the spot. [Link] [Guests]

Incoming

… Data Searching …

… Data Search Complete …

Sifted Results …

ARES MACROTECHNOLOGY INC.
Home Office: Detroit, Michigan
President/CEO: Damien Knight
Principal Divisions
[b]Division Name: Knight Errant Security
Division Head: Roger Soaring Owl
Chief Products/Services: Multi-faceted private and corporate security in both physical and electronic arenas
Division Name: Ares Arms
Division Head: Guido Cantarelli
Chief Products/Services: Military and police equipment ranging from small arms and ammunition to top-line Ares vehicles

Business Profile:
Damien Knight takes a direct hand in Knight Errant’s day-to-day operations. Rumor links his meteoric rise to the financial killings made during the Crash of ‘29. The first reliable public records of his business dealings report him operating from Swedish data havens to mount a hostile takeover of Ares Macrotechnology. Within 24 hours of his first stock acquisition, Knight’s carefully laid plans had him in the Director’s chair of Ares Macrotechnology.
Security/Military Forces:
Ares Arms maintains extensive military assets, which are believed to be available to its sister division as needed.
Current Local Rumors:
According to the gossip-mongers, Damien Knight was in Seattle a few days ago on unknown business. He was seen dining at the exclusive Eye of the Needle with a rising sim sense starlet. The elusive Knight and Starlet caused quite a stir amongst the usually sedate crowd.

<< End of Message >>
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:38 pm

<< Copy >>

Today’s Heads Up
Scan the link for the latest Matrix game to hit the links - Deathmatch. [Link] [Guests]

Incoming

… Data Searching …

… Data Search Complete …

Sifted Results …

APPLIED SECURITY CONCEPTS
One of the premier security company’s in Seattle, however recently fallen on hard times and all indicators point to a buyer, maybe Lone Star or even Knight Errant. Supplies all the security guards to the Center except for the Security Director, Jack Drury, a Mitsuhama employee.

You discover through the chat lines:

“Those ASCs couldn‘t even keep their own teeth safe if someone worth his rep wanted them. They know the company’s sinking, so their morale is garbage. With supplies cut back, all they‘ve been carrying is standard gear and some cheap body armor. Nothin‘ special.”

<< End of Message >>
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:41 pm

<< Copy >>

Today’s Heads Up
Scan the Enhanced Magic tag for a refresher course on how magic can enhance your play on and off the field to make our lives safer and simpler - or is that more deadly and complicated? [Link] [Guests]

Incoming

… Data Searching …

… Data Search Complete …

Sifted Results …

CAVALIER RESEARCH CENTER: GENERAL
Located in the Bellevue District to the east of downtown Seattle, it is just off Route 405. A modern facility built into a gently rising hill, it is surrounded by light woods and set in a former park.

You discover through the chat lines:

“Ya know, chummer, I think that there’s more hatchin’ at that place than Mitsu wants folks to know. Cousin of mine used to have a place not too far from it and lord if every so often one of those nasty Fed Boeing jets would come in at treetop and land there. One of the big corp luxury jobbers.”

<< End of Message >>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SILVER FOX
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next