Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeSILVER FOX - Page 3 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

SILVER FOX

Go down 
+4
Wreck
Jimb011
wngd_phantom
taniwhaiti
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Haruki 'Tora' Tokugawa
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

SILVER FOX - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:53 pm

Long Shot at this stage decides not to post his findings about the mysterious or not so mysterious 'Steward'. He then shuffles into a comfortable position in the chair and asks if anybody else has got any other interesting information they want to share.

He clears his throat and says to the team, "Weeeellllll, it looks like our options are:

1. The 'Flashy' Way - basically walking in through the front door.

2. The 'Violent' Way - probably the most foolish of approaches.

3. The 'Quiet' Way - sneaky, sneaky, sssshhhhhh!

OR

4. The 'Subtle' Way - impersonations, where's a Face when you need one?

We need to hurry up and decide as time is wasting and also we may need to follow up on any potential leads."

"Either way," he continues, "we still need a couple of Hackers AND to follow any 'leads' you guys have picked up on."
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:56 pm

Steward says, "I have to agree. Unless you have any potential 'leads' which we must follow up on today, then I may have to offer this deal to others who may or may not be more capable even though your names were given to me as reliable and capable. Decisions must be made now."
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:41 pm

Listening to the others make their decisions was dull at best. She stood amongst her team and used her best sermon voice, "All things being equal, the simplest solution is more often the most correct one." it wasn't a verse in her book, but she liked it anyway, it had a habit being true, once all eyes were on her, she spoke as politly as she could. "The 'flashy' method and the 'violent' method will more than likely get us all caught and killed, the 'quiet' method is my personal favorite, but it will take time and has a habit of being complicated, not to mention there are quite a few of us, making it all the more difficult method, and although i can probably get us into the building as a Matron, i don't think i could get us anywhere we need to be." Looking down in frustration she already knew what she had to say.

" My vote is all methods, for god knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked shall perish. We use a two prong approach, we send myself in during the day to get a scope of the inside of the building, donating to my church has the benefit of a hefty tax break so i can probably get in, and have one of you as an attendant who can... wonder a bit. then with all the internal info done. we stage a two team assault, one team can break in from the top or the extra door in the side, probably going to be my team, the second team can come in with an employee that we grab from bar, we convince him to take us into the building because he forgot his commlink, we let the guy go and get his commlink, and our guy stays in the lobby, if something goes wrong, then he can create a diversion. This is the quickest way, simplest method that is available to us. I would suggest to speak now or forever hold your peace, because our plan starts in five minutes, because i have a meeting with their front desk in a half an hour." Already moving towards the door during her speech, her eyes already made it clear that she was serious.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:53 pm

Long Shot's eyes grow wider and wider as he listens. He begins to see flaws in the plan of using all methods, all ways. The violent way is a sure way to get us all killed for a start and the flashy way is much the same. I don't care how 'good' we think we are but if we don't talk this through and follow the leads that we all must have dug up through our prospective contacts then we are screwed.

The subtle/sneaky way are probably the best to engage in. He wishes at that instant that he should tried to uncover more than his fair share of information during legwork.
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Dex
Race: Human
Sex: M

PostSubject: Silverfox   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:33 pm

(sorry im late I had internet problems down most of new years ?y2k09? also i was kinda waiting for the GM to respond to Stubbspks and his Matrix operations)

Norm Arrives and takes a seat and grabs a random drink. After listening to the plans. As Matron begins to get up to move norm exclaims.

"Either of these places is good but do we have a tech guy yet?) I mean if we do get someone to take us to the mainframe wont we need to get someone in there?

I dont know about you chummers but I would rather have a wiz on our side then some tech guy we "convinced" to get us in there or am I missing something?"
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:15 pm

(OOC: JIMB011 - I have responded to Stubbs and his Matrix operations via PM. I have not heard back from him other than one inquiry which I responded to and cleared up. Sometimes I do that with some actions only because you do not see what he discovers on the Matrix. Whatever he discovers, it is up to him to then inform you. From what very little you know of his character, you seem to think that he will definitely come up with some interesting stuff.)
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:32 pm

"A wiz?" asks Steward. "So, we only have one wiz then? ... ouch!" she says with a wince. "OK! I can contact a wiz for you. He is one of the best around but its going to cost you 5 000 each so you will only get 30 000 each not 35 000. I know it isn't cheap but you pay for quality. He will ride overwatch for you only - he is not too keen to go on the run with you. It is no risk with him as he will have me to deal with. But take my word for it - he is good."
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:43 am

Long Shot looks at the Priest as she's about to leave.

"Please, stay. Let's all agree on a course of action before acting. We are a team now, and must act as a unit. If individuals start running around on their own, we all die. Or worse, we end up in some Corp prison for them to do with as they please. I'm all for action, but first we need planning. Lots of it.

One of the things I dug up was that an aircon unit on a lower level keeps breaking down. I say we find out if they outsource repair work. If so, maybe we can get in that way. Rumor has it that they have shut off the sec-system in that sector because of the frequency of the break downs. That means that they have to make calls to repair crews for it instead of automated response. We might be able to convince the sec-boys that a call went out, but that the boys down stairs forgot to tell them, again. If they attempt to call down to confirm, we can have our wiz-kid in place to intercept the call via the face's commlink and pretend to be one of the lab geeks. How you guys feel about that?"
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: Silver Fox   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:43 am

Norm sees that a full plan needs to be established

"Ok I like Longshot's plan. Matron Your plan could work, but there are two reasons why I'm more comfortable with Longshot's because its simpler and we should stick together. Breaking into two teams is fine and all but I want all of us to act as one. If one of multiple teams fails we will all fail so strength in numbers is key here.

So here's what I'm hearing and think the gist of the plan is:

we shall enter under the guise of a ventilation system repair crew.

First we shall have to have gray jumpsuits with our "repair company's" logo on them. Once we are in...oh by the way we will need to know where the air conditioning unit, located on the lower level, is and we will need a vehicle that can fit all of us and our gear with a fake painted logo on its side. I would prefer a van for this if we can get one on short notice. We then "face" our way through the guards with cunning words.

Ms. Steward, unless anyone here is a hacker/rigger your wiz will have to provide its procurement or it's location. We shall need to get these items today. I think we should have to do this and conduct this mission tonight.

Ounce we are in and by the air conditioning system we shall have to detect then bypass or disable any security systems we encounter and make our way towards the main system of this cavalier corp.

If we encounter any guards who have hostile intentions we take them out. I would prefer non-lethal and silent means. If we get into a fire fight and magic is involved (if any), the point of where this operation is no longer quiet has occurred. This is when I think it is determined that we have lost our bonus. Lethality in this case is determined as a necessity on the fly.

It says on the map that There are 3 office areas, one on each floor, and more or less 4 Laboratory areas, 3 on the lower level and one on the center level, we will need to check all of those until we find a decent computer that can give use access to the Cavalier system.

Once we do find the system we are to setup some kind of transmitter, forgive me I'm not much of a matrix guy, and have our hacker on the outside do his work while we provide over watch, Which reminds me; I don't understand much about the matrix so I need to be filled in on how we get the hacker on the outside his or her's access to the mainframe on the inside.

When we have the Silver fox file. we extract through either our vehicle or make a break through he woods surrounding the area if we are detected during which our hacker friend, who will be in the vehicle throughout this endeavor, will make his way to a safe house. If our vehicle is found out if and when we are detected I suggest he or she also vacates through the woods or by a secondary vehicle if he or she can get one then destroy the van. I might be able to rig it to explode only when necessary but that's a maybe; I don't want to turn us into a car bomb heh heh...Ahem (clears throat).

Does this sound adequate?"
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:24 pm

Steward looks concerned as she addresses you all. "If you carry this mission out tonight then you are all on your own and there will be no payment at all. I have already told you that the timing of the mission is critical and non-negotiable. 2:00am tomorrow morning is when the mission should be carried out and not before. But I agree with the plan, just not the timing. "
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: Silverfox   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:30 pm

Norm Nods his head
"ah yes the time I forgot about that. Very well, then we shall procure the Van and the disguises today and accomplish the mission at the said time"
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:08 pm

Steward says, "Before we go any further, I have an offering and a confession to make. First the confession!"

She pauses and her face sets as if preparing herself. "I hired the wiz who will ride overwatch before any of you agreed and before this meeting. He has sent me some information after doing a little bit of digging." She looks apprehensively around at you all and her Commlink goes off." She opens it up as she pauses and pushes a button, waits and then continues.

"The offering comes in two parts. I tasked the wiz with the task of finding any leads at all that may help us to prepare for the run. I had hoped that you may have turned these up in your legwork. I see that my concerns were founded and my actions appropriate unless some of you are withholding or a little 'slow' in coming forward with information. I have sent the two possible leads that the hired wiz, 'Father' has turned up."

She then stands and says, "The second part comes in the form of a vehicle which you will not have to pay for but must return at the end of the run. It is an Ares 'prototype' van."
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:23 pm

<< Begin Encoded Message >>
To: TEAM
FWD: 'Data'

... File 00101A ...

Very Happy SMITTY'S CHATROOM Very Happy

Idea CAVALIER RESEARCH CENTER: COMPUTER
. . . "Cavalier eh? Renraku put that little joker in, so you can bet its going to have some tough corners. Probably very red. Geez, I ain't ever heard of anybody with a sys-map. Guy who mighta had one deep-fried his brain runnin' the Aztech pyramid a couplea months back. They all but nuked his place afterward, so ya ain't gonna find nuthin' there. But he had a gal-pal, strutter by the name a Karen ... Karen Whisper."

Idea APPLIED SECURITY CONCEPTS
. . . "If I remember correctly about two years ago Mitsuhama screwed up at Cavalier. One of their tech boys was stealing computer time to design a simulation for the Brits. He was real sloppy, but nobody ever caught on. Finally, the corp turned up the data somewhere else and checked back. The tech split with his game and Mitsuhama scragged their Security Director. Guy by the name of Haruhiko Blade. You know, that damn game is number one in the charts right now."

<<End Encoded Message>>
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:06 pm

Long Shot sits up a bit when he hears Steward had gone behind their backs before they had even been contacted. However, he also understood that vein of distrust that happens when working with people you don't know.

"Well, finding out IF they outsource their A/C repairs would be a priority to move forward with that plan. Also, we have the option of phoning in a false request for a repair, and hijack the crew and their van at a staged location. That would give us the perfect disguises. Repair crews aren't known for packing heat, and we can set up a location for the hijacking to take place that won't arouse their suspicions before the exit the vehicle.

However, I think the two leads that Father has given us bear some further research.

With that, he forwards the data to Danny

<< Begin Message >>
To: Danny

Hey Bro, can you run a BG on these two for me? Karen Whisper and Haruhiko Blade. They may be indirectly related to my current situation. Also any connections they have to CAVALIER or APPLIED SECURITY CONCEPTS

-Enclosed: Forwarded Message-

<< End Message >>
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:18 pm

Matron would growl in frustration a bit, males never could think this far ahead. but stops midway when she hears them confirm her wishes that they would decide on a plan. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Thank you for finding our wiz for us, I can ppreciate wanting to protect your flock, I just hope that he is as good as your paying him for, saves us time anyways I see your point of the quieter method, we don't neccesarily need a second team to break in just one team will do it, and I've already thought of our cover if we get stopped inside during our little play time, just tell them we traced the problem to a bad wire lead and we need to follow it along, 'simplest solutions... especially the one no one has thought about yet' i also have an idea of your car bomb theory, we need an exit plan if hell does start to freeze, if we had a car just auto drive on in with a bit of fun inside, then good, now mind that is if things go bad. As i see it our schedule is thusly:

1. I have my meeting with their person, get one of us inside, with me, for a little additional recon, etc. and make sure everything can work.

2. we call up under the guise of an AC repair company, offer to fix the problem quicker than the other people because we have a better idea, etc.

3. We pick up our equipment, extraneus personel, and head out to our job at the right time.

4. We arrive, our B and E team gets to work getting in, and our hacker friend sets himself up as we go along, disabling any security we run across.

5. We get the file, we get out, and collect our payment, all the while we keep our cools, pray for best, plan for the worst, and hope it meets in the middle.

Can a Priestess get an Amen?"

She said this with a bit of a grin as she saw most of the pieces fall into place in this small little puzzle. This coming from a woman that enjoys falling from several hundred feet seemed kinda funny, at least to her. But she pauses when she hears the name of a hacker named 'father' bringing an old memory to mind, "You said our electronic compatriot was named 'father' is that his whole name?"
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:10 am

"Thank you for that Priest. You obviously do not know nor trust me and thats OK coz when I come through for ya when the heat is on, I will take great pleasure in watching you eat those words. 'Father' is, as I said, one of the best around and what is great is that he is still humble about it probably coz he doesn't know how great he is. He just gets the job done." she Steward says.

"Despite your mistrust, I think that your plan may well work though if anyone has anything more to add, now would be a great time to clue us in and let us get on with it."
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:01 am

"I've got a bit more info on the people Father told us about. I'll send it to you all know." With that, Long Shot forwards the info Striker sent him a few minutes before.

<< Begin Message >>
To: LS

Hoi omae!

Idea HARUHIKO BLADE (aka BLOOD)
Previously worked for Mitsuhama but was sacked from there for something bad. He kinda has a bit of an issue with that however, he is a powerful dude amongst the darker side of life in and around Seattle. He is operating under the nom de guerre of 'Blood' and members of his org. are called 'the Blood Brothers' and are among the most feared people in Seattle.

Whoa! Who are you tracking? I just copped some real heat for getting this scan bro. Luckily I am in LA and even that is too close to Seattle. Be careful my man. You are on the trail of some heavy guys, so ka? I can try and arrange a meeting if you want with the heat I'm taking so the heat comes off me and onto you and your team? Let me know fast though as I don't want this as well on me if ya know what I mean.

Got to slot and run, take it easy man!

<< End Message >>

<< Begin Message >>
To: LS

Idea KAREN WHISPER aka QUEEN CONCHITA
Former girlfriend of a Hacker named Neon Fever (alias Frank Gazzara) until his sudden death several months ago. He apparently obtained a Cavalier map by chance that he wasn't supposed to have. Seems Aztechnology put out a hit on him and he got hosed. This chick still op's out of The Cutting Edge, a pretty low place for low lifes in downtown Seattle. Watch out coz she is a fine lookin' individual.

<< End Message >>
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:10 am

"If this Karen lady has the plans that her beau lifted, we would have an easier time of this no matter what our entry/exit plans are. I'm willing to go track her down, but I wouldn't mind some company. Matron, I think I'd prefer you for this. I've been warned that she may attempt to use her feminine wiles on me. While I'm fairly sure I can handle myself, I'd like to be certain that she doesn't give me the slip, and you don't seem the trusting sort. I like that.

Also, my contact has agreed to arrange a meet with this Blood guy. He has it out for Mitsuhama, and may be willing to help us get in. I need to let him know asap if we want a meet, 'cause otherwise he's got to go deep underground for a while.

Matron, I like your alibi for why we are walking around willy nilly in there, but a sudden 'new' player in the A/C buiz calling up to offer a deal? That'll sound too good to be true and set off all kinds of flags. It's better if we impersonate their regular guys. If you would rather we attempt to disguise a van to look like theirs vs stealing the one that's on the way... so be it.

Again, we need a better map of the inside, and Karen may have it. And we need an in... and this Blood guy may be able to provide that. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:50 pm

"For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. I agree Longshot, we can go and check out Karen, and i have no problem tagging along, i haven't chased anything in awhile, Besides it sounds like she could use help just by herself. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. Please give 'Blood' a call, we can use all the information we can get, and if he hates the people we are trying to steal from, And in his place stood the pale horse of war, that led the armies upon the wicked."
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:57 pm

A simple yes would have done...

"Good. Is there anything else we should discuss before heading out?"

<< Begin Message >>
To: Striker

Hey bro, send that heat my way with a message that I'd like to talk about a possible business arrangement. Sorry about all this. I really appreciate you risking your neck for me. Send me a # for your insurance payment. I hope that this meager amount will help you stave off starvation while you lay low.

<< End Message >>
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:53 pm

Norm wonders What should i do in the mean time?

And then Says: "OK you guys go check that lead out. I, in the mean time, will go and get the Van ready. But along the way send me a message to decide: are we stealing a repair van or are we taking Ms. Stewards free van and painting it to look like a repair van? or are we stealing a van and using the free van as our hacker command center when we go on the run? Ill also need to know what I'm painting on the van so I need to know what repair company's symbol I'm painting on it is. Well lets get moving"
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:06 pm

"Well, I always prefer to have more than one way in and out. Being able to switch vehicles is usually a good idea. We may not need to, but it's safer to have a back up. Even if it is stolen. We can try switching plates, but that might only stall the law for a bit."
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:24 pm

((then its Longshot and me to find karen, and norm out to get the van and our hacker, Taniboy its your turn))
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:40 pm

Long Shot looked at Steward before leaving with the Priest.

"Do you think that Father can spoof a stolen van to keep the Star off our backs? Also, can he look into finding out if the facility out-sources repair work for that A/C unit? I've got a feeling we may need several different angles to get this done by tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Character sheet
Character Name: Yiska Keme
Race: Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:43 am

((Hey sorry guys, been SUPER busy with the holidays here, but I'll be back into the swing of things and posting at least once a day soon.))

Yiska sends out a brief summary of the information he'd been able to discover after the first meeting.

<<Begin Message>>
To: Team

I went digging around the trix and here's what I've come up with as possible leads:

Applied Security Concepts doesn't seem to be very good. They've had information leaks in the past at Cavalier. The security director that missed it will probably be quite upset with ASC and Cavalier so we might be able to check up on him. Haruhiko Blade is his name.

MITSUHAMA COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES
Home Office: Kyoto, Japan
President/CEO: Toshiro Mitsuhama
Principal Divisions
[b]Division Name: MCT North America
Division Head: Tamatsu Sakura
Chief Products/Services: Data processors and computer interface and control devices

Business Profile:
Despite several successful court battles, Mitsuhama’s name remains linked with certain known Yakuza gang leaders. The company is sharp and aggressive. It pushes its competitors hard, both in the market and in the research labs.
Security/Military Forces:
Mitsuhama normally relies on company personnel for internal security, but makes extensive use of hired individuals and companies for special operations.
Current Local Rumors:
Rumor has it that Mitsuhama is a front for the Yakuza. With typical criminal disregard for human life, the company’s computer systems are guarded by the blackest of IC.

And this really interesting bit:

Quote :
RUSSEL OVERLAND TRANSPORT
Russel Overland’s contract with Mitsuhama covers everything from incidental carrying to high-priority secured cargo. Some runs are carried out by automated vehicles while others are manned with full crews.

1. The cargo destined for Cavalier that evening consists of six minimally shielded containers of a low-grade bio-hazard. If contamination occurs, the worst to be expected is nausea and fever after a three day incubation period.

2. The cargo is scheduled for arrival at 2:00am. Any change will have to be changed and approved by Mitsuhama, which greatly increases the chance of discovery.

3. The vehicle is a converted Ares Roadmaster, the commercial version of the Citymaster, with rear sealed cargo area and a tandem forward driver’s area. The vehicle has a computerized auto-pilot (Rating: 3) and will be carrying three technician/cargo-handlers for moving cargo once it arrives at Cavalier.

4. The Roadmaster has an Ares “Pro-Pilot III” system that can be over-ridden from a remote source.)

CAVALIER RESEARCH CENTER: GENERAL
Located in the Bellevue District to the east of downtown Seattle, it is just off Route 405. A modern facility built into a gently rising hill, it is surrounded by light woods and set in a former park.

You discover through the chat lines:

“Ya know, chummer, I think that there’s more hatchin’ at that place than Mitsu wants folks to know. Cousin of mine used to have a place not too far from it and lord if every so often one of those nasty Fed Boeing jets would come in at treetop and land there. One of the big corp luxury jobbers.”

“Mitsuhama’s got itself a contract with Russel Overland to bring in supplies and equipment to the Center. I’ve seen their big rigs a couple of times heading down there. Don’t know much about what goes in, but I do know every so often they use one of those military-grade trucks. Whatever it is, they’re protecting it.”

“Yes, well, I did happen to overhear one gentleman - completely by accident of course - who said that Cavalier was working on something quite important. A big place of research data had come in and they’ve been instructed to check it through and verify it. Apparently, the fellow not only worked there in some associate research capacity but owned stock in the corporation. He seemed to think that the project was going to make Matsuyama a lot of money.”

CAVALIER RESEARCH CENTER: PHYSICAL
Located in the Bellevue District to the east of downtown Seattle, it is just off Route 405. A modern facility built into a gently rising hill, it is surrounded by light woods and set in a former park.

You discover through the chat lines:

“Lemme tell ya, the bottom floor of that place‘s got an air conditioner system that breaks down more often than the monorail, if ya can believe it. The thing‘s so screwed up that they‘ve had to turn off the security sensors ‘cause they kept goin‘ off.”

“Yes, I have what you want, but do you have what I want? Yes? Let me see … Ah, good. Well, Applied Security Concepts has the contract and there are three identical shifts. Day is 5:00am to 1:00pm. Evening is 1:00pm to 9:00pm and the night shift is 9:00pm to 5:00am. There are always two guards at the entrance desk, one outside the main elevator on the Upper Level, one inside the loading dock, one roaming the Center Level, another roaming the Upper Level, and two in Security Control. The Security Director is normally in for the day shift, but if something special is up, he‘ll drop by one of the other shifts. ”

“Friend of mine, a compu-tech, says the keypad doorlocks are messed up in the lower south wing of the Center. Apparently, if you press any two numbers simultaneously, the door will open. Hear they even flew in a technomancer from Frisco to check it out, but it‘s still broke.”

Then there's Karen Whisper. She could possible have a map of their computer systems. Sorry it took me so long to get this info, there was a lot of digging to do. It's good to hear we'll have another hacker running overwatch as that will free me up a bit to get inside and get at their system.

<<End Message>>

Yiska looks around the room at each of the other people. "I say we put three of our guys in that van and that's our sure-fire way in."

Yiska looks toward Longshot. "I'm not entirely sure what I can do about stolen vehicles, but if we decide that's a route we want to take, I'll give it a shot."
Back to top Go down
http://www.stubbspks.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SILVER FOX   SILVER FOX - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SILVER FOX
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next