Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeEchoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Echoes of Egypt OOC

Go down 
+11
Azonalanthious
Digital Doom
SwimmingEagle
scawire
pirateking89
Westmoreland
wngd_phantom
Gala
Havick1988
Dr_Cynic
Kesslan
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:18 am

Havick1988 wrote:
hey guys im back. once ive caught up in the reading then i will take over HAL's function again if thats perfectly acceptable

No problem at all.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Kess, can I get a description of what Shan sees when she peaks her beak out of the box?
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:33 am

Gala wrote:
Kess, can I get a description of what Shan sees when she peaks her beak out of the box?

Well, you see exactly what the description of the storage room was that I gave. There appears to be nothing else to it that you can see. I'll get you the feedback Hal manages to drege up from the limited trix access next post.

Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:53 am

Just a heads up for those who have not posted yet, I'll put up the next GM post around Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:32 am

Almost a week has gone by, and there's only one response up.

Going to give it a little longer and then I'm just going to kill the game this time around. I've given you all the layout of the camp, and if you need more details then simply say so. However it's up to you folk to actually find the person your looking for, or to at least leave the room your in.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:20 pm

I'm trying...! Sad
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Gala wrote:
I'm trying...! Sad

Yeah, I know you are Gala.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:05 am

Ok... trying harder...
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Sorry about the lack of GM posting folks, lost my net connection for a little while but it's back now.

I'll try to get a GM post up in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:39 am

Again sorry for the delays. RL has been running me down pretty hard last little while between work and several injuries I've recently sustained. So I have to apologize for the rather Drekky GM post. Between constantly having to adjust things for people falling out of the game on a regular basis and RL running me a little ragged lately I've definitely not been at my most.. creative lately.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:57 am

Well, welcome back! Hope things are calming down a little for you!
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Gala wrote:
Well, welcome back! Hope things are calming down a little for you!

Not for a few more weeks at least.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:28 am

Who do we still have? Should I not wait for my companions in the tent?
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Ok. I'm officially calling this game dead.

Yet again we have a number of players who have not posted in half a month or more and at best we have one or two actually active players. I know my own posting hasn't been stellar lately, and while that is partially my own fault, it's also hard to stay interested in running a game only one person this entire time has been reliably posting in.

I will be looking to start a new game from scratch, hopefully with better results in the near future that focuses on the group being part of an actual corporation or small time company as part of a security force.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:43 pm

Sorry Kess! I was trying! And though we picked up Night perhaps a little late, he was trying too...
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:51 pm

No need to apologize Gala.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:01 pm

So here's a question for anyone who may be left...

Since I'm planning to do a corp centered run, where the players are actually employees of said corporation, what sort of thing would people be interested in doing?

Security/Police: Knight Errant, Lone Star, Hard Corp, Renraku Samurai etc
Independent security: Small fry that contract out, much like runners in some ways but usually legal
Emergency Medical Response: CrashCart, Monobe Medical, DocWagon
Back to top Go down
Mulrennan
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Holliday
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:33 am

Well, I wasn't in on this run, but I think the idea of playing Corp security would be AWESOME. While I'm in on the Ork Underground run, I'm very much a gaming addict...... Would love to see something like this go up.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:56 am

Hmm... that will take some serious consideration from me... I will post back in with my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:33 pm

Mulrennan wrote:
Well, I wasn't in on this run, but I think the idea of playing Corp security would be AWESOME. While I'm in on the Ork Underground run, I'm very much a gaming addict...... Would love to see something like this go up.

That's perfectly fine.

I'm also curious to know what corporation folk would prefer to try playing under. 2072 introduced some interesting new players to the mix such as Evo, Horizon NeoNET along with the old time classics like Ares, S&K, Renraku etc. And with the mix of the relatively recent release of Corporate Enclaves combined with the even newer Corp Guide, the differences in one's experience working for the various companies would vary considerably.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Sorry for the delay College is up and running again so I sometimes have to do homework and other things.

I'd love to play with the corp idea. I like the idea of playing a team working under any corp. I know there was a guy who was going to run a group working for Ares. The guy had a lay out of what skills each person NEEDED to have to be in the run. I would think being a group working for any of the major 10 corps as their shadow works (Jobs off the books) would be great.

A few questions

1)Do you want use to make new characters for the run.
2)If we do need new characters are there any skills or things that we NEED to put into our build.
3)If we do do a new run I suggest a min. of 1 post a week. Then it becomes habit.

Let me know what you would like to do Sorry for the slow down on this run better luck next time.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:07 pm

I will likely ask people to make new characters that will actually fit into the corp, yes.

There will be restrictions. There will be requirements. What those are specifically however I've not yet fully decided upon, and partially will depend on the corp people will be working with.

And yeah, the guy who was going to run that game poofed ages ago, which is unfortunate as I was actually looking forward at the time to playing in that game, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echoes of Egypt OOC   Echoes of Egypt OOC - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echoes of Egypt OOC
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12