Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeOn the Job (OOC) - Page 3 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

On the Job (OOC)

Go down 
+4
maartendp
PresentPresence
Wreck
Kesslan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name: яөъөсөр
Race: Human After All
Sex: French

On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:05 pm

I'm not entirely sure if implants do add to Encumbrance. All I know is that they are "cumulative with armor." Maybe they have similar rules as Magical Armor? There is this though:
SR4A pg 341 wrote:
The cellular structure of the user’s bones is augmented with lattice chains of reinforcing plastics and metals to improve the bones’ integrity and tensile strength, but the augmentation also adds extra weight.
The only characters who would be affected by this are RamJam (which would give him a moot modifier) and Adrian (which would give him a modifier of -4 or -3).
Back to top Go down
maartendp
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:24 pm

Just take off your armors and hide behind RamJam, he'll catch the bullets for ya Smile
Back to top Go down
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:02 am

Thought I'd mention this...

English
Or'zet
Japanese
<<Commlink>>
[Subvocalized]
[OOC]
Back to top Go down
Damian Blackwolfe

Damian Blackwolfe

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-09-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Damian Quinn
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:16 am

@PP
I'm not sure where you're getting those other SWAT armor types from, I checked SR4, and Arsenal. Is this from a different book?

If its a homemade chart than I'm all for it pending GM approval
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:19 am

SWAT Armour is from Arsenal. The other suit I"m referring to is the Full Body Armour in SR4/SR4A. Except instead of using the system presented in that book, use the systems presented under SWAT armour in Arsenal. The Full Body Armour suit is effectively the exact same thing as SWAT but with different base mods and lower armour rating.

As to augmented bones what they mean by extra weight is extra body mass. If you weigh 190'bs and get titanium bone lacing you now weigh an extra 20lbs or something like that. I don't recall the exact amount of weight it adds. Beyond that as far as I'm concerned armour granted via augmentation acts the same way encumbrance wise as magic based armour. IE: It isn't calculated into encumbrance. That's one reason why it's so damn expensive. Tthat and it eats into your essence which is effectively a side effect of people cutting drek out of you to put other drek in. That new drek is now part of your body.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:20 am

As a side note, if people are doing dice rolls, please use invisible castle found here: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/

You can cut and paste the links from your rolls into your post and it cuts down considerably on clutter caused by the PBP's dice roller which can really make things hard to track.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:15 pm

As a heads up, I've started posting up the expanded gear list. It'll take some time to complete however so feel free to check it on a regular basis. There will be standard issue comlinks etc.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-09-05

Character sheet
Character Name: Felisha "Silver" Smith
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:44 pm

Kesslan wrote:
As a heads up, I've started posting up the expanded gear list. It'll take some time to complete however so feel free to check it on a regular basis. There will be standard issue comlinks etc.

So I see. Very nice. You've been a busy beaver!
Back to top Go down
Damian Blackwolfe

Damian Blackwolfe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Before we get too much further i thought i should add this

Regular Mission Loadout
Body Armor
Black Bandanna
Enfield AS 7 (Smartgun, Basic Safety, Safe Target)
ARES Predator IV (Smartgun)
Explosives Disarming kit
Handcuffs
KE Commlink
Subvocal Microphone

Thoughts
Spoken
Subvocal
commlink
German
Swedish
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:27 pm

BTW as some one in my department quit recently and I have to go out of town tomorrow I'll be aiming to get the next GM post up Monday.

Sorry about the delay folks.
Back to top Go down
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:15 am

I still need threshold on this building's plans.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:27 pm

don't worry, I'm in the middle of mid-term/internship time. Although a 15 20 min break to write something more entertaining is nice.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:23 pm

Hey folks. Sorry bout not gettin up a post. Seems I've been having one issue after another. Parley net connection went down. Hope it gets sorted out later today.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Kesslan wrote:
Hey folks. Sorry bout not gettin up a post. Seems I've been having one issue after another. Parley net connection went down. Hope it gets sorted out later today.

Ouch. I think I'd be in withdrawl without internet. Thanks for the heads-up!
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:35 pm

I was hoping to make it easy to see everyones character that we could post them in the finalized character section that we have I'm going to post Shinny there now.
Back to top Go down
Damian Blackwolfe

Damian Blackwolfe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:18 pm

Good Idea, i have done the same
Back to top Go down
Silver
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:19 pm

I'll have a fresh post up soon, likely in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:35 pm

Ok, was waiting to see if we got everyone to post but it looks like not. So I'll get a GM post up hopefully tomorrow or the day after and then I'll aim for once a week there on and see who needs to be dropped/replaced.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:53 am

@ Kesslan

Sorry, I didn't notice your GM edit.

Do you just want me to roll a social test and some generic dialog? Is the other person male/female?
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:37 pm

Give me an etiquette roll at -1 (Annoyed NPC at being woken up in the wee hours of the morning)

Sorry about the slow response. Had some one quit recently so there's been a temporary heavier workload than usual eating up my time. Didnt have the time to get a post up when I planned so I'll try to do so after work sometime tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:03 am

I'm still in it, can't wait for the splosion!
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:15 pm

BTW folks, if you notice I seem to have forgotten something in regards to the GM posts, feel free to point it out.

I don't think I've missed anything to date, but if I have, or if you need more clarification on anything, just ask. Smile
Back to top Go down
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Is it safe to assume that the vans have respirators and basic goggles that can be handed out to the team to avoid tear gas? Mike already has his goggles on him. If there are SWAT shields available as well, Mike might suggest using them. Also, while Mike may not care to mention this, I will: Why aren't we making any efforts to perform hostage negotiations or at least establish a line of communication? Because this is Shadowrun? I figured it would be a little less pink-mohawk-y. elephant
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Sorry for the delay on post I have a major project due DEC 1 worth 50% of my grade so until then My character play will have to be put on hold sorry will be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:17 pm

PresentPresence wrote:
Also, while Mike may not care to mention this, I will: Why aren't we making any efforts to perform hostage negotiations or at least establish a line of communication? Because this is Shadowrun? I figured it would be a little less pink-mohawk-y. elephant

At the moment? Because it's already been tried and they're not feeling talkative. As in, not even bothering to respond (according to the cops on site). They're in a fortified position with no way out we know of, but they're not even willing to negotiate so Mel'd feel that something's up. I'm not sure how much the team has been able to work together yet, but you'd still likely have the impression Mel's not keen on diving in whithout some intel first. Best we find out what's going on in there.

Just too bad we don't appear to have access to a rigger to get some drones inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Job (OOC)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs-
Jump to: