Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeOn the Job (OOC) - Page 4 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

On the Job (OOC)

Go down 
+4
maartendp
PresentPresence
Wreck
Kesslan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name: яөъөсөр
Race: Human After All
Sex: French

On the Job (OOC) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:37 pm

scawire wrote:
Sorry for the delay on post I have a major project due DEC 1 worth 50% of my grade so until then My character play will have to be put on hold sorry will be back soon.
Bon chance, see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:35 pm

scawire wrote:
Sorry for the delay on post I have a major project due DEC 1 worth 50% of my grade so until then My character play will have to be put on hold sorry will be back soon.

No worries bud.
Back to top Go down
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:22 am

I think it's time for a squad huddle. We all have some information to share and orders to receive.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:09 am

Btw, even Though you guys have no dedicated rigger, you can still make use of drones. They just won't be as effective is all.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:24 am

At this point the group has several options, you can camp out and wait for the plans to come in, you can try and gather more intel by trying to slip in a few drones or have he mage try to force his way through the barrier, or you can go ahead, breach the building and go in blind. Finally you can also try to make contact with he runners holed up in the building and try to work out some sort of deal.

Keep in mind though, the longer you guys wait the more time he guys inside have to potentially rig up more booby traps or even possibly find some way to escape.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:44 am

Since I know it's the holiday season in the US I'll be putting off my next GM post till sometime next week or until more folk have posted in.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-09-05

Character sheet
Character Name: Felisha "Silver" Smith
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Kesslan wrote:
Since I know it's the holiday season in the US I'll be putting off my next GM post till sometime next week or until more folk have posted in.

thanks Smile It's kinda hectic this week
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:06 pm

Ok folks, those of you who have not yet done so, try to post up before Friday if you would please, as I'll be trying to get a GM post out by that time.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:52 pm

Are folk doing ok? Just need some time off?

Only have two people who've posted since the last GM post so far and I was kinda hoping we'd get a few more in.
Back to top Go down
Damian Blackwolfe

Damian Blackwolfe

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-09-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Damian Quinn
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:59 pm

I'm still here, wrecked my car a couple of weeks ago, and i am still arguing with the insurance agents. between that and work I've been a little busy.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:01 pm

No worries. Just trying to see who's still with us.

This time of year BBoards tend to slow down a lot in my experience anyway, so I'm not too worried so long as folk check in time to time.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:51 am

Definitely still around, and you're right about late November through January, there is a lot of slow down.
Back to top Go down
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:01 am

Wow, I never thought I'd be the guy who has to apologize for a lack of activity due to "personal problems" but here I am. An amazingly incongruous series of circumstances has left me unable to use the internet until just recently, and I really am sorry. I'm ready to jump back in whenever, now.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:43 am

I'll be out of communication for about 3 weeks, if you guys get started again Kesslan can run Ruh until I get back.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:00 pm

Ok, I'll be calling this game dead for now over lack of interest.

Almost all the players dropped off ages ago and haven't posted since. So to those of you still around, sorry. I'll start it up again maybe sometime in the future if activity on this site ever makes it worthwhile again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Job (OOC)   On the Job (OOC) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Job (OOC)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs-
Jump to: