Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeWe Be Gangers - Page 10 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

We Be Gangers

Go down 
+5
wngd_phantom
Ghostmaker
Forged
Kazuki jotaro
Gala
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

We Be Gangers - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:02 pm

Ghost: Edit your post and include a line in there which tells me how many Initiative passes you get. I need to know. That goes for everyone, please do not make me remind you all.

Leon, you may post at any time. You are in a different location, and interacting with different enemies.

Jason, you're up.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Ghostmaker wrote:
Body shook his head "Did you guys see that?" It was gone as soon as it was there however and he had no time to think about it. Adrenalin Pumping not only in his veins but in the whole teams. He Looked at each of them once more nodded his approval to them... Ducked moved at about a third less his usual combat speed. Enough to give the team plenty of space between him and his actions and them and there's. This was so that if something should happen to him. They would have plenty of time to hide or save his sorry butt...

Body is trying to sneak in to flank the resistance which is weird because i don't know where they are that said i did glitch lol I'm sneaking around the path that Duke took So as not to get caught.

1st pass of 3 (sorry u clearly asked for it so sorry)
agility 5 infiltration 3 = 8dice = 3hits

Body kept a wary path. first! Trying to stay clear of the Auto tink and duke had marked off. He took a path that would not put the team in the sites of said threat. It took a little longer probably, but he needed them to be safe. And he still had not zeroed in on anything to attack. He listened not trusting his eyes as much as he did his ears. His mother had explained to him that elves have keen hearing he trusted those words now. as he gave the signal to hold. So he could locate the enemy. The rest of the team should have been close enough to see him, and it would allow them to stop and hide until he located prey...

And that's what they were to Body, at this point his need to protect Jenesta's team. made something change in body for a moment he sympathized. with Leon's out look, but he did not wish to kill them. Just take them out and to that end magic began to flow threw his hands, as he knelled down next to some cover and listened...

Body listens to his surroundings for the enemy. Perception 3, Intuition,3 SSfilter 2 = 8dice = 3 hits

Jason shook his head weapon at the ready. taking up Bodys rear as the team advances forward. He glances at body catching a smell of something he didnt like.

Perception 6+intuition 3=9d6=2hits.

Initiative:5

Moderator note: 1 IP
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:28 am

((ooc: sorry it's so damned short, it's passed 3 am for me. 100 yard range on the radar, depending on structures in the way; 3 passes.))

The satisfying click belied the emotionless hunter that slowly opened the door. He held no joy in this, no compassion, for the men inside it was too late for prayers and useless pity. Everyone had sins to pay for, the accountant that cheats on his wife with the drug using secretary who neglects her child that is slowly growing up cold, emotionless, that holds little regard for human life. It was this world that created a need for people like Leon, and it was Leon who had to punish the sinners. Cut them down, my beloved, make them earn eternity.

He didn't enter at first, it would have been suicide, he simply waited and gathered more information, he had to know at least where the first person who was going to beg forgiveness would be. They will be, my Anna Marie, but you don't walk into hell without at least having good intel.

--
memory test
Logic 5 = 5 dice = 1 hit
--
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:36 am

Ok, Jason and Leon, you're both still up.

Perception tests are a free action, so you both still have 2 simple actions and a move action...

Leon
Range=100m; so, the whole building, bar nothing...
Leon knew that despite having spent a good 30 minutes studying the layout and the group's movements, they were also metas. That meant that they were even less predictable than test-rats in a lab. With that in mind, he spent his time trying to memorize not the specific movements of each person, but what the highest area's of movement were concentrated in. This was the easy way to do it, and it would be easier information to keep track of.
As the door unlocked, Leon called back from his now-recent memory banks which rooms were most carefully covered by their movement patterns. Some were obvious: The room behind the front door. Others didn't seem so obvious yet, but usually made more sense when he got there. As before, there were two people just inside the front door. Their bodies were easy to see on the radar, as they weren't moving. At least, not much.
These may be the most dangerous of the unprepared men, as they were actually there at the door to watch it. That very same door Leon was about to enter to kill them.
Still your go

Jason
Duke took off ahead "full bore" toward the front door. It took the rest of you until he was at least half way across the street to start to react to him moving. The street, unlike so many others in the Barrens, was well maintained, flat, and the pavement was clean and smooth. It had that deep grey color which indicated a fresh coat of tarmac within the last 2 years. By direct contrast, the parking lot to the Warehouse that the team was entering was cracked with age and disuse. There were no lines remaining on the cement, and the cracks had plants growing up through them. The other warehouses were not in such a state of disrepair.
Taking up a safe spot on Body's "6", Jason moved forward, trying not to be obviously loud. He kept his eyes and ears open for anything that might indicate immediate danger, but so far the only thing he could see, or hear, that was dangerous was Duke.
Jason, Still your go. You've used your free action and move action; still have 2 simple actions

Last edited by Gala on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Leon could see the two guards inside, watching the door with great intent, more than likely with the intent of plugging up the passage with as much lead as meta-humanly possible. You don't need to aim if you can make the air a wall of death. two on one, without the benefit of surprise. Leon might win, but he'd be caught for sure, likely injured, the hunter would be the hunted. Quitting so soon, my beloved Leon? I thought your love for me knew no bounds.

Not giving up, my love, just taking my time. They only have to die tonight, I never said what time. Leon was always the cautious type, and if he could manage to take out two of them, one at a time, he'd be more than happy. He took out one of his knives, holding it in his usual underhanded style, and quickly typed a message to the insider man.

--
To: Insider

Any odd chance you could get one of the two guards at the front door to come outside, or both of them outside? Or just have them both turn around long enough for me to get in? I'm open to options, just make it quick please.
--

Leon detested relying on others for his work, but if it came between probably tossing the mission, and letting his pride drop just a smidgen, he'd bite the bullet and let his considerable ego take a small bruise. Tick tock, my beloved Leon, there is no guarantee that the rest of the team will fair just as well without you. Fear not, nor be afraid...for it is I that doth go with thee; I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee, my Anna Marie.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Leon
A few moments pass while Leon waits. Shortly, a response comes.
"Hey, guys. I got some Soy-Cheese-Doodles. Hungry? They're almost fresh." Leon hears a shout from inside. There wasn't any attempt at being quiet, which was both good and bad. There would be no hiding the insider after this was through... And Janesta had made her views on this situation clear.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Jason followed close behind body weapon at the ready observing details around him for any hiding spots to attract the unaware to ambush them or for a quick escape if it came to it

Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Order:
Body (14/3)
Leon (14/3)
Jason (10/1)
Runder (8 )
Duke (7)
Tink (6)

So, Runder, you're up. Don't forget to tell me how many Initiative Passes you get.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:22 pm

His augmented ears perked at the sounds from within, it was the waiting that was truly the worst of any mission. The anxiousness, the sweating, the usually steely nerves fraying like high tension wires trying to hold up the world, for most, it would be too much. When my enemies turn back, my Anna Marie, they stumble and perish in your presence.

--
Perception via radar first person view only

intuition 4 + (autosoft) perception 4 = 8 = 4 hits
--

Leon was not most men. He could see the men inside, guarding against his entrance at all costs, but the insider had given him help enough. Leon could only hope to whatever higher being that truly existed that they both would be distracted, one would be enough, but both would be truly miraculous. Leon's lips twisted lightly into a minor smile, it was filled with cruelty and malice. The pressure was immense, it crushed the spirits of others, and only drove Leon further. Don't quote the bible, my Leon, you need not pray for those that have sinned as much as they.
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:12 am

Runder followed body and Jason, keeping as close to them as possible, whist trying to make himself look as 'small' as possible. Frantically, he turned his commlink to see if he could find anything to latch on, maybe give everyone an advantage in battle.

"Psst.." he whispereed, "Everyone's given me access to their PANs right? Just make sure if you have an AR you let me know, I'll give out heads-up displays when I can. Oh and someone find some kind of terminal for me to jack in when we get inside, it might make things easier."

Runder also looks out for places he could potentially hide and take cover if guns started blazing.

Perception 2 + Intuition 3 (5d6.hits(5)=4)

((Initiative Pass: 1))
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:33 am

Order:
Body (14/3)
Leon (14/3)
Jason (10/1)
Runder (8/1)
Duke (7)
Tink (6)

Duke, you're up. Based on your description last round, you were able to complete getting across the street, across the sidewalk, and most of the way across the parking area in your "surprise round". You are now about 10 meters away from the front door of the warehouse, and the team is trailing some distance behind you.
You may proceed as you described above; but please re-describe the actions you're taking. If you want to kick down the door, that will require a Strength test against the door. The "Barrier Rating" for the door will be the threshhold for your strength test: The door is an "Average Material" with a barrier rating of 4.
Also, don't forget to include your Initiative passes.
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Havick
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:09 am

Havick1988 wrote:
he gets to the door of the wearhouse and puts all is strength into kicking the door open Bod+Str=8 = 4)

Once the door swings open he launches the smoke gernade into the area and walks in spraying down the room with his AR singing "Chestnuts roasting, as open Fire." and then walks to cover, ducks down and reloads. he waits a second or so then shouts out to the room "Little pig, Little pig let me in? Or i`ll huff and i`ll puff and I'LL KICK YOUR ASS IN!" he finishes reloading and then waits for a responce from whomever was in the room (if anyone) be the responce in words or return fire. and he starts to laugh to himself

Initiative 7 - (3 passes)

Agility + Heavy Weapons = 8d6.hits(5)=2,
Agility + Rifles = 8d6.hits(5)=3

(ooc: i preroled for my asault rifle firing though i dont have the necisary action fases to fire it as it will be in full auto for supressive fire and thats a complex action and ive taken 2 simple for kicking down the door and soohting off the gernade launcher)

Last edited by Havick1988 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:57 am

Order:
Body (14/3)
Leon (14/3)
Jason (10/1)
Runder (8/1)
Duke (7/1)
Tink (6/1)

Duke: I still need your Initiative Passes...
Tink, you're up. Duke succeeded in busting open the door, and pulled the trigger on one of the many guns he carried with him.

Last edited by Gala on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
johnnytenpins
Meat
Meat
johnnytenpins

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-12-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:11 pm

Seeing Duke rush across the road without so much as a warning, Tink quickly started thinking outside the box in an attempt to not get he and his brothers slaughtered...or at least delay it temporarily. Gathering his mental energy, with a grin on his face, he was about to bring this situation to a halt when Duke crushed open the warehouse door and lobbed a grenade inside. That dreking big lug!!!

Seeing the rest of his crew follow, figuring they were better in numbers, Tink kept his spell on hold-ready to point it at an opportune target- and followed suit keeping his eyes out for the rooftop snipers who might have noticed the commotion. He follows Body, trusting him the most, with taser drawn and a spell at the ready.

Tink is following Body in the hopes of being part of a flanking manuver once in the warehouse, but if he sees any of the snipers peeking their heads out he will cast Influence on the first one he sees with the direction of targeting and shooting the next closet rooftop sniper.

Force 2 Influence- Spellcasting 3+Magic 2= 1 Hit
Resist 2 Drain- Logic 5 (4+1 from drugs) + Willpower 2 + 2 from fetish= 4 Hits

Edit: 1 Pass for Tink
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:13 pm

Order:
Body (14/3)
Leon (14/3)
Jason (10/1)
Runder (8/1)
Duke (7/1)
Tink (6/1)

Back to the top of the init. order. Since the last round was a "Surprise" round, we have "reset" our Initiative Passes to 0;

Body and Leon, you're both up. This is the actual combat round, so post your actions with care!

Leon
Leon, after a moment's study, is quite capable of seeing that the two guards are armed, with what look to be projectile weapons. The radar, however, has a difficult time rendering "depth" and "width" at that fine a level of Detail, and Leon doesn't have the time to wait for it to resolve the detail to a higher resolution. Suffice it to say that the guards are most definitely armed, and they could be anything from SMGs, through swords and clubs, to LMGs, shotguns, or rifles. The are most likely not pistols, "sawed-offs", or knives.

Warehouse
A highly satisfying BOOM echoes out of the front door, enveloping Duke in a cloud of smoke and light debris. He is temporarily obscured from view to normal eyesight, although Thermal vision will continue to see him clearly. From inside the warehouse is an exciting array of shouting, cursing, and screaming. Most of which cannot be made out clearly, but it is more than Clear that Duke got some people's attention.
At this point, there is no immediate onslaught of gunfire and brimstone from the nearby rooftops, nor from the extraordinarily capably autocannon stowed in the tenement next to the parked van. While the gang likely doesn't have the time, nor inclination, to attempt to deduce the reasoning behind this, it is most likely that the emplacement of fortifications that the gang had managed to uncover were not there to cause issues for this particular warehouse. The better for the gang. Somewhat the worse for the current warehouse inhabitants...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:17 pm

"Can't take the direct route gotta move! New entrance!?" he checked the birds feed, Tink set up. For another way in. Anybody following that guy, had better know their stuff. And the team had not been through enough yet to keep up. But flanking was still the best idea. After all they could not leave Duke's hoop in the wind right...

Perception test for through the birds eyes (kinda iffy on this roll)

perception 3 intuition 3 = 6dice = 3 hits

"There!!" He picks out the best door, he can see for flanking purposes, and moves to it... Group tightly but not to tightly close him... He try's the door gently to see if open, and he listens to see what's waiting on the other side...

(i don't have a target nor anything that goes boom lol So i can't just kick in the door. But if its open i ll give a three count and go in with the rest of ya. If not then i gotta pick the lock. So either way that ends my safety turn lol)
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:27 pm

Que sera sera, mon Anna Marie. These two won't be praying for anything for awhile. Two on one, the whole of the gang was fairly well armed, and not anything suitably small. The door was not the option. Leon's cold searching eyes scanned the building, marking that the bulk of the gang was on the first floor, one person was on the second, and yet no one was on the third. The structure and architecture mirrored his home at Janesta's down to the rooftop access, and fire escapes on the second and third floors. He was untrustworthy of the fire escapes however, windows can be blocked, locked, alarmed, trapped, and so many other ways of deviousness that even left Leon scratching his head at nights. The roof however was unguarded, the third floor, supposedly unused, and at the moment, completely unoccupied. Mon Leon, you are boring me. I think you don't want to save me?

--
Intimidation
Charisma: 5 + Intimidation (Interrogation) : 2 (+2) + Nasty vibe: 3 = 12 = 7 hits
--

His necroticly glacial eyes turned in towards his soul, wielded knife disappearing back to his belt. His Anna Marie doubted him. His beloved Anna Marie?!? The one he had sacrificed his body, spilled blood at her alter, and torn pieces from his very soul just for glimpses of her photo? Mon Anna Marie? Love me, that's all i've asked of you. Yet your affections sway with the winds when i choose to plan how their skulls will lay at your feet? No, you will not leave, and I will not fail. They will die, my Anna Marie, for their sins, and you will hear their screams echo through the heavens. Love me, that's all the phantom asks of you.

His soul vanished, his humanity squashed beneath the weight on his chest, Leon took out his grappling hook, already rewound, and fired it towards the rooftop ledge. Watching the hook sail passed the edge, Leon engaged the re-tractor till he felt the hook find purchase into the beat up, but sturdy structure. Leon always wore the rappelling gloves, not only because it protected his hands from the microwire rope, but because it also helped hide fingerprints. His climbing harness was also always on him, simply because it mostly blended in with his clothes, and provided more purpose than without. He attached it to his harness, and slowly began the careful ascent of the building, being careful not to go in front of any windows, and to stay out of the light. Bon garçon, mon bien-aimé.

His actions were a blur, but his movements were not, he took careful note of everything within the house during the ascent, but made doubly sure he was as dark as midnight under a rock on the deepest craters of the far side of the moon. The climbing gear and the grappling gun combination made the journey easy enough, it wasn't his first time, but the hard work was yet to be done.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:33 pm

Order:
Body-14 (1/3)
Leon-14 (1/3)
Jason-10 (1/1)
Runder-8 (0/1)
Duke-7 (0/1)
Tink-6 (0/1)

So, Jason, you're up!
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:40 pm

Jason slowly follows close behind body trying not to make to much noise. So the element of surprise was still in the team favor even though duke's fire first ask questions later type of situation.

he thinks to himself hoping his early training session with leon and body pays off.

He trys to focus his mind but his thoughts seem to focus on his daughter then the run itself his eyes have that blank stare like he's there physically but not mentally.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:00 am

Warehouse
As the group slowly (in combat terms at least) and carefully makes their way in another direction, the screams and shouts inside the building start to crystallize into something much less enticing, but no less exciting! A hail of poorly directed gunfire erupts out in response to Duke, pinging and tinking off the metal of the Warehouse walls. Duke, of course, responds like a combat veteran, and steps to the side of the door smoothly, barely pausing his charge while a light peppering of bullets whiz out the opening behind him. Clearly Duke was well prepared for this, and knew what to expect.
Meanwhile, with no attention on the loading-dock doors, Body walks up, again quietly, and tries the handle. To his surprise, the door is unlocked, and the springloaded door-lift engages to pull the door up and expose Body, the rest of the team, and the entire insides of the warehouse to all in question.
In front of the small group is an interesting scene of excitement and ensuing danger. The guards which would have been smiling and holding their guns on Body and his group are "otherwise occupied" with Duke. They don't even notice the garage door opening, and are entirely uncovered from this side of the action. Behind them stretches out a midsized warehouse, shelves empty, with one full-sized 18wheeled rig parked in the middle of the unloading area, closed up, and ready to roll out.

Leon
Leon, paying intermittent attention to his Radar, climbs carefully but quickly up the side of the building. It's brick, which makes the climbing easier, but it takes a good couple of seconds, even with a good jump from ground level, to reach the railing of the second level fire-escape. Getting to the third level will be easier, since he will only have to climb up and over the railing, and use the ladder.
A quick check to his Radar confirms that there is nothing new to worry about on the second level. He does a visual peek over the edge of the railing, just to be sure. But quickly confirms that the gang inside is behaving as expected.

To: Woof.
- What's going on out there? I got the one guy to pay attention to me... You're not in. He's back to guard duty.
[End Message]

Order:
Body-14 (1/3)
Leon-14 (1/3)
Jason-10 (1/1)
Runder-8 (0/1)
Duke-7 (0/1)
Tink-6 (0/1)

Ok, we have a strange situation here... Body has a simple action left. Jason and Runder both have complex actions left, having used only their move actions.
Moving again will use a simple action.
You are all entirely without cover at the moment, although it will only take a move action (which you don't have left) to get to full cover.

So, Body, you're up again.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:01 pm

--
To: Man-on-a-wire

You didn't expect me to come through the door did you? You just made sure he wasn't paying attention to what i was doing is all.
--

Leon wound his way up to the landing, undid himself from the climbing rig, and made a mental note to get a climbing autosoft. He eyed the door carefully, the bottom door was easy, but that didn't mean this one would be just as easy. Clicking off his radar, he withdrew his autopicker, thankful for both devices, and began to pick the door. So close, my Leon, can you hear their screams yet, can you smell their fear?

--
picking the door

Agility 6 + Autopicker (Rating 6) = 12 = 5 hits
--

Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:56 am

Body motions for the troop to stay low, and fan out. he dose the same... Picking his targets as he moves... He hopes everyone else did the same... He sends a message to the team from cover.

Voice Message to the the team(Crazy duke included) :

Cover me I'm going to try and take one down
Cool

Message ends

Body was not the smartest but he was pretty good at planning and he had one now. As the team kept the other guys Heads down, he would close the distance and attempt to take out one or more of Marco's Guys. This could go down a couple of ways. The one he was hoping for through was. If he could close the distance, maneuver Behind one, while there heads were down. He might be able to get a meat shield out of the deal, or a hostage...

Last edited by Ghostmaker on Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:21 pm

Leon
The audible click of the door lock cheers you on. Apart from that, there is no one to witness your otherwise exciting success.

No time for an inside-man response yet...

Warehouse
Uhh... Not much to say here, other than:

Order:
Body-14 (1/3)
Leon-14 (1/3)
Jason-10 (1/1)
Runder-8 (0/1)
Duke-7 (0/1)
Tink-6 (0/1)

Jason and Runder both have complex actions left, having used only their move actions.
Moving again will use a simple action.

So, Jason/Runder/Duke, you're all up.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Was it love or pain that drove Leon? The love that he longed for in his Anna Marie, the devotion he felt for her, the want and need to sacrifice the entire world and do whatever it took to get her in his arms and in his life, or was it pain? The pain of loneliness, forever living in a glacial world devoid of any color. He had committed horrors to those that deserved it, punished sinners and those that forsook the lives that were given to them and were neglected, but it only added to the pain he felt. They aren't screaming yet, mon Anna Marie, but soon.

The familiar click was all that Leon needed to hear to know the door would open. Slipping the picker back into it's pocket, Leon slid inside the building, he turned his low-light vision on as he made his way inside, taking in the details of the room.

--
perception
Low-light vision
Intuition: 4 + Perception autosoft 4 + Vision Enhancement (rating 3) = 11 = 3 hits
--
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Jason snaps back to reality when Body sent his message. he looked around forgetting his com was turned on. He smiles as he can still hear the sounds of duke shooting and screaming relived that he's still with us

~

Voice message: To:Body From: Jason

I got your six covered. Watch your step strike hard fast and shoot straight.

End of message
~

He looked around seeing if he could spot areas good for cover fire if needed.

Last edited by Kazuki jotaro on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

We Be Gangers
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next