Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeWe Be Gangers - Page 11 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

We Be Gangers

Go down 
+5
wngd_phantom
Ghostmaker
Forged
Kazuki jotaro
Gala
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Havick
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

We Be Gangers - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:23 am

Duke takes a quick glance into the room then back before they can notice smoke still filling the warehouse he turns to face teh building and sticks teh nend of the AR into the room and pulls the trigger to spray dow n in the general direction of all the shouts letting off a full burst and letting the lead fly, following up with his taunt of "LITTLE PIG LITTLE PIG, LET ME IN OR I'LL HUFF AND ILL PUFF AND ILL KICK YOUR ASS IN!"

Edge + Automatics + Agi (14d6.hitsopen(5,6)=6)
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:20 am

Order:
Body-14 (1/3)
Leon-14 (1/3)
Jason-10 (1/1)
Runder-8 (0/1)
Duke-7 (1/1)
Tink-6 (0/1)

Ooh! That's going to leave a mark! Nice shooting Duke!! It will be interesting to see Body try and dodge his way through that hail of bullets.

So, Runder, you're up.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:16 am

Ok; Runder has not posted; turn forfeited. Tink, you're up. Show us what you got!
Back to top Go down
johnnytenpins
Meat
Meat
johnnytenpins

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-12-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:40 pm

Tink flattens himself against the wall as the overhead door rolls up. Once the door is settled he peaks in past Body, seeing the inside of the warehouse, only at that moment to hear a storm of bullet fire and Duke's nonsensical screaming causing all kinds of chaos among the people on the inside. Feeling the energy pulsing from his bracelet, Tink knows what he is going to do.

Choosing his target quickly, Tink finds the guy with the largest gun out in his view and lets loose the tendrils of magical energy he had been hanging on to for the last few moments with the simple command of shooting at the target's nearest friend.

Taking roll from before, if you want me to reroll it, I will.
Force 2 Influence- Spellcasting 3+Magic 2= 1 Hit
Resist 2 Drain- Logic 5 (4+1 from drugs) + Willpower 2 + 2 from fetish= 4 Hits

Exhaling deeply, Tink keeps the taser drawn and sets up on the side of the door, using the frame for cover and frequently peaking around to keep tabs on what Body was doing.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Order:
Body-14 (1/3)
Leon-14 (2/3)
Jason-10 (1/1)
Runder-8 (0/1)
Duke-7 (1/1)
Tink-6 (1/1)

So, Body, you're up. Leon, you're not really in the Initiative Passes at the moment, so keep posting at will.

Leon
The room is poorly lit, but certainly well enough for your aided vision to take in the details. There are a few pieces of dilapidated furniture, sitting around with rotted cloth no longer covering their long-since unuseable cushioning. Other than that, the room is covered in a thick coating of dust. There is clearly no evidence of any recent use of this room. At all.

Warehouse
The chaos of the battle has passed it's opening call. The lifting of the crimson curtain has revealed the strange elation that can come from holding, and exercising, the power of life and death in your hand. There is a crescendo of bullets flying in two-directions. From the one point, the bullets are being spread out to cover a wide area. The return fire, from the wide area, focuses generally in one direction, toward the one point.
Body, viewing the craze and carnage of battle, attempts to move forward, mostly successfully, to get closer to the foes causing the air to tremble with explosions. Due to the overwhelming distraction, Body is able to close most of the distance entirely unnoticed to one of the holdouts of return fire.
Body, you're about 10 feet from your nearest foe. To get closer, you'll have to roll dodge, since Duke is using suppression fire on his FA LMG. Threshhold is 2. This is a free action.
As Body creeps forward, nearing the area of danger, he notices one of the soldiers stop firing. He stands, strangely, right in to the area of bullets Duke is blanketing the area with, and aims his weapon at one of the other soldiers. Body can see the strange look of fear that comes over the new target. This is not what he had in mind!!
As the "traitorous" soldier gets ready to pull the trigger, he is hit square in the chest by one of Duke's bullets. Body suspects that it was not enough damage to kill him, but he did go down. It's hard to tell whether that would counteract whatever strange effect was coming over him. Surely, the other side is feeling far more trepidation where that thought is concerned.

Nice job Tink. He'll get out as soon as he gets his second resist, but that's an awesome use of a spell!
Body, your go!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Body moves seizing the moment taking his chances and trying his best to slip through the auto fire!!!

Dodge test

Reaction 7, Gymnastics 1 = 8 dice = 3 hits

The Flipping, and rolling, and at one point spinning got Body Just barely through the auto fire. Tinks spell had put one off his balance as he fell to the ground from Dukes bullets. Body moved in to pick off the sick one of the bunch, moving in essence like a jungle cat stalking prey. For a moment sympathizing with Leon's blood thirst. He tried to catch the falling enemy looking to use him as a shield and maybe even get his arm pointing again at his own comrades...!!! but could he catch him in time...

Two rolls First Jump then Gymnastics

Agility 5, Athletics 1, = 6 dice for each test = 1, 3 hits

(no glitch so not really sure i think i know what happen as always i can edit if wrong)
Body's Flip through the air to close his ten foot gap between him and the falling man fails to hit its mark, Though he kept his form and grace through out the movement. Landing short made him re-evaluate the situation. With his intended targets back to him and on the floor. The other men not quite focused on him yet. He realized he needed a knew plan but had no time to actually make one.

(not bad rolls but not much more i can do now cause i did not even get over the distance lol so yeah next i guess. if i can do more im going to go read, and see if i can i will but yeah)
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Dark underworlds were the hunters domain. Inhabited by the screams and howls of tortured souls, flayed beasts, and realms of pain that hence forth have never been traveled by, nor were meant for, normal man, the hunter was not a normal man. You seek to run, Anna Marie, run from the man who has brought so many to worship at your altar. You run from the man who has sacrificed flesh and bone to you, from his own body and from others. You run from the man who has made himself the very best for you, and pushes himself further for you. Do you know what he has done, His Anna Marie?

--
Sneaking through the building along the third floor towards the door that would lead downstairs

Infiltration 3 + agility 6 = 9 = 4 hits
--

Quieted steps through the old building, few if any ever could detect his movements towards hells gate, just below him, the sleeping lion was at his desk, almost anticipating the approach of the hunter, begging for his blades to end such a fulfilled life of debauchery and sin. Dust may have filled the rooms, but every particle that showed to the hunters eyes were merely millions of memories of those that had been maimed, tortured, dehumanized, and maybe allowed for their pain to end with a humiliating decent into deaths cold and blissfully numb embrace. Who are you, were is my beloved Leon?

--
Picking the door that leads downstairs

Agility 6 + Autopicker (Rating 6) = 12 = 4 hits
--

Once through the door, the hunter turned the radar back on, making sure all those inside of the house were as they were moments ago. Votre Leon!? Very funny little one, you said he was not worthy of you. I will make him worthy. What he is isn't enough for you? I will make him enough for anyone. Leon couldn't handle the thought of losing you, His Anna Marie, my petite fille, I will make sure he never has to lose anyone, or anything, sa petite Anna Marie.

--
Perception purely through the radar

Intuition 4 + perception 4 = 8 = 2 hits
--

He gave you his music... made your song take wing... and now, how you've repaid him: denied him and betrayed him. My petite fille, when his work is done, the Phantom will rest. Until then, you will curse the day you did not do, all that the Phantom asked of you.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:39 am

Order:
Body-14 (2/3)
Leon-14 (2/3)
Jason-10 (1/1)
Runder-8 (0/1)
Duke-7 (1/1)
Tink-6 (1/1)

Warehouse
With the whole team watching, Body creeps forward, getting ever closer to the exchanging fire, but managing to maintain at least enough cover not to be noticed by the "enemy". Body manages to pay enough attention to time his next action in line with the strafing gunfire from Duke's weapon, jumping forward as the bullets being to pass back across the opponent's group. Body skips forward, dodging, weaving, making sure that the others don't see him, when just at the final moment he decides he is close enough and makes a leap for cover. Of course, he is leaping for the other guys' cover...
Coming up just short, Body has exposed himself to fire from both the opponents, and Duke, and has thrown himself down on the ground to limit his reactive capacity. Things are getting dicey!

Meanwhile, the group is attempting to provide as much cover as they can for him. Tink is using some spell support. Jason is preparing his own brand of magical kicking. All told, the heat is on!

Leon
Leon's silent treck through the empty halls of the upstairs were accompanied only by his own demons. And, perhaps, a specific internal companion as well. Leaving tracks behind, despite his nearly entirely silent path, Leon ignored the fact that his entrance would be noticed. It wouldn't matter much, either way.
At the end of the hall, the obvious, and closed, door led down the internal stairs to the second level. Leon quickly pulled out his lockpick set and went to work on the door. It was quick and easy, much easier than either of the outside doors. In fact, Leon figured that he likely could have picked this door with a flat piece of plastic or metal.
In short order, Leon was silently stalking down the unlit stairs, heading toward the second floor, and his target. For reference, Leon checked to make sure that everyone was behaving as they had been. The radar confirmed the relative locations of all of his soon-to-be-targets; as well as the first.

[EDIT] Body/Leon, you're both up. You are about 5 feet short of your target, which is only a move action, but since your crawling, it will still take an athletics roll. Threshhold 1.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:35 am

From the prone position Body makes a push up motion that's strong enough to lift his top half far off the ground. He then tucks his knees to his chest, and kicks off headed in the direction of the nearest standing aggressor!

Athletics test to get up from prone position quickly.

Athletics 1, Agility 5 = 6dice = 1 success oh thank you lol

Body sweeps in like a raptor Launching on its prey!!! Pushing the mans firearm to the side, and cuffing under the enemy's left arm with his right. He side steps and tries to come up behind said enemy and throws a choke hold on the man referred to as the phine. The choke reacquired that body had one of his targets arms (Left) held up and close to his own neck. rendering the arm useless, and putting pressure on the artery supplying blood to the brain. The other arm was free but holding the mans firearm in it. So effectively useless with Body behind him. (ok don't want to assume to much so ill roll now)

Body subduing attempt:

Agility 5, Unarmed 4 = 9dice = 6hits is that a critcal success or?

(This is an opposed test so i have more but i will wait for gala to roll for the enemy don't want to get to far ahead k)

Body successfully took the man into his own form of custody and locked him in the choke hold, the man's left arm flailed about stuck in the upwards position. The blood being pumped to the mans brain cut off, And the brains oxygen was now limited. He then turned to the other enemy's assuming gun fire was about to hit him since they saw him move in... He puts the gunman's body between him and the incoming bullets...!
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:42 pm

Order:
Body-14 (3/3)
Jason-10 (1/1)
Runder-8 (0/1)
Duke-7 (1/1)
Tink-6 (1/1)

Out of Order:
Leon-14 (2/3)

Ok, Body, you're up again. It seems like you move a bit faster than the bad-guys do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:56 pm

(Well iv got the poor guy in the phine, or i think they call it a darse choke, and using him as a meat shield. Anyway not much i can do from here. Gala challenge: the rules don't say if you can choke someone to sleep short of narco stuff or poison. So how do we resolve this. He's out cold if he dose not dice his way out in three rounds or idk. OH I Know whats next)

His prey at his mercy, and the only thing standing between him and the enemy's bullets. Body had to make sure the gun was pointed the right way and that the man could not get his balance without warning Body first. To that end he stepped back a little. Increasing the pressure on the mans neck (But not really making the grip better or worse). Raised his knee then kicked the now backward leaning choking man's knee out from behind him, making sure to hit the nerve in the back of the knee to collapse it forward. The man did not fall as Body was holding him up, but with out his other leg to support him. he went well half limp (if there is such a thing) in order to get up and out of the choke, he would first have to stand up strait. That motion would alert body that he was trying to better his position, and he could react accordingly...

The next part was to control the gun arm. He locked his right hand on the man's right wrist not much resistance from the restrained man (yet!). So he pulled the wrist up. With his own hand waving the gun at the man's comrades. He did not have the trigger so he himself could not shoot. But if anyone was getting hit it would not be one o his at least...

Grapple check for the enemy gun toting arm... Agility 5 unarmed 4 = 9dice = o hits one 1 (So whats that like no arm control that's no fun lol next! lol)
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:37 am

Bring back My Leon, how dare you take him-! He Is no longer yours Petite Anna Marie. Leon le faible, he is mine till he is ready for you, Isn't that what you wanted? The Hunter taunted Anna Marie, but Leon could not answer, his body and soul were not his at the moment, but this game would be as he stalked towards the door, turning his radar off, relying on his already altered senses to warn him for a few moments.

--
Lockpick

Autopick 6 + agility 6 = 12 = 4 hits
--

Moments had passed, the autopicker giving its telltale click that the hunter was allowed onto the second floor, the door sliding towards the stairs. He moved in the darkness, a shadow over shadows, and the series of doors actually gave him an idea. Tonight will be his first step for you, Petite Anna Marie, Leon thought he was close to you before, he wasn't even in the right direction.

--
Infiltration

Stealth group 3 + agility 6 = 9 = 3 hits
--

He unwound a spool of his mono-filament and began to tie the door handles of the three doors that comprised Marco's office and the 1 door to the stairs, together to the next one in a daisy chain, finally looping back to the door to the stairs, just to the right of the stairs. When he was done, there was a tilted triangle of mono-filament, and the only way to open any of the doors would be to sever the mono-filament wire, a nearly impossible task, or to use the wire itself to shred the door handles it was tied to. Clicking his radar back on, Leon saw the only person upstairs with him, Marco, the prey that would soon beg for mercy, and receive twice back what he had given to all the lost souls that filled this house with silent screams and invisibly flooded the hallways with blood.

He moved swiftly into the only room that would give him access to Marco's offices, it was now the only door in or out, they prey was trapped, and nearly ready to be offered to the ghosts that surely wandered these halls.

--
Perception check via radar to check the location of marco, as well as any weapons within the three rooms of his office

perception 4 + intuition 4 = 8 =4 hits
--
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:32 am

Order:
Body-14 (1/3)
Jason-10 (0/1)
Runder-8 (0/1)
Duke-7 (0/1)
Tink-6 (0/1)

Out of Order:
Leon-14 (2/3)

Phantom: Big "cudos" on your posts, you've been coming through with quantity and quality! Awesome job!

Body: Good try on the arm, but 0 successes = "Fail"... No go on that control.

Jason: you're up.

Warehouse
Bullets ricocheting off nearly every surface near Body, but somehow managing to not land in his flesh, keep the scene comfortably high-adrenaline for the Runners. Looking about, it is clearly and immediately obvious that being right in the middle of the fight, you know - where Body is, is NOT the place to be.
Jason, and the rest of the small group of runners, are still at the open door of the Warehouse. What are they waiting for? The shooting to start? It is hard to say, since the shooting has already started... The group is standing, partially concealed, behind the wall at the overhead door of the vehicle entrance to the warehouse. There is plenty of space for them to spread out. But at the moment most of the shooting is being exchanged between the "enemies" and Duke, who has somehow managed to stay out of the path of any of the better aimed bullets.

Leon
The door clicks satisfyingly. Without Radar, that much noise with such a silent backdrop would pull beads of sweat from most 'Runner's heads. Leon, however, has something akin to "inside information", in that he knows that there is no one to hear the stairwell door opening. Or closing.
Creeping out in to the hall, Leon looks both ways, quickly determining that the layer of dust protecting everything upstairs from uninvited guests did not exist down here. The hallway was well traveled.
In a quick check, Leon determined that his prey, his query, was still ensconced in whatever it was which was currently guaranteeing his death. Leon stalked forward like a cat stalking a field mouse. Like a tiger stalking a human in the jungle. Like a... Anyway, Leon stalked forward.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:15 am

Leon tried the handle for the only door that would lead to his destiny. It was unlocked, whether it was providence or simply coincidence it mattered not, Marco would die tonight, and not the least bit pleasantly. His vision seemed to blur in the room, his eyes focused on the door to the middle office. The room fading into darkness, the doorway highlighted in the dim shadows of his mind. He heard screams through the door, cries of fear, pleas for mercy and prayers of forgiveness. That room had become an ocean of blood and sorrow, yet it was to see one more death, one more crying soul. Leon, my love, don't hurt him, you don't have to kill him, just come back to me, come back. Too late for prières and useless pity, Petite Fille. He has become death, the destroyer of worlds.

Leon wrist mounted blade and 1 knife appeared in his hands, doubly sure of the pain that would come from this room. Leon had swept the whole floor for weapons, nothing, not even a single bullet. He had become the very visage of darkness, his face hidden beneath his hood, only the bright red shine of his enhanced eyes burned, as if he could see the souls of the damned burning in hells furnaces. His recorders were active, since he began entry into the building, everything was prepared for the trap to be sprung as he opened the door to Marco's room, his radar clicking off as his eyes warmed from glacial death to fiery portals to hell.

--
Intimidation of Marco

((OOC: I don't know if the fact that Leon has been practically invisible in his entry of the building should factor into the intimidation check, i know he'd scare the hell out of me if he sneaked out of nowhere.))

Charisma: 5 + Intimidation (physical) : 2 (+2) + Character holding a weapon (+1) + First impression (+2) + Nasty Vibe (+3) + Personalized wrist blade (+1) + Personalized knife (+1) = 17 dice = 6 hits
--

"Lay down Marco, accept that there is no hope for you in God almighty, accept that your only fate lie in the here after." His voice was not loud, in fact it begged the attention of Marco as he swung in his chair towards Leon, a look of fear painted his visage at the figure in his doorway, it was roughly human shaped, with blades and 2 red glowing flames where eyes should be. This was the image of the demon that he had been warned of, that the last woman he had raped and tortured said would come to drag him to the lowest deepest darkest pits of oblivion. Where coldness, sorrow, and pain were the only things left in his existence, and he would suffer them all alone.

Last edited by wngd_phantom on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:09 am

intuition 3+ enhanced perception 3+perception 3=9d6 (9d6.hits(5)=2)

Jason steps through the open door trying his best to stay out of sight the best he could with his massive size. He glance around wondering how leon was fairing on his end of the operation. The faint yells of duke still off in the distance along with the sound of gun fire he slowly walks behind some crates that looked like they were about to be loaded onto a truck of some sort. He see's body about 10 feet from him in the distance he takes aim in the direction of body just in case body needs some cover fire

hold action
OOC: Simple action: Take Aim
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:04 am

Order:
Body-14 (1/3)
Leon-14 (1/3)
Jason-10 (0/1) - Held Action
Runder-8 (0/1)
Duke-7 (0/1)
Tink-6 (0/1)

Runder, Duke, and Tink, you're all up. Post when you're ready. Don't wait for the other people.

Leon
Marco's chair was already facing Leon, and there had been a smile on his face when Leon entered the room. There was no artificial light in the room. And, being daylight, the windows were all uncovered allowing the light to enter the room. Strangely, there were only two pieces of furniture, and no decorations at all, in the room. The chair that Marco was sitting in, and the desk he was at. There was a turtle on the desk, one of those "laptop" models which are sometimes used by un-enhanced businessmen for simple computing and data storage away from the matrix. It was open and on, and Marco likely had been using it, although was not now.
Marco clearly jumped, surprised by Leon's choice of entrance methods. The smile that was on his face when Leon entered slipped, leaving a clear visage of surprise with perhaps a bit of panic. The chair unweighted as Marco reacted with a bit of a jump, bouncing once as he fell back in to the chair. There was an accompaniment of a sharp intake of breath, followed by a much more subdued sigh. Leon tried to pull himself together, making his face go expressionless.

As Leon prepared, no doubt, for the leap toward Marco's throat, a glow seemed to detach itself from the wall next to the door. It was moving both inhumanly fast, and in slow motion, to Leon's enhanced processing. It seemed to have some sort of a thickness, almost like a beam of light. The glow raced slowly around Leon, intersecting with a similar glow from the other wall and forming a seamless dome over Leon. The glow seemed to surround Leon entirely, in all directions. It was not entirely clear whether it parted at the wall, and reformed on the other side, or if it magically went through the wall, but the glow extended beyond the room wall and behind Leon, penning him in. As soon as Leon became aware of the glow, it began to shrink, rapidly. It began shrinking from a radius of approximately 2 meters, just short of Marco.

I am not sure if Leon has seen something like this before, but it is not terribly uncommon. A knowledge skill would determine this. Try one of the following: Streets, Magic, Corporate Defense Tactics, Defense Tactics... Anything else you can think of which might be applicable? A 1 on the above list will be sufficient. You'll need a 2 on anything else.
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:03 am

Wake up

A voice, somewhere deep within his psyche, probably close to the part of his brain that registered bullet pain, snapped him back into the room. His eyes came into focus, and what they focused on, was Body.

His brain stopped. His eyes glazed over. And instinct kicked in.

From somewhere deep inside him, a force almost 'dwarven' sprang into his arm, and without realising, brought his gun to his hand.

Simple Action Quick-Draw Reaction (3) + Pistols (2) + Edge (4) = 2 hits, Failiure

The gun comes up to his hand without so much as a forethought. He points it straight at one of the men by Body, his teeth bared, a shout about to leave his lips... when a stray bullet whizzing past his ear brings him to his senses. Gasping, he clutches his gun in total panic, and screams as he flees towards the neareast availible hiding spot.

Simple Action: Move to full cover
Back to top Go down
johnnytenpins
Meat
Meat
johnnytenpins

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:43 pm

Despite the location of the warehouse, Tink figures that all this gunfire may attract some attention whether it be KE or more of Marco's gang so he quickly rechecks the birdseye view to see if there is an activity in the nearby blocks.

Birds Perception 3 + Tinks Intuition 2= 5, 1 Hit

Seeing that the action was getting hot, Tink quickly pushed the 2 buttons on his pistol, activating the Gecko Grip function. In a split second he felt his gloves constrict on his hands, forcing him to hold tight on the weapon.

With Jason's massive frame lumber through the door, Tink slowly leaves his cover and follows using the troll to shield him from view. Once at the first set of crates that allows him to see more of the action he takes cover and kneels peering around. With his taser already out he takes a bead on the nearest enemy to where Body was working and shoots, hoping to score a good enough hit for the electric pulses to cause the enemy to be knocked down and spaz out.

Agility 3 + Tasers 4= 7, 3 Hits

Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Jason smiles in the direction of body as he smiles he fires of a round from his Slivergun trying his best not to hit body

firearm 1+agility 2+edge 1=4d6 hits 1
simple action:fire round at badguy

Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:08 pm

Order:
Body-14 (1/3)
Leon-14 (1/3)
Jason-10 (1/1)
Runder-8 (1/1)
Duke-7 (1/1)
Tink-6 (1/1)

Leon/Body, you're up.

Leon
Leon is encased in a "Physical Barrier". Marco is looking somewhat surprised by Leon, both his visage and his words. The surprise, likely, is edging toward the "significantly uncomfortable" side.

Warehouse
The scene is hot. There are bullets flying everywhere. Duke is screaming something, no one is quite sure what. He could have been hit, or it could be a continuation of his maniacal entrance which gave the rest of the team a slight edge over the enemies. The edge, of course, was definitely important, as the enemies had the "high ground" in the Warehouse, and would have been quite difficult to dig out.
Body is in the thick of the enemy lines, literally throwing his weight around. As it turns out, Body is quite effectively also throwing the weight of some of the opponents around as well! From the choke hold Body has on his current victim, it won't be long before the guy passes out. On the other hand, since Body is keeping them both standing, it is more likely that the guy will take a fatal bullet from Duke's strafing first. Either way, that's one down, more or less.
Tink is throwing his capacity in the mix as well. One of the enemies is confused. Currently he is fighting with a magically implanted suggestion in his mind to shoot his other teammates. He is trying, although he was wounded by Duke's firing, and isn't shooting well. His teammates are getting lucky, so far, but it's difficult to tell whether their luck, or his blood, will run out first. With the spell taken care of, Tink pulled out his Tazer, and has taken out yet another of the enemies, further dwindling their fighting capacity. Tink's current target is out of the match for this turn, having lost control of his fingers, and dropped his gun. He may get over the shock of the tazer within the next several seconds, or not.
Jason, just for good measure, has taken a shot at the nearest bad guy with his flachette weapon. It is hard to say whether Jason was trying to hit Body or not, but missing a teammate while using a flachette weapon is not the simplest thing to do. Body, roll dodge... Or pure reaction, if you don't have dodge. You can't do a Gymnastics maneuver while grappling. No pluses or minuses for the grapple.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:23 pm

(edit apparently what i put up before was not feasible so im changing it but not so much that it affects my roll wish i would have known before thanks for setting me strait G )
(i Hope this is more game rules friendly but it wont be as cool)

Body Feels his Senses scream danger but dose not understand why he scoots a little to the left and manges not to get shot by Jason's lack of aim

Reaction 7 edge 1(thanks Jason lmao)= 8 = 3 hits

(I also rolled perception but i dont know why lol so i did not add it lata)

Last edited by Ghostmaker on Fri May 06, 2011 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:19 am

No weapons, no obvious ways to enforce his will, and Yet Marco had set a trap for the Hunter. Clever prey. Is it enough, His beloved Anna Marie, is this enough to stop Leon le faible? He stood there, an unstoppable force holding perfectly still inside the brittle bubble. His beast ripped through him, raging against the indignation that Marco hadn't simply laid down and accepted his judgement. Leon le faible shook with fear, hatred, love, sorrow, and pain while so many forces conspired to control every facet of his being, all he wanted was his beloved Anna Marie. Yet the Hunter was perfectly still, holding true power over their body at this moment, his red eyes glowing brightly beneath his chosen cowl and the two blades gleaming brightly against the incoming light. Nothing can stop my Leon, he is strong, and brave, nothing can mon amor. If only Petite Fille knew the truth about him, your Leon aimé les faibles

--
attempt to recall any details about this sort of magic
Logic 5 + Local Knowledge 3 = 8 = 4 hits; 2 threshold
--

Leon the hunter, Leon the beast, and Leon le faible all recognized the spell from a combination of books, stories, and listening to the others in the gang. If it was bigger, it would be stronger, smaller meant weaker, and if it were pierced or if the mage lost concentration for even a moment, the spell would fail immediately. His red gaze raced over Marco, like flames summoned from oblivion. Leons senses were perfectly tuned by technology, cyber and bioware coursed through his body, he truly was the counterpart to Marco, who preferred the spirit to the flesh, flesh can heal, but spirits can be broken. Smart pray, but not smart enough.

Leon always had a backup plan, and thankfully with a shining gleam from the rooftop directly across from window, he knew it was ready., clicking his subvocal mic, he keyed the frequency to Tanner, who was in fact very late, but on time for what he needed. 'Needed a Chaperone, didja?' 'Do it and run home.' Leon immediately turned off his eyes and ears, prayed the temporary bubble would hold as his radar automatically activated, seeing the flash bang grenade that the Fence had let Leon have, as an added bonus to the pain and suffering that Marco would journey through. His radar automatically tagged the explosive and tracked its path through the air, across the short distance and through the less than strengthy window of Marco's office, crashing through the glass like a metal bearing through wet tissue paper. In the brief moment before the ensuing explosion, Leon the Hunter had only one command "Lay down Marco. Welcome Oblivion."

--
Intimidation of Marco
Charisma: 5 + Intimidation (physical) : 2 (+2) + Character holding a weapon (+1) + First impression (+2) + Nasty Vibe (+3) + Personalized wrist blade (+1) + Personalized knife (+1) = 17 dice = 9 hits
--

In that Moment, Marco face became flush with fear and rage, the flash bang exploded as he tried to turn to witness the crash, the over pressure washed over Marco and the protective prison that Marco thought he had trapped Leon in. Temporarily blind (sort of) and deaf, Leon could ignore most of the harmful effects of the flash bang, but Marco's gang would be up here shortly, and they wouldn't be happy with what they saw.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:25 pm

After he sort of moved his hips to the side avoiding the shot and plows a fist into his enemy's right temple keeping the choke up with his left arm.(Remind me how long is this gonna take cause really a three round choke is kinda absurd right? Any way the punch roll was for a super man punch on a new enemy that came with a great post but does not look like that's going to happen lol so killing hands fist to the head will have to do. Who knows maybe that will speed it up huh?)

Agility 5, Unarmed 4 = 9 dice = 3 hits yeah baby!
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:56 am

Order:
Body-14 (2/3)
Leon-14 (2/3)
Jason-10 (1/1)
Runder-8 (1/1)
Duke-7 (1/1)
Tink-6 (1/1)

Sorry for the delay folks; work has been killing me. I will edit this post for more content later.

Jason, Runder, Duke, Tink; you're all up. Post in any order.

Warehouse
The guy Body had been holding was turning somewhat purple in the face, hurting for blood to the head, and air, when Jason stepped forward with his Slivergun, and took a well aimed shot at the guy. In the heat of the moment, Jason forgot that the Slivergun might also hit Body. Luckily, Body saw it coming, and made sure that his captive's body was well in the way of the spray, blocking any potentially harmful slivers from hitting him. The captive squirmed, but was unable to do much more than tighten Body's hold on his neck, taking a full round of Slivergun shot in the chest. Then, for good measure of course, Body added a fist to the head, releasing his hold on the guy's neck. If the guy wasn't out cold, he was probably dead. It was hard to tell which, and it didn't really matter, because he was most definitely out of the fight. That makes another one down. There were now fewer "bad guys" firing at the group than group members firing back. And so far, no one seemed to be hurt.
Body: You're still in the "threatened area" by Duke's spray. I need a dodge roll.

Leon
A metalic ping sounded, followed immediately by the sound of broken glass, as Leon's plan came to fruition. Shortly afterward, more broken glass might have been heard over the cacophonous boom of the grenade exploding in the room, although it would have required carefully tuned ears, looking only for that sound. The glowing bubble surrounding Leon winked out of existence as the explosion put more pressure on it than it could withstand. Marco had not been prepared for this, and was thrown back against the wall, stunned. He likely would have complied with Leon's command, had he been capable of action right now. But he was temporarily out of commission, as they say. And Leon was shortly about to permanently retire him.
Again: Great post!
"Did it. Ima hang here, just in case y'end up needing mommy's apron again." Tanner responded, adding a bit of a laugh. You had to appreciate the kid's timing. Only a fool would come late, but he somehow managed to be there when Leon had needed him, and that was the important part, at the end of the day. Janesta would not have been happy losing Leon to something as stupid as Tanner showing up too late to be of use.

Last edited by Gala on Wed May 11, 2011 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
johnnytenpins
Meat
Meat
johnnytenpins

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:40 pm

Seeing his target go down in a heap, temporarily out of the fight, Tink acknowledges that Duke's spray of bullets has caused some of the enemy to dive for cover and so there won't be many more easy targets out in the open. He leaves the cover of his crate and moves around to try and find a good view upon an new target. Knowing he only has 3 more shots in his mag, Tink knows he has to make them count. Upon seeing the first open target, Tink fires another round from his taser.

Agi 3 + Taser 4= 7, 1 Hit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

We Be Gangers
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next