Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeTwinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)

Go down 
+8
Darkon
PresentPresence
Kouryuu.LV
Starcraft
Gala
Faust
Jagger
Kesslan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:56 pm

GM hint: those of you calling to get Out because the place is rigged t blow are only half right.

Also: final suggestion: jagger, you probably want to read that note before you leave.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:08 pm

@Gala
True, but after the exertion Spawn has made jumping off walls, dodging gunfire, etc, I'd think he is breathing too heavily at the moment to successfully hold his breath...at least long enough to avoid some exposure to the toxin. Thank you, though, for the suggestion!
Very Happy

@Kesslan
I have not forgotten, just roleplaying the distraction of the combat scene.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:00 pm

Just out of curiosity: When it's only half rigged to blow - can we respectfully request that it be the top half? I don't much mind having to dodge roof-shrapnel. It's less painful than the ground becoming the fires of hell for a few moments...

@Jagger: I wouldn't suggest something in OOC that I actually expected you to do. While I disagree, and Spawn most definitely could hold his breath, that's not the point: you can't do it because I ruined that choice by suggesting it on OOC. I made the suggestion for humor's sake (and because I want to see how many times I can get Kesslan to bite me...)!
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Kinky Gala, Kinky.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Ok So Jagger: You need to resist a 5S Nausea inhalation vector attack.

Now as it's inhalation vector gas masks, respirators and such do come into play here. As such you roll Body + Rating of respirator + any other bonus you may have to resisting toxins (such as racial bonuses if any).

Gas Masks on the other hand make you immune (But I believe they do have an impact on perception)

I seem to recall most if not all of you came to the meet wearing one already due to all the volcanic ash.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:45 pm

Also Star: In standing up you've wound up taking a round, though fortunately you soaked most of the damage, so right now you suffer 3P damage, meaning future actions are at -1 (This does not include damage resistance rolls but does include all other rolls)
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:17 pm

Alright I'll keep that in mind, though I don't think it's going to be much more than an annoyance for a round or so. And I'm interested in seeing what you mean by only half right, though preferably without myself caugh on the business end of the shotgun.

Wait I hope its not an air strike on the building
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:55 pm

Starcraft wrote:

Wait I hope its not an air strike on the building

No no, nothing as crude as just an air strike. Come on, you guys deserve bigger things than just a piddly air strike!
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Oh also Jagger, please give me a perception check with a -4 penalty on it for visual, and then a second roll with a -2 penalty for audio perception.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 5:39 am

Surely I'm not the only one feeling the love from our esteemed (and twistedly evil) GM.
Group: "You're not the only one, and don't call us 'Shirley!'"
Razz

Toxin Resistance=Body3+R6 Respirator
9d6.hits(5)=3
Visual Perception=Intuition3+Perception3+R6Goggles-4Distracted/LightFog
8d6.hits(5)=6
AudioPerception=Int3+Perception3+Earbuds3-2Distracted
7d6.hits(5)=3
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:58 am

Ok so at 3 hits you get to have the wonderful experience of taking 2S in stun ontop of the physical damage you sustained earlier. Additionally, due to the nausea effect, your wound modifiers are now doubled. (So as you have 5 boxes total of damage your suffering -1 to all actions. Due to nausea it's now -2 for 10 minutes. If you gain one more box of damage (stun or physical) you go to -4)
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:28 am

I will also now need a reflexes roll from you, including a -1 penalty. (Don't apply the -2 just yet)
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:38 am

Reaction6-1Wound
5d6.hits(5) → [2,1,2,6,1] =1
(whew, no glitch)
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:35 am

You get to add Reactions bonuses as well, like Improved Reflexes, or Wired Reflexes.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:41 am

Aye.

Ok so Jagger's turn to go to finish off the 3rd pass.

After that everyone but Gala and Starcraft are out of actions (At least as far as players are concerned)
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:08 pm

Working on it folks, should have something up sometime today.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:37 pm

Ok, I think that covers my available actions.
Simple to access and read the Exchange message.
Simple to shout out a request to the group.
Free to stumble back away from the toxic smog.

If any of these are incorrect, smack me with a reply or PM and I will grovel up an amendment or two.
Razz
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:14 pm

OK Gala, Starcraft top of the 4th your both up.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Hey batta batta batta SWING!

...er...sorry
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Some one apparently wants to be friends with Slamm-O!
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Razz
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Ok, just posted my 3rd round delayed action. I'll wait until tomorrow to post the 4th round action, as Kesslan may have some comments on what Sha'hGrim has done. Also, doesn't someone else have a delayed action as well? Anyway, I'll post Sha'hGrim's 4th round action as first thing in the morning, once Kesslan has had a chance to respond.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:41 pm

Nice move, Gala! And I like the 'one for the team' theme. Welcome to the 'Wounded List.' That makes Sha'hGrim, Lexi and Spawn so far. Perhaps we can all recoop together when, and if, time allows.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Ok so Ball Lightning is an indirect spell, so you cant actually cause it to go off inside a vehicle (Short of having an actual opening in the vehicle in the first place, which is not the case in this situation). That said it will still impact with the vehicle, doing damage to the vehicle and as it's an AOE attack, likely the passengers as well (however they get the added benefit of the vehicle's armour/passenger protect etc before any other modifiers are taken into consideration).

None the less the spell certainly has an effect and I'll do a post about that shortly.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:54 am

Yikes! You're right; in my sleepy-haze, I forgot that I couldn't put it inside without an opening of some sort (or clairvoyance) to get it in there. And while that was certainly effective, it wasn't anywhere near as effective as I had hoped! No road-block; probably didn't kill the occupants (though, I imagine most of them took at least a minimal amount of Lightning damage, so they'll at least be suffering from the -2 modifier, + wounds).
It helped, but not enough... Especially if she now has to attempt the exact same thing on the other one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next