Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeTwinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)

Go down 
+8
Darkon
PresentPresence
Kouryuu.LV
Starcraft
Gala
Faust
Jagger
Kesslan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:26 am

Ok, that settles it; I'll post a "Morning" post either late tonight or tomorrow morning. Kesslan, if you want something to happen overnight, let me know and I'll leave off until you get your GM post up. Despite our fatigue, Sha'hGrim and Darkon both have an alarm-clock... Our spirits. Sha'hGrim, at least, will awake to say "Good bye, and thanks for all the fish." Or, you know, something along those lines...
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:20 am

Alas, Slardebartfist, designer of cliffs and fjords, how tragic the unsung sculptor!
Razz
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Oh I suspect something will happen before morning. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:56 am

Ok, in that case, I will hold me post. Just, uh, let us know...
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:00 pm

I'll get a post in today. Was going to yesterday but then RL happened and I wasnt' home till about 3am.

I'd also wanted to give Starcraft a chance to post in again if they wanted to but I'll move things forward shortly.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:03 pm

RL has a really bad habit of doing that...
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:08 pm

Yeah, down with RL! *angry mob: "boo! hiss! get a rope!"*
Razz
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:03 pm

Ok so folk know, Jagger's character is coming along nicely though he's actually considerably under spent so I'll wait for his feedback on what he wants there. Still, he should be rejoining us ICly fairly soon.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:33 pm

I'll put up a post tomorrow. (In roughly 20 or so hours) It's just has been too long a workday and too late at night for me.

Although, Kesslan is not letting our characters get any rest. Wink
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:37 pm

10ish to 2ish; that's a full cycle. It's certainly not ideal... But it will do in a pinch.

I like the suspensefull music you're playing in my head Kesslan. I really need to figure out how you hacked my internal commlink though, it's starting to annoy me that you can play this music any time you feel like it...
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Any comlink can be hacked so long as it's turned on. As no one had a comlink that was turned off going into the warehouse they were all at risk, and as Sid will soon announced it turns out EVERYONE (Well everyone still alive anyway. It's unclear if Edgar, Spawn and Andre were) was compromised. Well, everyone but Sid but then he wasn't there, which also tells Sid that who ever the hell did hack you was either A) Incredibly good to do so without being noticed, B) Extremely well equipped or C) All of the above. He also has no idea who did it but that level of hacking would point squarely at the big power players of the world, be it government, military or megacorp. (And certainly Ares would be more than capable and guaranteed to have milspec level gear, and he seems oddly familiar with said equipment where Ares is concerned.). As an OOC note; ironically only some of those that have since been removed from the game didn't get compromised, though mostly out of a lack of time to do so. That ??? 5 actions a turn listing was the enemy hacker busily tracking down everyone's comlinks (Including those set in hidden mode) and breaking in, which just shows you what a hacker can do in a matter of minutes. The comlinks being hacked were randomly chosen. Each comlink carried was given a number and when it came time to track down and hack into another link I simply rolled a dice, eliminating any that had already been hacked. The Comlink's built in GPS more or less did the rest, along with any phone calls/messages sent or received while the comlinks were compromised.

As an added note; the Thor Shot and the attacking drones were simply a distraction to buy the hacker more time as you all slaughtered the mundane troops sent to get you in record time.

Well.. ok also to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:01 pm

Umm... The commlink reference was intended to impune you for hacking my RL Commlink, in my RL head. Now, me having to explain it... Well, that ruins it. And, as a side note, since I'm explaining things, I might want to further mention that I don't actually have an Internal Commlink in my head, as that technology does not yet exist (to my knowledge). And, btw, neither does Sha'hGrim.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:03 pm

I know, but Sid does.

Also I'm tired and slightly distracted Razz
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:32 pm

As you may surmise from the ending to that post: there's more to come. I'll attempt to get the rest up tonight. Otherwise tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:29 am

@Kesslan: Has our Edge returned? Or some portion of it?
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:14 am

Sorry, this last week was worse than the week of mothers day. Had to work all week and put 36 hours in within a 3 day period, ill get something up soon though once i've caught up on the posts i've missed.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:35 am

Ok, that's done.

FYI: Starcraft: I took some liberties with Alexia. She is sleeping in Sha'hGrim's room. I didn't decide for you if she's on the bed or the couch (either is fine). But she did take a shower, and had some small dialogue with Sha'hGrim. Just wanted to make sure you knew...
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:37 am

Gala wrote:
@Kesslan: Has our Edge returned? Or some portion of it?

I'd say maybe at this point you get 1 point of edge refreshed.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:57 am

Hey folks,

As I'm actually updating the Karma tracker thread with all Karma handed out thus far, could folk please remind me on what you've spent Karma on improvement wise?
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:01 am

I haven't spent any karma as of yet.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:56 pm

The group is informed of the attack. (If there is one at all. Wink ) Let the chaos commence.

As for Karma. I have aquired 30 Karma so far. From it, I have improved Edge from 2 to 3 for 15 points, and I have reserved 5 points to learn the increased reflexes spell, which Darkon has not learned yet, nor has a spell formula yet.

Which means 10 Karma have not been planned, and technically, the 5 from the spell have not been spent yet either.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:14 pm

I show you as having 35 Karma total gained so far.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:59 pm

Let me know if we're out of time... Pulling on the armor suit will take a bit of time, and casting will take a bit more... I don't want to post the casting until you confirm that we have time for that. As soon as you do, I'll post up my next post, with the spell.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Kesslan wrote:
I show you as having 35 Karma total gained so far.

I do? Wow. I only know of 30. Maybe the five points are imaginary karma? Wink
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 pm

You probably forgot to record your CG Karma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next