Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHome...And High Water OOC - Page 7 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

...And High Water OOC

Go down 
+7
Jimb011
Wreck
Stubbspks
Marlexis
T_Hawk
Mirikon
wngd_phantom
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

...And High Water OOC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:09 pm

alrighty then, narcojet's are ¥200 for a highly concentrated dose. so for your two that would be ¥400.
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:08 pm

Sorry folks just got in from the road. Life (or rather my significant other) conspired to drag me away from net usage for a few days. Response post will be up shortly for Dahlia
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:57 pm

Phantom, I think Deathwatch was moving up on the compound, I was following and had asked Anton to kill the security cameras and trip wires if possible.

And what the hell just happened to Skuld?
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:09 pm

Don't worry about Skuld, the girls just ran into their own twist. Also, since the backdoor is open, you can assume any immediate traps have been taken care of as well.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:02 pm

Ouch. Dahlia, I don't suppose I could convince you to pull us into cover and maybe heal me back to consciousness, could I?
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:33 pm

Oh I'm working on it...the question is how to get it to happen without getting killed myself. God I wish I hadn't failed the fire spirit now
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:41 pm

He waited till Skuld rounded the corner of the Rover, so he must not have had a clear shot from between your and my vehicles. I would suggest going prone, then inching over and grabbing the closest body part on skuld and dragging her back in-between the vehicles. Just keep your head down... if you've got illusion, that would be useful too.
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:30 pm

Actually that's just what I was thinking...improved invis on you first and foremost. Will post soon as I am done work here.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:47 pm

Skuld is unconscious right now, and can't hear what you're saying to her. (Filled condition monitor means unable to move or respond - to me that means unconscious. But Phantom may need to do a ruling on it. If I can respond, rock'n'roll. Otherwise, ugh. I'll still need that heal spell to get into the fight.)
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:12 pm

i'm gonna give you a few seconds of conciousness before you actually pass out, i'd say at max three, make it count.
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Making you vanish is step one, healing you is step 2. Need to know if I need an initiative roll for that one or not.

The way I see it if he can't see you at least he can't shoot you.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:23 am

Cool. Alright, I'll assume that's one combat pass. It fits, I think. 3 seconds is more than enough time to fire an SA weapon twice, or make one melee attack (actually, that's rather slow for both of those). So, I'll work off of a single combat pass, and let the drones take it from there.
Back to top Go down
Jumuraa

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:08 am

Not having been informed that Skuld had succeeded in finding the vindicator (which never actually fired, I did using an Ingram X) Shouldn't the attack have been trying to target me instead?

Sorry for the confusion... whether it be me having confused others, or me just being confused.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:35 am

Ah, yeah I see. I thought that your fire was coming from the vindicator. That was a bit confusing... So you opened fire. Ok. I'll delete the post then alter it to relfect this.
Back to top Go down
Jumuraa

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:01 am

Sorry about that. I'll be certain to make my posts less confusing. While I don't relish Skuld getting Thrash, I certainly won't begrudge you the attempt. Happy hunting.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:40 pm

Alright, post corrected.
Back to top Go down
Jumuraa

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Guess those chameleon suits and Thermographic dampers aren't worth the money.

But your armor rolls didn't nearly have enough dice, His ballistics armor comes to a total of 24 - 2 for your adjustments = 22, not 13 (not sure how you got 16 - 2 = 13) And you only rolled 12, not the 13 you stated.

unless I'm missing something?

Also, I assume you took into account his Martial arts maneuver that reduces target has been attack modifier by 1. So his dodges should all have had one more die. Unless you saw that, and accounted for it, then it's all square.

Damn you do some serious damage! Shocked

Oh, and the total # of boxes he has is 6/2 + 8 = 11. That extra three is for damage tests only, not that him having less boxes helps at that point.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:19 pm

Ok, here's the armor I'm seeing on your char sheet: Body 9 + Military Light Armor 12B, Military Helmet + 2B, Troll +1 B, Bone-lacing +1 (missed this one) which brings a total of 25B armor. Sorry, forgot to include the body completely.

I addended the extra dice to the end of the armor tests. It waas the X hits + x hit. But that's alright, I'm going ahead and changing it anyway.

Sorry for the second foul-up.

Post re-corrected and should be right now.

P. S. Ugh, forgot the 3 additional dice for damage soaking. Addended them to the relative armor rolls. Dude, Thrash is an awesome character for taking damage.
Back to top Go down
Jumuraa

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:51 am

Heh, you mean he was a damage beast... ah well.

If Skuld doesn't get healed quickly, she's going to bleed out.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:51 pm

Yeah, near as I can figure, she's got 2 combat rounds before she buys it but good... and I think that you've got 3 before Thrash is gone.
Back to top Go down
Jumuraa

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:53 pm

Yeah, well, he's in the GM-god's hands now... that's what happens when you hunt alone. At least Skuld has the possibility of being saved by her compatriots.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:40 pm

here is a picture of the Warehouse/base that the boys are infiltrating. ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 Bob
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:03 pm

So wngd where'd you find the supermen guards? Razz

Their dodge rolls are kicking our tails. Razz
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:09 pm

I wouldn't say they're kicking our hoops. Rather the opposite. If they weren't so juiced, they would have about the same chance as a paper mouse being chased by an asbestos cat in Hell. And what's the fun in that?
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:31 pm

It's a tricky thing creating an enemy that stands a chance against you folks. I could make you force an army of weaklings, or fight a god. The true trick is to find the right touch of godliness and challenge that makes you come back for more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

...And High Water OOC
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next