Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHome...And High Water OOC - Page 8 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

...And High Water OOC

Go down 
+7
Jimb011
Wreck
Stubbspks
Marlexis
T_Hawk
Mirikon
wngd_phantom
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Paradigm
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

...And High Water OOC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:21 pm

I was more joking and cursing my lousy dice rolls Smile Hence the smiley faces Smile

I completely agree the challenge level is making it exciting.
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Dex
Race: Human
Sex: M

PostSubject: Posting   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:51 pm

I apologize for my lateness in posting people. Ive been kinda down and out lately. Sort of a funk really. I'll try to post. But I'll understand if you want to terminate my position or move my Ultra red game to the grave yard.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:57 pm

sorry guys, life has caught up to me. I don't know when I'll be back.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:55 am

Okay, due to only having 1 active member left, i'm pausing the run till i can get 3 or more members into it. This is an open call, so just post in here with a link to your character sheets and i'll give the yea or nea.
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:02 am

Man, just finished reading the last of the posts for the game. Looks like its been a lot of fun so far, now I'm all eager to get playing.

Plus I'm looking forward to trying out Kali - she's a little different take then any character I've played before... a six-armed samie with good defenses... think a hyper, gymnastic, blue spider. With GUNS. Wink
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:02 am

With the four members that I have now, I'm going to take my run off of hold and get it going again starting monday at midnight (that's monday night/tuesday morning).

I have currently in my run, including new members:

Kali (Azon)
Tao Pai Pai (Goo)
Orion (Sushi)
Skuld (T_hawk)

If i missed anyone, message me.
Back to top Go down
Ooogooman

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:05 pm

What with the whole thing having started and stopped, and everyone being introduced being new to the whole thing, is there going to be some kind of narrative reboot? Or are we going to be tossed into the thick of things with minimal disruption to the flow of the thing, like what happened with other replacements throughout the run?
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:51 pm

Alright boys and girls, restart time.
Back to top Go down
Ooogooman

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:10 pm

Sushi hasn't logged on since the 25th.
Back to top Go down
Ooogooman

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:56 pm

...therefore we should probably move on without him.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:11 am

Sorry about the late reply gang. Intended to have this up yesterday, but just couldn't do it.

I'm shifting Skuld's thoughts to blue, because its been brought to my attention that the indigo doesn't show up for everyone. Hope that makes it easier to read.

It's been awhile, so: Norwegian is in olive, and Norsk (Old Norse) is in orange.
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Might I renew my request from the help wanted add for a permanent version of a genetic infusion? Specificlly Sideways...
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:59 pm

Your asking an underground militaristic church to have a biogenics lab? sure, why not.
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:18 am

Not really, I'm asking an underground mitlitaristic SHADOWRUNNING church to have stolen, cutting edge, military bio-genetic enhancers. Wink
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:40 pm

Good point. But like I said, sure. Who's next on the Cleric's big block of free stuff?
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:47 am

Skuld would like to get a GM Light Cannon mounted on Sleipnir's top-side turret, and to switch the ballista rocket launcher to Skyrnr. She'll keep the extra Ares MP-LMG as a spare for now.

It comes with a full magazine, right? If not, I've still got some cash left over from before.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:10 pm

That's it, only 2 people, I thought I had more than that in my run. Remember to be creative in this folks, when I say you can customize things, give it all you have, or ask me.
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:38 pm

So do you want we should move on with just Hawk and I? I had been waiting for the others, since we had both presented our wish lists....
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:14 pm

I'm waiting for an old friend to post in, he should be doing so within today.
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: And high water   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:07 pm

Do we get a blueprint of the area we are going to ambush?
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Hoy what happened to the run? I was waiting for some response for a diagram of the ambush area so I could have fun strategically trapping it. But also, where are all the other players?
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:17 pm

Its just me, you, and hawk at the moment. And hawk seems to have been in a bit of a funk of late.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:24 pm

im working on a diagram for the area, its a tad trickier than i may have wanted, but i should have it up shortly, im going to try to get these runs moving faster, so why don't you guys have a brainstorming session about what you would like to do, given what you already know., which would amount to heavy vehicles, your own armaments, lumber cutting equipment, and plenty of loose lumber from the area being cleared for you. Your area is essentially a D shaped, with the rounded section being your entrance area, the flat part being the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...And High Water OOC   ...And High Water OOC - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

...And High Water OOC
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8