Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHome... And High Water - Page 2 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

... And High Water

Go down 
+8
Wreck
A.W.R.
Stubbspks
T_Hawk
Jimb011
Mirikon
Marlexis
wngd_phantom
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow
Race: Human
Sex: Male

... And High Water - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:20 am

Skuld sinks down to the floor as her mind enters the electronic world around her. In the Matrix she appears clad in a voluminous cloak which looks like it's made of black chrome, her face hidden in the perpetual shadow of its hood.

As she emerges into the digital space, she casts about her, familiarizing herself with the surrounding system and its iconography.

Perception:

Intuition 5 + Perception 1 = 6 = 2 hits.

Matrix Initiative:

VR Matrix Initiative 11 + 5 hits = 16

Last edited by T_Hawk on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marlexis

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Nika Romanov
Race: Ork
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:30 am

"What the drek..." Nika goes from confused to downright spooked as the Matron slams the alarm. She watches her run off and looks to the rest of the team, "The heck are we supposed to do now?!"

Initiative 8 + 1= Initiative 9
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Character sheet
Character Name: Yiska Keme
Race: Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:56 am

Mr. Grey wanders through the aisles rather slowly. At first he is excited, but as he wanders through the aisles, he realizes that most of the things he would want, he hasn't a clue how to use.

Looking rather dejected, Mr. Grey begins to wander back toward the rest of the team when a bit of light, shining off of something to his right, catches his eye. Turning, he seems the most beautiful automatic weapon he'd ever seen. The Nitama Optimum II was quite popular in trids about the Japanese invasion of California, and this one looked to be HEAVILY modified.

Running his fingers along the surfaces of the gun, Grey could tell that most, if not all, of the metal had been removed from this particular piece of equipment thus rendering it undetectable by MAD scanners. This gun was also attached to the rack without a hook, which indicated the presence of gecko grips. Pressing the two manual release buttons for the grip, Grey holds the gun in his hands.

He spins around and points it menacingly at the racks of equipment behind him, giving it a try to see if he liked the feel. Noticing a button he'd not seen before Grey realizes that this particular model is also equipped with a fast breakdown feature.

He looks up toward Matron, the happiness returned to his eyes. He removes the paper tag attached to the gun that reads "Improved Range Finder Model" and straps the gun into his holster on his back.

As he moves the gun toward his back he notices that the entire package is topped off with an attached flashlight! This is one of the most beautiful weapons I've ever seen... I'm definitely in.

As he heads back toward Matron, the building begins to shake and she runs off to hit the alarm.

"Well... I guess it's time we put our new toys to the test then, eh fellas?"

Mr. Grey removes the new gun from it's holster and links up his smartlink. Ensuring the gun is loaded and rdy to go, but leaving the safety engaged, Mr. Grey grins slightly. He'd not been this excited for a gun fight in a LONG time.

((Initiative: Reaction 3 + Intuition 2 + Improved Reflexes 1: 6 dice + 0 hits = 6 Initiative))
Back to top Go down
http://www.stubbspks.com
A.W.R.

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race: Elf
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:49 am

The single bullet grazed her skin ever so slightly, though blood spilled out of it nonetheless as the bullet's spin threw it about in her hair. Her smirk twitched, ever so subtly, yet her cool remained as she swung her sister's arm around with her left, moving it to the outside where the bullets would be harmless as her right arm swung low with her revolver.

"Well aren't we in quite the mood today?" she replied with a hint of amusement, though her eyes began to shoot daggers from them, or so it would seem.

Ria's Attack with Colt Asp
[Agility 5 + Pistols (Revolvers) 5(7) + Laser Sight 1 = 13 dice] 5 hits

Sarah's Full Parry
[Reaction 7 + (unarmed combat (parrying) 3 (5) * 2) = 17 dice] 5 hits

Tie; goes in Defender Sarah's Favor

(OOC: Oh, I screwed up the post; I was trying to hit preview, not send... anyway, I'll just finish the other shot as normal, using one of the die-roller sites for the existing rolls)

Ria's 2nd Attack with Colt Asp
[Agility 5 + Pistols(Revolvers) 5(7) + Laser Sight 1 -1Recoil +1 Personal Grip (RC) = 13 Dice]6 hits

Sarah's Full Parry
[Reaction 7 + (unarmed combat (parrying) 3 (5) * 2) = 17 dice]
5 hits

[1 net hit, Ria's Favor]

Ria's Damage
[SnS Ammo 6S(e) +1 net hit = 7S(e)]

Sarah's Damage Resistance
[Body 4 + 8 Impact Armor - (8/2=4) AP = 8]1 Hit

Damage Total to Sarah: 6S

The first round barely nicked Sarah's clothing, sparking as it flew onwards to stick into the ground some distance off. The second round was much more lucky, striking her gut firmly and shooting painful volleys of electricity throught the young ork's body. Ria, naturally, felt naught but pleasure at the sight; she always was the better fighter of the two of them.

"Your sword of vengence must be rusty and dull, aneue."

Last edited by A.W.R. on Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:40 pm

((OOC: timeline edit: between Ria's first and second shot due to the power counter-strike and the maneuver (found in arsenal) riposte, Matron get's to make 1 attack before she was damaged by Ria.))

Matron was able to maneuver her body out of the way of her Sister's first volley, narrowly dodging the flying bullet. Too bad you left yourself open sister dearest.

Gun fu Combat

Matron's counter-attack and Riposte (melee range):
Agility 5 + pistols 5 + smartgun 2 + counter attack 2 + personalized grip 1 = 15
8 hits

Ria's defense (melee range):
Reaction 6 + (unarmed combat 5 * 2) = 16
4 hits

((Critical success; Viva La Dice Gods))

With a spin of her wrist Matron was able to maneuver the business end of her pistol against Ria's stomach, "Prepare yourself for an eternity in Hell."

Matron's damage:
Ruger Thunderbolt 5 + net hits 4 + narrow burst 2 + Ex-explosive rounds 1 = 11p

Ria's damage resistance:
armor 13B + body 5 - 1 AP Ruger Thunderbolt -1 AP Ex-explosive rounds = 16
4 hits

Damage totals
11p - 4 hits = 7p damage total; total damage on Ria 8P

With a sickening thud, three rounds bore into Ria's torso, inflicting damage that would knock the most battle hardened warrior out. Ria just stood there in amazement as she felt three minor explosions tear through her insides. The pain causing her to double over and drop to one knee. Sarah would stand triumphantly over her sister as she watched the little one slowly die. "In the name of God, impure souls shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.

((ooc: fast forward to the present))

As the team decided whether or not to help Matron, both Mr. Grey and Skuld decided to try to help. Mr. Grey planning on using his new gift in the most useful of ways followed the path back towards the topside. Skuld, through her VR searching would actually find contact with her drones, and her APC, and set-up a link to command all of them. But for now she commanded Fenris, her Doberman drone and one of her favorite children, to scout out the area to see what was happening.

The sight through the doberman's electronic eyes was broadcast to each of the team memebers, although most would wish it hadn't.

Matron's electric damage resistance
Willpower 3 + body 4 - 3 for stun damage = 4 = 2 hits

A sneer spreading across Matron's was quickly replaced with a look of pure horror, her hands reaching down to her stomach as the stick and shock round incapacitated her, bring Sarah down to her knees next to her sister "I told you meine schwester, you will be coming with me." Matron would slump to the side, the same look of shock chiseled on her face as she passed out.

A Mage would jog up behind Ria, a look of deep concern on her face as her now glowing hands touched onto Ria's shuddering form, her body near failing, although Ria's now triumphant spirit would never die.

Spellcasting force 6
spell: heal
Spellcasting 6 + magic 6 = 12 = 6 hits
Drain: (damage (6)) - 2 = 4
willpower 5 + intuition 5 =10 = 5
total effect: Ria is healed of 6p of damage, leaving her at 2p damage; Mage has resisted all drain.

Three guards had entered the room along side the mage that concentrated on finishing her healing. Once finished Ria would stand back to full attention and address her soldiers "Take meine schwester to the location on this map, drop her off with the rest of her pitiful Clerics." Stopping the guards as they carefully scooped up Matron Sarah's limp, but still living body, Ria would strip Sarah of her commlink and her guns, "No, no calling for help dear Aneue."

The mage and 1 guard would remain behind to clear the main chapel of anything that could lead them down to the inner sanctum of The Cleric. this trideo was broadcast to each member of the team, as captured, in real time, from the Doberman that looked on helplessly.

((OOC: alright, for the slightly more inexperienced members of this run. You have seen how i do combat, handling some slightly more advanced rules, and how to do magic, your free to use whatever format you like to post how your actions works, but try to post it all, it saves time and can hurry us along quicker.

Also the inititiatives will basically stay in this order; A.W.R. 17, T-hawk (while in full VR) 16, Marlexis 9, Stubbspks 6, Miridon has yet to roll, so until he does, he will be last. Basically it doesn't matter what order you post in, the actions will be considered in the order of initiative and they will stay in this order till i ask for another roll of initiative. If you have any questions, comments or concerns PM me

Ria's defensive stats are:

• full defense stats (always full defense for this character in particular)

• ranged: (Dodge (ranged) : 4 (6) * 2) + Reaction 6 = 18 dice
    • melee: Reaction 6 + (unarmed combat 5 (parrying) 7 * 2) = 20 dice

• damage resistance: armor 13I/13B + body 5 = 18 dice

Mage's defensive stats are:

• defensive stats, both physical and magical
  • sustained foci; increased reflexes level 2

• ranged: Reaction 4 + Dodge (Ranged Combat) : 4 (6) = 10 dice
    • melee: Reaction 4 + Dodge 4 = 8 dice
    • willpower 5, intuition 5, magic 6, counterspelling 3, banishing 2

• damage resistance: armor 4B/4I + body 2 = 6 dice

guard's defensive stats are:

• defensive stats, both physical

• ranged: Reaction 6 + Dodge (Ranged Combat) : 4 (6) = 12 dice
    • melee: Reaction 6 + Dodge 4 = 10 dice

• damage resistance: armor 8B/8I + body 4 = 12 dice

Happy hunting))
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Dex
Sex: M

PostSubject: ...And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:54 pm

Crossfire views the events that have taken palce and thinks
What...just...what? What just happened? How am I supposed to take my gift if its an Airplane!?

(ooc wait...what? just what? is A.W.R. playing a PC villain or something?)

"...Yea, I don't think I'm leaving until this...whatever time to blast things"

Die roll for Crossfire
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1994620/
Rolled on: 2009-03-24 20:44:54.242994
1d6 → [5] = (5)
1d6 → [5] = (5)
1d6 → [2] = (2)
1d6 → [2] = (2)
1d6 → [5] = (5)
1d6 → [5] = (5)
1d6 → [2] = (2)
So that is: 11 for Initiative
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:09 pm

Hannah curses as she hears the fighting break out. She hated fighting. She didn't like pain, unless she was inflicting it, and it was so much more fun to convince people that they wanted her to inflict that pain. But that was neither here nor there. Hannah did what she did best. She takes the focus and runs like hell to the exit, leaving everyone else to sort things out.

----
Initiative: 6 + 1 hit = 7
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:06 pm

Skuld marvels at the virtual environment around her. Someone had cut access to everything except her Rover and through it her familiars. Further, Fenrir had been activated and was in position to see the Matron and the intruder throw-down on one another. Watching as both women went down, and then the intruder being healed by a mage, Skuld frowned. She checked her Rover, trying to see if all it's systems were green and ready to run. She also pinged her familiars, Fenrir already active, and the Banshees in their racks.

Almost as an afterthought, she brings up the commlinks of the team members who had shown at the Matron's meet. She quickly composed a message and sent it to all:

To: Those Who Are in Deep Drek

Hoi. I've accessed one of my babies and he's just showed me the Matron getting her hoop handed to her by one heavy slitch. Further, the Cleric's matrix guru is evidently advising us to get our own hoops out of here. Now, I don't know you well, and you don't know me... so I've got a prop for you to DL: I'll try and distract the heavies up top if one of you would be so kind as to pick up my meat and get it topside, preferably with no holes in it. Good deal, ja?
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:55 am

Of those runners who had met the matron, Skuld believed that the Southerner mage would be the least likely to risk her hoop for anyone else. And that could be a problem, since the group attacking the church seemed to be seriously skilled, and the whole group would likely need to hang together to get out of this.

So she decided to try and give the mage a little extra incentive to stick around.

To: Hanna

Chummer, you jacking out already? Methinks perhaps that if you stick around, the Cleric would make it worth your while. Besides, it's not professional to walk away from a run after you've been paid... and that little trinket you've got is most likely worth almost as much as the up-front on this job, ja?
I don't know about you, but *I* want as many extra guns around me as I can in a situation like this, so ka?

Communications concluded for the nonce, Skuld tries to get a better sense of her environment. She didn't fancy trying to sling code when the environment around her seemed to be marching to a different pied piper.

"Everything in the matrix is malleable, if you can find its source-code. Let me see what mine eyn can discern."

computer 3 + analyze 3 = 6 = 2 hits
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:43 am

After receiving the message from Skuld, Grey will scoop her up and look to everyone else.

"Hoi, chummers! If we're planning on gettin' out of here with our skins intact, we're going to need to stick together and haul trog out of here. I'm thinking this chica" Mr. Grey nods his head toward the limp body on his shoulder, "might be able to get us an opening with whatever pretty toys she's got topside. If that's the case, it's probably our best chance."

Mr. Grey looks around at everyone to see if they're in agreement ((OOC: Keep in mind Mr. Grey has upwards of 11 dice for social tests, so he's usually pretty decent as these things.))

He then decides that just for that extra encouragement, he'll try and get Hannah back. "Miss Hannah! We're going to need your skills to get out of here alive. Please help us escape." You can tell there's a slight emphasis on the last sentence. ((OOC: Commanding voice baby, lol. Leadership 4, Charisma 4, Firt Impressions 2 + Kinesics 1 = 11 dice: 4 hits. If you want to resist, it's Leadership + Will))
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:09 am

Hannah stops, and looks back to Grey and looks at him like he's insane. "What, you actually think I'm going to fight someone else's battle? Unless you're willing to pay me to help out, I don't see any reason why I should get involved in this confrontation." She seems genuinely confused as to why she should possibly stick her neck out for this cult, when she isn't getting paid, and it doesn't have any direct benefit to her.

Willpower: 0 hits
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:13 am

Mr. Grey thinks for a moment and then continues. "It's not for the cult. How are we supposed to get the 30 large we're owed if we can't get out of here and get this item the woman was talking about? I like my new toy, but that money can go a long way." Mr. Grey smiles.
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:27 am

"And you can't get any money if you're dead. There are plenty of fools here to get killed. We escape, and then go find whatever it is she needs found. If they're gone, doubtless we'll be able to find someone else to sell to. Maybe the people that are upstairs killing everyone. Regardless, protecting these fools isn't my concern. You can stay or follow as you please."
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:30 am

Mr. Grey looks puzzled. "I'm not suggesting we protect anyone except each other on our way out of this place." Mr. Grey chuckles slightly. "We all saw the same broadcast, and I don't think anyone wants to stick around to meet that woman upstairs. If we do run into opposition on the way out, it would be best if we were all together, no?"
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:40 am

"But who says I'm alone? Right, Shendilavra?" And as she speaks the name, smoke swirls next to her, and a scantily clad elven maiden appears next to her, with ebony hair and glowing red eyes. In other times, she would be called a demon, but those who know would recognize her as a shadow spirit, a succubus. And the demon smiles at Hannah.

"Mmm. Are we going to play, dear?"

"If these idiots above try to keep us from leaving, then yes. How long has it been since we last had one of those parties, hmm?"

"Oh, at least a week. It was that biker gang, remember? We convinced them all to frag themselves to death. It was delicious."

"Ah yes, that's right. Such a lovely time." She pauses, and looks at the others. "So, if you're running, then keep up." And with that, she and the spirit begin moving down the hall at a run, still laughing about one of their prior adventures.
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:43 am

Mr. Grey looks back to the others and turns toward Hannah. "If we stick together we'll live, if we seperate... well.. we might not"

With that he begins to head out of the church, his new toy held at his side, but rdy.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:51 am

((ooc: just for the sake of clarification on my part, Are you guys trying tto find some sort of a back door? Or are you going to try to go through the way you came?))
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:07 pm

(Hannah is looking for the quickest way out. If there's a back door she can see, she'll take it, otherwise, she's going to go the way she came in, screaming how she's not a member of the cult, please don't shoot her.)
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: ...And High water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:18 pm

Crossfire frowns and then says:

"I don't know about you guys but I still need to get my gift and sell it. If this...church, sect, cult...or whatever truly means to give me A sky train just for being here then I say its worth it. That sky train worth a lot of nu-yen in mint condition and probably a decent amount on the Black market. I say we shoot are way through them. Besides they will be to distracted by the Matron's army to notice us hitting and running. And whoever captured the Matron wont have time to deal with us as she will be dealing with moving the matron."

Crossfire draws two Warrior 10s and loads Flechette rounds into them. He then activates their smart-gun systems and two red dots light up on his sunglasses that are transmitted into viewed only on the inside.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:18 pm

Looking through Fenris' eyes, Skuld watches the two intruders up top. Deciding not to surrender any more of the initiative, she thought a command to the doberman drone, which caused the drone to aim the Ares MP-LMG it carried and open fire upon the mage Skuld had seen heal the ork that Matron had perforated.

Fenris fires two long bursts at the mage, the first a wide burst, the second a narrow burst:

1st Burst (Wide):

Pilot 4 + Targeting 6 + 1 laser sight = 11 - (recoil 0)) = 11 = 3 hits

Mage's Defensive Roll:

ranged: Reaction 4 + Dodge (Ranged Combat) : 4 (6) = 10 - 5 wide burst = 5 = 1 hit.

Skuld's Modified Damage Value:
Ares MP-LMG 6P + 2 net hits = 8P.

Mage's Armor:
Armor 4B/4I + body 2 = 6 - 1 AP Ares MP-LMG = 5 = 3 hits.

Damge total to mage: 8P - 3 hits = 5P.

The mage is hit by the sturdy drone's surprise attack, the bullets thudding into her. She locates the drone as it opens up with the second attack.

2nd Burst (Narrow):

Pilot 4 + Targeting 6 + 1 laser sight = 11 - (recoil 0) = 11 = 1 hit

ranged: Reaction 4 + Dodge (Ranged Combat) : 4 (6) = 10 = 3 hits.

The mage manages to roll out of the way, having seen the attack coming.

Skuld purses her virtual lips thinking, "Drek, now they might hurt MY Babies!!!"
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:10 am

((ooc: good going so far guys, keep it up))

As bullets tear through the only low lying window into the main chapel, Both Ria and the Soldier dodge the LMG, The mage being a little slow to react shared a disimilar fate. As only two of the many bullets actually hit her, she counted herself lucky that she wasn't dead from the barrage of bullets.

She had to take care of the machine gun fast, or Ria would be hurt, and furious.

Spellcasting force 4
Spellcasting 6 + magic 6 = 12 = 4 hits
DV: (force 4/2; rounded up) +1 = 3
willpower 5 + intuition 5 = 10 = 6 hits
Effects: can move the Drone at a rate of 16 Meters/turn; drain resisted

She didn't have the line of sight to move the drone far, so she simply knocked it on its side. With a slight giggle the mage smiled at the slight hilarity of it, a powerful machine fooled by simply falling on its side. As Ria and the guard both stood up from the sudden attack, still a bit shaken up after the brief battle. a loud bang would ring through the chapel, with 5 people bursting through the backdoor from downstairs, No one really had time to react, except the 5 strangers.

((ooc: alright folks, surprise combat time (page 155 SR4 core book), everyone reroll initiative. and have fun. Guard init. 13, mage init 12,
Ria can roll her own.))
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:06 am

Hannah blinked as she entered the room, and licks her lips. Ooh, these mad gunmen aren't too bad looking. Then she moves her hands in what is clearly a kind of spellcasting. And of course there's the whole bit about her saying in French, "By the power of the spirits, I compel you!"

And as she casts the spell, she looks to the Spirit. "What the hell. Go have some fun." The shadow spirit laughs, and uses her own powers on Ria.

--
Initiative 11 (6+5 hits)

Hannah casts Orgy, force 5, centered on the middle baddy. Those in the area resist with Willpower+Counterspelling(if any). Those who do not resist take a -1 per net hit to all actions as they gasp and gush.
Magic 5 + Spellcasting 5 + Mentor Spirit 2 + Power Focus 4 = 16d6 = 5 hits
Drain (F/2)=3. 2 resisted

Shendilavra uses Influence on Ria, trying to make her drop her weapons and strip naked. This is Magic+Charisma (Shendilavra) vs Willpower (Ria).
Magic 5 + Charisma 5 = 10d6 = 5 hits
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: ...And High water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:00 pm

Initiatve: 4 hits + 7= 11 once again
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1996640/
[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1996640/ ]4 hits[/url]

Cross-fire bursts into action:
Concentrating he wills his body to become fluid, every movement he makes becomes easier. Time does not necessarily seem to slow down, but becomes more in tune with crossfire as he boosts his agility:

Attribute boost: Agility Magic 6 + Boost 5: 4 hits
8 rounds of +4 agility
4 hits
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1996642/
(I'm assuming this is a Free action I don't know for sure cause it doesn't say)

Crossfire then opens up with one warrior 10 Firing a Narrow burst at the left guard
Automatics: 4 + Adept Automatics: 3 + agility 5 + adept agility 4 = 16/2= 8 + Smart system 2 for each gun = 10 dice for each gun -0 RC (compensated gas vent 3)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1996658/
3 hits

And fires the other Warrior ten with a wide burst at the same guard
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1996660/
3 hits and the guard gets -2 defense dice pool

If the guard is damaged he takes a total of 12 unless it doesn't get past the impact armor in which case 6 considering (F)rounds.

Crossfire then Fires again! this time with only one Warrior 10 in a wide burst (simple action)
20 Dice
9 hits Guard gets -2 again to dice pool
This would be 7 dmg If it does get past the armor and 3 if it doesn't considering F rounds.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:44 pm

((OOC: sorry about that i forgot to post that the defensive stats for the three baddies hasn't changed, so for the sake of being thurough, here they are again, Don't worry about editing or anything, i'll take care of any missed defensive rolls. Smile Also, For our mages, remember for your drain tests that you round down when factoring in the force (SR4 Core book page 195 under Drain Value). happy hunting.

Ria's defensive stats are:

• full defense stats (always full defense for this character in particular)

• ranged: (Dodge (ranged) : 4 (6) * 2) + Reaction 6 = 18 dice
    • melee: Reaction 6 + (unarmed combat 5 (parrying) 7 * 2) = 20 dice

• damage resistance: armor 13I/13B + body 5 = 18 dice
  • magic resistance: spell resistance 4 + willpower 4 = 8 dice

Mage's defensive stats are:

• defensive stats, both physical and magical
  • sustained foci; increased reflexes level 2

• ranged: Reaction 4 + Dodge (Ranged Combat) : 4 (6) = 10 dice
    • melee: Reaction 4 + Dodge 4 = 8 dice
    • willpower 5, intuition 5, magic 6, counterspelling 4, banishing 1

• damage resistance: armor 4B/4I + body 2 = 6 dice

guard's defensive stats are:

• defensive stats, both physical

• ranged: Reaction 6 + Dodge (Ranged Combat) : 4 (6) = 12 dice
    • melee: Reaction 6 + Dodge 4 = 10 dice

• damage resistance: armor 8B/8I + body 4 = 12 dice
  • willpower 5, high pain tolerance 2

))
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:02 pm

Full VR Initiative: 11 + 2 hits = 13

Skuld moves her consciousness into her Rover. Activating the small drone racks she releases 2 of the Banshees from her drone racks. They shall begin moving as fast as they can towards the over-turned Fenris. She then activates the Rover, it's throaty engine revving up.

Ferret Acceleration 10/20

To: The Team

I'll have exit cover for all of you in a just a few ticks, gang. Try and hang in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

... And High Water
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next