Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHome... And High Water - Page 11 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

... And High Water

Go down 
+8
Wreck
A.W.R.
Stubbspks
T_Hawk
Jimb011
Mirikon
Marlexis
wngd_phantom
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Dex
Race: Human
Sex: M

... And High Water - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: And High water   ... And High Water - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Deathwatch smiles at the newcomer and thinks to himself:

How many woman are running this op now? I've lost count.

Then looks back at Skuld with a slight serious look on his face...which wasn't really normal for him.

"Well as far as I can tell all the whole thing got furballed when Silver and I got separated. The Factory got sanded as planned but not by me. It was as if Silver Disappeared. However, father Anton moused around and found me.

Then Deathwatch turns his attention to the newcomer.

"Hoi, i'm deathwatch, I just bomb-shelled from one of Ria's Kibble depots and I might be a little on edge. But anyway, welcome to the waviest edge zone this side of the sprawl. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:44 am

Alexander had emerged from the cleric's hidden city in a classic runner's garb, his usually dirty and tattered robes were replaced with a rather nice looking long coat and black jumpsuit, it made the dwarven leader almost look young enough to be a very experienced runner, 10 years ago. "Should the lives of others be put against our own? Only if you are willing to fight for them." Korben had busied himself strapping a pir of fingerless gloves onto his wrist as he looked down the aisle to see Death Watch and Father Anton standing in the doorway, a brief smile tugging at the edge of his lips. "Anton, I see you pulled another mission out of that amazingly technological behind of yours, The medical wing is already alerted for you, I believe your favorite nurse is working tonight."

With a delighted sigh, Alexander invited the team to sit down in the front seat as Anton with an interesting grin disappeared faster than a breeze, the door slamming shut as Alexander let a small laugh escape his lips. "Team, I'll be coming with you on this leg of the trip. I may appear old, but I will tear down every brick of Ria's base to rescue Matron Sarah and there is nothing on this earth that could stop me which is exactly what I expect from each of you." Alexander eyeballed each and every member of the team, knowing that at least Skuld would agree with him, the other two were paid to follow, although Deathwatch seemed to take his last defeat a little personally. "Our set-up location is an hour away, Lady Skuld and I will be riding together, we have two hours before the next convoy arrives, So let's hurry up and good luck team."

((RP this hour if you want to, I suggest using your time wisely.))

The trail that led through the woods and to the road was very bumpy, but over the comms Alexander would lead the team through, brush and branches scrape against the roof tops of your vehicles in the darkened lot as it opened into a very dimly lit construction zone where a few men and women in the clerics garb were busily working to set up the ambush. Alexander hopped out of Lady Skuld's new monster of a vehicle and flagged down what was probably the person in charge, after a few moments Alexander returned to the crew and instructed them on exactly what was going to happen. "In 45 minutes, the supplies for our enemies base will be coming by, it turns out traffic was a bit lighter than we would have expected. We need to stop their vehicles, and we have at the moment two plans, one is the classic stranded motorist, but we don't have a vehicle that could fit the description, the other method is simply attacking them full out in an obvious ambush, We have plenty of supplies here, and all the wooden building materials that we could ever need, if you have any ideas, I'm open to suggestion." The construction zone where the team arrived in at was lit with a generator and stand lights, the crew was kept hidden on both sides by being set deeply within the tree's, The road itself was roughly 50 meteres away from where you entered, and where you currently are is 25 meters inward, in roughly the middle of it all.
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:46 pm

Kali rubs her chins as she wanders around the site, carefully looking things over. Coming back to Alexander, she nods respectfully. "The problem with a motorist is there is not way to be certain they'll stop, even if we could set things up. And a straight attack risks damaging the vehicle, which could give the game away. Do we have demo? I'm thinking we drop a try across the road, then rig a second tree. When the truck stops for the downed tree, we blow the second one so it falls behind the truck, leaving it pinned. We can cut the blocking tree out of the way once we deal with the driver. Do we have a jammer to prevent them from realizing we are coming?"
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Dex
Race: Human
Sex: M

PostSubject: AHW   ... And High Water - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:20 pm

Deathwatch twitches with excitement, though it could have been his fly-by-wire system on the fritz. Finally it was time for an ambush: the best kind of rush in combat besides combat through repelling, which was a whole different story.

My time to shine!

Ok Chummers heres how I scan it. Since there's only a few of us, well more if you count me, we gotta play this with fire.

Deathwatch points to the map along the road.

"Our first surprise party should cut the zone in half. We should get some dump-trucks filled with some kind of drek for dicing this entire roadway in half. Maybe some debris or something. The dumpers will drop the debris in a line long enough to block both stretches of road."

Deathwatch pauses to see if everyone is keeping up

"Ounce the swarm stops we sand a hole in the road behind them cutting off their bombshell route. We then use Gas and flash bangs to assist in liquidating the occupants without to much collateral damage to the vehicles. We then steal the vans move the trucks and be on our very way to Ria's A.O."

Deathwatch looks around again and says.

"Null Persp right?"

Boom baby
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:05 pm

Alexander raised an eyebrow to the overly energetic man, trying to discern what, if anything, he just said. "From the darkest corners are often the brightest lights. I believe what our estranged friend is saying is that we pin them in with the tree's, drop a large one in the road to stop them, then one behind to keep them from moving. The road as you can see is positioned over a cliff so if we hide in the tree's they will not be able to run. If this is a reasonable plan then we have work to do, since their will be four of us, we happen to have 4 jobs. Forward Tree, Rear Tree, and 2 side positions. The Tree's are responsible for bring the lumber down on cue, and the side's are our ambusher's. The cleric we have here are not combat ready, so they will have to stay behind. Any volunteers for the positions? I'll take Rear Tree, which leaves 3 more spots."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... And High Water   ... And High Water - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

... And High Water
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11