Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeChance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Chance at the Majors OOC

Go down 
+4
Darkon
Kouryuu.LV
Ghostmaker
Wreck
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:04 am

gangers to deal with this protect the meeting is definitely drawing out some slim.

Everything we do that crazy dog is going to bark it back to some copper at the conference just fyi

Oh ya I still have the increased reflexes locked in place so I should get 3 passes.

Kill the guys with the flame throwers. In the military you first kill the flamethrowers then the officers and when they are really close anyone you can.

Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:06 am

Knight Errant is there. We could let them handle it. After all, we're just innocent bystanders, right? Wink

If they directly attack the pavillon, we can still interfere.

On the other hand, making a plan here is not good roleplay. Wink Our characters can't plan together in their leisure time. And they don't know each other well enough yet to anticipate the others actions and reactions.

Just my opinion. Smile
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:24 am

I agree planning in OOC isn't workable without the characters knowing each other much better. I think the rational thing is to hold off, let the cops deal with it and step in only if they fail or they start including us in their fun. Will we do that?........ probably not. lol!

Having said that, this should be interesting and Joker gets to set the first notes of the tune.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:00 pm

Im back tie up some loose ends and ill read and post assuming phantoms done
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:50 pm

@ Scawire

You are right, I did forget the spell. And double checking the rules on Force and Magic I realized that he had to over cast that spell to get enough hits to get a single +1 initiative and +1 IP and the drain should have been physical not stun.

Since this is my bad for not catching it, I'll let the damage stay as stun, but he only gets the +1 IP. I rolled the extra die from the spell, no extra hits.

Sound fair?
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:36 am

Since Teckster has a magic rating of 1 and a power focus of 4 he can cast up to force 5 spells without taking any physical damage. He cast the spell at force 3 so it would be small enough to be locked into his sustaining focus. So he has 3 initiative passes.

It is on the second page of the OOC section where I did the rolls for the spell.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:09 am

LOL I completely forgot about that too! And we did talk about it didn't we? I must not be getting enough sleep. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:13 am

Ok, that also bumps his initiative to 11. So now he goes at the same time as the ganger.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:24 pm

Hey everyone it is Wreck's Birthday we need to give him birthday bumps Shadowrun style....

.......................................................Send in the Troll affraid AHHH trolls.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:48 pm

WREK! that true? happy bday dude word i had no idea but enjoy your night sorry dude really wish i got an email like on facebook dont look now but its your GM's bday would be nice hope you had fun bounce
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:29 am

Thanks. I have to admit, I never thought I'd ever get this old. Which means I was a bit late in planning for being even older, which now appears to be a real possibility. I really thought that a car, bus, train, plain, horrible illness, or random act of violence would have gotten me by now. Especially with how often the news (and statistics) claims such things happen.

Who else is on pins & needles waitting to find out what phantom is going to have Joker do? Will "cooler heads" prevail Cool , or will his little beauties get a chance to sing? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:15 am

I wreck i know how you feel i use to be in the thick of it had myself pegged dead at twenty four but had a kid instead and decided to hang on you hang on too many more happy years may you have

as for game stuff Killer cat will post up right after phantom i gotta go out today but im itching to pull the trigger on this pipe and scope i got myself so see you on my turn lol lataz
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:45 am

A happy birthday to you Wreck.

And many more happy to come, I wish. Smile

Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:53 am

Happy Birthday young man. Life is not even close to ending at 32, nor at 42 for that matter Shocked
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:34 am

Joker's action is currently being held.

Ghost, Cat is up.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:19 am

have something up by twelve
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:30 am

Wreck quick question umm? if i may? how far from the crowed are the bikers. I need to know before i make a shot roll umm or if i can even see him or do you want a roll for the information... Like can i observe in detail and take a shot? Let me know please ill go read rules and trying to give a good post for my first one lol FYI I saw wanted the other day oh My GOODNESS... I want to do something like them(i think i have the right build) but no bullet curve that would be bad. k so im going to type now and read rules its been minute since i pulled the book out...

Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:33 am

The bikers are about 35 to 45 meters south from your position. The crowd is between 10 and 15 meters south from your position. Your rooftop location has an almost unobstructed view of the approaching bikers.

Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 Encoun10
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:07 am

I'm going to stick with Ghost's original roll at 5 hits, no dodge action allowed as it is a surprise shot (no way he saw that coming).

Called shot at -2 and -1 for distance mod still leaves Cat with 5 hits. Even if I used the rushed job rules, which include 1s & 2s for glitch consideration, she was bang on.

6P + 2DV CS + 5hits +1 EXE= 14DV - 2DV from damage soak = 12. That exceeds the vehicle's condition monitor.

Glitch rolled on damage soak.
This will negate any attempt to avoid the crash. It is now imminent.

Crash damage = 4P - gymnastics = 1P

Last edited by Wreck on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:13 am

Teckster is up next.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:27 am

Figured being at the north wall I couldn't do much yet anyways and someone needs to keep eyes on the other walls as the south is being attacked.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:01 pm

Smoken D is up next!

Phantom, you can jump in at any time as I delayed your action.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:11 pm

NIIICE effects Wreck! Umm? I no its not my turn, but how bad are the people hit by the bike hurt they running or no? Just wondering... I'm trying to Gauge KC's emotional poke is all
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:27 pm

I can address that with my next post.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:29 pm

Hai! uhh? Sumimasen(excuse me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chance at the Majors OOC
Page 17 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next