Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeChance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Chance at the Majors OOC

Go down 
+4
Darkon
Kouryuu.LV
Ghostmaker
Wreck
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Very true. Smile

It has been a very nice game so far. I'd like to thank my fellow players and Wreck for this. Smile
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:41 pm

A pleasure. Welcome to the crew you two.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:36 pm

I'm starting to get a shopping list in order. Where do you want us to add our shopping list too.

Magic

I want to get 1 force 3 Binding materials at a cost of 1,500 nuyen that way I can have one Spirit of the Man Force 3 bound to me in my down time.

Matrix
+1 Skill point to Electronic Warfare
Copy Analyze program into my R3 Agent and write a script on what it does. (I think it would be a good idea for me to write the script for the Agent, at least a basic one.)

That I think will be it for this chapter break. Let me know what you think. Cool
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:14 am

Allright, I can't afford to arm any of my drones or tune up my vehicles like I really want so..... Here's my shopping list.

Electronics: 1 pair of AR gloves, and 1 sub-vocal mic. - This I can buy at any retail store.

Matrix Programs: Track -Hacked- R5, Sniffer -Hacked- R5, Spoof -Hacked- R5. - This I will have to go through my fixer contact for.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:46 am

Hey Crow when it comes to your programs ask Teckster nicely and he can copy his programs and give them to you for a smile and a hand shake. Also I'm going to copy my Hacked Agent that has armor attack and soon to have analyze and give that to everyone in the team to help to watch over our comm links.

Cool YA Team work. Laughing
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:24 pm

I like that. I would like to do that IC as I think that would be entertaining. And if I have any you would like a copy of as well.

@Wreck. With that in mind. I'll scratch the programs and purchase level 1 concealed armour for both the car and van. Which I can get through my mechanic contact.

Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:35 pm

Ok Wreck how much time do we have between chapters one, and two. I only ask because im still deciding whats realistic. Say for instance four months go by she could learn a few martial arts moves like blind fighting, and spend the other three months in a new skill or she could... come to think of it are you gonna have us type that kind of thing sort of a what i did on my vacation from running lol
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:57 am

There will be approximately three to four weeks between jobs.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:11 am

Thanks dude
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:44 am

4 weeks is good. Gives me time to learn how to lie better.

I just reread the vehicle modification rules in Arsenal and found that if I do add concealed armor to vehicle it's base armor is removed. As the armor rating of both vehicles is above 4 I would effectively be dropping the armor rating on the vehicles drastically.
I should have read that over better the first time around, or maybe I did and forgot again.... Anyways, sorry for the dithering and confusion Wreck but I'll pass on the armor and actually save the cred.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:55 am

Oh no the only bad thing about the down time is I have to pay rent deal with downgrading programs. I need to get a day job negative quality. It's not so bad I guess. I was hoping get two runs in between each rent payment. Sad

I think doing an in character down time post would work out great. I'll try and get it up soon.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:42 am

Yes, a downtime IC post would be very nice. I'll see if I can get one written today. I wonder... does KillerCat get in contact with the others in the meantime? Sionas offer to party is still up.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:58 am

They wipe the COM links and go through them and draw mission data for debriefing, and such She has no way to contact you guys nor do i think it would be permitted Cattalina is in essence(and you don't know this yet) A government asset She cant really hang out with you guys she has learning and training and more learning and training lol

on another note if you try to contact her you will get an operator from the compound she lives at they'll give you some story or something and you wont be connected too her though they probably wont even tell you she lives there...

but do try makes for good story...
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:36 am

As long as they don't send out a team to eliminate her. Wink The agency doesn't like lose ends.

But Siona will attempt to call her. And get frustrated when she won't get through. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:41 am

Yeah they recognize Siona's attempt i would think(its up to wreck really he will most likely be doing the talking for them) as just a normal cause and effect it means Cat did her job well and no one suspects anything mostly cause you so casually called i don't think they would think anything because you did not hint that you know shes an Agent if you said you should come out of the agency hq lol that would be cause for alarm...
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:04 pm

That assumes that they leave the comm address active at all. You could just end up getting a "No such user" auto response.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:21 pm

exactly... gonna go work on my post wreck will you have a new window for out of run stuff or just put it in the run ic
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:25 pm

I'll but up a between Jobs tag line. I'll close that when the new job happens.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:26 pm

Gotcha
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:40 pm

Okay, since the pay for the last job and this next job are both a little small. Although, there was pay-data and stuff which could have been procured had the players acted differently, potentially providing a much larger pay-day. I've decided the next job will take place "two weeks" after the last job.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:41 pm

This means that no one will have to pay rent or pay for program upgrades at this time.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:42 pm

Sweet sorry bout the pay data was not in my orders to make side deals Total RP decision my bad lol
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:29 pm

Pay Data is electronic data. Although, the deal with the reporter was also a possible money maker as well.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:21 pm

I probably should have looked for pay data but not playing a hacker since the 2nd edition I'm a bit rusty and I didn't think that park cameras would have alot of pay data I guess there could have been some sweet images of things just never thought of it, was trying to learn how to hack first.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:33 pm

@wreck yeah that's what i meant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chance at the Majors OOC
Page 27 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next