Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeChance at the Majors IC - Page 17 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Chance at the Majors IC

Go down 
+2
CrowDancing
Wreck
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:55 am

KC Smoken D's Doss:

Cat was a little skittish mentally at that message, She had planned to go with the others, but this was an order and part of her original mission, her mission to section 9 was to complete this mission, which demanded a drop to complete the current mission, and more then that Angelo would be dropping... She assumed... The agency could have sent someone else, if they were monitoring her and Angelo he'd been taking some slack for not increasing her conditioning, before all of this solo run stuff happened... She was wondering why he would not do it maybe because it burned off the subject quicker then lower levels all that invasive Cyber and bio wares mental brainwash therapy it was weird to her that she knew that but she felt as though "It is as it should be of course..." She dabbed a message back in text quickly...

Message Reply:

Roger that...

Message Ends:

She spoke to D as soon as he was available "I Need to Pick up some ammo Stick and shock I'm gonna need to go back to my hotel room, you guys go on ahead ill meet you back here when your done is that a problem...?" her tone was respectful oddly so as if she had no other choice but to put her cards on the table...
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:06 am

Siona was still laughing, just about to calm down.

Ghostmaker wrote:
KC Smoken D's Doss:

"Who knows" she added "Maybe a bullet will wizz past Raen, and she can see "it" up close, see how she likes it..."

That made her giggle more again. But she managed to reply: "Hey, I just thought you would like to see one before we go in. I have no interest in bullets though. Save them for the other guys in case we can't get them to walk out on their own." Let's just hope there are no elven among them.

At last, she stopped giggling. It was obvious Siona enjoyed the little episode a lot. "Ok SokenD. I'm ready when you are. I need to see where the place is, then we can find a parking slot and I go and take a peek. If there really is no magical security, I should be able to slip in and out as I like. And if not, I hope to notice before it notices me." With that, she got up to get another bottle of cider. For the way.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:41 am

Ghostmaker wrote:
"I Need to Pick up some ammo Stick and shock I'm gonna need to go back to my hotel room, you guys go on ahead ill meet you back here when your done is that a problem...?" her tone was respectful oddly so as if she had no other choice but to put her cards on the table...
The tone change catches his attention and he waves her hesitation away. null worry KC. I'll contact you when we get back. Picking up his duster he looks over at Tywin. I still want to drive around the area. Do you mind watching Raén's body, I'll drop you both off nearby and then I can cruise the streets. When she's done call me and I'll pick the two of you up. Sound good? With a shrug his slips the coat on and as usual readjusting his predator, no matter how he tries to put it on his shoulder rig catches at the coat. That leaves you HardWire, don't try cracking anything serious until we get back, Soka?
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:58 pm

Tywin ignored the banter amongst the team, he knew he needed more intel before they could make an actual plan. With that thought, almost through providence, a signal from his commlink let him know his Contrail had arrived at Smokin D's place. He sent the signal for it to track him awhile back, thinking it might be an odd chance that he'd need it, but the extra arrows he kept inside would be quite useful. "Actually, my ride just arrived, and if Miss Kitty is willing to hop a ride with me. Hardwire, D, and Ms. Raen can all go on ahead scout out the outside and security for weaknesses. KC and i can then show up, and our group can attempt a dry run of sorts, see exactly how much trouble this place is going to really be."

((Sorry for the short post and the long time between them, these two weeks are my hell weeks, 14 15 hour days, no breaks, no days off. Insanity, where are you my friend.))
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:32 pm

KC Smoken D's Doss:

"O... K..." Cat really needed to be away from the team and the less members there made it easier for her less eyes to Pry... She was taken aback at first she hardly knew the Orc but that made it even more reason to take him up on his offer with that she grabbed her bag and Metal suit case... Looked at D, and frowned at Siona, lastly her Gaze fell back on The orc with the Bow "Looks like its me and you Cubby... You can fill me in on your Dry run idea on the way..." She said matter of fact sort of way, "And I could really use a shower so no peaking "You" stay with the bike..." She added after all a woman is entitled... "Well lead the way to you ride I'm with you." She finished sweeping her arm before her.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:15 pm

Meh, works just as well. He shrugs in acceptance of the change. Soka, works for me. Hardwire, let's go. He lets Tywin and KC out and waits for others to get ready before following them and locking the door. Thanks to the late hour the halls and stairs are empty of other residents. The more he thinks about having them work out of his doss, the more it makes him uncomfortable. I don't really know any of these people and now they know where I live.... Dreck, too late to worry about it now. Let's just hope I can trust them, or move again..... He cuts those thoughts off as the others climb into the car and they head out.

So, as you know I am don't know much about magic. I've heard that you shouldn't move someone when they are astral, that true?
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:28 am

HardWire fallows the team to the car and hears the comment about moving a mage, trying to remember what he learned about astral travels then. HUMMM I've never heard that you can't move a mage when astrally traveling just that they have to get back in the meat before too many clicks of the clock happen. Moving them might just mess with the alarm clock going off before they find their meat shells. That is what I believe I was told. Thing is I can't jump out of my body like that not that icy with the astral. HardWire keeps his AR search for any thing he can find on the building be it in normal everyday search areas but most of his time is spent checking out Data Havens to see what the shadow sites have to say about the building, that is where the juicy info is at.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:28 pm

KC:
When KC joins the rest of the crew outside, she quickly realizes she won't be able to hold her case and Tywin on the back of his racing bike.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:28 pm

Siona didn't enjoy the prospect of having her body looked over by someone she has never seen before. All the gladder she was when KC aquired him as a ride.

To the question about moving a projecting mages body, she replied: "When someone drives your car while you're somewhere else, how are you going to get to it again? I'd have to search for my body first. And when I'm gone from it too long it dies. And then my soul is stuck in the astral until it dissolves too." She shuddered. Not something I'd like to try out.

"As such, I'd be grateful if you don't move my body while I'm gone from it. And I'd like it to stay inside the car. My scouting shouldn't take too long. On the astral, time flows quicker than in the physical plane." She went for the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:50 am

Soka, I scan. I think I've got a spot then, looks to be secluded and only half a block away. Should be easy for you to find the place and find yourself after. With that he plots a route and makes his way onto the 405.
So, we head over and park so you can do your astral check. Hardwire can keep on digging, no worries there. Once your done we'll cruise the area, boring as dreck for you two but I want to know this place better. Without much thought he weaves them through the light highway traffic as he talks.
Remember I said I don't forget anything. Well the fancy term for it is eidetic memory and it means I remember every single thing I see, hear, touch, even think. Anyway, for me, once I've cruised them I will know them and then if we have to buzz turbo I will know them at least as good as the opposition which means less surprises and better chance of success.
He lights another smoke and cracks one window just enough to suck most of the smoke out of the car, he eyes unfocused as he rides the interface on Martha through AR.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:38 am

Catalina outside Smoken D's Doss:

"Drek!" She thought then wondered where she herd that from apparently the team was rubbing off on her... Angelo did not curse it was almost a rule when he was mad he would glare... Glare with this weird look that sorta meant he was disappointed and it devastated her to see it... Always she fell in line when she saw it it was weird...

"Well i can't bring all my gear on that" And She Stops D as getting in his car "D Put this in your Car its my Rifle it's a gift from umm? Well my brother... So take care of this case. Can you do that for me? In your trunk or something..." She holds out the case. If he takes it he gets a kiss on the cheek, if not she says its cool "Can you at least put it back in your doss? lion boy has a bike, and I cant hold on..."

When its all said and done she hops on the back of Tywin's bike and waits for him to pull off strapping the duffel bag to her like a book bag...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:25 pm

As they pull out of the parking lot he spots KC with her long case and chuckles while popping open Martha's trunk for her to toss it in. With a wave he pulls away from them.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:15 pm

In Martha:
The trip up the 405 to Monroe and Lake Tye Park was quite. Normally it would be close to an hour drive, but seeing as how it was already after midnight, Smoken D made it to Highway 2 in about 40 minutes. The facility is on its own, unmarked, road north east of Monroe, on the other side of the lake from the little town.

The road is completely dead except for Martha and her passengers. But what do you expect at 1 am on a Tuesday in farm country?

KC at Renton Inn:
KC and Tywin arrive at Renton Inn with little incident. After all it was only a 5 minute drive from Smoken D's pad. The family style hotel was Renton Inn Company's first, and is still the Flagship. While it doesn't have a thing on the swanky place they had met Saint James at, it wasn't a coffin hotel either.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:24 am

SmokenD in Martha

Tossing a cigarette out the window he clears his throat. Here it is on our right. This is as close as I'm getting now. The road coming up dead ends at the facility. As they cruise past the road leading to the facility he looks over the terrain around the facility, idly wondering if Lucy or Martha could traverse it if necessary.
Once past the facility he takes the first turn off the road and heads towards the lake, A few more turns and they pull into a small parking lot by the lake and kills the engine. The following silence is interrupted by the ticking of the cooling engine and a distant dog barking up a storm. He looks back at Raén to ask. This good? Already pulling drones out of his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:18 pm

KC outside the Renton hotel:

Catalina got off the bike and took her bag off her back holding it as intended... She started for the hotel stopping only once to turn and saying "Be right back..." And waving she moved into the hotel and through the lobby post haste, and stopped at the desk to pick up the key. Or find out if it was picked up... She moved quickly to the desk and said "Hi did my Big brother ever pick up the key i left?"
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:00 pm

So this is the palace we get to geek later, should be icy. With a look out the window HardWire decides to go back to checking all the Data Havens and Trix sites he can find to get info on the place. Guess I keep digging the Trix that be why I get the nuyen. Time to put my brain to the wire HardWire decides to let the group in the car know that he is going VR [Hey Guys I'm going to surf for a bit keep an eye on my body too. With that HardWire Turns on his hot sim VR to dig up info on the place and any leads to sites he will have to hack to get more info.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:06 am

D's Place
Tywin nods to the group and leads the way to his bike as he watches the rest of the team load into D's van, he loads all of his arrows but the quiver on his back into the compartment on the bike and offers it's storage space to KC, when she declines and holds onto her bag of goodies, loading her case into the van, he swings into the seat and hands her his helmet, it wasn't terribly ill fitting, but it was better than nothing, and it would give them the ability to talk while on the road. After programming the 2 sets of addresses into the gps, Tywin kickstarts the bike and takes off with KC, and sure enough it's at that moment a flash occurs to him... he's been here before.

7 years ago...

The Major had given them the mission, as always it sounded easy enough, capture the flag. And as with all of the Major's missions there was always a twist or to. The previous nights intel of the flags location had brought up two big points, the first was the location was in a heavily fortified compound. The second and possibly the more important part, the compound had a large amount of guards, beta company no doubt. Tywin and his team had been pitted against beta company a number of times, and by now they were definitely tired of getting pounded on and had started taking things personally, like putting three members of his team in the sickbay for 3 weeks after beating the crap out of them before flagging them for pick up. This was going to be interesting.

As always Tywin was on point, and Angel was on his side, she was the teams best sniper and had earned her name by always making sure she was on the shoulders of her team whenever she was needed. Crossing the field to the base was easy, staying undetected, slightly less so, but not measurably. The wall was by itself 4 meters of duraplast which made climbing it slightly interesting, nothing that wasn't too hard for Tywin. He leaped up to his maximum height of 2 meters, give or take a centimeter, and from there he pushed his legs into the wall and literally ran up it the remaining distance to the top, hopping over the wall and barbed wire like it was another day at the obstacle coarse. It was at this point that Tywin found that his night was going to be interesting.

Having not had his radar installed yet, Tywin couldn't have known at the time that two guards were passing walking right passed his wall at this time, apparently they changed checkpoint times daily. Luckily Tywin always had a backup plan. On his way up the first side of the wall he had readied his bow, and now he used it on the guards. They had their backs to him and they probably weren't expecting someone to jump over their fence in the first place without making some kind of noise. A pair of stick and shock arrows had incapacitated both guards, their bodies hitting the dirt the same time Tywin did, the only difference is that the hunter was the one that stood back up. Clicking his subvocal mic, he called up the teams channel "The Lion has prey, everyone check in..."

On the road again...

When they arrived at the hotel, Tywin helped KC off the bike, and walked her to the door, and waited outside at her behest. "We'll talk about getting in, and what you and I are going to do about it when you're done in there, if you need help, just let me know. Tywin stood by his bike, crossed his arms and did what he didn't want to do, he exuded overwhelming patience once again.

((Finally, the week from hell is over, sorry for the week and a half without posting guys.))
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:47 pm

Renton Inn, KC:
The clerk looked at KC as she asked if the spare key had been picked up. The clerk checked the cubby hole for her room and said, No spare key in your box. I guess that means your brother must have picked it up. The clerk's tone left no doubt that he didn't believe for a second that she was here to meet a sibling.

The room's lights are off when she enters. The light from the open door illuminates a small package on the bed. She hears a slight rustle before a lamp across the room turns on. Angelo had moved the chair and table from the window to the corner of the room so he could be cloaked in shadow when the door opened, silhouetting anyone in the doorway, but keeping him effectively invisible. A Colt Manhuntter on the table next to him.

Come in, close the door.

Martha, HardWire:
Hard Wire had been too intent on the terrain to notice that as they drove up to the parking lot by the lake, the Matrix signal almost completely died off. It was difficult to maintain a connection to the Trix. All he's really able to find out searching the painfully slow and broken connection are some news blurbs of DocWagon's new automated facility out in Snohomish. It was considered a good move to increase production for medications within the sprawl to reduce imports from the rest of UCAS.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:19 pm

KC Hotel room:

Catalina opened the door, And terminated her COM Links power, as it was dark and she did not leave it this way and so she was on Guard dropping the bag on the floor near her leg "Come in" "yikes" She thought saying "You know your a little too good at your job... I suppose... That's why I'm so good at mine..." picking up her bag she walked in closing the door and locking it behind her, She picked up the box on the bed, And looked inside then closed it and put it in her bag "Thanks Big bro" She let the words hang as if it meant something Angelo was More then a big brother he knew that, he had been like her father since She awoke in that infirmary bed, all those years ago... Training her, and protecting her from the pen pushers at headquarters who wanted more conditioning, though she was aware of this somethings about this whole arrangement had been starting to wake in her head, it was confusing, but not an unreachable notion as her Level of conditioning was low compared to the other girls, So like a father, or uncle, or big brother, He put up with her attitude, But after being away for awhile she was starting to feel like a tool... For the agency not Angelo, why did that not bother her more she wondered... Did not matter Angelo was the closest thing Catalina had to family, and sometimes he even treated her so... Not during training, and or study, but at least sometimes... This was probably not going to be one of those times... She blew a braid out from her face with a "Sigh..." And grabbed a towel from the ones in the bathroom, turning on the light and then the shower... she left the door cracked just enough to allow sound. She was not afraid of Angelo seeing her just did not want to be rude... "Is there something you wanted to say...? You did wait..." she asked and state...
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:35 am

Renton Inn, KC:
Angelo smiles at KC's less than stellar attempt to goad him. I had to. You missed your last check-in. Mrs. Kaine wont be pleased about that, but I'm hoping that this face-to-face will appease her. Time for a quick de-brief. What do you have on the team...

Once KC was finished briefing Angelo on the make-up and characteristics of the team she was working with, Angelo left the room.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:07 pm

Ah come on give a guy a break HardWire says to himself as he trying to keep his contection on his Comm working. Ah guys I have a bit of a problem my comm keeps cutting out. Any of you got a good range so I can jump through yours mine maxes out around 400 meters good in city not so good here I guess. HardWire shakes his head Talk about an acid burn on me I should skate in and out but the comm is just kicking in and out. Once HardWire gets the heads up about the sat link he will have his comm connect through that sat. HardWire will do a scan for the buildings node followed by an analyzing look at the firewall nothing that will set of alarms only a quick look see from the out side

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:14 pm

As soon as HardWire pipes up about his comm SmokenD checks his own connection and creates a temporary access link for HardWire to use. I've got a sat-link in my comm, link through it. He flashes the access code to HardWire's PAN.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:23 am

In Martha, Hard Wire:
While Hard Wire is unable to locate a signal from the facility, his browsing of the Matrix eventually leads him the facility's public node. This tells him that, while the facility isn't fully protected, he is either too far from it's signal, or, like his own commlink, the facility is using a satlink to stay connected. Analyzing the public node, he finds a connection to a secure node. Analyzing the firewall tells him that the node seems to be running on a modified Iris Orb platform.

He also finds an obscure thread on dumpShock talking about the facility. It's mostly the same stuff he found on the news sights, but there is one line that seems to confirm the data given to them by the Saint James.:

Friend of a friend of mine says that place has some pretty strong defenses. Like anti-air defenses. Like they’re afraid of an attack, or something. Of course they are pretty isolated.

Another part of the thread mentions the Seattle City planning commission.

Time taken, 1 hour, current time: 2 am.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:05 am

This is arctic I was looking for something along these lines With the first run of information gathering HardWire decides to share what he has found out with the group. It took some time but I have been able to find out that the public node of this facility leads to a secure node when we make our run I'll have to hack into that to aid the group I've also found a site I can hack to get more info. There seems to be some data on the site at the Seattle City planning commission I'm betting we can get floor plans of the place there, should be some edge for the group, just thought I'd give you the heads up on that. HardWire takes a small break before and waits to hear what the team got from that astral probe of the site before he jumps into hacking into the Planning commission.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:55 pm

KC Hotel Room:

KC Put her Form fitting suit on and moved for the door realizing how she looked she stopped long enough to grab her long coat she through that over the armor hoping it would deter viewers... Grabbing her bag and moving for the door she turned to regard the chair Angelo was sitting in "Hmph" she smiled Angelo was not a tit for tat person and it was not likely that he would have responded but that did not mean Nineteen year old Catalina would not try, and she moved about her way headed back to tywin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chance at the Majors IC
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next