Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeSomething went wrong. OOC - Page 7 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Something went wrong. OOC

Go down 
+4
Mirikon
Fugitive Unknown
Azonalanthious
TheOneBigOne
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TheOneBigOne
Runner
Runner
TheOneBigOne

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:34 am

I am still waiting for everyone to leave the bar and read the spoiler posted.
Back to top Go down
silverjezz
Meat
Meat
silverjezz

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Words
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:56 pm

hits=3 re-roll 6's
hits=1
Total initiative 14
Back to top Go down
TheOneBigOne
Runner
Runner
TheOneBigOne

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Init turns as follows:

Hank 20 / 3
Silv 14
Miri 14 / 3
Fug 11
Jinx 9
Azo 7
ENEMY 6
Back to top Go down
TheOneBigOne
Runner
Runner
TheOneBigOne

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:58 pm

Ok Azo your choice of targets is up the next flight of stairs (nobody is in the way) or down the stairs over the heads of the entire rest of the team
Back to top Go down
TheOneBigOne
Runner
Runner
TheOneBigOne

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:58 pm

Fug brings up a good point you guys have all your edge back everything is fresh.
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:04 pm

Downstairs. And for the record, I agree with Mirikon that I don't think its a bomb... but if it is the bomb, I don't want to be any closer to a soccerball full of explosives then I can manage. Very Happy

Btw, on your initative list - the # after the slash is passes? Cuz don't forget the Odin gets 2...
Back to top Go down
TheOneBigOne
Runner
Runner
TheOneBigOne

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:15 pm

Fug your spirits opposed test:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2176004/

And azo keep reminding me that odin gets more passes when you roll init.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive Unknown
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:20 pm

Hurray for Wired / Synaptic Accelerator / MBW / Increased Reflexes (unless the bad guys have it, in which case it's broken!)

I'll finish my spirit summoning when I can get at my books in about an hour or two.
Back to top Go down
TheOneBigOne
Runner
Runner
TheOneBigOne

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:34 am

I am waiting for you guys to take some sort of action. Nothing is coming for you it appears.
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:53 pm

Yeah, Mirikon's not going to go up those stairs until they've checked things out, and only then if they have no other choice. Especially not after someone took the time to send a spirit down.
Back to top Go down
TheOneBigOne
Runner
Runner
TheOneBigOne

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:45 pm

TheNoize will be joining our game as a rigger... SO: Jinx never existed and in her place is TheNoize's character. THE GM HAS SPOKEN!!!
Back to top Go down
TheOneBigOne
Runner
Runner
TheOneBigOne

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:02 pm

So... Did I do something wrong? I didn't see a post from you guys all weekend and well... kinda makes me wonder.
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:50 pm

Weekends are always a lean time in PBP games.
Back to top Go down
silverjezz
Meat
Meat
silverjezz

Number of posts : 27

Character sheet
Character Name: Words

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:01 am

Whats up Noize welcome
and I gotta say Im lovin the space ninja
last time I played a rigger my GM made me get rid of it

Im good
Im all for advancing the story
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 am

Hey, new the board and all and saw your add. Granted it was a tiny bit dated (Last posting on the 18th with it now being the 27th)

I'd definately be interested in hopping into things. Though if there's room I would like to know what CG rules apply for the game and what sort of support the group would like to see (Medic, fighter, rigger, decker, face, other)
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:42 am

Well, we already have a rigger, hacker, adept, mystic adept, and magician. I'd say a Street Samurai would be the ideal choice.
Back to top Go down
theNoize

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Noyce Audiochain

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:03 am

ummm wht happend when i got to the bottom of the stairs i cant finde the post once thew out of charicter covo started i got lost..
Back to top Go down
TheOneBigOne
Runner
Runner
TheOneBigOne

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:40 am

your character found the drone at the bottom but it was pretty badly damaged you can repair it and keep it but its broken for now.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:06 pm

Mirikon wrote:
I'd say a Street Samurai would be the ideal choice.

Well, if you guys really need one I can definately fill that gap. Throw in some demo related skills for good measure and such.
Back to top Go down
TheOneBigOne
Runner
Runner
TheOneBigOne

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Azonalanthious wrote:
Sounds good to me. Lets split the difference and say 125 karma, 100,000y, and avaliablity of 18 rather then 12? That work for everyone?

We started the game with a little more advanced characters: 400 bp and the extras agreed in quotes.
Just post your character in 4th ed characters and we can work you in as the sammie. Welcome aboard.

And is anyone waiting for a response from a contact they used? Name which contact and what you were looking for again. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
TheOneBigOne
Runner
Runner
TheOneBigOne

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:26 pm

I am waiting on you guys to plan your next move. You have your meet info and you have some legwork to do so let me know what your characters need to know so that we can keep this ball rolling. The game has stalled out in the last 4 or so days...
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:57 pm

Ok, so in looking over everything and tossing up an experimental character to go with, I have one question.

Just how much firepower do people want? The availability increase would even allow me to snag a basic assault cannon etc. I'm just trying to see what all everyone needs, or would like to see brought to the team.
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:36 pm

Long range fire-power would probably be a good area to focus - Iceblade and I are pretty deadly up close, so ranged power would be a good addition.

As far as in character, Odin doesn't have much to add at this point. He's done his divniation thing and shared the results. He doesn't really have any legwork related skills or arcane abilities and his contacts aren't the sort who would know about this. I could post some filler dialog of course, but I'm not a big fan of posting just to post - I would rather post because I'm actually doing something.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Hrmm.

Well basically what had crossed my mind was making something akin to your stereotypical heavy weapon toting troll.

I mean on the whole he'll be better rounded out than that but it is one idea I've been kicking around since I have abit more room than usual to play wiht.
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:24 am

Hmm. I'm trying to decide which of my contacts would be best to call about this. The fixer has a higher connection, but the talismonger might know who's looking to steal some serious magical ju-ju
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something went wrong. OOC
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next