Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeSomething went wrong. OOC - Page 8 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Something went wrong. OOC

Go down 
+4
Mirikon
Fugitive Unknown
Azonalanthious
TheOneBigOne
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Fugitive Unknown
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Something went wrong. OOC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:01 pm

Ok, sorry I haven't been available, lightning strike blew out my router and network card - internet's back now, though I still don't have a router for my laptop.

Simon is awful at legwork with no contacts and without a particularly high ettiquete.
Back to top Go down
silverjezz
Meat
Meat
silverjezz

Number of posts : 27

Character sheet
Character Name: Words
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:39 pm

I want to put both of my agents back on the search for the thieves on the video and Mr. Johnson's ID also I have yet to hear back from my contact

Agents
+Exploit
+Stealth
+Track
+Armor
+Browse
{all rating 5}
Back to top Go down
TheOneBigOne
Runner
Runner
TheOneBigOne

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:46 am

Ok, two things have factored into my delayed responses and general apathy recently. I have been feeling under the weather and I am still waiting for our newest member to post a character I can approve so they can join in. But it seems we should continue on in spite of those rather small inconveniences. To that end: the story must go on… wait that was the show must go on… oh well. Razz
Silver your Agent never gathered information on your Johnson because it was crashed (perhaps it ventured into parts too dangerous to travel) before it could return with any substantial data.
Back to top Go down
silverjezz
Meat
Meat
silverjezz

Number of posts : 27

Character sheet
Character Name: Words
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:40 pm

does that mean its gone, like its dead
Back to top Go down
TheOneBigOne
Runner
Runner
TheOneBigOne

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:48 pm

Yea, it's not erased tho. You can simply load it up again but something caught ahold of it and crashed it. If it were a person in full vr they would be dead. It should tell secure that something happened. It could also mean that something tracked it back to you. Without further investigation it is impossible to tell tho.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:55 pm

Sorry about the delay. Life momentarily swalloed me up in a huge ball of stress and overwork. I've got the intial character sheeet here: https://shadowrunonline.rpg-board.net/4th-edition-characters-f10/kesslan-s-characters-t168.htm#4250

I'll be tacking the BG on soon as I have it finished, and that will also be used to explain how all the negative traits tie into each other.

Of course, in the meantime if you have any issues with the sheet by all means let me know. I threw it together with a CG program but far as I know everything should pan out.

Part of the delay was me screwing around trying to figgure out what the best sort of street sam would work out. Ended up giving him some basic as well as heavy combat gear depending on what ever role he'll need to fill. Beyond that he should be relatively well balanced when it comes to both hand to hand as well as ranged combat. Had to cut a few corners on the cybernetics as a result, and if folk dont want the milspec I can easily dump it and replace it with some other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive Unknown
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:35 pm

Well, that's a pity.

I'm sorry if my lack of posts have contributed to the game's hiatus.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:05 pm

So I take it this is now a dead game?

Not seen any responses in a while now, but never saw any sort of 'official' news about it (may have missed it though).
Back to top Go down
Bladax

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Character sheet
Character Name: Kazan (ed4.)
Race: Human (mundane)

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:21 pm

If there is still some space around I would be more than happy to join this run
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something went wrong. OOC   Something went wrong. OOC - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something went wrong. OOC
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8