Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time For Secrets OOC

Go down 
+14
Larzarus
Suspect
outpost_2
Sureal
rcoverdale
Dura
Line
Gala
FireSeraph
Kesslan
wngd_phantom
Mirikon
Ghostmaker
Havick1988
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:56 pm

Yeah... There is nothing to drain on creativity than coming home so freakin' worked over that all you want to do is sit on the couch in PJs, and watch scrubs...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:27 am

Sorry so long. Not much i can think of for this character to do. Its like going on a boat cruise and not knowing how to swim. Sure you went with your friends but when the ship sinks.... was it such a good idea. but I'm trying.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:58 am

Ya know... If you'll recall our location; we're currently over the ocean. Can you swim? [Insert evil laugh here]
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Don't know bout the rest of you but I sure can!

I'd also think an aircraft would hopefully have some emergency survival gear on board cause it's a loooong swim to shore.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:37 am

Yeah Ghost; I am going to need a sneak roll for the sneakiness you're pulling... And if you have Intimidate, it would likely help the "thunderous voice" that you used...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Dont worry Gala we all got stuff kicking our butts its no sweat well at least i do lata kids to tend too!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:41 am

yeah not a glitch i went and read while i had time. So im still up then ill post in later today if that's ok lata guys.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Kess, yer up...
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:47 am

Gala wrote:
Kess, yer up...

Sorry bout that. I'll try to get something up when I get home from work.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:33 am

I just noticed now that for some reason my post never went through. Sorry about that I'll try to redo it later today after work.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:30 am

Hey all, my mistake... I thought I was waiting for Kesslan to update his post; but he had apparently updated it nearly immediately... Again, I apologize for the hold up, I will have a new post up some time today.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:49 am

Hey all, we have some good news: Phantom has asked to join back up. Driver is in a convenient position to be inserted directly back into the initiative pattern, so we are going to give Phantom a day to catch up on the back-material, and some "OOC" posting to catch up on some in-character communications that would have happened if Phantom had been around for them, and then we're off to the races. Again.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:54 am

Sounds good to me! Welcome back phantom old pal good to have you running again
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:21 am

Okay, so a quick recap. Driver is heading back to the mainland to pick up Eleanore, we're being shot at by a pair of fighter planes, and i'm basically trying to out fly them with an airborne Semi, Ashe is out (consciously speaking), and kess is looking for something, anything to take out the fighters, or at least keep us alive ,am i about caught up?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:08 am

Also LT is guarding Prisoners Best he can with us doing loopdy loops. But yes now your caught up lol. lets get it popping
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:00 pm

The plane is considerably more maneuverable than a Semi. I will look up the old specs, and try to find the post where Havick posted the modified specs (since I need to find the same relative posting dates for the shipping manifest as well).

Also, you're up to speed on what's going on, but I want to give you a bit of time to catch the whole group up on some conversations that Driver would have had input in, if you'd been posting. If you want to.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:30 pm

The only thing i can think of, is that there is no frosty way in hell that Driver would have left without Eleanor in the cargo hold, considering her electronic arsenal as well as the more ballistic form, she could have been very useful.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:40 pm

Point noted; but that piece of history is written.
In fact, at Driver's insistence, Watashi had built a contingency in the case that the base was too hot for a live pickup while you and the team were flying off (which was most definitely the case). You will note that I used that opportunity as a new-members trial, which will introduce to us a new member (possibly 2) as soon as this combat is over, and Driver makes a rendezvous with the Semi that is carrying Eleanor.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:52 pm

Exactly which continent is this pick up with Eleanor going to be at? and would Driver know this?
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Well, the original plan was that the "other team" would, under Watashi's supervision, arrange for transportation of themselves and the vehicles to Asia to meet with you. Driver, however, changed things up a bit about 6-hours flight time out of North America. For some reason that he hasn't bothered to explain to the team, Driver turned the plane around and headed back to the main-land.
This conveniently gave an extremely rare and not-to-be-passed-up opportunity to your pursuers to catch up with you and attack.

All of this except the last statement were known by Driver. The last statement is somewhat self-evident. Driver turning the plane around is one of the few actions that you took yourself, without any GM-direction at all. If you go back a few pages of posts, you'll likely see the responses from the rest of the team, which occurred immediately before Havick launched the electronic attack on the Commlinks.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:46 am

Actually, when i wrote the statement about the plane moving towards Eleanor, I was still under the impression they weren't even outside of the US yet.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:11 am

Wow Gala your sooo on point. I gotta go read up and remember half of this stuff. feel like i missed most of that, though Im sure i was around did have a period where i was in and out sorry for that kids lol one time i had no internet but i think i posted from the library.

never the less LT would have protested about going back, but ultimately would have gave driver the benefit of the doubt. lets face it he's no pilot lol.

all in all great GM-ing Gala and great memory.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:23 am

Phantom: I don't want you to take this the wrong way, or too harsh, but this is a perfect example of posting in an action without taking in to consideration the full scope of the circumstances. In the short run, your actions have created quite an exciting twist in the story-line which I hadn't been planning for, but which turned out to be both conveniently timed, and conveniently appropriate for matching up this group with the other one. I wouldn't be too concerned with altering the forward story-line.
You will find your post on page 27 of the game-thread. On page 25 of the game-thread will be Watashi's post regarding his accommodations for the team's requirements (having Eleanor was a requirement... The bikes are replaceable). On page 26 you will see Ashe's response, in the form of a text message blasted to everyone's commlink. There is a short discussion on the topic before moving on. On page 27, Driver, makes some changes to the plans... Shortly thereafter, you will see Ashe's comments on that situation as well. And a few posts later, and what amounted to about a week in RT, Havick took hold of the game-world by the onboard mounted air-to-air laser guided missiles, and sent us through a loop.

So, no we're caught up.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:29 am

Also, Phantom, you should probably take a careful look over the jet model and the enhancements that were included. You can find those on page 20 of the game-thread. Again, this is information that Driver has, so you should take a good look at it so that you will be familiar with the tools that you're using. I think you'll like what you see.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:35 am

"I love it when a plan comes together!" wait we dont have a plan DARN! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time For Secrets OOC
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next