Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeQuestions for OU!!! Q&A Rules/procedure SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Questions for OU!!! Q&A Rules/procedure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ou!!!
Meat
Meat
Ou!!!

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Questions for OU!!! Q&A Rules/procedure Empty
PostSubject: Questions for OU!!! Q&A Rules/procedure   Questions for OU!!! Q&A Rules/procedure EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:44 pm

This thread is for how to do character concepts and explainion of rare abilities how to use/get them at character creation, what steps you need to do after character creation for those abilities. Examples: Gun Adapt with no penalty for useing ranged weapons in melee, A "Force" user (as in Jedi/Sith), or "Lighting Sami" just to name a few. I have access to all the book and a great memory. To answer any questions I will reply with 1) What you need, 2) Where to find the abilities, and 3) If requested the paragraphes those abilities that explains those abilites.

If Someone else beats me to answering the Question please post the Referance where you found the rule. As in Pg# and Book, or Link.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: Questions for OU!!! Q&A Rules/procedure   Questions for OU!!! Q&A Rules/procedure EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:21 am

Alrighty OU!! , I've got a question for you. amongst all the books that i have dedicated to memory, amongst all the augmentations, spells, skills, rule loopholes everything, I've never been able to figure out cyberlimbs.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions for OU!!! Q&A Rules/procedure   Questions for OU!!! Q&A Rules/procedure EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:58 am

Yeah, and while you're at the Cyberlimbs discussion: What can you tell me about a "Force" user, as you brought up above...?
Back to top Go down
Ou!!!
Meat
Meat
Ou!!!

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Questions for OU!!! Q&A Rules/procedure   Questions for OU!!! Q&A Rules/procedure EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:33 am

Gala wrote:
Yeah, and while you're at the Cyberlimbs discussion: What can you tell me about a "Force" user, as you brought up above...?

Did I ever get back to you about the force user?
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions for OU!!! Q&A Rules/procedure   Questions for OU!!! Q&A Rules/procedure EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:46 am

No, and I'm still curious. I don't recall any of the books mentioning a style of magic that behaves in that way. Obviously a Mystic Adept would be something like that, but only a little...
Back to top Go down
Ou!!!
Meat
Meat
Ou!!!

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Questions for OU!!! Q&A Rules/procedure   Questions for OU!!! Q&A Rules/procedure EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:59 pm

I am trying to find the tradition I drew up for a mystic adapt and what powers equal force power, and new spells more like force powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions for OU!!! Q&A Rules/procedure   Questions for OU!!! Q&A Rules/procedure Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions for OU!!! Q&A Rules/procedure
Page 1 of 1