Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time for Secrets SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time for Secrets

Go down 
+4
Digital Doom
wngd_phantom
taniwhaiti
Havick1988
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Havick
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:41 pm

After recieving the Voice Message from a person whom calls himself Watashi, you egin to think that this might just be the oportunity you have been looking for.
Your slightly concerned that you recived a voice message that was specificaly geared toward you, but knowing that this is Seattle and the like of work your in you dont think to much of it, except that your going to up the securety on your comlinks and get a new sin.

you begin to message this Watashi with your acceptance notice but just before you finish it and hit send you hear the all to familiar beep of incoming mail.

<< Begin Encrypted Message >>

Glad to see that you will be showing up, I Look forward to working with you. you can meet me at the Sky Lounge at 16:00 a special room will be set up when you arive just say the term Ala Alba and you will be told where to go

<< End Encrypted Message >>
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Haruki 'Tora' Tokugawa

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:22 am

Osok receives the message. She gears up and heads for the door of her low lifestyle digs. Man, I hope the job pays well coz I kinda sick of this place. She checks her weapons and gear and walks out the back door, climbs over the fence and chucks Demon a bone. She then makes her way out the gate and down the road to her Nissan. Could do with a better vehicle too.

Osok guns the engine and makes her way to the 'meet'.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:16 pm

Osok fires off a quick couple of messages when she arrives at the meet.

To: Juanita

Hey there gurl!

Got anything on a Johnson by the name of Watashi. Got an address <inserts Watashi's PAN address>.

Holla back!

- Osok

To: Mrs Choo

Ni hao mama?

Hen hao xie xie!

Can you please check out a man with a job called Watashi. Address <inserts Watashis PAN address>.

Hear from you soon!

Zai jain!

- Osok

To: Wang

Hey!

Got anything on a Johnson by the name of Watashi. Got an address <inserts Watashi's PAN address>.

Call back!

- Osok

Lets see what this lot turns up for me.
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:35 pm

Osok
all your contacts reply that they have no Knowlede of a Jonson by the name of Watashi, the only thing they can come up with is a little underground info that there is a hacker that went by the same Alias, involved in something to do with someone or something named Athera, whatever that might be and they all reply that when they searched up this pan address there links were blocked and they recieved a message telling them not to try accesing this adress again if they dont fancy having to buy a new link
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:56 pm

Osok parks the Nissan across the road from the Sky Lounge at 15:50. She gets out of the vehicle and walks across the road to the Sky Lounge. She stops at the door and enters the building. If stopped, she will say 'Ala Alba' otherwise she continues on to the bar and informs the barman that she is here to attend a meeting with Watashi in a 'special' room and say 'Ala Alba' to him.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:05 am

Aleksey rolled out of bed just in time to here his comm go off with the message, he of course responded, a good paying run could get him some more materials, possibly put him another month ahead on bills, maybe even get him a date. Making sure to grab his pants as he strapped on his arm slides under his long coat, making sure he put on his chameleon suit before he buttoned his coat up, it was cold in Seattle, and he figured it would eventually rain as he headed out, catching an eye on his unfinished work in the corner of his studeo, "What the hells could it need to finish it?"
oh well, maybe a good run would clear his bellfree, as he hopped on his Mirage and headed to the meeting. making sure to speak the correct words as he walked up to the guard, seeing the cutish girl as he followed her, listening in as she said the same words he was supposed to, figuring they would be on the run together, it would be best to keep an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:34 am

As you both enter the Building you notice it yo be a High Class restraunt with no required dress code, however the majorety of the patrons are wearing formal atire. the Matradee looks up as he hears the door open and quickly glances over you, you quickly feel like hes judging you and you dont feel like you belong here he speaks up " May I Help You?"

Osok

"Ala Alba"
The matradee nods and rings the bell on the Host Stand, Shortl a young Elf Waitress apears and the matradee turn twoard her "Take this Guest to the Rose room"

Aleksey

You see the woman in front of you walk up to the Host stand and hear her Mutter the same Code you were asked to recite, its aparent that you will be working with her now the Matradee looks at you now and repeats his question
"Ala Alba"
again he nods and slightly tilts his head "Jessica will you take this Gentelman with yo uas well"

Both

as you walk into the room you can see that this is obviously one of there more expensive privet Dining areas in the Restraunt, you quickly begin thinking od why would a corp buy out a room like this for the night just to hire some runners. you also notice a large Holo Screen on the far wall obviously something that isnt standard for a room like this but must have been a special request for whatever purposes. also less noticable but still stick out due t othere blandess compared to the rest of the room and small holo projectors in each corne of the room, capable of rendering a VR image in full 3D

a note is placed on elegant looking paper with the Words "Pleas sit down and order whatever you like Jessica will be the one serving you tonight. With anything you require just ask her"
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:53 am

Osok turns and walks out the same way she came in. She gets into her Nissan and drives back to her apartment. She sends a message to Watashi letting him know to contact her next time he has a run for her. Thanking him for the opportunity, she closes down her Commlink.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:50 am

After setting Rocky and Bullwinkle on 'van security', Tick Tock sets his Roto Drone Aerial into flight and monitors her via his AR. He slips on his goggles, re-lights his cigar and makes his way across the road to the meet. He stumbles over the 'get in free' password and arriving in the 'special' room, he sits in a chair and relaxes. Upon hearing that he may order what he wants, he promptly orders Sake for everyone but motions for her to place the drinks on a table in front of him. He smiles and laughs a little upon seeing the well-trained ork standing in the room with him. After taking a long drag on the cigar, he begins to blow circles and rings into the air.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:52 pm

Aleksey follows the two girls into the special dining room, thinking it offly swank just for a couple of runners, but thinking not much more of it, if the corps want to blow there money, its there choice, simply ordering a Gin and Tonic, with nothing particular in anything else, he never was really hungry before a run. Waiting silently for the meeting to start as she noticed the other person in the room, shifting his commlink to hidden, but still on, he could never quite figure out when he was going to get a run, and he could use a new piece of marble. Humming quietly as he waited patiently, although saying a brief note of introduction, "hi folks my name is Aleksay I take it we all got a memo to be here in a few minutes?"
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:10 pm

Tick Tock turns in his chair and says, "Skraa! Names Taima! First name isn't 'Old' either!"
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:23 pm

A Time for Secrets Watash10
as you all sit down begining to introduce yourselvs the Holo screen lights up and an image apears. at the same time someone apears to have just ealked in, he walks to the head of the table and sits down ((roll a perception test))

"Good Evening my name is Watashi" he speaks in a sensual voice with just a touch of an english acsent "I have Called you all here today becuae i have a job tha trequires youe skills, and this isnt something that i can do on my own" he glances around the room. "this job if even a bit of my information is correct is verry lucrative, im speaking of lots of zeroes tagged to the price of this job if it can be completed timely and with minimal damage"
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:41 pm

Tick Tock rolls Perception + Intuition = (2 + 5 = 7 Dice)
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:41 pm

The member 'taniwhaiti' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D6' : 2, 1, 1, 4, 5, 6, 2
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:47 pm

Tick Tock
you notice this person in front of you is by all definitions the escence of perfect. his height and frame are proportinate and his body looks like a master sculptor chiseled him out. he seems to have a preferance for red roses, quite posibly because of his hair color. if it wasnt because he was right in front of you you would have a very dificult time believing he wasnt an Elf, his demenor seems to strike you aas that hes a Lady Killer

Last edited by Havick1988 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:48 pm

Tick Tock says, "Hiya, pointy! So, whats the deal?"
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:20 pm

Aleksey
you notice the same thing as Tick Tock but you think hes an Elf because of he looks to perfect to be human

Both
"The first order of buisness is this, I was contacted by a Mr.Js about some posible problems for him in Evo Corp, he asked me to see what i could retrive for him from there, however i need to get in there to begin doing work there not connected to an external matrix nor do they allow you to bring in your comlinks. ill keave it up to you to figure out how to get in there and plant this datachip ito there main server so that i can get acces into it. It souldnt be to dificult but this is the shadows it never goes quite according to how we want it to go."

the screen behind Watashi begis to change and shows a picture of the Evo Corp main office, in the midle of the room a holo image apears showing some blue prints of posibly the evo building

"These are the prints i was able to retrieve for you, i cant garuntee how acurate they are but they should suffice for some idea. ill leave it up to you on how your going to make use of them if you so choose"

Your comlinks beep with the notification that you are recieving data

Last edited by Havick1988 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:26 pm

"Sounds like fun Mr Watashi, So if i'm to understand you correctly, we are breaking into a corp. and installing a datachip, then we exfiltrate ourselves, Even if your data is remotely correct, it is still pretty useful, Sounds like fun, we just need to know some more specifics, like if we are on some sort of timetable, or if we have time to take our time, collect mroe information, and such?" Looking at the elf who seemed to be just a little too full of himself, although with his looks he probably deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:08 pm

((just incase you were waiting to get some responce before checking back))
Havick1988 wrote:
Aleksey
you notice the same thing as Tick Tock but you think hes an Elf because of he looks to perfect to be human

Both
"The first order of buisness is this, I was contacted by a Mr.Js about some posible problems for him in Evo Corp, he asked me to see what i could retrive for him from there, however i need to get in there to begin doing work there not connected to an external matrix nor do they allow you to bring in your comlinks. ill keave it up to you to figure out how to get in there and plant this datachip ito there main server so that i can get acces into it. It souldnt be to dificult but this is the shadows it never goes quite according to how we want it to go."

the screen behind Watashi begis to change and shows a picture of the Evo Corp main office, in the midle of the room a holo image apears showing some blue prints of posibly the evo building

"These are the prints i was able to retrieve for you, i cant garuntee how acurate they are but they should suffice for some idea. ill leave it up to you on how your going to make use of them if you so choose"

Your comlinks beep with the notification that you are recieving data
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:29 pm

Tick Tock clears his throat and sits up in his chair.

He raises an eyebrow and says, "OK, so this is really a datasteal reversed so a dataplant. Wow, there goes my hair dyeing. Is this like a support group for Metahumans or something? We got me, a halfer, him, an ork and you a dandelion eater of sorts. Ha!"

While talking, Tick Tock sends a few messages:

To: Eddie

Hey Booger!

Got anything on Evo Corp. and anything about movements, shipping, problems etc. ooooh and a blueprint map overlay for my link would be awesome.

Call back!

- TT

To: Karl

Hey Peck!

Got anything on Evo Corp. and anything about movements, shipping, problems etc. ooooh and a blueprint map overlay for my link would be awesome.

Call back!

- TT

Hmmm! If anyone has anything it will be those two cronies. Tick Tock awaits a response. He touches the drone overlay just to see what its picked up outside from above.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:05 am

Fechín was finishing a little job when his commlink flashed. He had a few moments before his pigeon was due, so he flipped it open. A grin grew on his face as he listened to the message.

Another job! maybe this one will pay enough for me to get ahead on my bills. I'm sick of doing shyte to pay people back.

As he started to reply and got interrupted by Watashi's second message.

Ooh, almost missed my mark!

Fechín, quickly thumbed a reply to Watashi

<< Begin Message >>
To: Watashi

Sorry, Ome, but I'll be a little late. I've got something I have to take care of first.

<< End Message >>

Now... to work...
Fechín got to the meet as fast as he could. Having his contacts come up with nothing on this Watashi guy was a bit odd. But it also intrigued him.

He slipped quietly into the room as the dwarf started talking. When he had finished, Fechín spoke up.

"Sorry to be late, traffic is terrible this time of the day. Didn't miss much did I?"

(Disguise, Edit prog + Disguise + Latex Mask = 6)
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Sex: M

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:05 am

The member 'Wreck' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D6' : 5, 6, 3, 4, 1, 1
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:06 am

(Test :2)

A human with tan skin stands near the door in a business suit.
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:02 am

Fechin
as you enter make a perception test

"Glad to see that you could make it, that leavs only one more to join us. im sure he will be here shortly"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Time for Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time for Secrets
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next