Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time for Secrets - Page 3 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time for Secrets

Go down 
+4
Digital Doom
wngd_phantom
taniwhaiti
Havick1988
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Dex
Race: Human
Sex: M

A Time for Secrets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:24 pm

After receiving the message on his commlink Deadeye packs his Ares Predator and puts on his urban explorer jump suit. He looks at his Doberman drone called Billy and says "stay, good boy"

He then takes a bus to the Sky lounge

another day another Nuyen

Dead-eye a.k.a bob walks into the sky lounge with a serious look on his face he goes up to the reception area and says nothing but:

"Ala Alba"

Last edited by Jimb011 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Havick
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:54 pm

Bob
your shown to the room wiht the others and you see what thy say on entry an 3d floorplan is still displayed in the center of the room. Make your perception test

((Hak, as your the only one who knows that Watashi is a Hologram, you can either assume that everyone else in the room knows or bring it up at some point, your discretion.. Also as a final note this game is now a Locked game. i will not be acceptin new runners at this time))
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: ATFS   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:16 pm

Perception
Monocle
+Low Light Vision
+Image Link
+Flare Compensation
+Ultrasound Vision
+Vision Enhancement (Rating 3) + 3 perception roll
+Vision Magnification

Powers
+2 Perception (OOC: have to edit character made an error cannot have more enhanced perception then intuition)
Improved sense: Thermal Vision

Total Perception 2 (powers) + 2(perception skill) + 3 (monocle) + 2(Intuition) = 9 Dice
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1900240/
Die roll for Deadeye

Rolled on: 2009-01-16 13:14:40.020689
1d6 → [4] = (4)
1d6 → [3] = (3)
1d6 → [6] = (6)
1d6 → [1] = (1)
1d6 → [2] = (2)
1d6 → [1] = (1)
1d6 → [6] = (6)
1d6 → [2] = (2)
1d6 → [2] = (2)
Back to top Go down
chinasword87

chinasword87

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Hak Long

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:37 pm

Hak notices, through his assensing that one of the figures in the room that he is shown into is not quite a present being. He keeps a mental note of this and keep his thoughts of this matter to himself, for now. He looks around the room, scanning the faces of the others that are seated around the table. Upon noticing an all too familiar face in the assembly, Hak points directly at the Caucasian and abruptly exclaims "What the hell are you doing here??!!"
Back to top Go down
ne087x

ne087x

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Hoshi Ishimaru

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:38 pm

A rather evil grin spread across Hoshi's face. "Never thought I'd see you here, of all places. I thought you were still in Ching chong nip nong nong land or something."
Back to top Go down
chinasword87

chinasword87

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:00 pm

That's Hong Kong, Star-boy. Anyways, <turning to the rest of the people in the room> I'm Hak Long, I specialize in close range combat situations and that all anyone needs to know about me, for now. Now that that brief introduction of myself is over, <settles into a chair, closest to the door he came in> what are we looking at <points to the display in the center of the table> here? And what kind of job does our unique host have for us this evening, if you guys don't mind me asking, that is.

Last edited by chinasword87 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:29 am

((hak bcause i missed it, and you have assensing without astral sight im going to tell you to add astral sight. just found the page in the core book explaining assencing. mised that te first few times i went through it))

"whats going to hapen Hak is that i need you and this group of people to infiltrate Evo Corp and place a file into there mainframe, in essence a dataplant. and then get out as quietly as you can. you wil be paid 10,000 up front and 20,000 upon completion
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: A Time for secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:24 am

Bob takes an empty seat and introduces himself:

"Well since everyone is introducing themselves I should as well. You can call me Dead-eye but I'm known to everyone else as Bob so either one is fine. I specialize in sharpshooting as a sniper and drone Surveillance."

Then he adds

"What Kind of Collateral Damage will be allowed on this data plant uh...Mr. Johnson?"

(OOC do I notice if the image is real or not?)
Back to top Go down
ne087x

ne087x

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:42 pm

"30,000 total? Well, that's not too bad, but come on now, I'm sure if you can afford that much, and seeing as the job description IS a bit shady, you could offer what I like to call, 'insurance'. Lets make it 12,500 up front, and 27,500 upon completion?"

(Charisma 5 + Negotiation 4 + First Impression 2)
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:42 pm

The member 'ne087x' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D6' : 1, 5, 5, 3, 1, 5, 4, 1, 1, 2, 6
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Haruki 'Tora' Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:41 pm

Check out the avatar guys! Thats Tick Tock for ya! Cool huh?
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:43 am

Aleksey shifted uneasily in his seat, waiting for a response to see exactly how carefully they would have to get in. "Well, if thats all, than i guess we should be underway, why don't our resident techies see if there is any incoming deliveries to the building, that would be a good way to sneak in."
Back to top Go down
chinasword87

chinasword87

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:04 am

(OOC: character sheet modified to include Astral Perception; apologize for missing that point in original creation.)

"Hmm. Thirty grand, huh? On the spot here, the sum that you present is rather desirable and hard to argue with."

"However, with a payment of that caliber, I get the tingling suspicion that there's something you either aren't telling us in depth enough, somthing you don't want us to know (and hope we don't discover it for ourselves), or there's a vital piece of information, regarding this job you've presented us with, that you don't know about Evo Corp and, in actuality, you want us to accidently stumble upon it during our operation. Something that could potentially life-threatening, if not positively fatal. The last is the one that has me, and possibly a few otheres in this room, most concerned about. Unfortunately, on my part, I'm in a bit of a desparate situation back home, and the money sounds nice. Personally, I'd have to stand with Stay-boy's proposal here, seeing how it's the most appealing plan currently. But if you can, say, provide a few more bits of 'enlightenment' for us; you know, just out of your own kindness pocket, we may be able to execute this operation here with a little bit more tact. Because, reading through the description here, I'm assuming your ideal plan of execution is that we get in quietly, do what we need to do, plant your data-whatever into wherever, and leave even more quietly then how we came in. No noise, no trouble, no havoc. Usually, that not my typical preference my my work site, but with proper information, I may be able to adjust my way that I go about things."

(OOC: if I need to make any rolls to follow with this passage, just state them out.
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Watashi nods "i will give you 40,000 but i will give you half now, with that in mind you may finish this job up anytime within this week. i will know when you completed the mission and i will contact you after you get out" with that Watashi walks out the door and apears to have turned a corrner into the restraunt

Last edited by Havick1988 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:49 pm

Aleksey would nod as their employer left the room, "Okay so we have two options, we blast our way in, or sneak our way in, either way we are probably going to have to shoot someone, or something, but for now we need to collect basic information."
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Haruki 'Tora' Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:56 pm

"Maybe it's just me but I prefer 'Sneaky'. I know they are expecting us but at the same time, I would rather not have my other face shot off just yet!" says Tick Tock.
Back to top Go down
ne087x

ne087x

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:31 pm

"I agree with the sneaky one. If we can get in with as little notice as possible, then we may have a better chance of reducing colateral damage not only to the building, but to ourselves. Since they are expecting us, the best thing we can do is try to disguise ourselves as employees. Or maintanance..."
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:01 am

"I'm in full agreement with Hoshi. Gaining entry as some sort of staff is the best option. To do that, we'll need to set up 24hr. surveillance for a few days. Profile potential targets and watch for when people come and go. When does security relax? When is it most active?

I'll see if I can get my hands on a personnel list. Activities, habits, etc. The earlier I have faces, the better the data I can get. I believe some of you mentioned that you had drones? Can you put them in place to watch the facility, very discreetly?"

<< Begin Message >>
To: Mynx

Can you get me an employee roster for the facility I asked you to check out earlier? Maintenance, Drones, Tech-geeks, the kinds of people that no one notices. Thanks dear.

<< End Message >>
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:42 am

Fechin

you contact replys relatively quickly with the info you were looking forr, it seems she jumped the gun and was geting the info before you asked mostlikely figuring you were going to want it as well. the info she gets you is:

Brenner, Jeffery – electrical maintenance
Fujita, Hiroshi – electrical maintenance manager
Longshadow, Felix – Electrician
Fujita, Ayame – Medical Personnel
Fujita, Hanishiko – Spider
Fujita, Riko – Spider
Hefmeister, Wagner – Accountant
Hitler, Hanz – Security Lead

<pics included>

shift times are all second and third shifts, the third shift people are

Jeffery, Riko and Wagner, however Hanz dosnt seem to have a set scheduel nor does Hanishiko

it also shows you that Hiroshi has requested vacation time off starting on thursday with his Family, Riko is not set to be working till the following monday and Ayame seems to be out sick for some time
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: A time for secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:04 pm

Bob says with a grin:
"Sneaky way in sounds fine with me. I have some drones. A medium flier for surveillance and a medium Ground unit to use as a remote sniper other then my own. Ill send you their specs. In fact I could setup surveillance on the facility if I knew where it was. oh by the way does anyone have a vehicle, preferably a van to transport a done in until the end of this mission? "

<<Begin Encrypted Transmission>>
To: Team
To show my surveillance capabilities and to show what I can contribute to this run I have listed the specs for my drones. Please note that I also have some gear that can provide other capabilities that could be combined with these drones.

Customized GM-Nissan Doberman (Medium) "Billy": Armed with Walter MA-2100 + Smart platform attached to back (Bob's own modification)
Maneuver (Vehicle Type) Autosoft (Rating 3)
Targeting (Weapon) Autosoft (Rating 3)

Note: Billy's abilities are probably a little off since his model is not normally used to carry a sniper rifle and I only use him for a secondary sniper position instead of his normal usage

MCT-Nissan Roto-drone (Medium) Thorton
+ Atmosphere Sensor (Rating 3)
+ Camera
+ Cyberware Scanner (Rating 3)
+ Directional Microphone
Maneuver (Vehicle Type) Autosoft (Rating 3)

Handling Accel Speed Pilot Body Armor Sensor

Billy: 0 (3) 10/25 75 3 3 6 3
Thorton: 0 (3) 10/25 100 3 3 2 3

Raise your hand if you have any questions.

<<End Transmission>>

Bob Thinks to himself

Hahahaha Showoff

(OOC If there are any mistakes please point them out)
Back to top Go down
ne087x

ne087x

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:58 pm

"I'll see if I can get us at least a reference for a resume or something."

<<Begin Encrypted Transmission>>
To: Jason Rights

Well, Jason guess what? Looks like I need your help yet again. It seems we have a rather delicate job offer here, and I need you to help us infiltrate EvoCorp. I know, you have nothing to do with them, so I'm not asking for the usual info or insider stuff. I need you to reference one or more of my teammates for when they apply for a job there. You are pretty high up on the chain of command in business, so I figured you were right for the job. If you help me with this, I'll buy you a drink or few. Or hell, if all goes well, I might even pay you a share.

Well, talk to you later. I just got another message here, so I gotta go.

Your good pal, Hoshi.
<<End Encrypted Transmission>>

Hoshi reads the message from Bob and smirks.
Showoff.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:08 pm

Fechín forwards the message he got from Mynx to the rest of the team.

"This looks like a good place to start."

<< Begin Message >>
To: Team

Forward--->

Brenner, Jeffery – electrical maintenance
Fujita, Hiroshi – electrical maintenance manager
Longshadow, Felix – Electrician
Fujita, Ayame – Medical Personnel
Fujita, Hanishiko – Spider
Fujita, Riko – Spider
Hefmeister, Wagner – Accountant
Hitler, Hanz – Security Lead

<pics included>

shift times are all second and third shifts, the third shift people are

Jeffery, Riko and Wagner, however Hanz dosnt seem to have a set scheduel nor does Hanishiko

it also shows you that Hiroshi has requested vacation time off starting on thursday with his Family, Riko is not set to be working till the following monday and Ayame seems to be out sick for some time

<< End Message >>
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:17 pm

"Fujita, Hiroshi is an electrical maintenance manager, Fujita, Riko is one of their Spiders, and Fujita, Ayame is Medical Personnel. They are all good potential targets. They aren't likely to be in the office, and unless someone is watching closely, the logins should go mostly un-noticed. Potential problem with these are that Ayame is a woman and Riko's boss doesn't work on a schedule and likes to come and go as he will.

Hiroshi is away on vacation, so we may not be able to get access to his passkey and codes. But, we should check just in case. Ayame is home sick, so we can get to her at almost any time. Riko isn't actually set to start work until next week, which is too late for us, but he may already have access to the system. I'll see what I can dig up on them."
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:28 pm

Fechín fires off another email

<< Begin Message >>
To: Mynx

You always know exactly what I need even before I do, dear. Can you do a little digging into a couple of these for me?

Can you see if you can get me all the bio-data you can on these three people? Palm prints, facial data, etc.

1:Fujita, Hiroshi: Look into his personal files, I want to know how old his grandma was when she died, who he plays pocker with, etc. Maybe he's even dumb enough to have electronic copies of his keycodes... I can dream can't I?

2: Fujita, Ayame: Find out what she's sick with, raid her personal files for all the info you can find on her, I don't care how dirty it is, I want to know... What can I say, I'm a voyeur.

3:Fujita, Riko: Check into him carefully. He's a spider, and you never know what sort of devious things they get up to. I don't want you getting trapped in his web, dear. Find out if he has access to the facility yet. What sort of clearance he might have. Also, if his boss were to call in sick suddenly, would they call him to cover even though he's not scheduled to work yet?

That's it for now, Love. Let me know what you find.

<< End Message >>
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:33 pm

Ah, if we have to gain employment, we'll need IDs...

<< Begin Message >>
To: Freddy

It's been a long time friend. I've got a possible request. I may need a couple of new faces this week. How fast could you make that happen? And what's the damage going to be?

<< End Message >>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time for Secrets
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next