Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeKURO TENSHI SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

KURO TENSHI

Go down 
+5
Havick1988
thrakir
wngd_phantom
Jimb011
taniwhaiti
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Haruki 'Tora' Tokugawa
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:11 pm

The glow of black lights and colored neon gently bathes the neo-mystic decor of Club Chlaroscuro. Electroslam blasts from large floor speakers; large posters on the walls advertise a rocker called Kuro Tenshi, but he doesn't seem to be onstage.
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Dex
Race: Human
Sex: M

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Kuro   KURO TENSHI EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:09 pm

Zenith is sitting in club Chlaroscuro. He gazes into the neon lights in contemplation through his Cyber-eyes. He listens to the rhythms and blasting of Electro-Slam. The mystic decor and the music gives him a sense of balance and yet, at the same time, he feels that he would kill for a soy-cafe.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:05 pm

Looking through her sniper scope from a nearby rooftop, Allanh would lok down at all the people that strode by Club Chlaroscuro, Genavieve said it was good but she couldn't be sure quite yet. Whispering into the commlink as she dialed home. "G, are you sure this place is safe, i'm seeing some real unsavory types in there?" A few moments later a second voice came through her ear piece "Of course it's not safe, but you should be fine, now get that boney trog of yours in there so we can get some business going." With a deep sigh, Allanah knew Genevieve was right. "Ten-four sis, i'll check back in..." Checks her watch "...in about 20 minutes, over and out." Setting her rifle down as she packed it into the guitar case, no guitar was actually in it, but it passed well enough, she set it inside the holding clips alongside her shotgun. and through the whole pack over back.

Casting gecko crawl - The Gecko Crawl spell allows the subject to walk along vertical or overhead surfaces at a movement rate equal to Force x hits in meters per turn.

force 4
Magic 5 + spellcasting 5 = 5 hits

movement = 20 meters per turn

drain
force/2 -1 = 1

logic 4 + willpower 5 = 5 hits, negates drain

Casting her Gecko crawl spell, she felt her feet become sticky as she stepped over the ledge and began her walk down the side of the building, she made sure not to attract any attention by avoiding walking over windows. She used the brief walk down to braid her long fiery red hair as it swung loosly in front of her.

Once she reached the bottom a few memories came back to her as she continued her walk across the street, of first learning to cast spells from a talismonger that Genevieve had found, trying to walk against the walls and falling down before the first step, she shook her head of the memory and headed into the club. She sat down in an empty booth and ordered her favorite cup of coffee, two sugars and no cream. Waiting had always made her nervous, but she was told to wait for a message here.

She felt a few eyes start to move over her slight body, an annoying feeling, but she would trust in herself not to let things get out of control.

Last edited by wngd_phantom on Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
thrakir

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-22

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:28 pm

Though it has been a couple of weeks since the big Troll made his way into the city proper, the city is still mostly an alien place to him. Oversized hands fill the pockets of a pair of ragged jeans that have obviously seen better days. Over his shoulder is a large duffel which he bears easily. About his neck is a necklace of large, slightly-yellowed fangs, obviously from some beast. On his face is an impassive expression that belies the slight bit of nervousness he feels. His horns curl back over a mess of black, uncut hair.

He walks unhurriedly, but with purpose, each long stride measured. Club Chiaroscuro looms in the distance before him, the booming sounds of music reaching his ears. Marcello told him that this might be his big break, his gateway into the world of the shadows, the first step on his bloody path. Absently, he thanks Marcello quietly, not seeming to mind the dreariness that seems to permeate the air.

Finally, though, he comes to the door and makes his way inside. Nothing he has ever experienced could have prepared him for the sensual assault. He freezes a moment like a deer caught in headlights. The neo-mystic designs, though, catch his attention and he wonders at them, wondering if he has seen such a thing before. He fingers his fang-necklace as he finds a table to himself - a rare commodity in such a place as this, he learns - and looks all around him.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:59 pm

Please ignore the post by wngd_phantom for now! There are a few things that must be sorted out first!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Havick

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:25 am

Havick walked into the building checkinghis comlink to make sure he had the right address, he scaned the room memorising everyting around him

((will make a perceptikntest when i have a little more time than i have right now))
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:11 pm

Please ignore the post by havick1988 for now! There are a few things that must be sorted out first!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:14 pm

Looking through her sniper scope from a nearby rooftop, Allanh would lok down at all the people that strode by Club Chlaroscuro, Genavieve said it was good but she couldn't be sure quite yet. Whispering into the commlink as she dialed home. "G, are you sure this place is safe, i'm seeing some real unsavory types in there?" A few moments later a second voice came through her ear piece "Of course it's not safe, but you should be fine, now get that boney trog of yours in there so we can get some business going." With a deep sigh, Allanah knew Genevieve was right. "Ten-four sis, i'll check back in..." Checks her watch "...in about 20 minutes, over and out." Setting her rifle down as she packed it into the guitar case, no guitar was actually in it, but it passed well enough, she set it inside the holding clips alongside her shotgun. and through the whole pack over back.

Casting gecko crawl - The Gecko Crawl spell allows the subject to walk along vertical or overhead surfaces at a movement rate equal to Force x hits in meters per turn.

force 4
Magic 5 + spellcasting 5 = 5 hits

movement = 20 meters per turn

drain
force/2 -1 = 1

logic 4 + willpower 5 = 5 hits, negates drain

Casting her Gecko crawl spell, she felt her feet become sticky as she stepped over the ledge and began her walk down the side of the building, she made sure not to attract any attention by avoiding walking over windows. She used the brief walk down to braid her long fiery red hair as it swung loosly in front of her.
Allanah would look down and stop as she saw the crowd gathering before her, forgetting that people in the 2070's still weren't used to seeing odd stuff like this happening all the time. Thinking quickly while she sustained her Gecko spell she would also use an improved invisibilty spell to try to discourage any on lookers.

improved invisibilty
force 4:
Magic 5 + spellcasting 5 - 2 using another spell = 8 = 4 hits

(since force applies as well, thats an 8 the people have to perceive to be able to see me.)

Drain = 3
willpower 5 + logic 4 = 9 = 7 hits, drain negated

While she hoped that no one would see her once she got to the bottom, Allanah walks over and into a darkened alleyway, making sure that no one could see her, she mentally cancelled her spells before she turned the corner back onto the street and eventually into the club. A few memories came back to her as she continued her walk, of first learning to cast spells from a talismonger that Genevieve had found, trying to walk against the walls and falling down flat on her trog before the first step, she shook her head of the memory and headed into the club. She sat down in an empty booth and ordered her favorite cup of coffee, two sugars and no cream. Waiting had always made her nervous, but she was told to wait for a message here.

Last edited by wngd_phantom on Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thrakir

Registration date : 2009-01-22

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:40 am

For the moment, curiosity overcomes nervousness and he looks about him to see what sort of people frequented such a place. The diversity of the clientele astonishes him; he hasn't seen so many different types of people, let alone different people, in one place before. Careful not to let such astonishment show on his face, he coolly orders for himself a pitcher of water.

One of the rookie Troll's virtues happens to be patience, and here he demonstrates it, waiting quite patiently on the message he is to receive. He drinks directly from the pitcher as though it were a mug.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:24 pm

So far, all you guys have done is come into the venue and sit and watch. Take some action ...

Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Kuro Tenshi   KURO TENSHI EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:03 pm

Zenith Scans the crowd for persons of interest, possible threats, possible wanted threats, possible threats with interest...well you get the idea.

Intuition only (no skill in perception)
Die roll for Zenith
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1919330/
Rolled on: 2009-01-30 15:56:59.124699

1d6 → [2] = (2)
1d6 → [1] = (1)
1d6 → [6] = (6)
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:39 pm

--
to: Genevieve

Sis, can you pull up a picture of our benefactor Fujin Koori for me, so at least i know what i'm looking for, thanks.
--

Taking the last sip from her coffee, Allanah once again did a quick search of the room for anyone familiar, any thing given away at all. Even going so far as to push her vision into the astral, which sometimes gave her headaches to try to read any auras.

perception = 3
assensing = 3

Seeing the waitress come by to pick up the empty cup, Allanah would stop her and ask if she knew where she could find someone named Fujin Koori. The waiting starting to great against her nerves.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:10 pm

Looking around the club, you all see light and shadows are the themes of Club Chiaroscuro. Patches of darkness flit across the room, chased by oddly shaped beams of light. Colored lamps flash from the ceiling, creating multi-hued shadows on the ground. The tables, chairs, and the bar itself are trimmed in a deep, luminescent violet, triggered by black lights in the floor. Well-dressed patrons drink at the tables, others spin wildly across the mirrored dance floor.

Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:31 pm

Is this a club or an acid trip. She would think quietly to herself as she took the surround auras in stride, the usual magic users were around. Although the occasional spirit still gave her the creeps, she would thank the waitress for the drink and walk up to the bar, calmly getting the bartenders attention, Allanah would ask him if she could see Fujin-Koori that she received a message, and it noted that it was urgent.
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Kuro Tenshi   KURO TENSHI EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:45 pm

Zenith checks his messages, its not that he was bored, in fact he would be enjoying himself completely if he had a soy cafe. It was the fact was he was almost broke. Diving into the shadows for some poor Johnson was his job. And Muscle or fire power was always needed in the shadows. Especially if the Johnson says the Job was going to be easy.

And lets face it, it was a shame that all the hardware he was made of and carrying was just sitting there going to waste.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:11 pm

You all notice a plain looking woman walk up to the bar and talk to the barman. You would not have noticed her in any other situation but with the adrenaline running and the taste of credit, you notice a couple of people point at her and whisper as she walks past. This is what attracts your attention.

Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Kuro Tenshi   KURO TENSHI EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:27 pm

woh power chica in the house. Frag the messages this could be something

Zenith keeps an cyber eye on her.
Back to top Go down
omarc55

Registration date : 2009-01-18

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:44 am

[i]Hmm, might be the fixer I'm suppose to meet.

Baracuda walks up to the bar and ask the barman. "Yo, my man, I'm looking for somebody. Goes by the name of Fujin-Koori. Know where I can meet here?"
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:17 pm

(OOC: You are all beginning to get the idea. If you do not act then the run kinda winds down. It is when you act that the run is moved along.)

A word to the bartender gets you where you want to go. Fujin-Koori meets you in a small back room, where you squeeze yourselves in among the wires, pipes, and guts of the building. This is one savage-looking little woman, with a tangle of black hair and dark, flashing eyes. Her sharp voice reveals her anger, and her whole presence shouts danger.

"You ever hear of Kuro Tenshi? Maybe not. He was a street rocker, with a pretty hot career. If he'd played the recording game, he'd have been a nova. Well, anyway, I was ... close with Tenshi. You scan?"

"Two weeks ago, I find out the hard way that Tenshi geeked himself. Guess he used a match and chem-gas, 'cause Lone Star pulled his roasted remains out of some BTL joint called Heaven. That's in Lowell, down in Everett. The coroner called it suicide and chalked it up a bad chip."

"Tenshi's ashes weren't even cold when word hit the street. Turns out some slag calling herself Aoiroown's all Tenshi's music - she's flashing around a signed and validated will giving her full title to all his songs. Her studio, X, already released a Kuro Tenshi album that's sitting at the top of the local charts."

"It doesn't scan. Tenshi always refused to record his songs - drek, he wouldn't even play the big clubs, claimed it was some kind of artistic thing. So I work like a fraggin' slave to pay his rent and now this joygirl Aoiro is making a slotting fortune off him."

"If Tenshi's songs belong to anyone, they belong to me. You get them for me, and I'll pay you one hundred grand."

"If Aoiro geeked Tenshi and you can prove it, the will is hosed and you'll get your nuyen. If you can't do that, I'm sure you can somehow encourage the chica to give up the songs, you scan? I'll leave the details to you."

Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:40 pm

Allanah made sure the microphone was turned on and recorded the story from the Ms. Johnson. Nodding in agreement, she listened intently and jotted down the important notes mentally and on her commlink:

--
To: Genevieve
attached: notes on conversation, and recorded conversation from the johnson.

G, follow the notes, you know the drill, call in 20, Allanah.

1. search all info on Kuro Tenshi, including possible music rights, bio, etc.
2. Search for Aoiro, supposedly his joygirl, get me an address and bio.
3. Search for our johnson here, get me any and all info on her.
4. see if you can dig up any info on the contract this girl is supposed to have.

Thanks, and i'll be bringing home pizza tonight, send me what you want on it.
--

Allanah shifts unconfortably as she figures out what to say. "From what i can tell you want us to dig around find a loophole in this supposed contract of hers, or convice her just to give you the rights to his music, by any means neccesary, all for a hundred grand, is that apiece or individual?
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Kuro Tenshi   KURO TENSHI EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 6:32 pm

Zenith follows the would-be Johnson to the back and tries to listen in. (OOC if he didnt hear anything tell me) He couldn't understand much since he only spoke Spanish a small amount of Street talk and japanese but he managed to get the words: Kuro Tenshi, Nuyen, Geeked, Fraggin slave, hosed, songs, chica and scan and Heaven joint in Lowell.

This is going to be tough I'm going to need at least a face on this one.

Last edited by Jimb011 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : was-is)
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:19 pm

Turning to face Allanah, Fujin-Koori says, "That's exactly what I want you to do. Those songs are mine. You will be paid one hundred thousand nuyen in total, for the team's efforts."

"That's more than 20 000 a piece at the moment!" she says as she looks around the room at the numbers in the team.

Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Kuro Tenshi   KURO TENSHI EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:28 pm

Zenith can only make the ok sign with his hands and says

"O.K. Chummer" and smiles at the thought of 20,000 Nuyen. "You got muscle and Firepower now."
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:00 pm

"I can deal with 20,000 a piece. I'm assuming we don't have much in the way of a time limit, but just for expedients sake, lets get the introductions out of the way, Shall we? My name is Allanah, I specialize in long distance work, either through rifles or magic, i'm also a fair hand at getting into places that aren't exactly people friendly."

--
To: Genevieve

Thanks for the information Sis, and no way in hell am i getting pineapple on a pizza, but then again i'm feeling fruity today so i'm game to. Any odd chance you can get me a translator program for spanish.

--

Directing her next question to the Johnson. "Is their anything else we should know right off hand before we get to work?"
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:11 pm

Fujin-Koori smiles at Allanah and says, "Good try honey but no brownie points here! I didn't offer you 20 000 a piece! I offered you 100 000 for the whole team. If that equates to 20 000 a piece then that's great but no more than 100 000 for the team - got it now?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KURO TENSHI Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI Empty

Back to top Go down

KURO TENSHI
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next