Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeKURO TENSHI - Page 3 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

KURO TENSHI

Go down 
+5
Havick1988
thrakir
wngd_phantom
Jimb011
taniwhaiti
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Dex
Race: Human
Sex: M

KURO TENSHI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Kuro tenshi   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Zenith looks at the secretary in a frown
"Man, chica, k where going. Lets jet gang"
Zenith begins to turn around and head towards the door.

<Begin Encoded Message>
<<Begin Spanish translation>>
To: Team
Subject: Icy

Ok, a bit to...high strung here I might just skip to plan D: which involves smash, grab, kidnap and run. what do you all think?
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:32 am

sends the boys a message

--
to: team

ARE YOU PSYCHOTIC. we planned on info gathering only, not going and trying to kill the only source of information we have. Quick idea though, apologize to the secretary, make the apointment, and see if you can't find me her room number. In the mean time I can try to get that suit to help us, just give me a second.
--

ditches the invisibilty spell for a bit while she sights in on the secretary in the lobby, locking her eyes onto the assistants through the rifles scope.

force 5 control thoughts
magic 5 + spellcasting 5 = 5 hits

drain 4
willpower 5 + logic 4 = 4
drain resisted

having casting and sustaining her control thoughts spell she would send the mental message to the Lady to offer up any help she could, up to and including cancelling someone elses apointment to let her group in as soon as humanly possible.
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: Kuro Tenshi   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:35 pm

Zenith turns around and approaches the secretary
"Alright, Chica I'll bite. you said next friday? I apologize for the drek. Ill make that appointment to see the big boss k?
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:05 pm

At about this time, a new face walks into the club. And, well, he's not exactly the most inconspicuous guy around. An elf male standing about 5'10" tall, he's dressed all in black, for one thing. His clothes aren't expensive, but he at least puts the time in to keep them looking respectable. A simple black T-shirt and slacks, with some black athletic shoes makes up the basics. Over that he wears a long black lined coat. A stylish pair of glasses covers his eyes, and a fedora rests low over his brow.

A relative newcomer to the Seattle shadows, this man is known as Iceblade. Don't make fun of the name. Last guy to make that mistake was found in several pieces all over the city. Name comes from his using ice magic along with a katana to do some real nasty things to people. Next to nothing on him, other than the fact that he's rumored to be recently removed from Tir Tairngir.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Haruki 'Tora' Tokugawa
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:18 pm

The receptionist gets a funny sort of look on her face. She picks up the phone and sets up an appointment with Aoiro this afternoon at 4:00pm.

Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:26 pm

With the soft connection to the secretaries mind established and the deed done, Allanah would relax just a little but for safeties sake keeps the spell going till the rest of the team leaves.

--

Seams like ive made her a bit more agreeable, but seal the deal before you leave. I'll keep overwatch till you guys exit the building. Have fun.
--
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: Kuro tenshi   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 9:16 am

Zenith starts to Exits the building, wondering if that could have gone better.
Then adds another message to his com-mlink.

<begin Encoded Message>
<<begin Spanish Translation>>
To: team
Subject: objective

Ok, this is good. We can corner the target once we meet with her and we can all go in at once...well with someone outside of course providing backup. And I wasn't going to geek the target! I mean come on I was just going to walk in and ask politely for the objective then maybe kidnap the target if I got a negative response. You have to admit that is a wiz plan.

...Woh some suit just walked in. Could be trouble. gtg Smile Smile Smile

<end transmission>

With that, Zenith ends the transmission and meets eyes with the newcomer as he passes him then walks out of the building.
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:22 am

The man looks over to Zenith in passing, but continues on to the front desk. Iceblade had heard about the woman who got the crazy luck of getting some dead singer's songs, or whatever. Didn't care much about that. But what he did care about was that something like that was likely worth a pretty penny.

Walking up to the front desk, Iceblade nods to the receptionist, and says, "Hello, I represent a private firm looking for new talent for our latest commercial, and your firm came recommended to us for vocalists. Would it be possible for me to get a few minutes of one of your representative's time?"

<OOC> Rolling Etiquette (Corporate) to try and get a foot in the door. Unfortunately, the dice gods hate me. 0 hits, 2 glitch
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:36 pm

((OOC: This ought to be good - Don't ya just hate glitches! LMFAO!))

"That's the worst pick up line I have ever heard. A private firm - yeah right! And I'm the President of the UCAS. Take a hike freak and ply your trade elsewhere! I ain't interested!" says the receptionist. With that she picks up the phone and says, "Shall I call security right now and have your butt set back out onto the street or do you want to save me the time?"

Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:05 pm

Feeling quite generous, Allanah decides to help the suit.

--

Hey guys way to go on the meeting, convince that guy to go with us. please don't hurt him, much.
--

Sending another soft mental image to the secretary that her team was indead the buildings securtiy, combined with the image of her crew walking out the door back onto the street.

Last edited by wngd_phantom on Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
omarc55

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:05 am

--

This is gonna be fun
--

Baracuda turns back around and heads to the desk,

"Miss, we'll take care of this suit. Allright chummer, your coming with me."
Baracuda leans in and whispers "Play along."
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:44 am

Well, the social stuff wasn't his forte, to be honest. But he figured he'd at least try getting past the front door in a semi-legitimate way. For half a second, he considered drawing his sword, killing the receptionist, and then fighting his way up to the exec's office. But there was no way he could get there on his own, be in any kind of shape to fight his way out, and have time to search for the documents. No, he'd have to do something else.

And then something else presents itself. With a shrug, Mirikon nods his head. Looking back at the receptionist, he grins. "Can't blame a guy for trying, can ya?" As he turns back, and goes with the guy who just saved him from doing something stupid, he mutters, "Thanks. Name's Iceblade, by the way. You?"
Back to top Go down
thrakir

Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:23 am

For the moment, Stoneclaw remains quiet, watching Barracuda and Zenith with stony, silent eyes. On his face is a persistent frown. He folds his arms and at least attempts to look tough; after all, Trolls are scary folk, even when not trying to be.
Back to top Go down
omarc55

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:35 am

Baracuda glares at the elf and say "Name's Baracuda."

--

What should we do with him?

--
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:09 am

As they pass outside, Mirikon nods to Baracuda. "Well, thanks Baracuda. But now I gotta go an' get in the fun way." As he says this, he pulls a pair of gecko tape gloves from his pocket, and begins putting them on. Seems like he intends to go climbing a building, now. As he does, one might note that under his coat are a pistol in a holster, and a katana hanging from his belt.

And then, with another nod, he begins to head off, towards an alleyway. He's getting in that building, one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: Kuro tenshi   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:19 pm

<<Begin encoded transmission>>
<<being Spanish translation>>
Subject: suit

Ask him bluntly why hes trying to get in that building I say.

<End Encoded transmission>
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:08 pm

With the office mission more or less done for now, since they have a sure fire apointment at 4pm. Allanah would release the sustained spell, keeping her eyes on the team and the new kid that tried the insane and stupid way to get in, go in without a plan and just think a woman on the run is gonna let you in? Sure, that'll work and i'm mary: queen of scotts. And now he is gonna try and climb up?!? Thinking quickly on her feet she quickly casts control thoughts on him, this was not with any malicous intent, just enough to get a link to send a message through

Casting control thoughts:
force 5

drain (5/2 rounded down) + 2 = 4
willpower 5 + logic 4 = 0 drain

If even the faintest of a link goes through, allanah would send this simple message To the man. "Whoever in the nine hells you are stop what your doing and grep, we just saved your sorry slot from becoming swiss soy cheese. here the group out and don't worry we are looking for information in that building to, we might even be able to help out each other, if you understand just nod, i will be able to see it, or just send a message through like this." Allanah sustains the spell till she gets an answer through the link, if it is still there.

--

Hold back a moment and don't attract attention, i don't care how sneaky this guy is if he is seen climbing up a building with a possible criminal inside, Star will be on us like white on rice on a paper plate, with a glass of milk, on a polar bears butt in a snow storm. if he becomes hostile, just run, we can't be seen with bodies quite yet, later.
--

Last edited by wngd_phantom on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:12 pm

<OOC> Going by the RAW, I need 5 hits on my Willpower+Counterspelling to keep the spell from taking effect.
5 hits

<IC>
Iceblade's eyes narrow as he feels someone's spell trying to take hold of him. Shaking off the spell, he glares at Baracuda and the others, his hand gripping the hilt of his katana. "You are going to want to tell that mage to keep from casting spells at people without their permission. People wind up in little pieces that way." His tone is very serious for a moment, though he's making no outright attempt to influence their behavior. He takes a breath, and then says, "I got no beef with you, so how 'bout you go your way, I'll go mine. And if the mage wants to get in touch, why not just talk like a normal person,

Plans? That was never his forte. He was a fighter. And when he had an objective, he went full speed ahead, and anyone in his way likely wound up needing to spend some time with the doc. Sure, that attitude landed his but in the fire more times than he'd care to admit. But on more than one occasion it was the main reason he walked away from a fight, while the other guy didn't.

The air around him blurs for a moment, as an aura of blue force hardens about him while he backs into the alleyway, not taking his eyes off the others. A fight right now wouldn't help him any, but he hasn't lived this long by being stupid. If it comes to fighting, the alleyway's the best choice. Less likely to be caught on cameras, and there's less room for them to get behind him, unless they can fly. That all translates into better odds for him. Leastways, that's the way he sees it.

These days, you're either paranoid or you're dead. Guess which one Iceblade prefers to be?

<OOC> Casting Armor, force 4.
Magic + Spellcasting test: 2 hits
Resist Drain (2): Willpower+Logic+2(fetish): 4 hits
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:01 am

Stubborn slot, With a sigh she bows her head, almost a sign of defeat, although its just a sign that she has very few options left to get the dumbass to stop.

--

Hey guys just tell him not to go yet, if he is trying to get inside, we all might have something in common. I'll be down there in a second.
--

With a deep sigh, she bids fairwell to her spot as she puts her rifle back into the guitar case, latching it into the slides. as she looks down onto the crowd of her team and the newcomer.

casting improved invisibility

force 5

drain 3
willpower 5 + logic 4 = 4 hits drain resisted)

casting levitation

force 3
magic 5 + spellcasting 5 - sustained invisibility spell 2 = 3 hits

drain 2
willpower 5 + logic 4 - sustained invisibility spell 2 = 2 hits (drain resisted)

After she finished casting her twin spells, Allanah would concentrate on sustaining them both until she reached the ground next to the small group that consisted of her team and the fly, and once her feet were back on terra firma she would dismiss the levitate spell and keep the invisibility spell till she had a chance to dismiss it without causing a huge distraction. Speaking directly to the new guy, "Sorry about the attempted mind control, i didn't have a great many ways to get your attention without blowing something up, but if your trying to get in that building, than i think we might be able to help each other out."
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 7:05 pm

((OOC: Sorry, guys. I just wanted to firstly apologise about slowing the run. Sometimes RL just kicks in at the wrong moment. So, I will complete an update or mini status report and then we are back into it again. Once again, sorry guys!))

Now get posting!
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:31 pm

((we would, but its your turn.))
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:29 pm

Looking over to the apparent mage as she walks up, Mirikon narrows his eyes at her, and says, "You got friends who were all of two feet from me. Never thought to simply get them to say something? Trying those kinds of things on people may make them think about new and unusual ways to kill you. So give me a reason why I shouldn't split you in two, or go on about what I was plannin'."
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:13 pm

Cocking her head a bit, Allanah would consider his ultimatum, dropping her invisibility spell as well, trying to show a bit of trust. "I'll do better than give you one reason, i'll give you several. First, I believe that you are breaking into a record companies office that just ran into a hell of a lot of money really quickly, and that means really nasty newly paid guards who probably have more firepower than everyone here. Secondly if your trying to get in and get information from this place, you should probably go about it a slightly easier way like getting an appointment, and if your that hard on about getting in, you can simply come with us to our meeting later today. And i did apologize about the spell, i'm used to working alone on projects like this. Now can we work together or would you prefer to hit a girl? My name is Allanah by the way." Extending her right hand to shake his, god this one is ornery.

Spell

increased reflexes force 4
spellcasting 5 + magic 5 = 5 hits
drain (4/2) + 2 = 4; w5 + l4 = resisted

effects: reaction = 8; and Initiative = 12; passes = 4

Casting and sustaining her spell just in case this guy turns hostile, that and with all the setup she had to do before the meeting that was approaching she would need a fair amount of speed, lowering her left hand to receive her shotgun from her case just in case she needed it.
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:03 pm

"You assume I'd have a problem hitting a girl. I really don't bother with those kinds of things. You're either a threat, or you're not. And I treat all threats the same." Still, for the moment he takes his hand away from the hilt of his sword, though the armor spell still surrounds him.

Crossing his arms, Mirikon looks at the others, and says, "So, why are you trying to break into this place? I'm sure you're not here for the entertainment of taking on some fresh new guards, hmm?" The idea that there might be heavily armed guards to fight while getting what he came for doesn't deter Mirikon. Hell, worst that happens is that he gets himself killed. At that point, all the other problems just fade away. And he won't have to drown away those memories any more.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:10 pm

Impressive, this one can think. Dropping her other hand, not terribly insulted he didn't shake her hand, most runners refused physical contact with others. Trust was a very very rare commodity. "We are here on a research project, we were hired because a dead rocker who refused to go on album with his music got the rights taken from the rightful owner, our johnson, and released to the public. We are here to talk with her and get the full scoop, and if the story pans out we get the rights to the music, by written contract of course, deliver them, and get our payout. And if hell freezes, well, thats why they hired us. Who were you hired by Mr...?" continuing to sustain her reflexes spell all the while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

KURO TENSHI
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next