Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeKURO TENSHI - Page 5 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

KURO TENSHI

Go down 
+5
Havick1988
thrakir
wngd_phantom
Jimb011
taniwhaiti
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

KURO TENSHI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:31 am

((frak the roll, just make it a plain sight closing, it would be more intimidating that way anyways.))
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Haruki 'Tora' Tokugawa
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:36 am

((OOC: Probably a good decision, Allanah. It fits in well as upon seeing you move to close the door, something uncharacteristic of those in the entertainment biz, Initiative needs to be rolled in order for her to react.))
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:47 am

Aoiro rolled 3 hits so she has an Initiative Score of 11.

((OOC:In order so far, we have:

Allanah: 19
Iceblade: 16
Zenith: 13
Aoiro: 11

Are we set then? If we are then Allanah may begin by Declaring her Actions first. Modifiers will then be applied if any ( including modifiers someone has forgotten to put in, including myself). Then dice rolls can be made by setting it out properly so that all dice rolls are clearly understood after modifiers have been applied and in some cases discussed. Rolls can then be made.

So, we have completed:
1. ROLL INITIATIVE
2. BEGIN FIRST INITIATIVE PASS
Allanah scored highest Initiative and will act first.

Now we move on to:
3. BEGIN ACTION PHASE
A. Declare Actions

Your move, Allanah))

Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:19 am

Walking back to the head of the pack, shifting her shoulders with the weight of her case on her back, Allanah would look directly into Aoiro's eyes, "Make your choice, talk with us now, or talk with us later on our terms. Either way we will get what we want to know, please make the right decision. Matter of fact we can make this really easy, just let me in your mind, don't resist, i will get the information we want in no time at all and we will all be nice and safe." Leaning forward with a sardonic smile, Allanah would rest her right hand on Aoiro's hand. Allanah's left hand would be back by her case ready to receive her shotgun if she needed it.

((I'm going to delay my turn until aoiro makes a choice, if she does something detrimental to us, i.e. trigger an alarm, call for help, etc. then she will cast a force 5 manabolt into her. the DV to be resisted would be will and logic would be 2; or if she agrees then simply force 5 control thoughts DV 4, the drain resist roll for both is 9d6.hits(5)=4))
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:57 am

((OOC: Allanah - The First Initiative Pass began just as you closed the door. So just to be clear, you use your first Simple Action to walk to the front of the pack, your free action to dialogue with her and then you delay your last Simple Action. Is that correct? If it is, then using your Free Action to Speak/Text Phrase you manage to get out the first sentence. "Make your choice, talk with us now, or talk with us later on our terms." and the delay of your second Simple Action is noted. However, do you wish to act before, after or during (simultaneously) Aoiro's Action Phase?))
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:28 pm

((during, before hand wouldn't tell me what she has done yet, after wouldn't do much good becuase it would be to late.))
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:42 pm

When the door was closed, Mirikon smiled, and moved around the side of the desk, drawing the sword as he does so. The idea is to get out of the line of fire, while still getting close enough to strike, should it become necessary. He doesn't attack, just yet, but he keeps the blade at the ready, poised to strike.

--
Delaying action. If she so much as breathes wrong, Mirikon strikes. Before she moves, if possible.
Blades(Swords) 9 dice (-2 Sustained spell): 1 hit
If that hits, it does 5P base damage, +1 for every net hit.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:08 pm

((OOC: Allanah - OK. You realise also though that you will not be able to cast the spell that you wish to cast if you carry out these actions until the next Initiative Pass? Upon confirmation of Allanahs moves then we can deal with the others.

Iceblade - You are next on the list. Just want to be clear with Allanahs actions first.))
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:39 pm

((alrighty then, since i can't cast the spell yet, i'll simply pull out the shotgun and level it directly on (as in pressing into) the hand that allanah is touching at the moment if she does anything hostile, otherwise if aoiro is compliant than she will simply prepare to cast the control thoughts spell, and wait till its my action again. thats it, thats what i want to do, i'm locking in option C as my final answer Regis))
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Regis says, "Are you sure as you can change your mind if you wish. Declaring Actions is for sorting out what it is that you wish to do."
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:46 pm

She would level her shotgun at regis's head and smiles sweetly "thats my final answer."
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:17 pm

((OOC: Allanah - So, your Free Action is to move closer to her from the door (Point Blank range basically). The first Simple Action is Ready Weapon, and then you are delaying your second Simple Action. Correct? ))
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:24 pm

((let me repost, and it should explain the rest. and remember the case has slides in it to let weapons out for free, i just can't put them back in as a free action.))
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:36 pm

Allanah could easily see the situation hadn't gone as easily as she planned, how could it, this would have been to easy. "Alright Miss aoiro, "Make your choice, talk with us now, or talk with us later on our terms." Closing the door behind her as she walked closer to Aorio's desk, Allanah would rest her right hand on Aoiro's hand with a sardonic type of smile. Her left hand reaching back to receive her shotgun if need be.

((free action: talk, simple action: close door, simple action: walk over and prepare for hell))
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:00 pm

((OOC: Allanah has declared her actions. (a loud cheer is heard in the background)

Iceblade - Declare your actions now!))
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:58 pm

My actions are as I described them in the last post.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:40 pm

((OOC: Iceblade - Free Action to move around the side of the desk, Simple Action to Ready Weapon (sword) and then Delayed Action on last Simple Action. Two down, two to go. Declare your actions please Zenith!))
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Dex
Race: Human
Sex: M

PostSubject: Kuro tenshi   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:05 pm

Zenith is going to delay action until Someone tries something, then intervene. (OOC At this time i can take a free action without messing up the delay)

Free action: Zenith is also going to rest his hand on one of his Ares Predator IVs holstered in a concealable holster activating the smart link system.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:31 pm

Aoiro spits venom as she says, "You all do not know who you are messing with! Even for this minor intrusion, imagine a life forever looking over your shoulder and wondering whether the sweet breath of air you have just taken in will be your last. They are relentless in their pursuit. Now, you make your choice and then live with it. I have nothing to say to you."
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:57 am

Allanah bows her head in frustration then looks up with her usual smile, a smile that very few ever saw, since she always used it when looking through her rifle's scope, "Alright Ms. Aoiro you've made a good point, but you've also made a decision, So boys, take her." She would close her eyes for a moment as she concentrated on her stunbolt spell. She needed this spell to work, no matter how much it hurt.

spell: (using one point of edge to add to spellcasting dice)
Stunbolt force 6 (overcasting)
Spellcasting 5 + magic 5 - sustained spell 2 + edge 2=
damage:
Drain:

((tani please advise of any modifiers, then i will roll))
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Dex
Race: Human
Sex: M

PostSubject: Kuro Tenshi   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:43 am

On Zenith's turn:
In a flash Zenith and attacks Aoiro with a non-lethal Judo chop, trying to knock her out:

Complex Action Unarmed combat: Sub-dual Combat:
Die roll for Zenith
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1961147/
Rolled on: 2009-03-02 09:35:05.946963
1d6 → [3] = (3)
1d6 → [3] = (3)
1d6 → [5] = (5)
1d6 → [6] = (6)
1d6 → [1] = (1)
1d6 → [5] = (5)
1d6 → [6] = (6)
1d6 → [2] = (2)
1d6 → [6] = (6)
1d6 → [6] = (6)
1d6 → [5] = (5)
1d6 → [1] = (1)

Strength is 7/2 3.5 rounded up: 4 Subdual dmg
"Anyone have a car?"
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:37 pm

((OOC: Allanah - Casting your Spell will happen in IP 2 as it is a complex action. Unless you act, I will go ahead with Zeniths delayed Simple Action that he has posted.))
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:48 pm

Saying 'no' to their polite request counted as breathing wrong in Mirikon's book. The sword flashes in the light as he lashes out at the executive. "See, you really should have listened to the lady's offer. Because I'm not so nice about getting what I want." Iceblade's face is expressionless as he attacks. There is no such thing as mercy in a fight, as far as he's concerned. It is kill or be killed. Now if people surrendered when he merely horribly maimed them, then that was their call.

Honestly, though? He'd seen things that no person should have to see in his time, so the idea of spilling someone's blood wasn't even an issue to him any more. It was just business. Better her than him.

--
Using my delayed action to attack with the sword. 9 dice - 2 (sustained) = 7d6: 2 Hits
If that hits, 5P+net hits damage.

And no, he doesn't have anything that does Stun damage.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:00 am

Allanah bows her head in frustration then looks up with her usual smile, a smile that very few ever saw, since she always used it when looking through her rifle's scope, "Alright Ms. Aoiro you've made a good point, but you've also made a decision, So boys, take her." She would close her eyes for a moment as she concentrated on her stunbolt spell. She needed this spell to work, no matter how much it hurt.

spell: (using edge to add 2 dice to spellcasting dice)
Stunbolt force 6 (overcasting)
Spellcasting 5 + magic 5 - sustained spell 2 + edge 2= 10 = 6 hits
rule of six (p56 SR4 corebook)
round 1 +2
round 2 ;+1 = 9 hits total
damage: 6s + net hits
Drain: (F/2)-1;(6/2)-1=3=(drain resisted)

effects: stunbolt deals 6s + net hits after Aoiro attempts to resist the spell with a willpower (+ counterspelling if any) test to resist 9 total hits; drain total of three resisted by willpower 5 plus logic of 4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

KURO TENSHI
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5