Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeKURO TENSHI - Page 4 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

KURO TENSHI

Go down 
+5
Havick1988
thrakir
wngd_phantom
Jimb011
taniwhaiti
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Dex
Race: Human
Sex: M

KURO TENSHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Kuro tenshi   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:34 am

(OOC srry i'm late.)
Zenith steps up behind Alanah and crosses his arms. Trying to look as intimidating as possible for a street Samurai he says to Mirikon "I can give you a reason not to try anything Chummer."

Then looks at Allanah

"either way we shouldn't be making a scene here. We got to buzz out of here to some-place chill"
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:30 pm

"Iceblade. I'm known as Iceblade." Obviously a handle for working purposes, but then no one expected him to out and give his real name on a first meet, right? "And no one hired me. Heard the same rumors as you did, and while I don't care much about who the rightful owner is, I got a notion that something like the rights to those songs would be some easy bank." In other words, he was going to try and steal the contract and fence it to whoever would pay.

"Way I figure, don't need to get the contract itself. Just convince the boss lady to sign off on a conveniently worded will, and then put it into effect. All her assets get transfered to an account, and then get sold off before anyone can say different. And as soon as the sales are final, the account disappears, as though it was never there." Sure, he couldn't do all that technostuff himself, but he could hire that kind of thing out. Important thing was to sell off the merchandise, and disappear.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:49 pm

Allanah would nod along as the man explained his idea, Iceblade huh? Didn't i hear that name on an old trid of American Gladiators. "Good plan, but do you think it would be easier if we didn't kill her first. Why kill someone if you don't have to, saves money on bullets anyways. How about we chat with her later today and if she doesn't play ball, than we try your plan, sound good?" firing off a quick message to Genavieve now that she thought about it.

--
to: G

Hey sis can you get me a structural layout for Studio X building, and if at all possible for the love of all thats holy maybe put an overlay of who's office is who's. I'll get you your own hawaiian pizza if you can pull this off.
--

Glad the Runner had given at least a handle, something to call him buy, it showed a little trust, but she wasn't going to let her guard down quite yet. This has gone a little to smoothly thus far. We show up, i warp the secretarys mind and we get an appointment same day, but no guards thus far, hope our johnson was on the level with this one. "We should jet and meet back here at 330pm, showing up a bit early never hurt much." When everyone agrees she would start to walk down the street herself, running all the information through her mind thus far.
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:26 pm

Mirikon grins. "Who needs bullets? A blade is so much quieter, and reusable!" But he does nod his head at the idea of meeting back. "Sure. Be a shame to go and entertain myself with the guards and not have anyone to share the experience with." Before they leave, he trades com info with them, so they can spread the word, as it were. As he does that, the blue aura of force flickers, and then goes out as he stops sustaining the spell. Then he slips off, down the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Haruki 'Tora' Tokugawa
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:13 pm

4pm is fast approaching and the street remains just as busy as when you arrived. Waiting can be so tiresome at times.

The receptionist has had quite a flurry of visitors in the last two hours. As well as you and your team, she has also had a few media figures turning up at different times over the two or so hours since your arrival. She is, you realise now, quite the professional and is savvy with it. Her experience does not quite match her youth though as she is still quite young. You put her at about 22 or 23 years of age.

For such a little place, it is quite busy. Occasionally, a Lone Star patrol cruiser passess by and the occupants cast a perusing look over the place as they cruise.

Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:27 pm

--

To: Team

I liked our new partners idea of getting her to sign a will, or at least a contract to have her sign, i might be able to persuade her to our point of view. Hopefully get this mission over without the need to kill people. Any odd chance in hell any of you can get a forger to get us a legit will/contract that would fullfil our needs. I'll be on overwatch waiting for you, once all of us are here and its time for our meeting, i'll join you. Later.

--

After sending off the message, she climbs off of her Dodge Scoot, Locks the steering column, and calmly walks into an alleyway where she prepares to cast her usual assortment of spells, Improved Invisibility and Gecko Crawl, having since dropped the need to sustain her increased reflexes spell, this should be a bit easier.

spellcasting

Improved invisibility: force 5
magic 5 + spellcasting 5 = 5 hits
Drain (5/2 rounded down) = 2 + 1 = drain resister

Gecko Crawl: force 5
magic 5 + spellcasting 5 - 2 sustained spell = 4 hits
Drain (5/2 rounded down) = 2 - 1 =drain resisted

effects: 5 hits on visual perception to see through invisibilty, mechanical or otherwise. Can walk/run along any surface, angle, and direction for 20 meters/turn that the spell is sustained. She is sustaining both spells till stated otherwise.

Shivering a bit as the cold tingling sensation of her magic worked over her, looking down at her right hand as she saw it go invisible, and her own feet becoming sticky along the ground, fairly sure it wasn't the gum she had stepped in, she began her walk up the building that gave her initial sniper spot into the Studio X offices. Once she reaches the top she would release her gecko crawl spell, but still maintain her invisibility spell, and take out her Walther MA-2100 sniper rifle to set up on the side of the bulding facing her target, rocking her neck a bit as she looked throught he scope towards the office building, looking at the general populace to get a decent idea of everyone there. Taking her time till her team arrived and they could start the meeting.

Assensing test:

Perception 4 + Visual 2 + assensing 1 + aura reading 2 = 4 hits
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:23 am

Who and/or where are you assensing, Allanah?

Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:04 am

((in general she is scoping anyone that is coming or going about the studio x building, looking to get a security count, and the like.))
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:28 pm

4:00pm

Not wanting to seem overeager but not wanting to be late, those that have made an appointment to see Aoiro make their way inside the building. The receptionist looks up from her screen and smiles weakly. You may go through now, she is expecting you.

You enter through a door to the right and end up in a corridor. You find yourselves in a long corridor that runs to the left with a few doors that lead off into other spaces further down the corridor. At the end of the long corridor is a hallway to the left and a door in front. Will post in the map of what you see.

X Studios Corridor
KURO TENSHI - Page 4 XStudiosCorridorD

Standing in the doorway located bottom right of the screen is Aoiro. She is wearing a designer armor jacket.

Picture below:
KURO TENSHI - Page 4 Aoiro
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:46 pm

Firing off a message before it was time to go to the meeting:

--
To:Team and Genevieve

Any odd chance any of you could write/forge up a contract that would be helpful for us in case this does wind up physical, I Might be able to convince her of our story, but verbal contract won't be enough, we kinda need something a bit more physical. thank you.
--

Still with her improved invisibility spell in effect, with a sigh Allanah packs away her favorite Rifle and snaps it into its holster within the bass guitar case. Sling it onto her back Allanah would prepare her levitate spell to get down from the bulding onto the city streets, even an invisible girl might attract attention walking down a building.

Odd that I bring a guitar case into a Recording office, maybe i really should try to learn the guitar.

Spellcasting
Levitate force 5
magic 5 + spellcasting 5 - 2 sustained spell = 4 hits
DV : (F/2) + 1 = 3 = drain resisted

effects: can support herself + 600kg; Movement rate = Force x net hits meters = 20m per turn; 5 hits on visual perception to see through invisibilty, mechanical or otherwise(sustained).

Once Allanah would reach the ground she would find a dark corner to dismiss her invisibility and levitate spells. Rolling her neck and breathing deeply Allanah would wave to the team as she entered the building.

--

I'll try to get her receptive to us, if one of you is good at sweet talking people you can speak for us, otherwise i'll take over, i'll give you a few seconds to speak up, otherwise just give me a signal and I'll take over.
--

After checking in with the receptionist, Allanah would walk at the head of her team, with the boys behind her, the large guitar case on her back actually did seem to fit in this music studios office. After walking down the hallway and locking eyes with Aorio she would cast her Control Thoughts spell with an innocent smile, like from a girl who might get a record deal.

Spellcasting

Mindcontrol force 5
spellcasting 5 + magic 5 = 5 hits
DV: (F/2) + 2 = 4 = drain resisted

effect: The caster mentally gives commands with a Simple Action and the target is compelled to obey. resisted with a willpower (+counterspelling if available) test(5).

With a deep breath she would sustain the spell in hopes that it would take hold.
Good luck boys
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: Kuro tenshi   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:31 pm

<<Begin encoded transmission>>
<Begin Spanish translation>
Subject: meeting

I was hoping you would say that. I'm more of the muscle. My other attempt was a long shot but I thought it would work if we just went in there kidnapped or just demand the contract back it might work...guess not. Barracuda, Stone Claw what are your positions? also do u think it wise for me to pack the heavy machine gun when we go in? or just my pistols armed with explosive ammo?

<End Transmission>

Zenith is across the Street at this time sitting on his bike. He was out cruising before.

Last edited by Jimb011 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Where I am)
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:50 pm

((OOC: Guys, too late to do anything! Sorry, you are already in there except for Allanah who arrives a few minutes behind you as she makes her way down from her position. It is part of the reason why I waited so long to post in. That was for you to set yourselves up including gear you were going in with. It is too late and you are in there now!))

ALLANAH:

You walk into the reception area and inform her that you are with the rest of the group and you are carrying the guitar case. Its a music studio - who wouldn't have one there? OK! The receptionist gets you to go through a door to the right of the reception area. It leads to the corridor. Directly in front of you across the corridor is another door that is open. Aoiro stands in the doorway. Your other team mates stand just in front of you. It would appear that your spell has had no effect.

She motions for you all to come into her office. She sits behind a large desk and beeps her Commlink into a secure wireless mode and logs on to the Studio X network. Then she rests her hands on the desk and says, "Good afternoon! What can I do for you fine folk?"
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:50 pm

While she enters the room, she sent a soft mental command to Aoiro to raise her left arm, being that she didn't meant that the spell didn't work. But that doesn't neccessarily mean much at the moment.

--

My spell didn't work, but i have another plan, could someone talk with her for a bit.
--

"Hello Ms. Aorio, We had a question about possibly getting a recording deal with you, but first we wanted to know a bit about who you have represented in the past."
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:39 pm

Aoiro looks straight at Allanah and says, "Well, just give the receptionist your Demo disc on your way out then and I will pass it on to my Music Producer. He will give you a call next week some time and let you know whther the relationship will continue or not."

She stands at that point, hands you her card and then says, "Thank you for your time!" and looks towards the open door behind you.
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:31 am

--

I'll try. But I can't promise as to how long I'll be able to stall.
--

Mirikon steps forward, a smile on his face. "My apologies, Ms. Aorio, my clients sometimes forget to go into details. I am just the manager, of course. I've been looking out for their interests for the last few years, and would like to know what the basic pay scale is for new artists here?"

--
Etiquette (Corporate): 2 Hits
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:38 pm

Aoiro continues to extend her hand for the card to be taken and says, "All of those sorts of things will be sorted by my Music Producer and after a frank discussion with me, you will be contacted either way and then we will sort out the details."
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:21 pm

--

Okay my spell won't work on her for whatever reason, we might just have to do a smash and grab her, i can make her invisible while we carry her out, but she would have to be unconcious first, and we will probably need a van. If anyone has one with them, please speak now, cause we are almost about to get kicked out with a big boot.
--
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:46 pm

--

Take her out first. We'll worry about the rest later.
--

Mirikon smiled, and reached out to take the offered card. His hand reached beneath his coat to put the card in his pocket. As he did so, he revealed the hilt of his sword. Knock her out? He didn't really have anything that did that, other than his bare hands. And he tried to avoid stooping to that level except as a last resort. Mirikon smiled for a moment as he cast a spell in preparation for the fight.

"Guess we're going with plan B!"

-----
Casting Improve Reflexes, Force 4. 4 hits
Threshold 4 gives me +3 Initiative, +3 initiative passes. Brings my Initiative to 10, and 4 passes.
Resisting 4 Drain: 5 hits, drain resisted
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:47 am

Here is a map of your current location.

KURO TENSHI - Page 4 XStudiosAGH

You are currently seated or standing in (G).

The room contains a thick carpet, a molded plastic desk, and a few armchairs for guests. The large windows provide an indescribable view of the streets of Seattle. There is an automatic soykaf maker in one corner of the room. On the desk is an elctronic secretary and a telephone sensor. There is also a Commlink in its charger just to the right of the telephone sensor.
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: Kuro tenshi   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:42 pm

<Begin Encoded Message>
<<Begin Spanish translation>>
To: team
Subect: plan B

I love plan B!
<end transmission>

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1957559/
Die roll for Zenith
Initiative roll
Rolled on: 2009-02-27 12:39:08.976740
1d6 → [2] = (2)
1d6 → [2] = (2)
1d6 → [5] = (5)
1d6 → [2] = (2)
1d6 → [6] = (6)
1d6 → [2] = (2)
1d6 → [2] = (2)
1d6 → [6] = (6)
1d6 → [5] = (5)
13 Initiative
(OOC Much better)
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:43 pm

--
Initiative Roll: 6 Hits
This gives me an initiative of 16, with 4 passes.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:29 pm

((ooc: my turn i guess Smile ))

The conversation wasn't going anywhere, she knew that. She knew more than likely this wasn't going to as easily as she thought, time for action.

Spellcasting:

Improved Reflexes force 5
magic 5 + spellcasting 5 = 10 = 6 hits
drain: force 5 /2 (rounded down) + 2 = 4
Resist: willpower 5 + logic 4 = 9 = 4 hits

Effects: threshold 4 brings me to a initiative of 12; 4 initiative passes; drain fully resisted; and spell sustained until posted otherwise

initiative roll = intuition 4 + reaction 4 + improved reflexes 4 = 12 = 7 hits

initiative total = intuition 4 + reaction 4 + improved reflexes 4 + 7 hits = 19

after activating her spell and letting Iceblade do the talking for a bit, Allanah would snake to the back of the room and close the door behind her team. blocking visuals into the office, and hopefully any sound that might escape, a smart exec. would have the room sound proofed so no one could eavesdrop in. "We will level with you, we are actually here to ask you a few more questions, you have two options, answer them here and now and no one gets hurt and you will never hear from us again, or you answer them later in a place you will not know of, and in a situation you will not like, we just want to know everything you know about your late boyfriend Kuro Tenshi, that is all we want." Saying that in the least threatning, but upmost sincere, tone as possible.
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:24 am

((OOC: Allanah - Please make an Infiltration roll so that the door may be closed as you have indicated and apply a -2 dice modifier as she is standing right there facing in your direction. Then we will move on from there.))
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:31 am

Aoiro has a Reaction of 4 and an Intuition of 4. ( 4 + 4 = 8 )

So, Aoiro rolls 8 dice for her Initiative Test.
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:31 am

The member 'taniwhaiti' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D6' : 6, 3, 6, 6, 4, 4, 1, 1
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KURO TENSHI   KURO TENSHI - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

KURO TENSHI
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next