Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeTeafo's Games - Page 3 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Teafo's Games

Go down 
+5
Westmoreland
Wreck
Suspect
Darkon
Teafo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Teafo's Games - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:55 am

Agreed.

Hello Junglebole. I think in this run, a Doc with a bit of fighting skills might be a good addition for us. But Teafo is the GM and has to give his ok first.
Back to top Go down
Teafo
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:45 am

I have also noticed the dismal post rate, which is rather unfortunate Sad I really like this mission, and I think you guys will too

As for losing players, it does appear we have lost the majority. If however, Junglebole would like to post in a character, I could work him in as a last minute addition (perhaps hired by Isaac since the others lost interest after the initial meet and decided to just take the credsticks and run... pity them if they are caught by the corp that is hiring them)

In any case, I would be fine with GMing for just the two of you, as I have done almost all my GMing in small groups anyway.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:50 pm

I should be able to post at least once a week, likely much more often.

I'm glad you keep the run going Teafo.

Should we retcon some of the posts or just assume the others left the cellar conference room? Or should we give the others a bit more time to post?
Back to top Go down
Teafo
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:38 pm

i'd say if the others don't post in by wednesday afternoon, i will assune that when the group moved to the cellar, they didn't make it
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:58 pm

I should be able to post a couple of times per week. I can check the boards everyday, but it's been such a long time since I've played it takes me a while to look up all the rolls I need to make. Even using the Matrix crib sheet can only help me so much!

I'll do my best to post in at least 3 times a week. At the very least I'll try to post a short ooc post to let you know my tentative schedule for posting.

Glad to hear we're pushing forward with this!
Back to top Go down
jungleboie
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Streat Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:35 pm

i will be posting my 2 char soon, but had a question for my cyber doc. ((Characters posted))

i left 6k funds avail to pay for a special machinery spot on my van. it is an ambulance on the inside. so i am asking if 6k is enough to compinsate.

i used the DK CG to make both, but not sure how to post those char. i am lazy when it comes to re typing large amounts of data entry. BOOOO!!

my troll has a mch better background, it kind of flowed out onto the paper. my cyber doc was a little harder.. as i see how he is, but not how he got there. but it works.

Last edited by jungleboie on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update: Characters posted)
Back to top Go down
Teafo
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:04 pm

I would say that the doc fits this run a bit more closely than the street brawler. I'll give the absentee runners another day to post, but if I don't hear anything from them, then I will move the game on without them come Thursday afternoon
Back to top Go down
jungleboie
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:26 pm

just post me into the game when you are ready. will keep an eye out for updates. hope to play with you soon.
Back to top Go down
Teafo
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:19 pm

There ya go jungle, go ahead and post in introducing your character. And we should get this rolling shortly.
Back to top Go down
jungleboie
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:43 pm

cool, posted something.. will take a few posted to figure out a color schem, and will have to be shown or told if and when i need rolls. as i see it, if it is normal routine, then it can just happen, like applying a slap patch to a kids knee. as there isn't anything to worry about in failing. unlike say hacking a taxi system. Razz

also, i can post at least every other day, or so, but will not post back to back if i can help it. read the story so far.. as not much has happened, guess it won't be hard to slip me in.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:54 pm

@Jungleboie

To use a smartlink system you'll need to also have an imagelink. Without the imagelink in your glasses you won't be able to actually see the assistance your smartlink system is trying to give you. It's pretty cheap, and it doesn't count toward the maximum number of addons for your glasses.

Also, since Darkon doesn't use smartlink he would be less likely to have it. Although, that doesn't mean he couldn't get it if he wanted.

I bring this up because, as it stands, Wr3ck has no access inside the room where you three are currently standing. At least without hacking "Issac's" commlink with no evidence that he has such equipment.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:22 pm

To make things easier, I have not stated it, but Darkon would have his commlink open for Wrecks character, so he can participate at the meeting. So there should be at least audio. I can edit my last post to make that clear, if it is wished.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:04 pm

We can just assume Wr3ck noticed that when he tried to locate everyone.

Given Wr3ck's Paranoia, as soon as he hears this new guy is within wireless distance of your commlink, he'll try and hack into it and find out what he can about the guy. If everything goes mostly right, Wr3ck will be delighted to find out the guy has an imagelink, and will subscribe to that so he can have a full tridio experience

If it goes wrong, he's accidentally hacked Issac's commlink instead, and will maybe have some explaining to do.
Back to top Go down
jungleboie
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:25 pm

ok, that isn't how i was expecting the dir roller to work.. so.. how do we roll dice? honor system.. or what.

will look into updating docs equip. i had a little over 6k Y left. but have speacial mechanism on my van.. and that had no cost to it. but thanks for the heads up on the image link wreck.. just tring to figure out how i regestered the heads up in the first place with out the image link.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:38 pm

Many of us use this site to roll our dice: http://invisiblecastle.com/
Back to top Go down
Teafo
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:15 am

Like Darkon suggested, Invisible Castle is the die roller of choice, works best from my experience.

As for the special equipment in the van, I am just going to assume it cost the extra 6k nuyen to even things out (since you don't generally get to start with your unspent cash anyway)
Back to top Go down
jungleboie
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:54 pm

question, as my glasses have smartgun addapter, can we just say that is an image link instead? i got thinking it would recieve the SGL (Smart Gun Link) from the hand gun.
Back to top Go down
Teafo
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:05 pm

Generally a smartgun system incorporates an image link since it required anyway. At least in third edition SR you never had to buy them seperate. Haven't seen any different in fourth ed, so long answer meaning in essence, yes.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:09 pm

Hey guys, I'm really sorry about holding up the game. I was in a wreck the other day. I'm physically okay, just some road rash and a seriously tender nose. However, it means that I've not been able to keep up with my work load. As soon as I get this all squared away, I will be chiming in.

I was going to write in a piece about Wr3ck hacking Darkon's commlink to locate Jungleboie's so wr3cck could hack it to access his imagelink.

stupid concrete!
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:26 pm

Oh my. Please forgive me, but that is a bit ironic. Wreck in a wreck.

I hope you are alright.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:11 pm

Heh, trust me, the situational irony is not misplaced! I'm just a bit battered and bruised really. I always wear a helmet - learned that lesson the hard way as a kid - so the only thing which is broken would be my old helmet... which reminds me... I need to buy a new helmet... damn.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Gear can be rebought. Runners can't. I'm glad you're still running. Wink
Back to top Go down
jungleboie
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:56 am

Glad to hear your alright. next time.. don't glitch your pilot: Ground Veh.

also, updated char. i do have a comm. it is a 3, 4, 3, 4

as long as there in no nefarious activity going on at this time.. i don't mind using the wrong stats. so no re-rolls are needed.

Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:28 am

I just looked through my character on the site... I forgot to transscribe the part about my comlink. It is accounted in the monetary calculation but not on the sheet.

And I even forgot the car, which should actually be part of the lifestyle.

May I update these parts? Since we're already in the game.
Back to top Go down
Teafo
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:36 pm

Go ahead and update, sorry to hear about your accident, wreck. Since we have already established that you are ok, i hope your bike is as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teafo's Games
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next