Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeTeafo's Games - Page 4 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Teafo's Games

Go down 
+5
Westmoreland
Wreck
Suspect
Darkon
Teafo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Teafo's Games - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:49 pm

I have updated Darkon. Now he owns a decent comlink and a vehicle. Not badass but usable.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:28 pm

I won't be "misusing" trix skills on fellow players. I just figured it would be more in character form him to hack your system than ask permission.

Oh, and thanks for not making me add any rolls. Although, so far Wr3ck's dialog has basically only been with his commlink's personality program. So far you guys should't have heard him speak.

Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:52 pm

You did talk to the group before the old ones left. Thus Darkon knows you are in connection through the comlink. Even if he deems it to be a 'normal' phonecall and not a hacking. Darkon has no clue about your hacking into the image link.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Heh, you got me there. But, to be fair, that was like a month ago. Wink
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:30 pm

Yes, yes it was. And I am glad that things are going again.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Sorry about not posting in. I've not had a steady enough internet service due to storms the past week or so. Unfortunately, it means I'm also behind on a lot of work.

Teafo, you can run Wr3ck as overwatch so the rest of the team can keep playing. I'd like to say I'll be back in a few weeks, but between my move in a couple of weeks and being overseas from June through August, I can't make that claim.

I'm really sorry to do this.

If it's worth anything, Wr3ck's plan was to do a probing hack of the cleaning service, it's 1 hour per attempt to reach the threshold, and the system only gets one check at the end when he breaks in.

He was going to create false documents to give them all jobs there. If that works great, if not then he will leave a backdoor into the system (he would do this either way). That way he can do a job swap when the order comes in for a cleaning crew.

then he'd use his fake ID skills to put together the data trail he needs for the job.

That was the next step at least. The rest was going to be fly-by-the-seat-of-his-pants kind of thing.

Again, sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:39 pm

These are bad news indeed. But real life always comes first. I wish you success in your tasks and smooth moving.
Back to top Go down
jungleboie
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Streat Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:17 pm

good luck. and all that.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Gosh my, that post got longer than I expected. At least it shows Darkon is careful. And a real family man. Wink
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:25 am

mind if I join back in?sorry for dissappearing... rl issues kicked my behind. between work being work and surgery a couple weeks back i havn't been very... available. I should be able to post every couple days if not more often.
Back to top Go down
Teafo
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:05 pm

Go right ahead, we've hit a few slow spots as well, I am currently in the process of moving, so I'll be gone for about a week or two at the end of this month, but till then, hopefully we can work everything together.

Looks like we've got 2 docs now, so destruction of the vaccine or stealing of such could be split up if you guys wanna go for different tasks
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:43 am

Another rather long post.
Darkons intention is to collect some info about the astral and magical security of the hospital in preparation.

The Air spirit (Sylph) was summoned to hide his astral signature and link back to his body. Said Body is inside a force 5 Manalodge, which should help conceal the signature further, if I have read the part in the core rulebook correctly. ( Core rulebook page 191 and further)

I don't know how good a job a force 3 air spirit will do with this though.

If you want me to make additional rolls, please just tell me, Teafo.
Back to top Go down
jungleboie
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:50 am

welcome back doc..

just wanted to post and let you know.. my anti-doc post is in char.. i am glad that your back.. just we fill the same role.. bumber.. Razz

and i also wanted to appologize to everyone else for my lack of posting.. i am in a quandry as to how my "DOC" lives.. so my game posts are going to be a little vuage as to what he does for the 2 days.

Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:35 am

I already assumed it's in character. Unfortunately, Darkon cannot reply to doc since he's busy in the astral. Wink
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:41 am

I figured it was in character. my char if you take a look at his sheet is more a jack of all trades with a specialty with biotech. I can be more of a backup for that and can be muscle in the mean time.
Back to top Go down
jungleboie
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:36 am

great, as my personal char flaw, i hate people being angry with me.. so i usually take very defencive stances and being aggressive towards others is hard for me.. so just had to make sure.. man i am such a wimp. LOL Smile
Back to top Go down
jungleboie
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:58 pm

are we in a unspoken pause? are we stopping? been over 30 days since a post. just poking and seeing if we are still playing.
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:00 am

well until the other guy gets back it looks like it... cause my character is waititng on a response from him... but i think he is waiting on a response from the gm...
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:38 am

I'm still here and waiting for the GM to return. And right now, Darkon is in the astral and won't get any messages from his comlink.
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:10 am

Teafo hasent posted anything in my game for like 2 months now...and didint leave a note so i dunno
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:37 am

Well... what do we do then?

My suggestion: We wait some more time, if Teafo doesn't sound up until then, someone else takes over the game so we can finish it. And if nobody else volunteers, then I will. Though I would prefer playing over GMing this, I will do so before this run falls through the roster.

What is your opinion?
Back to top Go down
jungleboie
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:39 pm

well, i guess we wait.. i will not run. as i am still learning how to play by post. but i can wait a while.. guess i can play around with what i am doing in the mean time.. will have to edit any long posts with updates and changes if the post covers too much time and i have to alter due to future posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teafo's Games   Teafo's Games - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teafo's Games
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4