Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeInto Shadow OOC - Page 4 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Into Shadow OOC

Go down 
+4
Hadenwolf
Suspect
No_Name
Jagger
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:35 pm

Sorry to hear about the phone. I've been playing shadowrun for some time with play by post I will some times use too many dice or not enough if this happens by mistake I always use the drop the last dice rolled or add more as needed. With the drop the last dice sometimes lets the GM drop dice if he didn't want to tell the group intel about their dice pool for some events.

I'll have Shinobi show up by car shortly. Tonight or early tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:58 pm

Thanks SC it means a lot to me that you give a crap or can identify at all most people don't get personal online i do sometimes any way cant wait to get yer gnome is in, if you wanna do it tonight pm me we can meet on the way to the uh supply drop lol
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:33 pm

Ok aaaaand done worked real hard on my bro's pc tonight i hope you all enjoy i will edit for color vocals and what not tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Great post Ghost! (yeah I'm a poet and all that)

Nougat and Scawire, that's the kind of stuff I want all of you (us) to do...get creative like that. Don't make a move and then wait for me to tell you what happened, set up your own 'scenes' and I'll let you know when and where I want you to roll dice. In fact, for each of your own scenes, go ahead and do the dice rolls you know you need...for example, in Ghostmaker's post he'll need an Infiltration roll for sure.
So Ghost, go ahead and do that one for now...you can either add it as an edit to your IC post or post it here.

So Nougat, you can either go along with Mercy, look for Logan, or create your own little scenario for Ronin. Whatever you like.

Scawire, since you're driving somewhere in the vicinity, if you 'happen' to come along as Ghostmaker's character is battling zombie-scum, that would make a great intro for your character. Or, if you prefer, come up with your own scene.

I'm trying a new idea on this game...interactive GMing. As stated above, you guys all know the basic test points of the game, so I don't think I need to "micro-manage" every dice roll...unless you don't do your rolls, in which case some heretofore favorite part of your character's body might end up as some zombie's snack
Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:06 pm

infiltration roll for mercy

2hits

I dont know what the zombies stats are but they get a minus 4 to there dice pool dude night all gotta work in the morning
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:14 pm

I'm not really great at putting scenery in my posts, I for some reason always let the GM do that so my post are mostly not going to include scenery.

Also If Jagger want to give me a bit about the time line of how this zombie apocalypse took place it would help me alot in writing the background for Shinobi

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:45 pm

The time: hard to tell; technology and architecture equate that found in 2070s, but have apparently been lying unused and corroding for some time
The place: Sprawl, a vague reflection of Seattle
The setting: most of metahumanity has been destroyed or 'converted' into twisted, demented phantoms of their former selves; some are infected; some are ghouls; some are something utterly unknown or alien to "modern" metahumans. Chaos and anarchy reign as there is no functional government, no organized military forces, no civilized societal structure at all.
Primary Objective: Survival.
Secondary Objectives: To be announced during gameplay.
Current Secondary Objectives:
Mercy: Make it to "supply" drop in time.

@ Scawire: Backgrounds are not required for this game. You canwrite one, if you like, but the basic gist is that none of you really knows what's going on, or the how and why of it anyway.
More will be revealed as time progresses, but details will be slow coming.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:06 pm

Now for some goodies!

Everyone add the following to your char sheets:
Karma 2
Knowledge:
Sprawl 1
Zombie Combat 1

This may not seem like much in the way of knowledge, but it will become clearer later.

Ok, Ghostmaker and Scawire are now fighting the same enemies (unless Scawire intended to be in a different place, which was not very clear if so), so you two will most likely meet shortly (if Scawire didn't run Ghost down already.
Razz
Nougat can't post as often as the rest of us so he can "jump" or "warp" Ronin along if he feels the need.
And Logan is off finding his own peril at the moment.
Twisted Evil

I hope you guys are getting into this style, I sure am!
Very Happy

So Game On!
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:33 am

@Ghostmaker
Mercy suddenly spots a car cruising slowly in his direction, when it abruptly increases speed and slams into some of the zombies. Almost immediately, because of the sounds of the vehicle's engine, more zombies appear on the scene.

@Scawire
Your spells work as designed, the zombies you targeted drop to the pavement and lie still, but only for a moment or two. Having only unnatural life force, the stunned zombies regain their lifeless animation quickly. And, as already mentioned, the sound of your car bring more undead to the 'party.'

Note: As Nougat is unable to post in as often as the rest of us, we will continue on and he can join us when he can.
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:20 am

Working on an IC post here at work. Ronin will not follow the demon..I mean mercy outside at this time.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:56 am

LOL!!! Demon lol thats to funny of course she cant know about my deseise yet right ofcourse not i did appear from no where so yeah i guess that could mean that i guess guys i typed that post yesterday the top rolls can be looked up here yesterdays and todays rolls hope you all like the post mostly sneaky under handed fighting i bet ronin would have shot me for it lol but i think it worked pretty well thanks for the asst. Scwire and thanks for the help ST.Nuget see you guys later
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:02 am

I am not sorry if you need a cold shower now.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:55 am

cold shower? who needs a cold shower?
*sets up chair and cooler full of beer to watch Ronin's next performance*
Razz
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:05 pm

Remember to tip your dancers in ummm...well nuyen is worthless so

Remember to tip your dancers in explosive tipped arrows, karma and food

Ronin on the side of the road holding a sign: "Will strip naked for food"
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:47 pm

haahahahahaha! st. if you meant from the brain matter that's probably all over mercy yeah i think he needs one now other then that idk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:22 pm

ok ok i get it now i feel u ST showers all around lol stripper warrior i like it sounds like a move plot for a grindhouse b movie lol
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:25 pm

Ok Here is the thing Shinobi is not really the character I want to play in this environment, I just hammered out NECRO he is more well suited for this kind of Shadowrun game if he gets approved I will start posting for him right away. Check him out he is the last Character in my roaster.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:39 pm

i saw it scwire wow kick ass where can i get a cerbral booster in a zombie apocalypse world lol na im kidding do me know good but there is a living focus power i gotta have lol gotta have it hey ST take a look at Necro there is your demon lol no im kidding again. everyone is so kick ass and im a vamp im soo weak lol at least i get to not get infected lol but there are worse things i suppose then being the weakest on a team of strait killers lol
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:17 pm

@Scawire
I'm looking over Necro right now...will let you know.

@Nougat & Ghostmaker
I'm not suggesting anything is wrong with either of your characters, but if you guys would like to make any changes, now is the time.

Believe me, Logan is going through a transformation too...or will be shortly
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:43 pm

Ok there are a few changes that would more suit this game but im on someone else's PC So i dont know if i have enough time to make the changes and doo the math
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:00 pm

No worries, Ghostmaker, it seems everyone is making changes to their characters, so don't worry if it takes some time to get your's the way you want him.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:06 pm

hai! arigato Godzaimasu
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:10 pm

Ok I've been REALY busy dealing with my sisters cat that just got out of surgery I have been feeding him through a feeding tube, and since I leave early tomorrow morning I will finish my character up and start posting when I get back next week (thursday) Have fun with the game and don't let your once best friend eat your brains, or will have to kill you and him.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:26 pm

words to live by

...or not
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:52 pm

hahahahhahhhahahahahhahaha!!!! Smile Ill get something up soon guys still revamping and iv got a hob now so yeah lata ill have something for you all soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into Shadow OOC   Into Shadow OOC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Into Shadow OOC
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next