Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeChance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Chance at the Majors OOC

Go down 
+4
Darkon
Kouryuu.LV
Ghostmaker
Wreck
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:09 pm

First off: Ghostmaker, no need to be sorry and any job that pays the bills and lets you live is a value even when it sucks. I know my job sucks too but I did (will do again) well and it pays the bills.

and back to the game.

As SmokenD has neither he defaults to Charisma and gets an amazing 1 die. Can I burn an edge point on this?
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:13 pm

Do you mean spend edge? If you burn it, it'll be lost forever. Spending edge gives you extra dice and the rule of si. And the edge pool regenerates more or less regularly.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:15 pm

Thank you. I did mean spend, not burn. Just double checking the book now.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 pm

@Crowdancing you are wise indeed brother wise indeed...

Game stuff: I believe edge is spendable on damn near everything lol well not everything im exaggerating... ill look it up in a minute... i have some legal papers to try and understand like now and i have not any understanding of addendums and stuff

I changed my post i saw darkons lol
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:24 pm

Found it. I'm spending 2 edge points on the roll.

Intimidation: Int:0 -1 (default) +2 Char +2 Edge [3,6,2] Rule of six roll [4].

Depending on threshold I got one hit at least.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:57 pm

You spend one edge, and get the full edge pool for your roll. Rule of six applies to all dice rolled in that form.

Im afraid, you can only spend one edge on any single roll.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:04 pm

yup darkons right i just read that you should have four dice dude five -1
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:16 pm

D'oh! Thanks for spotting that, should have read it over more than once. My head gears are improving but not yet at full function.

So I only spent one edge point and will roll the remaining edge die now (the underlining is for me folks, to help reinforce the memory) last little edge die [3]
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am

Sprat's opposition roll (13d6.hits(5)=6)

That beats your hits by 5. Thus not only is he not intimidated by D, his retort unsettles
D instead, thus bringing D's line of thinking closer to his own.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:32 pm

Wreck let me know what you need or if you dont like it or you want an edit got some calls to make but im around
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:06 pm

LOL! I am never going to ask you to change that!

Two things, one is a request the other is a question.
1: Roll a Con check to see how well this cold blooded killer is at fooling him
2: Is Cat's commlink running, because if it is, she's heard the entire conversation between D and Peter.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:21 pm

Yeah its running i was wondering if his was im gonna play it like i dont know though and she's got like four dice -1 no con lol so umm do i even have an edge left to use for the roll let me know ill look it up i might have one gotta check
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:01 pm

Glad you thought it was funny was kinda hard to type out lol heres the rool you asked for

Charisma 4 -1 = 3 dice = 2hits

Who knows what i could have done with a little edge right lol
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:20 pm

K, that is hilarious. I'm going to wait for the reporters response before posting. As SmokenD is now in shock that's not unreasonable. And yes my comm is on and the mic is set high.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Yaaay if i get two more votes from players i should get a karma for comedy its all Japanese theater now lol lata guys i need rest night
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:00 pm

@ Ghost, KC hasn't used any of her three edge points yet, I'll go ahead and roll it for you now:
KC Con roll (3d6.hitsopen(5,6)=0) Sorry, nothing there
KC Con roll for rule of 6 (1d6.hitsopen(5,6)=0) nothing from the rule of 6 re-roll for the original roll either. The Electro-Dice Gods are not smiling upon her.

Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Peter's opposed roll: Peter's reaction to KC. (13d6.hits(5)=5) So he is up by 3 hits KC will thus find Peter's response more appealing than he finds her attempt.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:45 pm

Ok sooo now she's a story teller wow the things you gotta do to maintain cover in a cover withen another cover lol ok brb errand to run then im going to post lol i know pretty much what my response is already k lata
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:19 pm

I told the truth well as obi'wan would say i told "the truth from a certain point of view" Cool So i tried my hardest to give him the story as "She" Believed a witness would give it lol but you NO rolling please i did not make up a lie im just scared rolls gonna flop the rolls you made were terrible never leave it in the hands of the judges lol ok so if you want a roll regardless of my plea tell me ill get it too you pronto
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:22 pm

No need to roll on that Ghost. But he's not so easily swayed. He already didn't buy your "I'm just a girl here for her man" bit. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:25 pm

I was hoping he would more understand im trying not to plug him in the head lol I was gonna reach for the colt but i thought that would be intimidation lol i thought if another team member showed up he would understand the need for secrecy we are trying for sort of a silent listen buddy work with me trying not to cap your sorry hoop with a smile and a story instead of pulling out on him lol i should have wrote all of that thought process lol
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:03 pm

Oh, well it came out more like, "I'm sticking to my story even though you don't seem to be buying it."
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:06 pm

Ok umm? Im probably gonna free draw and sizzle this guy lol, but im going to wait till everyone else says what they wanna do... I do have a disposable com code i could give him... he's just gonna get redirected after the mission when its recycled lol, So ummm? let me think on this, and the others respond to us in person or on COM, and ill type something up... Plus got some work to do though this is getting kinda interesting lol I'm surprised she has not rolled for a brain sizzle it would not kill him... But it would provide us with some options lol not sure were supposed to be giving out identities or that we even know who these people are? I don't think we do just ork, human, dwarf lol...

And yes it did sound like that right it should was not trying to make another roll other then free draw with the colt full of stick and shocks lol wonder how many it takes to put down a reporter?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:58 am

Ok so that's one for the non violent way anybody else wanna cast a vote lol ill give it some time before i figure out how we can put him down silent like i dont want no trouble over this either so we need input from everyone else too

on a lighter note smoken d is way funny snap you like twig giggle
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:26 am

Siona has got a few Laés cigarettes. The guy would forget the last four hours. Problem is, Siona is hiding on the other end of the pavillon. How to get the Laés to the reporter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chance at the Majors OOC
Page 21 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next