Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeChance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Chance at the Majors OOC

Go down 
+4
Darkon
Kouryuu.LV
Ghostmaker
Wreck
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:08 pm

Heh, that's what I thought... but then I had not service.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:23 pm

Really? 3 1/2 hours early? I see D's gonna have another long day.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:35 am

It's take-out Chinese food. Sure, they will be open at 2 am, but at 7? Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:39 am

But I want my Wonton's NOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:31 pm

Ok Null-Sheen fav shadow speak saw that in a book or something wreck very nice touch
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:39 pm

I think that's from the Dirk story line.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:59 pm

dude KC left a message for you thought you saw that
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:09 pm

I did see the message. Kindly take note of the part of my post that includes the 'Woot!' statement.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Lol sorry dude going through it over here sorry again
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:16 pm

No worries, or as D would say... 'Null-sheen'

>>>>>>Just noticed the error above. That should be 'W' not D..... sorry<<<<<< 23/03/2013

Last edited by CrowDancing on Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Wow, heavy silence here. Busy week for everyone?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:13 pm

More like busy month ill read up and try to post up sorry sooo long ill do my best to get something out its back to school for my kids so grinding out money... for them its a lot of stuff besides that such is RL dreaded RL
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:04 pm

I was getting ready to post a GM force-forward to see how that was taken.

Smoken D. arrives to pick up the ladies without any incidents, legal or otherwise. The dice gods loved you today.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:35 am

Nice to know at least some Gods are being kind to me. The rest are either ignoring me or messing with me of late.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:16 pm

As I have noticed, I have not specified which is D's second and third language, I will do so now. Cantonese is his second, Japanese is his third. This is for clarification in colors for my posts.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:28 pm

K umm what is the info HW said he sent i dont know what page its on somebody? some light please?
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:04 pm

K, I can fix that.

Give me a few moments.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Alright, I've gone through the IC posts and they are laid out below.  I'll go trolling the ooc next.

>>>>>>Excerpts from Page 32 of Chance at the Majors IC<<<<<<

>>>>>>HardWire, all-night Cyber-cafe:
It took a couple of hours, but he was finally in! The host was skinned to look like a Typical DogWagon Clinic. From looks of things, it was a terminal in the loading bay. He could see the Icons which would trigger the doors, and the file directory naming convention was similar to what his dad used for their delivery check list. While the node wasn't on an active alert, HardWire did notice a patrolling IC scanning the icons on the Node. It didn't seem to have noticed him yet. There were two additional nodes connected to this one, but he would need to scan them directly to know where they went.

He figured he had time to at least scan the data files before worrying about the IC. After a quick search he locates the facility's delivery schedule. Raw material deliveries are made once a week, and the next delivery is at 17:00 PST, tomorrow.<<<<<<

>>>>>>HardWire:
HardWire enters the new node and a quick analysis shows that the node has gone to a passive alert. The system isn't actively seeking him out, yet... The skin layout reminds HardWire of an industrial manufacturing site. Further poking around shows him that this node holds the programs which operate the facility's machinery. There are several files with lists of chemicals, formula for the proper mixture for the production of med kits and a handful of slap patches. There is also a file with a production schedule. A truck arrives every day at 4 PM to pick up that day's product.

In addition to the node he came through, there is one more connected to this one.<<<<<<

>>>>>>As HardWire detects that he has set off an alarm he starts to think it might be time to cut out of the site. There was no way he was going to let a little Passive alert leave him with only the little data that he has so first he copies the info the new node has give then it was time for him to make a backdoor to the node. "When the run starts any edge I can get to skate into this site the better. I might not have the camera feeds yet but best make sure I can get inside undetected." HardWire starts the editing and stealthing of the account hoping he doesn't get any higher level alerts.

HardWire has his silver dragon form start hammering at a keyboard to start the account creating process<<<<<<

>>>>>>Excerpts from Page 33 of Chance at the Majors IC<<<<<<

>>>>>>Once hardwire gets the call from the group smoker he forwards all the data he has gotten from his search ie deliver sceduals etc.

With his first backdoor in place hardwire goes back to the first node inorder to create another back door he then leav
es the sytem downs the last of his coffee but before his last log off of the system he edits his data trail<<<<<<

>>>>>>Once HardWire is sure his backdoor account is up and running he edits his path.

With the job done and the last of the soy cafe at this all night matrix bar it was time to board a delivery then try and meet up with the group If still time.

-----------------------MESSAGE-------------------
To: Smoken D

I'll be there, have to make a dilevery first. So pick me up at work.
<<<>>>> Map with store location<<<<<>>>>>
--------------------END MESSAGE----------------

HardWire Grabs Icy and slams it down on the pavement to head out to make the delivery.<<<<<<
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Dude thanks so much..
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:42 pm

My pleasure Ghostmaker as this is just another happy indication my mental processes are actually recovering. It has been almost a year since my mind has been this clear.

Well I didn't find anything truly relevant in the OOC so the dirty details are for Wreck to divulge. I really thought there was something in there but I can't seem to see it now.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:57 pm

understood! hope your head feels better!
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:34 am

So Wreck.... Is there any further info from HW's hacking?
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:06 am

Thanks for putting all the info in one place that makes remembering alot easier. I think that is all the intel I got.

The intel shows the site has "Raw material deliveries are made once a week, and the next delivery is at 17:00 PST,  tomorrow."

Do we hit the delivery at 5pm. Plan over that might help how to do it if we do do it.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:10 am

This should be debated IC but I'll point out one concern here, and yes I'll point it out IC as well. The delivery truck is more than likely 'lowjacked' meaning it has a GPS link and a 'panic button' system and blocking or jamming it might trigger an HQ alarm. Basically another level of complexity to the task we have to consider.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:52 am

Can we jump on while moving or? hide under it or something lol Oh guys im leaving to day wont be able to post for a day or two do my best to get back soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors OOC   Chance at the Majors OOC - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chance at the Majors OOC
Page 40 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next