Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeChance at the Majors IC - Page 14 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Chance at the Majors IC

Go down 
+2
CrowDancing
Wreck
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:22 pm

He nods at KC's request, his expression still pensive at the shrinking of their group. We'll take all the data you care to hand over. This isn't a simple walk in the park, the more we know the better we can plan. He takes another drag and flicks his ashes into his empty cup. I am concerned about having no one for matrix cover and we will need one for this. In fact we'll need her the planning stage. How soon can you arrange that Mr. James. With another drag he sends smoke rings up while looking over the whole arrangement. Finishing the cigarette in two long drags he leans forward and looks at Saint James. Soka, I'm still in Mr. James but we will need a matrix rat as soon as possible.
Turning his attention to the girls he tucks another cigarette between his teeth but doesn't light it. Some ideas to start with, veto as you wish. 1. We could scam their system and come is as a supply or maintenance vehicle, get's us into the compound. We would need their regular shipping and maintenance schedules though. 2. Find a tall building or structure nearby with good line of sight for KC's long gun and we have an over watch spot that will cover the outside and our exit. 3. We should also hack their security, use it for us and wipe it. I can extend that coverage with drones. And yes we need a hacker. 4. I'll run and guard the vehicles, and work the drones, that leaves you RaƩn and our also to be arranged gunselle to run point on the play. 5. I like the idea of not killing if possible. I doubt they'll be happy to serve me if it's known I greased some of their brethren, business or not. That might not be as easy as it sounds. He lights his smoke and takes several short drags. We'd definitely need to pick up some non-lethal rounds at least. Well, I know KC does and I do too. But maybe some variant of knock-out gas and masks would serve as well.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:45 pm

KC Meeting:

"So yeah I don't think this is stuff he wants to hear... But we can plan it later. I need to call my umm? siblings, Dad whatever take your pick, I Think 48 hours is longer then i said id be out, but I'm willing and able we can plan later so I'm gonna check in anybody else staying here or wha? Also i need none lethal rounds I'm gonna call a guy i know around the area he might be able to help me with my highly specified equip... maybe...?" She let the Last part trail unsure if she could really call in a supply drop of sorts, would Angelo be the one dropping it, after all he said contact every hour... But she was early best to sign in, and sign in the hotel as Ordered, she got up bowed to St. James, To the others "Thank you for the opportunity, Good to see you guys again... please send me that data to my COM" With that she waves to the team "Smoken D get the data, call me" and she makes her way to the elevator and past the bouncers...

Killer Cat Lobby:

Moved to the lobby attendant smiling at the big orc near the weapons detector then smiling after standing in line "Hello yes I'd like a Discrete room in your establishment I'm sure you'll find everything you need on this stick..." Hands over a her cred stick with her Cover getting(forgot that name lol something Katrina Riggs I Think...)...
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:49 pm

Meeting Room:
Saint James nods as KillerCat points out that he doesn't need to be present during their planning phase. Miss Cat is correct, you are better served by me finding a replacement wiz-kid for you. The AR winks out, and he removes a datachip from a hidden panel on his side of the table. He places it on the table and pushes it across to Smoken D with a single finger.

I will be in contact shortly with an update. Have a good evening. He leaves the room, followed by the bodyguards.

Front Desk:
Quote :
"Hello yes I'd like a Discrete room in your establishment I'm sure you'll find everything you need on this stick..."

The clerk says, Certainly madam. as she takes the credstick from KC. After a few moments, the front desk clerk passes the stick back to KC. I'm sorry madam, but I will be unable to assist you this evening. May I suggest another hotel closer to your price level?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:58 pm

KC Front desk:

"Wonder why he said that hmm?" Cat's look is surprised "Ill take care of it thank you..." She says "I think ill take my things and go now..." Cat moves to get her stuff and checks the stick on the way out... Punching Angelo up on the COM...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Thank you Mr. James. The sooner with the wiz-kid the better. He tucks the chip away as he stands and nods as Saint James and his guards leave. He gives RaƩn a raised eyebrow and lights another smoke off the nub of his last one. So, is it just me or is KC just a friggen tad odd. Whatever the deal, it's her thing but dreck she seems so fraggin green sometimes. He heaves a sigh and shakes his head and shut down the verbal diarrhea. Sorry, it is nice to work with you all again, just was hoping for the whole team. Anyway, let's go look over some data and plan out what we can. If you don't mind slumming we can head over to my place. It's not that much but it is usable and private.
He turns to leave then spots the coffee table and the still steaming carafe. Fraggin waste of good coffee. Frag that. He mutters and fills another cup to the brim, taking a sip to bring the level below the edge. Let's see if they want the cup back. He says and heads for the elevator to the lobby with the cup warming his hands.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:55 am

Siona adressed St. James: "Yes sir. I have an idea how we could deal with the personell. As long as it aren't too many." Fortunately I've learned that new spell. This is going to be fun!

A few moments later, the elf noticed how KillerCats explanation became more and more erratic. What's with that girl? Siona didn't know what to make of it. Anyway, her curiosity was peaked now.

When KC was gone, the four armed girl nodded at Smoken Ds question. "Yes she is behaving weird. I mean... did she grow up in a cellar or something? What kind of person never goes out to party?" She shrugged with all four arms. "I was looking forward to work with everyone again as well. We worked together as a good team." Her smile was genuine. She drank the last of her coffee. "Your place?" What kind of hole in the ground will that be? "Ok. Let's go then. Oh, just one question... what does Wizkid mean?"
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:12 pm

Darkon wrote:
"Oh, just one question... what does Wizkid mean?"
The question catches him taking another sip and he almost spits it out as he chuckles. Really? I'm guessing you didn't grow up in our lovely sprawl. He gives her a friendly smile and steps into the elevator. No worries, your history is yours, not mine to pry.
As they start descending he answers the question. K, it's old slang for a hacker. Personally I liked the old 'decker' tag but that's real old. And as quick as that the elevator doors open onto the lobby. He starts going for the security vault and his gear but stops as he spots KC turning from the counter looking less than pleased. Now that's interesting, was wondering how she could afford this place. And maybe she can't. He looks back at RaƩn, one brow raised. Shall we?
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Hardwire:
Tatsu-Sama walked into the store-front from his office in the back. Delivery, he says as he puts the package down on the counter. It needs to be quick though. You are called upon for another task this night.

The package had an address about 20 blocks away, Maryland Ave South & S Lane Street. You'll be getting a call soon about the other, matter. Do not delay. Go where you are instructed His father turned back into the office, the beaded partition clicking and clacking with his passage.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:09 pm

Hard Wires bows to his father and grabs the package. Don't your fret this delivery will done in a snap. With that said he grabs his hover boad. Paps did say fast time to skate this packet down the way. This should be arctic, I love boarding it's like work is over and the party has begun. Hard Wire heads of the door then he remembers Those draken triad yuppies might be a foot best to bring Silver claw. he grabs his katana places it up his long coat and heads for the drop off place.

Well with my ice wing under me and a claw up my sleeve I would geek any tiger out walking if they try to mess my hair up today. With these thoughts going through his head he makes his way to the drop off as fast as his California board will get him there.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:30 am

KC street:

Catalina looked around she really did not know where else to go, and her finger was an inch, and a half away from the AR button that would contact Angelo... "If i call he'll think i screwed up, if i don't call there's a good chance I'm gonna kill someone else, with these rounds, and what's with the psych out on the hotel. I mean cant I just use a safe house or something similar, what's up with that?" There were questions she could not answer, and she'd only been out an hour She pressed the button... speaking into the sub-vocal...

Voice to text message to Angelo:

This is KC requesting a ammo drop sir... All is well save the client does not wish for a lethal action instead he would prefer as little collateral as possible Requesting Stick and Shock rounds for My rifle... Also Requesting possible suggestion Secondary hotel or quarters as there is not enough funds for this hotel... Like where do i go now...? Sir...

End Message:

Catalina had been trained she new tactics and different ways to pummel someone to death she new how to attack and subdue But she was more a player on a stage, she always felt as if she did not know how to work the background... Oblivious to the small details outside of combat, and deployment this... More the dagger, then the cloak... If he did not respond as it had been an hour. she was not sure what she was gonna do... She looked into the sky, but the city lights blotted out most of the stars, some stubborn stars still shined in spite of this... She took note that some stars kept there place, and she felt "The show must go on right..." In spite of the background... "wait where did I here that?" She looked back to the ground her head hanging and her back to the hotel, hoping she did not screw up, second time out the gate... She really did not mean to disappoint... And as far as she knew rounds or no mission was still a go...
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:08 am

HardWire heads out on his hoverboard "Ice Wing" rounding the corner he starts his fun filled delivery with grinding his board on the edge of the sidewalk curve and a old school Ollie. When work calls it is always fly to add in a few playful activities that way the job is just another game.

As he skates across the street he has to dart on to and off of the roadway to keep from clocking a young lady. (Young Lady) You punk you nearly hit me. (HardWire) Don't stress your self little chicky I was miles away from you.

With a light breeze created by the speed he is at HardWires hair is blow around wildly. Not wanting to take his time since his paps said that there was a call coming about another matter and besides when you have yourself a great board like Ice Wing you want to cruse and play around a little. This is dope I love having a board run and I can't wait to see what kind of surprises this call is going to bring. With the thoughts of a surprise and Ice wing under foot giving this young ork a fun ride HardWire couldn't help but smile at the day at hand.

It's water time. HardWire spotted a puddle in his general path with a quick change in the direction Ice Wing was moving he hops the curve grinds the back of his dragon design on his board into the puddle getting the bottom of his pants wet but well work it.

Well the ride might soon be over but surprises around turn I might still have a great end to this sweet day. As he aproches his drop off point he does a Suski grind on the curve fallowed by kick flipping his board, then grabs his board one of his fav toys and heads in to drop off the package.

Walking up to the Bar with Ice Wing under arm he walks in side. Yo there big dude I have here a delivery Who wants to john hand-cock for this parcel? an Asian man greets HardWire with a bow and gives over the confirmation to HardWire's electronic delivery form. That is Aces Dude thanks for the biz. With a bow from HardWire the Package has been delivered.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:01 pm

Siona nodded at him. "You're right. I'm not from here." It should be obvious by her accent alone. And I miss my home so much. "I'm not even from this continent." Did I give away too much now? No I don't think so.

She took the cane with her hidden swords from the orc. She thanked him with a nod.

CrowDancing wrote:
Shall we?

"Yes we shall. There is much to plan and not much time. Do you think we can do it in the given timeframe?" The four armed elf girl walked at his side with long, flowing strides. "I think I can get the guards to...", she hesitated, "I better wait until we're at your place, right?" When they got outside, she saw KC standing at the sidewalk. Once more, she turned to SmokenD: "She didn't get that room it seems. Maybe we should take her with us? Then we can plan together. Who knows what ideas she can contribute."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Darkon wrote:
"Yes we shall. There is much to plan and not much time. Do you think we can do it in the given timeframe?" The four armed elf girl walked at his side with long, flowing strides. "I think I can get the guards to...", she hesitated, "I better wait until we're at your place, right?"
I think we can pull it off in time but, yah, lets wait to discuss that. He nods as he absently pats his drones, now safe in his pockets again. He spots KC about the same moment as RaƩn.
Darkon wrote:
"She didn't get that room it seems. Maybe we should take her with us? Then we can plan together. Who knows what ideas she can contribute."
A crooked smile flashes across his features and he nods. Echo that, the more heads involved the more angles we can cover the less we get surprised. As he stands there he sends a signal to Martha, starting her engine up and then some simple commands to pull up in front of them on the curb. My car should be here in a tick. Let's see if KC's coming. Taking another sip of his coffee he walks up to KC with a wave, cigarette dangling from his lips. KC. RaƩn and I are going to go over the data and make some plans, wanna come? As he speaks Martha pulls up beside him and the doors pop open to show an empty car.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:04 am

KC Street:

Catalina heard voices and before she knew it Smoken D was next to her startling her from her revelry She reached for the quick draw Colt, dropping her big black bag Thinking "Rookie mistake girl their too close now..." She stopped the action Turned her head and back hand swung a fist towards the aggressor...! "Wait!! Oh!! its D an Raen...!" She stopped mid swing, and smiled a tear leaving her eye that was being held back, finally being released, a single one... "They want me to go with them is that allowed, Don't say that again... How nice of them..." What she said was "Sure I suppose, I wont be staying here so why not right?" it was humiliating "Its not like he's coming or nothing" She mumbled, But she had to go with it, she still had a job to do. And this was moving in that direction...

She picked up her bag an threw it in trunk of the Sedan then climbed in herself... Giving Rean the front seat so she could sulk in the back... Sulk and wait for Angelo to get back to her, if he even was gonna at all... With the tech guy out of the picture, she was not to worried about anybody picking up transmissions from her to him...
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:36 am

HardWire:
As HardWire was leaving the bar, his comm buzzed with a message.
<< Begin Message >>
> Your services are required by a Gainjin. Contacts provided.
<< End Message >>
> Attached: Commcode: Smoken D
> Attached: Commcode: KillerCat
> Attached: Commcode: RaƩn

Before he has time to check into anything, he realizes that he's seen the sedan across the street before. It had been about a block from his family's shop. Why would it be here too? Just then, driver notices that he's been made. His engine roars to life and the car pulls into the street, it looks like he's trying to run HardWire down!

KillerCat:
As Smoken D's sedan pulls away from the curb, KC's comm chirps with a received message.
<< Begin Message >>
> Ammo can be obtained.
> Expect drop in three hours.
> Accommodation concern: You were instructed to find lodging, do so.
> Once lodging secured, indicate location for drop.
<< End Message >>

Last edited by Wreck on Wed May 15, 2013 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:19 pm

Surprised by KC's reaction he freezes as her hands twitch towards a weapon and a strike. What the Frag! Is the only thought his brain registers for several ticks. As KC tucks her stuff away he gets his brain running again and notices that his smoke is now soaking in his coffee and curses. Frag off! Fraggin waste of fraggin good coffee. He takes a deep breath and puts the cup down on the curb. K. Relax, be calm. Let it slide. Get her focused on the run, not the dreck, and we're green.
Once RaƩn is in the doors swing closed and he climbs into the drivers seat before lighting another smoke, as his hands are busy the car pulls away from the curb and merges with the traffic flow. The cars route home is already plotted and set so he mentally verifies it before turning to look at the others and totally ignoring the road and traffic. As we have no safe or 'club' house, and as I doubt you all want to cruise around in Martha all night I figured we'd go to my doss. As an intro, it is not an actual dump. It's the middle of suburbia... that is Renton, RaƩn. The whole neighborhood is quiet, middle class, and pretty much solidly controlled if not owned by the Vory. I do have to warn you that my landlords wife is completely cranium glitched and lives in her own world all the time, somehow she always includes me in it. So Please, if some wacky old lady accosts us, be gentle. He stops to take another long drag and checks on Martha's progress. He then loads Saint James data into his comm, sending a copy to both ladies. As for work. We are still short a hacker and a gunselle but as we now have less than 48 hours we need to have a strategy and plan fast. I'm going to study the data on the ride and recommend you do the same. Once we have a hacker he can revise and fine tune his, or hers sorry, end of it.
He looks at KC as she sulks in the back. Almost afraid to ask now.... Frag it. Another long drag and a quick look over at RaƩn before to asks. KC, you set or do you still need doss space?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:27 pm

KC Martha:

Catalina typed in AR in the back of the car sending Angelo the address D gave, and nothing else she was so mad at him playing word games like that was not nice... She knew nothing of the area, she checked the stick again to see what was on it...? Maybe She could do something nice for the other two one day... "Soo yeah i don't know where I'm staying at, to tell the truth i need to find a room I suppose... You don't know anywhere without the stuffy people in it do you? That also is not a Coffin, Iv heard of some of these inner city places conditions..." More embarrassing Questions she did what she could to not sound like a bark! But it was hard to bite her lip... And she really was not mad at D... She finished off typing "will get back to you on the drop looking for a spot to set base camp..."
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:42 pm

Oh Drake this arctic day has just got burnt. With those thoughts racing through his head he does his best to use his Vision Magnification and get at least a snap shot of the driver. If he succeeds or not HardWire decides to duck back into the Yakuza run bar. If this is who I think it is this attempt a vehicle manslaughter well vehicle 2nd degree murder will be stopped by the Yak inside. HardWire moves to the door with his adept ability kicking in on it's own. When his ability starts flowing through his body if feels like the mana inside him starts to rush to all him limbs in a split second. HardWire dives inside the shop Hey we got a real live hit and run out on the asphalt and it seems I'm the hit that crazed nut is aiming for. With the problem expressed to the Yak run bar inhabitants HardWire tries to peek out side carefully to see if he is gone but before he places his head outside he does his best to focus his select sound filter in order to see if he can detect the sound of he sedan and see if it has made its exit. If that is those hoser Tigers I'll find some way to pay them back. I hoping I got a snap of his face so I can hack some info on the Drake head that pulled that stunt.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Soka. It depends on what you can spend, I know of a dozen hotels just on our current route. If you just need a crash pad with no security worries, there are several within a few blocks of us that aren't bad. He pulls out his e-paper and pulls up a map and quickly hi-lights several middle class hotels and motels in Downtown and Renton before handing it back. Let me know which one you want, we'll swing over. If that fails, for whatever reason, I've got a couch and the buildings got reasonable security. He quickly turns forward in his seat and taps lightly on the wheel as he starts going through all the data from Saint James.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:40 pm

KC Martha back seat:

"Ok Hey thanks" Cat says seeming far off but still trying for polite... She takes the E-paper after sometime, and then Looks over the different areas Smoken D highlighted, Picking one of the motels with minimal sec. So Angelo would have no problem getting in and out... unseen... She brings up the A.R. of the Building in question... looking over the Lay of the land... And considers what can be done... And what the logical response from the Security and Lone star will be...

Combat tactics 3 Logic 3 = 6dice = 2hits

Security tactics 2 Logic 3 (Police) 2 = 7dice = 1hit
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:58 pm

HardWire:
The bouncer immediately goes to the door to check out what's happening. HardWire can easily hear the sounds of the engine fading into the distance as the car peels away down the street.

Check the log from his cyber eyes, HardWire is disapointed to see that his eye recording system failed him. Oh sure, he got the car and a partial on the driver, but the slot was wearing a breather unit. What's worse, is just as his face was coming into focus, HardWire had BLINKED!

The bouncer looks at HardWire and shrugs. Looks like you're in the clear for now.

In Martha:
The credstick KC has enough for two or three nights at any of the hotels that Smoken D had shown her. And there would be enough left over to buy a few mid-range priced meals.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Crud the picture isn't sweet like I hoped. HardWire bows to the bouncer Time to skate I guess. With that HardWire leave again doing a once over for the car or any other unwanted attacks. With that out of the way, (kind of like how I got out of the way of death via car.) it is time to check out the mission at hand. Clicking into his head wired comm he does his best to review all info that was sent to him about what the Gainjin wanted. Well it seems like a list of some possible arctic cats lets give them a comm call and see what is up. Lets go for the first on the list

HardWire calls up his AR interface. VR could get me Geeked and fast best keep an eye on the world well I do this.

An image of a Silver Orental Dragon sporting a "Joe Man Bag" appears to Smoken D when he gets his call.

----------------------------------------Connecting to Smoken D----------------------------------------------------------
To: Smoken D

"Yo there budz I hear you need a bit of man power I'm wired for skills that just might be what you, Killer Cat and Raen need. Drop me a text let me know just what we four can do to make life a bit more arctic for each other."

Attachment
Hard Wires Comm Code ****.****.****.****.****.****.****.****

----------------------------------------Message Sent waiting on reply----------------------------------------------------

Time to wait and see if these three turn this burnt day Arctic again. I really do want to get a few more nuyen in my pocket I need to keep my programs on the cutting edge. HardWire waits to hear what these three have in store for him.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:58 pm

A small icon flashes in the corner of his vision, telling him of an incoming message. With a grunt of interest he opens the message.

scawire wrote:
[color=yellow]
An image of a Silver Orental Dragon sporting a "Joe Man Bag" appears.

----------------------------------------Connecting to Smoken D----------------------------------------------------------
To: Smoken D

"Yo there budz I hear you need a bit of man power I'm wired for skills that just might be what you, Killer Cat and Raen need. Drop me a text let me know just what we four can do to make life a bit more arctic for each other."

Attachment
Hard Wires Comm Code ****.****.****.****.****.****.****.****

I believe our muscle just contacted me. He says to the ladies. More worried about time than he's willing to admit he responds immediately. quickly composing a text and sending it back.

To: Hard Wire

Salutations and thanks, Are you physical or Matrix? We got a 48 hour window with clock ticking. Meet at attached location in two hours for intro and plan, use this comm code to get access to the building. Be discreet and polite, it's my fraggin home.

Attachment: SmokenD home address

He takes a drag and looks at the others. Some 'wired manpower' by the handle of Hard Wire, anyone hear of him? Anyway, he'll be at my place in two hours, gives us plenty of time to get KC settled and over there. I can probably do a quick check on him but it'll cost, what do you two think?
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:43 am

With the return message from Somken D HardWire once overs the location of the house Sweet Now I have a run it is about freaking time. Maybe I'll have some decent coin too. HardWire Looks over the map and decides to spend the 2 hrs on his board but before he takes off for the meet he drop a reply.

With a Silver Dragon Icon appearing at the start of the message, as the message gets scribed the silver dragon seems to pull a brush out of his "man bag" and writes the message word for word so Smoken D can read it.
-------------------------------------------------Message-----------------------------------------------------------------

To:SomkenD

I'll see you at your place. It seems that you are looking for muscle and hacking, I would say I'm more wired for hacking but I can still stand my ground when fist be a flying. See you at the meet.

----------------------------------------------END OF Message----------------------------------------------------------
At the end of the message The Silver dragon throws a black hole and disappears into the void of the Trix.

Once the message was send HardWire throws Ice Wing to the ground jumps on board and starts kicking it towards SmokenD's
house. As HardWire darts around people and grinds his board on the curb from time to time he thinks. Well seems like these three are upped to four and me and they crave my hacking ability too. Definitely stoked that NetJock set me up with some candy sweet soft for my wires. I do have to keep checking back with him I left out doing the updates one year and I almost geeked my brain. HardWire keeps his pace steady resisting the urge to do keep doing tricks all the way to the meet. I only have 2hrs best keep Ice Wings pedal to the metal. Every few blocks HardWire can't help but kick flip himself onto the next sidewalk.

Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:32 am

HardWire:

HardWire had only been en route for a few minutes and had just gotten back into the groove again when a sedan pulled up along side him. HardWire tires to pull away, but the sedan drifts closer pushing him toward a fence along the road. He looks over and notices that it is the same sedan as earlier!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chance at the Majors IC
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next