Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeChance at the Majors IC - Page 15 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Chance at the Majors IC

Go down 
+2
CrowDancing
Wreck
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:38 pm

Oh Drake the side swipe of death...... What to do? With HardWire between a fence and a hard place he tries to think quickly scanning the area for any exit points. Once his quick scan is over he decides to try and blow out the cars tires with a power bolt spell. At the same time staying on guard as his space to skate in is getting smaller and smaller. HardWire decides if he can't get the car to stop in time he will have to full defense himself into a gymnastics style flip over the car. Time to let the mana hit the tires, in hopes that the tires doen't turn me into a smudge on this crazy guys windshield.

Power Bolt
Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 Tora
Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 Tori
Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 Ushi
Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 Tatsu
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:51 pm

HardWire:

HardWire's power bolt blows out the tire of the car, causing it to swerve in front of him. Unfortunately, the mana surge through his body distracts him just long enough to delay his attempt to clear the hood of the car. His board catches on the hood causing him to hit the pavement. His lightning reflexes help keep him from eating asphalt. He get's his shoulder under him in time to land on his back, using his racing armor to absorb the impact as he slides across the road.

When he comes to a halt he has time to see that the driver is fumbling for something in his lap. More importantly, it's the same car and driver from before... and he's not alone anymore!

Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 11:48 am

scawire wrote:
-------------------------------------------------Message-----------------------------------------------------------------

To:SomkenD

I'll see you at your place. It seems that you are looking for muscle and hacking, I would say I'm more wired for hacking but I can still stand my ground when fist be a flying. See you at the meet.

----------------------------------------------END OF Message----------------------------------------------------------

He reads the message and nods to himself, feeling more anxious about getting a hacker than the muscle. Correction. HardWire's a hacker, of sorts. He forwards the two messages he'd received from HardWire to KC and Raén. So all we need is another gillette and a plan.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:27 pm

HardWire:
Before HardWire or the men in the car can react, the windshield shatters. Some sort of stick quivers in the dash of the cabin, cracks spreading outward like a spiderweb from the hole around it in the glass. Is that... an arrow?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:43 pm

KC Martha:

"Roger that I have the message now... Be nice to see if this guy can do what he say's he can do..." She remarks to Smoken D an Raen finishing with "Maybe we can have him hack something in like five or ten minutes depending on difficulty..." About that time they pulled up on the Renton Inn/or obscure motel, and KC gets out Saying "Ill be right back and we can go plan... k?" She moved quickly as they were on the Clock, on her way in she Starts a message to Angelo, but does not finish until she knows what room she's in and she leaves the key at the desk "For my Brother He'll be stopping by later, asking for the key he wont be staying please see that he gets in" She says, and she leaves a little extra with the desk clerk...

Message Begins:

Big Brother

OK so [insert Address to hotel] is where I'm at, ill be planning this thing out with the others at the address I sent earlier, and we got a new tech guy, not sure about the extra muscle though... I can scout out the place tonight, and ask that we do it tomorrow sometime after night fall day times a bad idea... The front desk is holding the Key, and waiting for my brother room #[insert number] contact again in one hour...

Little sister

End message:

At this point, she deleted the outgoing message, and hopped in the Car tapping Smoken D's seat so he knew she was ready to move on...

"OK guys way I see it The shortest point of entry is the north side of the building assuming we can get over the fence, and its got razors at the top so we gotta clear it... That's only after the tech clears cameras Im thinking some kind of loop is in order, so if that's done... Raen if its Just you and Smoken D, you think you can clear it...? You know like you did with me and the roof maybe, back on our first job? But like I said, before you do that we need to Neutralize Cameras, and at least two of them guards, should be fine... Ill be in the field out side the fence taking care of that part, we get this tech guy with me... Or you can take him im just saying, We will be making our way if he's any good at hiding his presence that is..." she mumbled the last part then continued... "Clock wise like we go around the building, hopefully picking off guards as we go... If we had some extra muscle I would ask for a diversion at this point, in the gate building would be nice. While the Tech hacks into security this should probably be first but were just throwing out idea's right... So where was I, Oh SD your a rigger right your with Raen First in, if its an auto mated facility should have a lot of Drones right, so your keeping them off Raen while she Drops her explosives, Then you drop yours, by that time we should be past the The gate building, we need to link up since we gotta take out the gate building, me and the tech will handle that, I'm assuming it has some kind of Defense systems, alarm, and some Guards, wont be fun, but that's what i would put in there... OK you know what that sounds good don't go over the wall, until we breach the Gate room, that way we can meet in the middle of the Facility, and every body will have a Device, I'm assuming... For this to be controlled, and correct we need to place multiple charges... I mean iv never blown anything up have you guys...?" She waited for an answer then continued. "I don't know we can sort out the rough spots when we get to D's that was a first glance analysis..."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:47 pm

As soon as KC was back he directs Martha to take them home. While still looking over the data he listens to KC's idea. I must say I'm not fond of going over or through that fence. I think we would be too exposed, too easily noticed. I'm thinking we get HardWire to hack their system tonight. First have him find out the staff compliments, numbers and shifts. Second have him check out their security features. Then he can scope out their shipping/receiving process and if possible slip a truck delivery into their system for tomorrow night. That way they will let us into the compound without a fight. It might also pull more of the staff into one place for us. Dreck Head! He suddenly barks as he over rides Martha's autopilot and slaloms past a troll running across traffic with three very angry orcs hot on his heels. Once past he stays jumped into Martha. Anyway. I think if we set everything but the entry building to blow and put the staff in there they should survive. But we need to restrain them and prevent them from squealing during all this.
As he is pondering that he swings onto his street and straight into the parking garage. And here we are, c'mon. He gets out and leads them up a flight of stairs and down a hallway. He opens the door to his apartment and immediately rushes inside, picking up the trail of dirty clothes he'd left earlier. Tossing them through his bedroom door he turns and gives them a sheepish grin. Was in a bit of a hurry earlier. C'mon in. He waves at his apartment and walks over to the fridge A large room with an open kitchen in one end and a living room in the other and two doors leading off from the far wall, presumably a bedroom and bathroom. The place is clean with sparse furnishings, a simple entertainment system and not a single picture or piece of decoration anywhere except for the 4 ashtrays scattered around.
Looking in the fridge he grabs a cider and pops the top. Help yourself to the beer and cider if you want. Taking a long swallow he slips out of his lined coat and sits on his couch.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:33 pm

KC Smoken D's doss:

"No dice look at the place the safest way for you to go in and the quickest door to reach is north fence, Raen tell him you can get him over..." Cat pouted her plan had merit, and reason, but his had safety and numbers accuracy... "Also i don't think digging around in there security the night before we hit the place is a good idea could go sour put them on high alert anything could happen... I say we go in two entry points two teams of two and have the tech kid hit them with a black out or something just keep the alarm off is all... Also when do we get the bombs or bomb or do we use the surface to air missiles..." She thought about that angle had merit maybe as an option two at least... "I do agree we need to nullify the guard situation as targets of opportunity present them selves and put them inside the Gate room... or just out side it... On the other side preferable..." Looking at rean she asked "What do you think... I mean Camera/Alarm black out pending you guys would be in the clear?"
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Sensing a loggerhead with KC on tactics they can't even confirm he takes another drink and considers he response. K. We need HardWire before we work that end of the plan. The same goes for the demolitions, we need the demolitions person to know exactly where to place the explosives. Until then, let's looks at fundamentals. That being completely destroy their production capability. I take that as destroying both their production facility and their security systems. The second, and although not critical to our employer it is high on my preferred list, is minimal death. He takes a cigarette from a pack sitting on the coffee table and lights it. I'm not fond of killing, I'll happily avoid it if possible. He shrugs and exhales a stream of smoke. So let's look at what needs to be destroyed, and how to minimize casualties until HardWire shows up. I'm suggesting we destroy the surface to air emplacements, the satellite dish. the storage tanks, that small building in the corner and the main facility. That's a total of 7 structures, all but one probably only needs one charge to set off. As he talks he activates his entertainment system and has project the Saint James data in AR around the room for the others to see.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:57 am

KC Smoken D's Doss:

Listens to D "yeah I got it. No one dies that does not need too I'm uh securing some rounds as we speak should not kill anyone thought they might get a head ache not sure... Also will the Fence building hold if there's seven explosions around it we will have to ask the Demo guy... And as you said, we will ask the tech guy too, about the downing of alarms, and complete security black out... Like maybe he could put it in diagnostic mode or something... Just remember Lone stars on there way when we breach ten minutes after the facility goes off the grid... Here's question can one person rig seven explosions in ten minutes, im guessing you need five just to set up the building minimal... But we can wait for the Demo guy for that part, I should probably get out there and position Myself tonight but again, I don't wont to raise any alarms the night before we hit'em... 7-8pm should be a magic hour second shift for most workers has started at 5 and they will have worked for two hours bathroom and smokes time like maybe fifteen minute break... No? The waiting does no good for Cat who paces in the Doss Glaring at the holo projection...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:11 am

Watching KC pace the apartment he considers her points. Your right, none of us know dreck about setting explosives and I don't have the experience to hack their system. We'll have to wait on those. KC, if your planning on using the long-gun you only need a clear line of sight on the facility. He quickly pulls up the satalite image and starts checking the structures around the facility. Maybe we can position you in one of the nearby buildings or something.... except then you won't be able to assist inside the building.... Ya, we need extra muscle.

Finishing his smoke he looks over at Raén. Raén, we've already spouted some or our ideas. Let's hear yours.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:03 am

Smoken D:
Smoken D notices, just like Saint James had said earlier, it's a seriously remote area. The nearest building is about five kilometers down the road. The rest of the area around the facility is open farmland. There are a few sparse corpses of trees, but no real "high ground" to speak of.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:23 pm

HardWire:
Two more arrows slam through the windshield and into the chest of the driver. The force causing him to grunt. The guy puts the car into reverse, pulling away from the fence and then puts it into drive and pulls off down the road, his rim throwing sparks as the car drives away. HardWire had to dodge to escape the car in its mad dash to get away from the hail of arrows. He was almost able to get out of the way, but the car clipped his hip anyway. Luckily his armor absorbed most of the impact.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:30 pm

Siona sat in next to KC in silence while they rode to SmokenDs home. Later she let the two of them argue while listneing and thinking her part.

She looked at the hologram of the facility standing behind SmokenD, barely looking over his shoulder, while listening to KCs torrent of words.

"Killing people should be avoided." Even humans are not that worthless. "I can get us over the fence. I-if I really have to. I hate heights. She shuddered lightly. "And maybe even invisible. One at a time. But to keep us all invisible the whole time... that's very hard." When SmokenD lighted another smoke, she sighed. Drek stuff. Why do people always need to destroy their bodies from the inside? She didn't even notice the irony. Alcohol was just to feel good for her. And she never overdid it anyway, right?

"But depending on how many people are inside, I could get them to leave. One by one. I mean... how many people will be there? Factories are automated, right?" She grinned. "I could make them think it's time for their break or something. But the... wiz kid... will have to trick the system so nobody outside will notice them all leaving. The slang still felt weird on her tongue. But her partners shouldn't think of her as green. "Alternately, if there really is no magical security, I could probably walk through the whole thing with KillerCat and have her shoot the people with stun guns or something. But I won't be able to do more than walk and keep both of us invisible at the same time. Do you have any idea how much I need to concentrate on something like that?"

Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:07 pm

KC Smoken D's Doss:

Killer Cat smiled evilly at the other two, as Raen spoke... The elf obviously did not like the idea of going over the fence obvious even to KC who was somewhat oblivious out of Combat mind set of course. "Ok ok ok off topic first magic for me is more intuitive I train really really hard, and I get better, stronger, faster, and it assists me as i am Adept, but you knew that..." She looks at Raen some how knowing she knew... Then she looks to D so as not to lose his Attention. Then back to Siona "So no I don't know how hard that is for you, but im willing to listen tell me" She sat down on one of SD's couches, Staring at the holo, as she incorporated Raen into her scheme mentally... "How long can you do that an to how many people, and of course how close do we have to be...? I Think since its just us left we should have a full complement of knowledge of each others ability's, You all know what i do you you've seen me I shoot stuff, and not only with rifles, im pretty nifty with all manner of firearms, If i do say so my self..." She let the last part hang as her face blushed she hoped no one would see in the dark... "I'm trained in hand to hand combat techniques, and I'm no slouch at being quite either... My uhh dad was pretty strict military type kept us moving..."

She let the two of them absorb what she had said and stared off at the Holo, thinking, Then she looked up at the two other runners in the room, "Umm? D? You wanna go next? Like how good are you? You know ever kill a guy with your bare hands, or rig anything with a missile, like those Surface to air launchers? You guys don't have to answer were runners right... Secrets and all, but if this is gonna work we need to at least know each others strengths are..." Again she let them think about what was being said... "I'm going first because its my idea, but before planning I think we need to go over what we are capable of, like why we are here... Raen how can you make them walk out...? You got a mind spell, could of used that on the gangers, but you through bolt instead... I'm just saying planning is easier when you know what pieces are on the board... you guys seem ok to me you don't even wanna hurt the guards kinda trust you guess..."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:01 am

As KC admits her own magic his muscles reflexively tighten and his look becomes slightly more wary. He puffs away as she talks and listens, storing it all away in his head. Finally she runs down and he raises a hand as he sips his cider. Frag Me Running! From oddly naive to wise in 2.0s.... Frag me, really Still looking for words he takes another sip and kills his unfinished cigarette.
Frag me... Soka. To be painfully honest either one of you can kick my hoop around at will, I don't know dreck about up close fighting. I am decent with semi-autos and smg's. I don't have a magic bone in my body, My only enhancements are my eyes, ears, and my control rig. He taps his skull. I'm wired up to control vehicles and drones. I can drive the dreck out of anything with wheels. I'm pretty good with aircraft and decent with arthroforms. With that he activates one of his Kamushi microdrones and climbs it up onto his shoulder, where it raises up onto two limbs and waves . Like this one. I know how operate vehicle/drone mounted weapons, just don't have any. I am about two courses short of my doctorate in electronics. I simply never forget anything, I mean that literally, and I'm a fast thinker. He takes a longing look at the pack in front of him and leans back instead, feeling oddly uncomfortable about saying all this. But KC's right, the more we know the better we can integrate. He rubs his face and gives them a wry grin. I've never shot anything other than in simulation or on a range, and fraggin funnily enough I don't have any kind of non-lethal rounds. Now don't get me wrong I'm no pacifist, it's just never happened.... yet. Oh, and Teckster was introducing me to hacking. I'm still way too much of a newb to take a crack at anything like this place on my own yet. Still ignoring his cigarettes rather pointedly, he sips his cider and looks at both of the ladies with a sardonically open expression.
As for assets I have Martha (my car), Lucy (my Stepvan) and my drones... The microdrone crawls down to the table, another identical one runs out the sleeve of his coat and and across his hand to jump the first. As they start wrestling the two Fly-Spy's take off from him and take up a very fly like pattern above the wrestling Kamushi's. A panel between the two back doors opens and out of a drawer come two Microskimmers, above hangs an Ingram SGX. I also have a C-D Dalmation and a MCT-Nissan Rotary stored in Lucy, my van. He gives a small shrug as all the drones all quickly break off their antics and return and the drawer and panel close. Not much use for combat but very useful as recon and 'spying' as well as 'eyes' for tactical coverage.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:51 pm

KillerCat wrote:

"So no I don't know how hard that is for you, but im willing to listen tell me"

"It's hard. One person is not much of a problem. Two is doable. But with three I'd probably have problems not to stumble over my own feet when walking. Because I'd have to concentrate so hard on keeping the spells going." She grinned. "Maybe SmokenD could carry me along, but that would look silly."

KillerCat wrote:
"How long can you do that an to how many people, and of course how close do we have to be...? I Think since its just us left we should have a full complement of knowledge of each others ability's, You all know what i do you you've seen me I shoot stuff, and not only with rifles, im pretty nifty with all manner of firearms, If i do say so my self..."

Siona had left for the fridge to get herself a bottle of cidre. "More than two at a time will probably be too much for me to handle safely. Time is not a problem, once the spell is going I can keep it going. Unless I get distracted. By attacks for example..." One hand opened the fridge, the second took the bottle, the third the opened the bottle while the first closed the fridge door. It happened without her thinking, just on reflex. "And I need to be able to see you. I mean... She tried to put it into understandable words. You can stand behind me so I can't see you. But it must at least be possible. There must not be anything between us. Like doors or the like. Unless it's a transparent wall. The elf girl shrugged. "Magic is weird that way." The mage sat down elegantly, her rainbow coloured hair waving freely, her glamour doing the rest to make her look ethereal. Even as she chugged on the cidre bottle, not bothering with a glass.

KillerCat wrote:
My uhh dad was pretty strict military type kept us moving..."

Your dad, huh? Something about that sounded weird. But as KC had said before, they're runners. Runners... She really thinks I'm a pro.

KillerCat wrote:
"I'm going first because its my idea, but before planning I think we need to go over what we are capable of, like why we are here... Raen how can you make them walk out...? You got a mind spell, could of used that on the gangers, but you through bolt instead... I'm just saying planning is easier when you know what pieces are on the board... you guys seem ok to me you don't even wanna hurt the guards kinda trust you guess..."

Siona shrugged once more. "I didn't make them walk away because I couldn't at the time. I only learned it last week." She sounded defiant as if it hurt her that KC doubted her abilities. Or maybe she was ashamed of her own impulsive actions. They deserved it anyway. I only wish it would have worked better. "Beside spells, I am able to call spirits. I can leave my body and fly around in the astral. Which is always fun. "Beside the magic, I can defend myself against the average ganger. I've got blades in this." She petted the discreetly decorated cane. "And I am trained in the way to fight. I'm not a master... yet, but I am not completely helpless either. And..." She lifted all four hands." I have a little bit of an advantage." Sionas iriscent eyes gleamed mischiveously at that.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:36 pm

KC Smoken D's Doss:

Cat Sat back listening to them go on about there strengths she was definitely impressed by Raens ability "I Think it might be better to have you in the astral watching our backs, but then we cant talk to you right...?"

She waited for an Answer then continued on her thought process Smoken D was gonna be a wild card, as the tech guy, and Raen had specific tasks... Without weaponized drones or vehicles that is... She was sure the aerial drones would probably be a problem, if they were discovered, she wondered, and then asked him "Do you think your good enough to hack, and jump a few of those drones, while the tech guy doctors camera footage... Hear me out, Raen is astral me and you surround the guard house Now if we can communicate with her she does not need to be invis right but you D and the tech kid do... I have another means of infiltration, but we all move as one, D your on the drones. The tech guywhen done hacking Cameras and looping video if he can do it Raen can then drop the invis... You know there blinded then, he's is then gonna kick in the door... when he's done that is, I'm gonna be on the other side of the door, because when you are hacking drones D, and the hacker is looping vids Raen's spirit or astral self or what ever... Essence, is gonna hurl meover the fence, best she can! If she can that is, I'll take up a position on the other door, they'll never see me coming, if the hacker is any good, I mean... Raen you go in the Fence building in the south east area, first off your a ghost they wont see you right, if there was some kind of signal you could give us, we could kick in both doors at the same time, and take them out in a surprised attack, umm I mean stun them all,that are in the room, then we move on, I'm saying these are idea's for breach, alone... It should be quiet hopefully And..." She looked at the other two "You guys with me... so far?"
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:28 pm

After the car hits HardWire for the second time he can't help but stand there a bit stunned at the arrows that just saved him from a major fight. Drake! I'm betting that was those Dark Tigers again those punks need a life and not mine as a sacrifice. Try tell them that I'll get the first word out and then the metal will hit the bone. HardWire shakes his head then looks in the direction of where the arrows had come from maybe he could catch a glimps of who he has to thank for this arctic save.

(OOC Perception 1 + intuition 3 + Vision Enhancement 3 = 7
2 hits

)
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:20 pm

HardWire:
There were a number of buildings on the block that could have been where the archer was hiding. However, his would-be-savior was nowhere in sight.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:22 pm

He listens intently as Raén describes her magic, memorizing it all even if he doesn't fully understand it. As she points out her physical skills he gets another pang of discomfort at his lack physical prowess. Frag this! I fragging need to learn boxing, or some dreck. He also can't argue the extra arms would make her a difficult opponent, if he had any skill to start with. He smiles and raises his bottle to Raén before taking another sip and starts processing it all before spouting useless questions.

KC steps into the silence with another idea. As she describes her idea to them he sips his cider and fiddles with his cigarette, listening and at the same time fitting it in with what Raén had already told them and his own knowledge. He can see a bunch of possible flaws with it but he waits his piece. As KC pauses to see if they are following her he nods but also raises a hand briefly. I have some reservations on that first part but let's hear it all before picking it apart.
Immediately he starts pulling up traffic information for that area. A large street map appears beside the facility sat-view and smaller overlays pop up with hourly, daily, weekly traffic stats for that area. With a start he puts his lighter down without lighting his cigarette. Studying the map and data as he waits for KC to continue.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:52 am

That was weird it isn't everyday some robin hood saves you from a pack of wild tigers. At least my board is in one piece. Giving himself a bit of time to stretch and get the wind that was kicked out of him back HardWire looks around againThis is bad start to this job but that is the way life kicks you some times. Time to dance on over to the meeting. Jumping back on to Ice Wing HardWire is on his way to the meeting, not as full of zeal as he was at the beginning, Dark Tigers have away of turning the sky dark with in moments of them making their entrance, at least HardWire thinks this was the Tigers not many people want him dead but they sure do. On the ride over HardWire doesn't have the kick in his step to do a lot of tricks this last bit of the ride is more trying to get there without another car giving him the push of death.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:50 pm

Tywin decided to track the kid, watching him weave in and out of pedestrian traffic towards an unknown destination. Sarge had told him that saving him was only part 1 of a larger mission, that the kid had the details for what was still to come. The Johnson was a runner himself, yet he was passing on the mission himself. This meant it was either too cheap, too easy, or a lot more deadly. Sarge knew he didn't care about the first, and no one would have called Tywin if it was the second, which left the third possibility which was going to make the next couple of days all the more interesting.

As the Kid began to get a bit of distance between them, Tywin pulled out of his reverie and took off on foot after him. Of course for Tywin, 'on foot' wasn't a disadvantage. His feet once again pounding the roof tops as he leaped 30+ feet at a time on a full run, more then enough to keep up, or at least keep a safe distance.

((Begin Message))
To: Hardwire

You're welcome. If you've got a subvocal, i'd suggest keying into this address, it'll make things easier as we get to where you're going.
((End message))
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:33 am

HardWire is boarding along not in the best of moods when he gets Tywin's message. Your Welcome?? why would he say that.... Oh maybe this is mr robin hood. Turning on his subvocal he replies to the message.

------------------------------Message---------------------------
To: ?????

I've keyed into your comm link but who is this?

-------------------------------End-------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:58 pm

"I could summon a watcher to communicate. Or I could manifest. But you are right. No technical means of communication are possible while I am submerged in the astral." Siona explained. "But when I am in the astral, I can't make you invisible. Well I could, but it would be very dangerous. The mana would hurt my body instead my mind. I might get seriously injured or even killed outright if I cast powerful spells while not in my body. But I could watch from the astral, maybe scout out the area a bit, see how many living beings are in the building, that kind of things. And... maybe I could summon a spirit that knows how to make people invisible. That might help... yeah... That might actually work. The last part she said in sperethiel, already deep in thought about her options.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:07 pm

Smoken D:
Smoken D tries to look up traffic data on the area around the facility. It's only a few clicks from Frylands, so while there is the typical rush hour traffic, it's nowhere near as bad as when you get nearer the center of the Plex. The few people that drive through the region are either hauling industrial goods, the harvest from the latest soy-crop, or are headed to the nearest air-taxi site to get downtown. Those roads are basically deserted after sundown. There is only one road leading up to the facility and there are about two klicks of nothing but asphalt, shrubs and wind between the facility and Highway 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chance at the Majors IC
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next