Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time For Secrets OOC

Go down 
+14
Larzarus
Suspect
outpost_2
Sureal
rcoverdale
Dura
Line
Gala
FireSeraph
Kesslan
wngd_phantom
Mirikon
Ghostmaker
Havick1988
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:03 am

"Get rid of her"? I'm gunna call her and tell her you wrote that!

Just kidding. Take your time. I was just informing you, not trying to rush you at all.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:56 am

Already told her go i home yesterday bout an hour after you put this up she did not until bout three hours lata.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:07 am

That's funny. But it's always good to have mom drop by for a visit. Did you have a good time with her?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:20 am

Yup wonderful time we talked and talked and we don't always do that
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:36 am

That's a good way to be. I am going to be seeing my family this weekend, and it will turn out a lot like that too.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:54 am

Do your best to enjoy i hope you have fun.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:26 pm

Just a note Gala but Kess isn't using knives, he's using swords
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:54 am

Yeah... Not sure if you would call that a Freudian Slip... But I fixed it. And the rest of the post I had referred to them as "blades" rather than sword or knife...
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Hmm, I'm sort of stuck for what would be best to do right about now. Trying to talk these guys down is an option possibly, otherwise it's probably best to just drop the swords, grab the pistols and start shooting.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:39 pm

True but if you pick up the pistols and drop the swords they open fire.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:11 am

Ghostmaker wrote:
True but if you pick up the pistols and drop the swords they open fire.

Yeah but I can quick draw no problem. Given how many dice I can throw into the related tests I'm not too likely to drop em as I have proper quick draw holsters.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:46 am

Well... They could be telling the truth, in which case it probably doesn't matter what you can draw or how fast. On the other hand, they could be bluffing. Their behavior supports the truth, but their time-frame doesn't really, since it is unlikely they could bring serious weaponry on board in their mad dash before the plane took off.
Also, the odds are fairly even now that Ashe seems to be back up and in fighting form. They are 3 as near as either of you can tell, and you are now 3 too.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:14 am

This is one of the times I wish I had the negotiation skill set, but I suppose even at 3 dice I have some hope of trying to convince them of seeing things our way. Guess I'll go the talking route and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:59 am

You can talk to them LT dose not have those skills so if your gonna say something tell them to let us hold the plain will bring it back when were done lol even i don't believe that wow.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:32 pm

Ashe has it
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:42 pm

I just want to note that my negotiation roll would likely require some positive or negative modifiers, and as such may not wind up being a glitch depending on what all comes into play. However that all boils down to what the GM feels is appropriate.
Back to top Go down
rcoverdale
Meat
Meat
rcoverdale

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Caper
Race: Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:26 pm

Make them see it your way...they might need a third eye to do it though...right between the first two. (Sorry couldn't resist butting in...hopefully soon we'll be joining you all)
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:23 am

I know...
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Threw in my dice roll now that I had the time, didn't get enough hits though to meet the threshold alas.

Gonna wait and see what Ghost does before doing anything else though.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:31 am

Ok Ghost. I am ruling that you just hit the threshhold. As you can see from what I MP'd you, you only get some of what they were saying... But you get enough. It should be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:17 am

Ok, time for some Karma... I think we have wrapped this up quite well, and have most definitely compeleted our first-step in working toward our goals. Also, this has been an extremely stressful "Day" for our characters, and they have undergone quite a bit of self-discovery in terms of testing themselves in action.
From the beginning, they have worked on their team-level interactions. This carried forward to arming themselves for this assault. Each of you stepped outside of your specialties in both the character interactions during the lead-up, and in the fighting. During the action, your characters possessed self control, and both excellent autonomous and team work capacity.

So, without further adieu, I am awarding each of you 7 Karma. And shortly, we will have a long flight across the pacific in which to spend it. Shortly, you two will be coodinating with our new team members to meet up, and load up your vehicles. We will also be removing Driver from the plane and returning him to his car, and wife... In replacement, we have a rigger and a magician coming on board.
If either of you would like to reorganize your character a little bit to include some Charisma and the negotiations skill group, I will work with you on that. I will be phasing Ashe out of the run as soon as the team can replace her from a charismatic perspective, and I will replace her with a much less central character.
Also, I need one of you two to volunteer your character to act as the "Team Leader" (likely the person who takes on charisma/negotiations, but that is not necessary).
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:24 am

Also, if it's not too much trouble, please add an "Improvements and Karma" line to each of your character sheets, so we can keep track of your character improvements in a specific spot on the character sheet.

Example:

Skills:
Gunnery: 4

Improvements and Karma
Current Karma: 2
Improvements
Gunnery: 3->4 (Cool
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:33 am

Uh... Ghost, Ashe sent a message, she wasn't speaking out loud.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:35 am

NP. Ill Edit.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:33 pm

I dont recall what kinda plane it is again, but pitty it's not a VTOL or we could just drop em off at some random Japanese island, pay some fisherman or the like to 'find' the soldiers and take them to the mainland
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time For Secrets OOC
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next